Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Abusive Pregnancy (Malomyotismon & Sharpii)

She smiled brightly and nodded without any hesitation. She couldn’t wait to move in with him. It would be so easy to leave her home and she knew she could always finish school later. How often was it she had the chance to live and be with her boyfriend all the time? It was a dream come true! However, when he needed her to give him two things in return, to forget about, her smile faded slowly into a meek one and she looked down. She bit her lower lip and then looked at him. “It would make you the happiest to forget about school and my friends?” She asked softly. She’d do anything for him. She just needed to be sure. She would do anything to make him and keep him happy. It’s what made her most happy.

Trevor looked at her face expressions as he mentioned that she needed to forget about school and her friends. That meant: the people she was really close to, and her future. But in exchange, she would get to be with her handsome boyfriend, the boy she craved for. "Yes, that'd make me the happiest man on earth. I promise you," he said, kissing her lips and smiling. "Please, trust me...I love you and i wanna' be with you forever." He meant it, he wanted her to do what he asked for.

She looked at him, waiting for his answer and when he gave it, she smiled softly, also thankful he didn’t lash out at her. She kissed him back softly and leaned in, caressing his cheek gently before kissing him quickly on the lips. “Then it’s all done, baby. I’m all yours. Only yours. I promise.” She smiled.

Trevor nodded happily and kissed her lips. He grabbed his phone and handed it to her. "Here...enter to your Facebook account and erase them from your friends list...those groupies. I trust you, but i wanna' see it," he said. He thrusted in her, but he couldn't stand her unbearable slut of friends. He had hated them from the beginning.

Her face almost fell again if she hadn’t had such good control. She didn’t want to anger him. With shaky hands, she took his phone. He was so lucky to have a smart phone. She just had a basic messaging one but at the same time, as long as she could make good calls and text, that’s all she needed. She signed onto her facebook and found Bethel and Harmony. It was hard for her. She had been friends with them since they were in kindergarten. Now she was going to unfriend them because her boyfriend wanted to. They weren’t even that bad. But if she had learned from her parents, it was never to push anything onto Trevor. She swallowed hard as she just deleted them and then showed him that they were gone from her list. “There. Happy?” She smiled softly and kissed his cheek. “It’s just you and me baby. And you’re all I need.”

Trevor didn't make a sound as she erased her friends from her list. He wasn't going to laugh or make fun of her, he just hated those spoiled girls, he really did. "Great...And, keep the phone, my parents bought me a new one," he told her with a kiss on her lips. It was only them now...no one in the middle of their lives. She would have to explain it to them, though. He had also got their relationship on Facebook back on.

With his phone still in her hands and giving back to him, she was stunned when he just let her have it. “What? No, Trevor, I can’t accept that.” His phone was really nice, especially in comparison to hers. “Are you sure?” It was just them now. She knew the conversation with her parents wouldn’t go down well but she would do what she wanted and what she had to. If it meant keeping Trevor and being with him forever, she’d do anything.

Trevor nodded, he was sure about it. Plus, he wanted to be connected to her, and she deserved a good phone. "Yes, keep it. I have a new one for me, and i want to keep in touch with you. Now, shall we go? I only have to unpack my stuff, but i can help you bring your own things to the house," he told her, blowing her a kiss as he held her hand with love.

She smiled and held the phone close to her, holding it as if the was ring from Lord of the Rings. She almost wanted to whisper, ‘My precious’ because it was such a remarkable gift to be given from him. She tucked it away carefully and then smiled at him. “Thank you. It means a lot.” She squeezed his hand before nodding to him. “Yes, we can go.” She smiled. She was so excited. They would be living together and being with each other always. What more could she ask for?

Trevor smiled at his girlfriend and stood up, taking her hands tightly. "Great. Let's go to your house. I'll take you there and you can grab your stuff. I'll go to our new one and put some order there," he explained, taking their bags since they left school earlier, and walked to the car with her.

Linc stood up and took his hand. She smiled softly and nodded, kissing his cheek and then left with him. She was nervous about going to her home and confronting her parents about all this. "Will you stay with me while I get my stuff and deal with my parents? Please?" She knew he didn't like them but she needed strength as she dealt with this. She needed him.

He would never dissapoint her girlfriend. Never ever, because he loved her. But when it came to her parents, it was difficult. But he would still stay with her. "Yes, i'll stay with you," he said with a kiss on her lips as he drove to her house. Once there, he stopped the car and got out. "Let's go."

She smiled brightly when he said he’d be there and she knew she was going to reward him big time for helping her with this. When they got there though, she turned into a bundle of nerves and looked at him, swallowing hard. Nodding though, she got out of his car after he did and she shut the door and went to his side, taking his hand and squeezing it gently but enough for him to see two things, how scared and nervous she was and how much she was shaking. “I love you.” She whispered and then walked up the little driveway and to the front door. She fumbled with her keys before unlocking the door and walked in. Her parents were home. This was something to be proven difficult.

Trevor took the hand of his scaredy girlfriend as they stepped on the doorway. He didn't answer though, because she knew that what he was doing was the most affective thing he had ever done for her, he really loved her, and this proved it. As she opened the door, he entered with her, not saying a word and his hands in his pocket as he followed her everywhere.

They made it inside without being noticed. Only when she took him to the stairs did both of her parents come out. Clearly they looked like they had gotten a call from the school about her skipping. Only now did they learn who she skipped with and they weren't impressed.
"Ah, this must be Trevor. Looks like we'll finally have the pleasure to meet before she dumps you." Her father spat, her mother in tow and not looking pleased either.

"Dad, Mom, we need to talk." Linc said simply.
"You bet your ass we do. Tell him to go." Her father spat again.
"No." Linc stood her ground and she swore she saw a vein looking like it wanted to pop from her father's head. "Excuse me?"
"Linc, do not defy your father."

