Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Abusive Pregnancy (Malomyotismon & Sharpii)

After school, she was waiting where she normally waited for him so they could leave together. She waited until half an hour when she was sure he wouldn't come. With a small sigh, she got up and left, deciding she didn't want to go home at all. She didn't want to give her parents the reason to go out because the babysitter daughter was home. With a heavy sigh, she found her friends and shrugged. "I guess my parents decided not to go out after all." She tried not to let her sadness show that Trevor basically ditched her. Did this mean he was just having one of his angry bouts? Or were they over? Was that it? She didn't know. They never had a blow up this bad. Not that she thought as bad at least. Not enough where he'd ditch her.

After all, the bigger reason she was even towards her friends right now aside from not wanting to go home, she didn't have a ride. Trevor was her ride. She was sixteen. She just got her driving permit around Spring break.

Trevor arrived his house and slammed the door closed. Right now, he considered her no longer her boyfriend, but maybe as the time went by, maybe the next day, he would forgive her. He sat on his bed and took his laptop on his lap as he browsed through his Facebook account. What anger could do to a person...as he broke their relationship on Facebook. Yes, he was angry, and his anger issues were heavy.

After the little event with her friends, they all congregated to Harmony’s house. Linc called her parents and told them she was sleeping over at Harmony’s. When they asked for proof—yes she has lied to them about Trevor countless of times—she held the phone to Harmony who said hi to them loudly and even chatted with them. After, that’s when the usual Facebook thing went on.

Linc was lying on her back watching TV while Harmony was at her laptop on Facebook, the other in bed with Linc. Linc had one. She hardly went on. But she knew she was in a relationship with Trevor as far as Facebook went. So when Harmony gasped out loud, both girls sat up on the bed.

“What?” They asked in unison.
Bethel got up first and her eyes widened. “Oh my god…”
“What?” Linc asked after she got off the bed. “Let me see.”
“No.” Bethel said.
“You shouldn’t.” Harmony finished.
“God, just let me effing see.” Now she was getting peeved. She wrestled with them both before they let in and she saw what shocked them. Trevor broke their relationship on Facebook. She swallowed hard and then moved away from them. Tears flooded her vision.

“Linc!” She heard them running after her. She had grabbed her bag and she burst out of the house. She ran fast. They called her name but she kept running. She didn’t even know where she was running to either. But somehow, her feet carried her all the way to Trevor’s. She didn’t bother with her friends.

She just stood outside, panting hard, her cheeks stained with tears. She could feel her phone buzzing in her pocket. Probably Bethel or Harmony. She didn’t care.

Trevor had spent the whole afternoon not giving a fuck as he watched TV and played some videogames. He never studied, but he was really intelligent. However, once in a while, he looked through the window to see if something interesting happened. Interestingly enough, he looked at Linc who stood outside of his house. "Fuck," he whispered to himself and walked downstairs. He was shirtless, and only had his pants. He opened the door and sighed. "What?"

When he did open the door, she swallowed hard. She walked towards him but then stopped. "Why did you do it?" She asked. She never thought she'd be one to chase a relationship if it ended. Linc loved him a lot though, more than enough to put up with what would technically be his unreasonable bullshit but she didn't see it like that at all. "Are we broken up?" She asked, wiping away some tears that fell down her cheeks. "We're over?" If anything though, the extent of her chasing a relationship was mostly to confirm it. If he said it here and then that they were over, she'd accept it. She wanted to hear it from his mouth, in person. Not on Facebook.

Trevor rolled his eyes. "Ah...for that shit. Meh, i guess no...that's all why you came?" he asked uninterested. He didn't give a fuck about her, or about her needs, he just needed to be happy. However, the social protocol infered that he must make her happy, so he had to take her on dates. "We are not over, that is all you are after ok? Hey, don't worry...that...was just a mistake, I'll make it up. But the fact those shitheads wanted to meet me made me angry...I hate those guys. When i'm on a better mood, i'll take you on a date."

She looked down and shifted from foot to foot uncomfortably a little bit. It was the way he looked at her. Linc could read people well and despite what he said, she knew it was over. And all because she angered him that much. She just nodded her head and then stepped back. “I won’t ever bring it up again.” She said simply and scratched the back of her head. “I’ll just go Trevor. I’m sorry.” She said simply and she turned and crossed her arms over her chest, walking down the path of his house before turning on the sidewalk. She was going towards her home. She figured she might as well. But she was kind of at a loss to be honest.

Trevor sighed, not caring, and went back in his house. "Yeah, do what you want...i'm not making up a relationship in Facebook with you again...if that's more important than a real life relationship," he told her before closing the door. He went upstairs again and closed the laid on his bed again. He was getting pretty pissed, and he wasn't sure if he wanted to take her on a date the next day...whatever happened next morning was crucial.

It wasn’t more important. Of course not but it made a statement since it was like that before and all find and dandy. She didn’t look back. She simply walked on. Well that was that. Almost a year together and what for? With a heavy sigh, she picked herself up to keep on going and arrived at her house, using her house key and walking inside. Everyone was asleep, so she was able to sneak up to her room and lie down. She didn’t sleep a wink until maybe the last couple of hours.

The next day she woke up and got ready like all was normal. After her shower though, she grabbed her phone and was just about to give Trevor the usual wake up call. It was then she remembered just after she dialed his number what happened. So she hung up immediately and then put her phone aside, looking at it as if she wasn’t too sure.

After getting dressed, she grabbed her things and stepped outside after saying something to her parents. They didn’t care that she was home. Not too much at least. It was something they shrugged to. Stepping outside, she waited. Then she remembered. Right, they were over and he probably wasn’t going to be coming that morning. So she might be late for first period. At least it was Mr. Danbury’s class so that was a total bonus. Though he’d know. And he’d say something. She had to act normal. The walk to school was enough clarity and it allowed her to prepare herself. She was fifteen minutes late to class but it was no big.

Trevor kept watching TV until past midnight, he wasn't thinking about the stupid relationship that he had 'maybe' broken up. In fact, if the silly girl had listened, he didn't broke up with her. So he turned off the TV, put his pajama and slowly dozed off into a peaceful slumber.

The next day, he woke up late. He usually woke up with her call, and they hadn't broke up. "Fuck...fuck you Linc! Strike one..." he said, he had already woken up with the wrong foot because of her fault. He put his clothes and ate breakfast at an amazing pace and finally made it to school just in time. He stood outside just to wait for Linc. He would ignore that she didn't call him, but he would usually wait for her out of the school to talk. He made it late for an important class because she didn't show up. "That bitch..." he told him angrily and walked inside. He raced to his class and sat in the front, already pissed.

After class, she being completely oblivious to how she already pissed him off so much, she lingered a little bit. Mr. Danbury noticed that she was a bit off and since he knew she was a hard working student, he was stunned that she failed her pop quiz that morning, even more that she was late. She was always early to class.

He walked over to her and sat down in the desk beside hers as she started packing up her things. “You doing alright Linc?”
“Yeah.” She said, though not too convincingly.
“You’re such a great liar.” He said dryly, sarcastically too.
She shrugged and she proceeded to leave but he stopped her. “What is it?” He asked.

She sighed softly and felt the lump in her throat grow prominent just from thinking about it, having not even said a word. “Linc?” He asked worriedly.
She sat back down and put her hands on her cheeks. “I don’t know what I did wrong. I mean I know what I did wrong but he doesn’t even care.”

“Who, Trevor?” He asked. She nodded. “What happened?”
“We broke up! Or I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know if he’s just really mad at me or and we’re not broken up or we’re broken up and I just feel terrible. It’s all my fault.” She wiped her eyes and sniffled.

“Whoa, whoa why is it your fault?”
“Because, I made him so angry and he hates me now.”
“Linc…”
”It’s true! He hates me. The only good thing and I ruined it. Typical.”
“Come on, it’s not your fault. How did you anger him?”
She explained it all to him and he looked at her with an almost dropped jaw. “Are you kidding me? He’s pissed off because of something so small and stupid?”
She blinked her eyes, not understanding. “No, I forced him into something he didn’t want to do. Or tried to.” She explained a little bit more about her parents and Mr. Danbury shook his head.
“I don’t think it’s your fault Linc. Not one bit. I think he’s overreacting and he’s punishing you because it’s easier to blame someone than yourself.”

“No, he wouldn’t do that. It’s not like that. It was my fault.”
“Linc…”
“I have to go Mr. Danbury. I’m being one of those stupid girls who cries over their boyfriend. Or ex-boyfriend or whatever.” She stood and shook her head, waving to him as she walked out and trudged on to her next class. She was both hoping to see Trevor and scared to. She always saw him on her way to second period. In fact, she went to his locker and waited for him.

Trevor had avoided pretty much everyone that morning. From his friends, to his acquaintances...to everyone. He even had all his books on his backpack to avoid going to the locker, where he knew that bitch would be waiting for him. As the bell rang, a heavy sigh escaped his lips and he moved over to walk to his next class. He managed to avoid the hall where she was waiting for him and walked over to his class, sitting on the first row as he didn't give a fuck about his friends on the back of the class. He knew her class was just next door, and she would have to walk past the door and see him. But that was not the worst part...Lunch time was after this subject...and she knew she would be more annoying than a leech, trying to run around to look after him and annoy him.

So he didn't show up. Okay, she could get the hint. With a heavy sigh, she pushed herself off of his locker and walked to her class. She passed by his class, knowing which it was since it was next to hers and caught a glimpse of him inside. He was so handsome and was such a sweetheart and she ruined it royally. Walking into her class, she sat down in her usual seat somewhere in the middle. She wouldn't go seeking him out. She did that enough. All it did was make him more angry. No. They were over. This was proof enough. So she was officially moving on. Right. Now.

As his really annoying economy class was over and the bell rung, Trevor slid his backpack over his shoulder and walked to his locker. He left somethings there and picked some useful books. For some reason, he hadn't thought about it when going to the locker, when he in fact had everything in his bag. After a few moments of thinking, he sighed and just put his necessesary books, leaving the rest in the locker as he moved over to the cafeteria. He payed for a milkshake and a bag of fries before moving to the patio and sitting on a table, he loved fresh air...and it was perfect to relax. He put the bottle of milkshake on the table while he ate the delicious and salty fries.

Lunch came around and she didn’t have much of an appetite. Linc just got herself a bottle of chocolate milk and made her way outside, absently heading to where she usually sat…with Trevor. So only when she got there, standing behind him, she realized and she swallowed hard. She turned abruptly and shook her head. So much for avoiding him but they did go to school together too. At least he was graduating though. She saw a patio table open and unoccupied, a couple of tables down from where he was sitting and she made quick haste to get to it.

Trevor swallowed hard as he saw her. He was kind of annoyed that she was avoiding him. He stood up with his empty bag of fries and his full bottle of milkshake and stopped her as she walked. "Hey! What's your fuckin' problem!? I was supposed to get your call! And then i waited for you! But you never showed up...i didn't break up with you. If you are so stupid and like to think, then it's not my friggin' problem, you ass!" he said angry and looked at her. She knew it was her fault, he had never broken up with her.

Linc stopped walking immediately and she turned and looked at him. She swallowed hard, her hand shaking with the bottle of milk in it and worried her bottom lip. Dropping her bottle, she went to him and moved her hands around his cheeks and kissed him. She hoped just maybe, maybe there'd be enough power that her lips had with his, that would make him see and realize. She loved him. She loved him so much. She knew it was all her fault and it was killing her. All she wanted was her boyfriend. All she wanted was Trevor, no matter what. Pulling back slowly, her eyes opened and she looked at him, stepping back and swallowed hard. "I love you. And I'm so sorry. Please..." She sighed softly, aware of people looking at them. "Please forgive me Trevor. I'll never do it again. I'll never anger you. I just want to make you happy."

Trevor sighed angrily at his girlfriend and looked at her, then kissed her lips. There was nothing in the world like her kisses. They were so soft, full of love and innocent...That he couldn't help but forgive her. "Better it be the last time you do it, ok? Now get your things together, we will go to a date right now...we are leaving school earlier," he said with a grin.

She let out a small breath she was holding after she finished speaking when he seemed to forgive her. She smiled softly and nodded enthusiastically. She'd do anything for him, endure anything for him and would always love him. "I like that idea. Is what I'm wearing okay for our date or should I change?" She asked, looking down at herself and then at him. She was wearing a black tank top with spaghetti straps and faded blue ripped jeans with a red, black and white plaid shirt on top, unbuttoned and a little shorter than her tank top. Converse were on her feet.

Trevor smiled at her and took a drink from his milkshake and looked back at her as she asked that question. "Yes, you are perfect...those clothes look really sexy on you," he said with a grin as he kissed her lips and put the things on the nearby table and held her hips with love. He was wearing a black jacket with a white t-shirt, ripped jeans and some Nike sneakers. "Now, shall we get going? You don't care about losing some classes, do you?" he asked with a kiss on her lips.

She smiled softly and nodded, looking down at herself and then back at him. “Thank you.” Her cheeks were a bit rosy but she hardly noticed. Moving her hands on his shoulders, she leaned in, kissing him back softly. She felt so content and being with him again, without him hating her, it was even better. She never wanted to anger him again. She never would. “Of course not. I’d go anywhere with you. Where you go, I go.” She spoke lovingly against his lips before kissing him again and then pulled back, slipping her hand into his. “Shall we?”

Trevor gave his sweet girlfriend a kiss on her lips. "Shall we." He was so nice to her, well...almost all the time. He walked with her out of the school and to his car. He had a beautiful and luxurious Mercedes-Benz, a dark-blue one. He slipped into the driver's seat and waited for her to get in. "We are going to the cinema, ok? Then i'm going to give you some news at McDonald.

"We shall." She took his hand and walked hand in hand to his Mercedes. It was such a beautiful car with so much space. She thought dreamily of a few nights they took shelter in here because of some pouring rain, causing too disastrous of a drive should they have attempted. It was really...Her cheeks turned a little red as she got in and she buckled herself up after depositing her bag in the bag seat. Looking to him, she beamed, also wanting to hide her little blush from her thoughts. "Sounds wonderful. What movie are we going to see? And any hints on what to expect at McDonalds?" She asked, curious as to what he was going to tell her. In light of everything, she just hoped it was good for them both, as a couple.

Trevor smiled as his gilfriend stepped in the car and fastened the seatbelt around her. The more flustered she got, the more he loved her cute and shy girlfriend. "Well...'bout the movie, there is a really nice one about a serial killer that is told to be good. About our talk...it's still a secret," he said, silencing her with a kiss on her lips as he turned the engine off and drove to the cinema, eventually getting there.

Her head tilted when he said a really nice one about a serial killer, not exactly the words she might have used if a 'serial killer' was involved but she didn't say anything other than, "Sounds like a keeper." Though she was a bit disinterested, she didn't let it show. Linc didn't want to anger him again. She just got him back, she wasn't about to mess it up again because of her errant mouth. A pout came over her face though when he said their talk was going to be a secret but she just kissed him back. "Fine." She giggled a little bit, still very eager, especially if anything changed after last night.

Once they got to the theater and he parked, she got out of the car and shut the door. Walking over to his side, her hands slid into her back pockets and she waited before being able to walk with him hand in hand into the theater to go select their movie and get tickets.

"Is it scary?"

Back
Top Bottom