Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Abusive Pregnancy (Malomyotismon & Sharpii)

Trevor smiled at her as she liked the movie...or it seemed like she liked it. "Great then," he said, ending the conversation. Actually, they weren't going to watch the movie, the whole room was probably going to be empty, and he just wanted to make love to her in a sweet way.

Finally, he parked in the cinema's lot and walked out with her, taking her hand. "Meh, somewhat, dunno'," he said laughing and walked with her inside. He bought some popcorn for him and soda for her before heading in the room.

"Merp." She breathed under her breath as she carried her soda in one hand while holding his hand in the other, walking to theater room. She saw that for the time he had gotten, the movie was about to start so she made this chore for herself and them to get them there quick. She loved the previews. But when she got there, the entire theater was empty and as the lights started to fade to get ready for the previews, Linc looked at him. "Choose where to sit." She'd follow him anywhere. That and she was completely oblivious to what he had planned. She just figured they make out like seriously for most of the movie.

Thank goodness she had chap stick!

After they got into the theater room, Trevor took her to a seat just in a corner, that way they would be unable to be seen. He put the soda and popcorn on the seat next to theirs and he started to kiss her. He started to slowly remove her clothes as his manhood was pressed to his pants, making an obvious bulge there. "This is some sex you will never forget...i love you, Linc." Maybe those words meant something to her, as he had never told her how much he loved her.

After sitting down and fully expecting to watch a movie that might be scary or not, Linc was completely distracted when his lips came to hers. Her hands came around his cheeks as she kissed him back, incredibly aware of him undressing her. She pulled back and looked at him, swallowing hard. They’d done stuff. This would be going the full mark. But then he said it and she swallowed hard but ended up smiling brightly. He loved her. He really did love her. She kissed him again softly before pulling back enough to murmur against his lips, “I love you too, so so much Trevor.” Her eyes opened to look up into his, she stroking his cheek before leaning in again. She meant it too. She never felt this way about anyone. She loved him.

Trevor smiled as she also told him that she loved him. "Good...because you know i love you a lot...You are the best thing that has happened to me..." Trevor rarely complimented her that much, but she knew she was the school's luckiest girl. However, she also knew about his awful days when his anger problems struck. But otherwise, she meant his world.

Quickly, he removed his pants and left his long and hard cock out. Since it was going to be romantic, he wouldn't go rough on her, he would try to please her the most. He also removed her clothes and brushed his manhood to her slit, loving how it was already wet. "I love you so much, Linc..." he whispered, kissing her lips as he slid it in.

She nodded and smiled. “Yes, I know.” He was the best thing that ever happened to her and he knew it just as she did. She didn’t want to think about what had happened the day before. That was in the pat. What mattered with them was moving forward and that’s exactly what she wanted.

She helped him undress as well as help him undress her. She settled in the seat and gasped softly as she felt him against her and she bit her lower lip, leaning into him. It felt so good. She wanted him bad. She needed him. Always.
“I love you too Trevor. More than anything in this world.” Before she kissed him deeply and moaned into it as he slid into her. It hut. She could feel it but she didn’t want him to stop. She would grow accustomed to it. She had a high threshold for pain. This was nothing. But it was everything too because it was him and her, finally. It never mattered where this finally happened. Just as long as it was with him and he always knew how much she loved him and how much he meant to her. This was perfect.

Trevor smiled at her words, and deepened the kiss on her. He loved her, and she really meant the world to him. He had those unworthy bitches back then, and while he'd slept with them, none of them were a keeper. He hated them, and he ditched them. He just used them because he wanted to make them see that they weren't worth it, they were sluts. But Linc...she was an angel. She was the nicest, most caring and loving girl he could've asked for. Plus, she was really beautiful.

Trevor held her hips as he thrusted inside her really gently, pressing his handsome body to hers as he kissed her with love. "You mean mine too...what i'm going to tell you after this is going to thrill you."

She moaned again softly as he thrust his hips into hers, pushing himself deeper into her causing her to tilt her head back, her lips brushing against his. She opened her eyes half way and smiled softly, her nails already digging deep into his shoulder. “More than this?” She whispered her eyes shining. “Tell me.” She urged in a soft moan, pushing her hips into his, showing clearly how much she wanted him, how much she loved this already even if she’d feel the full effect of it tomorrow; soreness and tenderness. But after all, that was the way to go. And with Trevor, anything was worth it. Especially if it felt like this with him.

Trevor kissed her deeper, with love...it wasn't a dirty kiss, it was one true couples gave to each other. "Anxious...already? Ok...my plan was for you to come and live with me....to a house my parents gave me...i'll work as a waiter...an you'll stay home...but we'll have to drop school," he told her as he thrusted a bit harder, his right hand caressing her breast and pinching her nipples. The nails on her shoulder turned him on.

If she ever doubted how he felt about her, she was put straight now because the way he was being with her was amazing. He felt so wonderful and she could feel that delicious bloom deep in her belly. Her nails raked down his back and then over his shoulders as she held onto him, listening. She looked at him as he said that, her eyes widening and then her lips pushed to his as her hands thrust into his hair. She loved that idea. She wanted to spend forever with him. “I’ll go wherever you go.” She moaned against his lips. “I promise. I love you so much Trevor. I want to move in with you.”

Listening to his girlfriend accept to move in with him was all he needed, all her moves made him groan in pleasure until he finally released a huge load of sperm inside her worm, the thick and hot cum remaining inside as his manhood plunged it in. He could feel that she wanted that for a long time...and he was more than happy to give it to her. He panted, worn out, and kissed her with love. "G-Great...then...we shall move by next friday...two days from now...but i'll need you to help me...s-so...don't go to school..." He tried to speak clearly, but having her tight insides squeezing his throbbing penis made it quite hard. Her beautiful body pressed to his made him kiss her even more.

Her nails dug deeper, as if it could pierce the flesh on his back and she tightened her legs around him. She could feel it, she was near. So near that she thought she couldn’t hold on but Lind did. She didn’t let him go for any reason whatsoever. She moaned louder, the movie drowning them out. When she felt him cumming inside of her, she groaned deeply and raked her nails down his back deeper, clenching his right ass cheek in her grip. His climax spurred on her own and her walls tightened immensely around him and clenched and unclenched. She screamed just as the loud music started to play and then went limp in his arms, panting hard and then resting her forehead to his, kissing his nose. “We’ll do that. I’ll do that. I promise. You and me. Forever.” She whispered, panting.

Trevor admitted it. The best sex in the world he ever had was because of her and only because of her. She meant everything to him....everything. "Yes...i promise....it...You, and me...forever and ever....that's why i love you...we'll move together, and eventually...we'll marry..." Trevor was panting, and he didn't think about the side effects of coming inside her. He just wanted to please her, and himself of course. With a tight hug, he kissed her lips and smiled. "Hey....wanna' stay like this or you want to go and eat something?"

Linc smiled at him, her smile growing bigger the more he said those things. In the end, she was squealing as her arms wrapped around his neck tightly and she met his kiss with a deep and passionate return, her hands moving into his hair. “I want to marry you. If you’re asking now, my answer is yes.” She smiled and pressed her forehead to his, sighing contently closing her eyes. It was nice just to be like this but right when he asked, her stomach growled something fierce. She blushed madly and giggled. “I’d love to get food. I’m starving. I could eat two zebras!”

Trevor smiled at her answer and licked her lower lip softly before answering. "Great then, i'll try and get the wedding as soon as we move to our house. But now, your sweet and little belly is get some food," he whispered, rubbing his belly with his hands as he stood up, disconnecting his cock from her and getting dressed again.

She giggled a little bit and nodded. “I can’t wait.” She smiled and she stroked his cheek. When he did finally get up and move out of her, she winced a little bit, sucking in a gulp of air through her teeth before exhaling. Oh yeah, she’d definitely feel that tomorrow. Standing slowly, she grabbed her panties and quickly started to dress herself back into her clothes. Her cheeks were flustered, her hair felt like a mess but man did she feel ever sated. Turning to him when he was ready, she took his hand and kissed his cheek. “Shall we?”

Trevor looked at her and ran a finger along her thighs, ending near her pussy. His finger was full of cum and he grinned. "I surely came a lot inside you. Don't worry, nobody will see my girlfriend like that...because you are mine," he told her with a kiss on her lips as he cleaned his sticy finger one of the seats. He grabbed their stuff and walked out of the place, holding each other's hands and linking their fingers like a true couple. A McDonald's was outside of the cinema and he took her there, sitting her on a chair with their stuff as he took his wallet out. "Tell me, whaddya' want to eat?"

She blushed profusely and giggled softly. “Exactly.” She almost whispered before she took his hand and walked out with him. Thank goodness she was well covered in her clothing for it to not be noticed of what they did inside the theater. No…drippings.
Once outside of the place, Linc followed him to the McDonalds nearby, walking in and taking in the smell of fried French fries and big burgers. She looked to him and smiled. “A Big Mac with medium fries and a small Dr. Pepper.” She smiled. She was starving since she really hadn’t eaten all day. Hopefully he wouldn’t judge her on wanting to go big and eat big.

"Well then! Let's feed this cute girl," Trevor said gently and kissed her lips once again. He walked to the small queue in front of one of the counters and ordered what she wanted, along with his Big Mac, big fries and a medium Dr- Pepper. He came back with the two trays and put them on the table. "Here." He sat down and started to eat, really starving.

She giggled and nodded, kissing him back softly and stood by him as he ordered their food. She walked to the table while it was being made after he paid, getting her drink in the process and then sat down. When he brought the food over, her eyes brightened and widened and as hastily as he dug in, so did Linc. She was starving. She really needed to eat more and not wait until the end of the day to eat. That was going to be a problem.

Trevor watched at his girlfriend who ravaged through everything he had ordered for her. He knew she had an eating disorder of sorts, but he was ok with it. She was beautiful anyways, and no one could deny it. "Damn, you look beautiful when you eat like me."

She was already more than half way done with her Big Mac and had devoured her fries as if they had no chance. She looked up at him with her mouth full and she smiled broadly. She finished what was in her mouth before speaking. "I haven't eaten all day." She didn't have an eating disorder. She just simply forgot to eat a lot. "I forgot to eat today. I was kind of...preoccupied." Suffice to say that losing him was enough to lose her appetite altogether no matter how hungry she might have been.

Trevor smiled back but didn't answer. He was enjoying every bit of his meal, and he finished it by drinking all his Dr. Pepper. "Damn...tasty..." he said. "Wanna' go and see where are we moving to?" He was anxious, she no longer had to attend school anymore, and neither would he.

She finished her burger and fries and was just sipping on her soda. She looked up at him when he suggested that and her eyes nearly bulged out of her head just as she almost choked on her drink. “What? You’ve already found a place?” She asked, stunned but also really excited. It meant it was really happening. They’d be together forever. She was just floored he even wanted to include her in his life this way.

Trevor smiled at her innocent question and nodded. "Exactly. I spent all of my college money on a house my parents were selling. I moved my stuff there, i just need yours now," he said, holding her hand and squeezing it with love. "And i need you to two things in exchange: forget about school, stay with me and...forget about your friends."

Back
Top Bottom