Her hand dropped from Trevor's and she just snapped. "Do not talk like you two are any thing but two people who were stupid enough not to use some form of birth control! What, it wasn't bad enough when I was born, you had to subject two more children to it too?!" She nearly yelled. "I am leaving. I am leaving school. I am moving in with Trevor and I dare either of you to say anything. You have no right. It's a wonder I hadn't called child protective services!"

Her father barged forward and struck her. It caused her mother to gasp and cover her mouth--notice how she did nothing to stop it or pull him back--and it caused Linc to cry out, her hand to her cheek as she looked away. Tears came to her eyes and she swallowed hard. "Let. Me. Through." She grit out. Her father didn't back down. She took Trevor's hand again and pulled him to the stairs.

"Don't you dare young lady." He said.
"Watch me." She challenged and pulled Trevor along up the stairs and to her room. Once inside, she shut the door and locked it. She was shaking but she didn't say anything. She could hear her father barrel up the stairs and was pounding on her door. She ignored it and grabbed all her stuff that was worth taking and grabbed suitcases to pack it in. She started crying. Her cheek stung, the hand print still there probably.

Trevor's temper was about to explode as the fight between Linc and her parents engaged. From the very start, her father had turned out to be a terrible leech, and yelling at his precious daughter wasn't a way out either. However, he clenched his fists as he hit her. He...hit her. Her father hit her. He couldn't believe it. If Linc hadn't stopped him, he would have kicked his ass big time and sent him to the hospital. But he couldn't, he didn't want to risk losing her. So he just followed her upstairs with his arms crossed as she packed her most important stuff. But when her pounded on the door and she cried with her hand on her cheek, his heart broke. He opened the door and greeted the old man with a full fist on his nose, then a kick on his nuts.

Linc didn’t even flinch when Trevor beat her dad up. Honestly, the bastard had it coming. She just went to the door after he was down and shut it and locked it once more before wrapping her arms around Trevor’s neck, burying her face into his shoulder. She sniffled and shook her head. “I’m so sorry.” She whispered and pulled back to look up at him. “I love you. They don’t matter. Only you do.”

Trevor didn't move as she closed the door once again, leaving her dad out again. He hugged her back and kissed her cheek, the handprint was still there. "I love you too...i hope this proves how much i love you...now, shall we escape through the window? Like when you escaped to see me?" Trevor said, hoping it made her laugh at least a little as he cleaned the tears out of her beautiful eyes. She had been so lucky to lose her virginity to him...

She nodded her head and sniffled, pulling back slowly. She wiped her eyes and looked up at him, laughing softly. "Yeah, sounds like a plan." She kissed his cheek before she went back to her things, putting the last bit of things she wanted before zipping up both large suitcases. Thankfully, she had nothing too fragile in there that wouldn't survive the throw out the window. Because once things were good to go, she took a suitcase and carefully dropped it a certain way out of the window, aiming for it to land in the bushes, so the blow was softened. She repeated the same toss with the other suitcase, watching it land on the other bush beside her first suitcase and looked back to Trevor. "Come on." She smiled softly before she climbed out of her window and reached over to the fire escape before climbing down carefully. She was skilled at this, clearly having done it so often.

Trevor grinned at her. She was so wild and decided, she knew what to do like him. And he loved her attitude...how couldn't he!? Trevor watched her throw the suitcases overboard through the window and he followed her. He had done it twice, and both of the times were wonderful...the first time she had lost her virginity. That was the best night of her life. As both of them descended to the sidewalk, he grabbed her suitcases and looked at her. "Good, now get on the car," he said, grabbing his key and opening the trunk as he put the suitcases in it.

Once down from her room, she took one last glance at it, letting out a soft sigh as she was leaving it for good. She didn’t say bye to her brothers. They might have been monsters but she did adore them. Oh well, maybe she would see them again.
For now, she grabbed her suitcases and descended down the sidewalk to his car, letting him take her things. “Yes sir.” She teased lovingly before she got into the car and buckled up. She rest her hands in her lap. She was still shaking but simply recovering from that. Pulling down the mirror, she looked at her cheek and winced. Yikes, it was still red and might probably swell a bit. Oh well. At least it hadn’t been Trevor.

Trevor finished placing her suitcases in the trunk of the car and smirked. "Finally...i get to be with the best girl in the world forever..." he thought aand closed it before moving to the driver's seat. He placed his hand in her cheek and smiled. "I'm sorry your dad beat you up. But i'll be glad to take care of you from now on..." He was a good boy, hell yeah he was. And he wouldn't let her get beaten up again, not on his shift.

Linc giggled and even swooned over his words, they were so lovely to hear. When he joined her in the front in the driver's seat, she moved her hand to his knee and leaned over, tilting her head. "It's okay. I have you. No one will get to me while you're here." She kissed his cheek and then his lips, cupping her hand around his cheek before she pulled back slowly. She sat back in her seat and crossed a leg over the other. "Home?" She smiled brightly. He'd know what that meant.

Trevor nodded and looked at her. "Home...home it, my darling," he said, squeezing her hand and kissing her slapped cheek again. Pulling back, he drove back to their home...yes, their home. Their house, the one where they'd live together. After a couple of minutes, they arrived to a beautiful, two stories house and he looked at her then. "You like it?"

She eagerly awaited, seeing many houses pass them and wondering which was theirs. When he came to a stop in front of a beautiful two story house, she was in awe. Linc stepped out of the car and watched, stepping onto the driveway and she wrapped her arms around herself before smiling brightly. "Wow, Trevor!" She squealed and ran to him. "It's so beautiful. I can't believe this is all ours!" She smiled brightly. "How did you get it again?"

Back
Top Bottom