Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

♂❤♀ ѕιттιη' ιη α тяєє, к-ι-ѕ-ѕ-ι-η-g!♂❤♀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felicity smiled and took his hand gently. "That sounds really lovely" she said warmly, following him

"That is what you would think, although I don't like drinking water when I am not feeling well." He said as he watcher slurring her words. Surely she wouldn't notice if he just so happened to put his arm around the back of the couch and around her shoulders. Worse case scenario he could feign keeping her steady.

He smiled and walked out from the party and in direction to the river. A couple of minutes later they were next to a lake with the moon right above them. Sitting down near the lake he helped her down and smiled, "So... tell me about yourself, do you have any hobbies?"

Lily looked at him "I guess I could see why" she said, leaning back on the couch "I'm just really dizzy ... like... I don't know, I feel like the room's spinning"

Felicity looked at him and shrugged "I don't really get out much... my twin and I... we are supposed to stay home and take care of the little ones while my mom and sister work. It doesn't leave much time for freedom when you have eight younger siblings... what about you?"

He sighed looking up to the sky, "Wow eight siblings... I don't even have a brother or sister". He grinned closing his eyes, "My mom died giving birth to me and my father just recently passed away. Sure I have money that I can most likely waste around but what good does it do when your parents are dead, right?". He smiled gently moving his hand to her thigh for a second to see how she would react.

She froze slightly when he placed a hand on her thigh, unused to it, but after a moment she let herself relax. She looked at him, eyes bright with sympathy "I'm sorry" she said softly, moving a bit closer to him, so they were sitting side-by-side, bodies brushing. "I know how it feels to not know a parent though... none of us have ever met out fathers... but we don't have even a clue what it's like to have enough money..."

He smiled once he noticed that she was becoming used to his touch, that was good at least that was what he thought. Looking at the lake but his attention was on her he shook his head and sighed, “Money is not all that is claimed up to be. Sure you can buy almost everything with it but you are still left without the most important thing, love. I had girls come to me and practically show their breasts to me but that does not affect me, I want people who don’t give a crap about my money. People like you, right now you are talking to me like just another man not a rich guy and thanks for that”. He smiles slowly moving his hand up and down her thigh. Turning to her he smiled and looked at her eyes slowly approaching to see if she would do the same thing.

Felicity smiled up at him "money or not, it doesn't change a person... trust me" she smiled, letting herself get lost in his unmistakeably handsome gaze. She leaned in too, no longer aware of anything she was doing.

He smiled as he watched her respond slowly he kissed her lips and kept his hands as up as he could on her thighs. He smiled his eyes focused on her as he broke the kiss, "Are you sure you want to do this?". He would hate to continue on with this if she had any doubts on her mind. He kept looking at her looking for tips if he could continue or back away.

Cierra Hope said:
Lily looked at him "I guess I could see why" she said, leaning back on the couch "I'm just really dizzy ... like... I don't know, I feel like the room's spinning"

Felicity took a deep breath, knowing she should explain "My mom sent my twin and I to the party with our sister because we are fifteen and still virgins... and she doesn't approve" she said softly "She's a prostitute for a living, and because of something that happened to Cierra so is she.. but Lily and I were proud... we hid as long as we could... but um ... y-yes..." she said, hoping he could understand the answer to the question.

He smiled and shook his head "I could care less what your mother wants. What do you want, if you want me to back away then I will without any problems. However if you feel you re ready for this, ready to loose your virginity just say so. I don't want you to keep things from me, I want a good honest line coming from your heart. Want to continue, yes or no?" he kept his hand moving up and down his thighs while smiling at her, "If you say no I will understand and not hold it against you".

"Maybe we can fine somewhere else, maybe somewhere that isn't so loud." He suggested, he would need to figure something out or else she may just pass out right there and that would be his night. He smiled as he wrapped his arm around her. "That way we can even get to know each other without having to worry about people hearing."

Felicity nodded her head "I'm ready .. I'm lucky to be with a guy like you... but please, I don't want to do this and never see you again ... okay?"

Lily tilted her head, slightly confused but nodded as she put down the cup "okay... my sister said theirs something downstairs, she mentioned a matress or something... maybe she meant... a... uh... room... um... bedroom?"

He laughed and shook his head, "Don't worry, I don't take opportunity like this lightly. I do like you a lot so you will see a lot of me from now on". Smiling he looked up and down at her body and kissed her again, this time being a little bit more rough than before. His eyes closed as his hands moved to her breasts and began massaging them. Slowly he helped her lie down on the grass as he broke the kiss and took off his shirt throwing it on the floor. He smiled and began taking off her shirt and throwing it next to his, "You do have a beautiful body and mind".

Ray smiled as he stood up and helped her to her feet. "Alright then. Let's go see what your sister meant then." He said with a smile as he guided her through the crowd and to the staircase down. His arm was around her waist and his other hand wiggling to get through. They slowly make their way down stairs.

Felicity blushed heavily, but willingly leaned into her kiss. "You have a great body too" she smiled sweetly, letting him do as he pleased to her.

Lily clumsily followed him down the stairs, passing Cierra on the way. "I don't see rooms... just lots of undone mats..." Lily said looking around, still dizzy

Noticing the girl they passed, Ray was suddenly nervous. "Well let's just go into this back corner than so no one will bother us." He said quietly as he led her back to the farthest mat in the basement.

Grinning Hitoshi looked at her up and down wanting to eat her alive. Leaning closer he kissed on the spot between her breasts while his hands finally reached her underwear and slowly began to move a finger up and down her labia. Moving his kisses up Hitoshi began to kiss her neck slowly while his hand moved under her bottom and began doing the same but this time feeling the hotness of her pussy. Leaning in he whispered on her ear, "Take it off, I want to see your wonderful breasts".

"okay" Lily said quietly, trying to get a bearing on where she was.

Giving a slight nod Felicity unclasped the strapless bikini top and lightly tossed it aside before planting a kiss on his neck, hoping she was doing the right thing.

He smiled and looked at her before taking her hand and gently guiding it to his pants so she could feel how hard and long he was. "Let your mind guide you, forget if it's the right thing or bad thing don't be nervous. Just do what it feels right, don't be afraid to experiment sexy lady. Now I want you to take off my pants and I will take off your pants and bottom".

Ray help sit her down on the mat and the sat next to her. His arm wrapped tightly around her to keep her stable. His fingers playfully rubbing against the skin of her arm. "Is this helping you feel any better?" He asked, hoping she was at least coherent enough to stay conscious. If he was going to try something, he preferred her to be awake for it.

Nodding again Felicity clumsily undid his pants and slid them off of him. Swallowing she glanced at him, his entire, massive body, a good portion of which would soon end up in her. She was terrified, and bit her bottom lip gently but didn't say a thing.

He could only laugh as he noticed how afraid she was, "You know that if you want to stop just say so. I promise I will not tell your mother" he gently took her hand and made her touch his hardening member. "Go on, touch it, see there is nothing to be afraid of. Lick it or do whatever you want with it, feel comfortable looking at it" he smirked and looked at her before moving his hand away to see what she would do.

She took a somewhat shaky breathe, she couldn't quit. He was being so nice, and she really liked him. Gently she stroked the ever hardening member, she wasn't ready to put her mouth down there, that might have to wait a bit, but she stroked at it gently, rubbing it between her hands

He began to grow hard with her hands which caused him to smile. "Don't be afraid to touch my sack dear, it is a part of me as the penis your touching. Don't be afraid to experiment with a man much less do what feels right, lay down may I show you what I mean?".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom