Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Abusive Pregnancy (Malomyotismon & Sharpii)

It was a mildly warm noon in the Henderson high school. Trevor Brown was sitting on the last row seat, wishing to finally get out of the mind-rotting class and rejoice with his slightly younger girlfriend. Trevor was a bit taller than most guys, he stood 6'1, weighed 180lbs (mostly muscle), was quite pale and had brown, soft hair with deep green eyes. He was gorgeous, his girlfriend often said, and she was very beautiful. Being the girlfriend of a popular boy in an average school like this one was quite advantageous.

She still had two years to go but she was relatively eager for the summer to start. Sure, she wasn’t graduating like her boyfriend but Lincoln Scott, or Linc for short was just waiting for the summer ahead. She stood at 5’7, curvy and definitely not thin and stick-like and was wearing a simple tank top and a pair of ripped jeans with flip flops on her feet. She kept glancing at the clock, watching as the minute hand was taking forever to get to its destination. The day was taking forever to end. It was only half way and she felt like she’d keel over of old age if it didn’t end now.

So when that period finished and it was just lunch now and two more classes, she got up and made her way to the usual seating spot for her and Trevor to meet up, if either of them was willing. She was. She had a bottle of water in her hands as she sat on the seat of the patio table, her bag slung on her shoulders and her light brown hair waving softly in the small breeze. Her austere and enticing big hazel eyes scanned the hustle and bustle of teenage crowds. She waved to some friends she saw and apparently they took that as an invitation to come over and chat with her, distracting her from her boyfriend’s impending visit. If he came.

(Ye' forgot to mention her name.)

Trevor let a out a soft sigh as the bell rang, meaning the period was finally over. He stood from his seat, brushed his wavy, long, brown hair and picked up his bag. He knew where his girlfriend was, at the school's yard, on one of the table. With swift moves, he walked to his locker rather quickly, impatient and anxious to be with her. He put his useless books on the locker and grabbed the ones he needed.

Trevor moved to the yard with a can of Coke he just bought from a vending machine. After seeing her, he slipped on the seat in front of her friends, keeping them from sitting, and kissed her. "Hey, beautiful," he said in a sexy tone and looked into her beautiful as he kissed her again in front of her friend.

[I did. Her name is Lincoln Scott. Or Linc for short]

Linc was half paying attention to her couple of friends that had gathered around. It wasn’t that just because she had a boyfriend now, and a rather sought-after boyfriend at that, she no longer cared about her friends. She did. It’s just some of the stuff they talked about anyways, before Trevor, was a bore. She didn’t really care that her friend Bethel broke a name and that her other friend, Harmony, wanted to petition the school board to stop serving processed food in the cafeteria, when she didn’t realize that they school couldn’t afford better food.

But her attention was instantly captured when she met Trevor’s eyes, spying him walking towards her and she smiled that soft smile that brightened her eyes, her dimples showing. Her friends noticed and too turned to see her boyfriend coming. So when he slid down beside her, she was all about him now at the moment, kissing him in return. “Hi.” They’d been together long enough but he still made her so shy. Just with his tone alone whenever he spoke to her, melted her insides.

“Yo, Linc, you coming today?” Harmony asked and Lincoln had a hard time prying her attention away from her boyfriend she loved.
“Hmm?”
Harmony sighed loudly. “To the greet? You know for the food petition.” She urged.
Linc made an ‘oops’ face as she looked among all of them. “Uh, I kind of made plans.” She ran her hand through her hair, tell-tale sign that neither of them picked up that she was lying. “My mom needs me at home. I have to baby sit the rugrats.” She frowned.

They both rolled their eyes, understanding Linc’s twin toddler brothers. “Good luck.” They both bid in unison before waving and left. She let out a small breath of air since she did suck at lying and turned her attention back on Trevor.

(You did...you certainly did, my most sincere apologies. I swear to god i didn't read it.)

Trevor smiled as he looked at his beautiful and shy girlfriend. She wasn't his first, but she was the best of them all. Linc, as he loved to call her, had an aura of serenity around her that made her...Trevor had no words to describe it. As they talked, he brushed her hair out of her face, a grin spread on his face as he made a rather unbelievable lie. Yes, she herself admitted how sucky she was at lying, but he didn't care, as long as he didn't lie to him.

Taking a sip from his Coke and swallowing it before kissing her cheek, he looked at her annoying and stupid friends leave. "What a terrible lie...glad that you are accomplishing that lie with me," he told her with a grin as he put an arm around her waist to bring her closer to him.

[No worries ^^]

Sometimes just under his gaze, she always felt her cheeks heat. She didn’t know why though. Maybe it was because she had just lied in front of him to get out of doing something insanely boring with Harmony and Bethel. She loved to them death, honestly. Even if Trevor seemed to just easily roll his eyes as far as those two were concerned. Linc honestly didn’t mind. Besides, it’s not like she was an advocate to hang out with them while he was around. She wouldn’t be doing much hanging out with her friends, she’d be all over her boyfriend. He was her first boyfriend, her first everything really. A miracle, she always said, in her own eyes.

Looking at him, she shrugged innocently, a smile to accompany that innocence she still maintained even though she was with him. “I think they could see right through it too but I brought up the twins. Enough said right there.” She laughed softly, moving closer to him as he guided her to. “How are you?” She asked softly, lifting her hand to stroke his cheek gently before placing a kiss there.

Linc was a particular girl with her friend while he wasn't around...or while she didn't notice him around. He had noticed her talk a bit more into conversations and hang out with them more in the halls, but when he approached she would always become such a sweet and innocent thing like she was acting now. However, he didn't mind if she was acting it or not, she was lovely and he loved that. Being her first was more of a blessing that anything else, and she was the best girl he ever had. Not only for sex, though, but overall.

Trevor grinned and kissed her again. "Yeah, when ya' bring up the twins, they know you are for real. I guess that's the factor why they believe you, you can be told off...you suck at lying." He placed a hand on top of the one on his cheek and smiled. "Meh, i'm fine...bored as fuck, though. Later today i have to tell you some things, ok?" he asked, they were going on a date, but he was also planning to tell her what he thought about their near future.

He simply affected her so much that she became this mushy puddle of remains after a single look in her direction. With him, it always felt like the first day he even noticed her. Her heart beat faster when she could feel he was around, she was always looking for him until she found him when he would just be around without her knowing and everything changed when he looked at her. She was so carefree, jolly and bubbly around her friend, the outgoing girl she was sure to be when she was around people she was comfortable with. When it came to Trevor, Linc turned into a girl for that matter and became shy, timid and easily winded under his gaze. He made her knees buckle and her stomach fill with raging butterflies. Even now. Just sitting this with him. It didn’t mean he made her uncomfortable. It just meant there was so much, so much feeling with him, she simply couldn’t resist him. It was a heady mix for sure, but also potentially dangerous.

She shrugged again with a small smile. “Yeah.” When he commented on her lying though, she blushed and laughed a full laugh, her dimples showing in her cheeks when she did. Her eyes just lit up when she laughed and as she ended in a fit of giggles, she sighed and shook her head. “Yeah, I should probably work on that.” Though it was a wonder she was able to get away with her lies to her parents where Trevor was concerned.

“I know, I’m sure you’re just dying for this day to end.” Her hand moved to his knee and she gripped it comfortingly. Her face fell though and she worried her lower lip. “I-Is everything okay?” She stuttered. She worried that since he was a senior and she’d only be a junior when the new school year came around, he was going to do what Warner did in Legally Blonde, making Elle think that all was fine and dandy and that he was going to propose but in all actuality he broke up with her. She feared and worried that later, Trevor was going to take her out somewhere nice but only to dump her. Dread filled her and she tried to remain at least impassive if not to give away her thoughts. “Are you okay, babe?”

Trevor smiled at her cute nature. He always was safe around her, and she was the most important part of his life. Just being around such a beautiful babe as her made him hard. And it was no excuse that they were in the school, he still got a boner.

Yes, maybe Trevor was in his last year, but he wasn't going to dump such a gift. "Eh? Yeah, everything is fine. I'm just looking forward to take you out tonight and tell you 'bout my plan. You'll love it," he told her smiling before kissing her lips.

She ended up letting out a breath of air she had no idea she had been holding and smiled a more believable smile, one that reached her eyes. Nodding her head with contentment, she squeezed his knee again but a bit more affectionately. Taking a sip of her water she capped it again before looking at him. "Well there's half an hour left? What do you want to do to before we must part ways again." She almost whined, hating to be away from him when she was already near him and with him.

"Are you hungry? Did you want to get some lunch?"

John smiled at her softly before rubbing her cheek with love. "Maybe we can relax...kiss each other...and yes, i'm really hungry. I forgot my money at home. Sorry to annoy you," he said with a kiss on her cheek as he tried not to get hard by the hand on his knee

She blushed a little bit before nodding a bit too eagerly at his suggestion. Standing, she effectively took her hand from his knee and held it out to him to take. "Come on, let's go get us some food--on me--and then we can go make out." She grabbed his then with a laugh from her and tugged him along, at least to his feet before proceeding into the cafeteria. Besides, she was craving her usual brownie and being completely to her boyfriend's...needs?

John stood up and walked with her to the cafeteria. All the while, he had an around her her belly, making others know she was his...his property, making others know that beautiful babe was his. Other girls looked at her with jelaousy as he had one of the most handsome senior high. As they got to the counter, he looked at her so she could pay as he grabbed a burger and started to eat it. "Thanks."

As always, when they walked anywhere together in this school, she was looking to see who was looking. And just as always, when she looked, they looked back, as if wanting to see if Trevor was still with the same girl, a meaningless sophomore. At least compared to other girls she could be seen as that. Normal, an outcast, not like Trevor and his group. She didn't care though. She was crazy about this guy, high school or not. She grabbed two brownies that she loved, blondies, and then a bottle of chocolate milk. Along with his burger, she paid almost ten dollars but she didn't mind. With the money she got from babysitting the twins often--ten dollars an hour--and her part time job at the music store as a sale clerk and also her happy place, she had more than enough to spare for them both. "No worries, babe." She handed the lunch lady at the register a ten and smiled sweetly to her before taking her change and her things.

Glancing around at the cafeteria, she gulped and then looked up to Trevor. "Can we sit outside again? Or did you want to sit with your friends?" She asked, lifting her chin towards people she recognized as his friends. She knew they weren't a huge fan. Apparently senior doing a sophomore got old fast and she just felt like she was the Yoko Ono to their John Lennon. She being Yoko, Trevor being John Lennon.

Ken was really grateful to how she treated him, and vice-versa. They were nice to each other...as long as he didn't get angry at something. He had anger-management issues, but he hadn't been able to control it with classes. But being around her kind of made him calm. He didn't care about anyone or anything as long as he was with her. "Meh, let's sit outside," he sad and put an arm around her shoulders to bring her closer as they walked outside. He was enjoying her, and his burger.

She felt bad, feeling like she sometimes took him away from his friends because she and them didn't get along. But nonetheless, she was happy to just be alone with him. Walking outside with him, her food in her hands, she kissed his cheek and couldn't hide her smile. It was difficult to hide a lot from him or because of him when he was around.

Walking outside, she walked to the patio table that they met up at and took a seat, patting the bench she sat on where there was more than enough room for him, to join her. She put her bottle of chocolate milk in between her legs and set one brownie down as she opened the first and took a bite. It was gooey and so chocolatey with really yummy and fat chocolate chunks in it. It was delicious. "Mm." She couldn't help but croon after the first bite before pushing it towards him in a silent offer. "I bet it tastes good with hamburger." She teased in that way as if trying to make him give into eating a weird combination of savory and sweet.

As Trevor walked out of the cafeteria with her girlfriend, his friends looked at him quite angry that he had choose to stay with that sophomore instead of his best friends. But she was more important, she meant his life right now. He had never cared about a girl before, as he was most likely to dump them after the first week. But she was different.

Trevor sat next to her on the bench and ate his hamburger as she saw her eat that mass of chocolate. It looked so tasty...it looked like a pleasure to the mouth. When she joked about tasting it, he made a teasing grin and bit the muffin, the taste of chocolate mixed with the hamburger and the bread. "Ewww...not bad, but not good either...Look at the things you make me do," he said with a laugh and kissed her lips.

She laughed softly when he took a bite of her brownie with his burger and then laughed louder at his reaction. She covered her mouth to stifle her giggles and then tilted her head. “It’s your fault, really. I’m innocent here.” She teased, leaning in and kissed him back softly.

Pulling back, Linc resumed with her brownie, savoring each taste before finishing and putting the other one in her bag. She really wanted to eat it but she wanted to save it even more for a better time. Sipping on her chocolate milk, she capped it then and let it rest in between her legs again. “So…” She cleared her throat, shifting a little bit on the bench, as if something uncomfortable was about to come up.

“I finally told my parents that we’re dating.” She smiled, trying to lighten up the mood since her parents weren’t too happen. She was sixteen now, but they didn’t want her dating. So when they told her to break up with him, she wouldn’t. Instead, they opted to want to meet him. “They want to meet you.” She picked up her milk and opened it and took a big sip, as if fearful of what he might do or say. They were teenagers. Surely she was just a fling to him. She still felt that way even after the year almost of dating. Just her own natural insecurities.

Trevor laughed at her innocence and took another bite of his hamburger, eventually finishing it. As she spoke, he frowned a bit. He didn't like her parents from the start...from the moment they told her to break up with him. That was a terrible start, and that angered him. However, after she told him that they wanted to meet him, he sighed. "Really? They want to meet me? Even after they made your life miserable to break up with me? Screw them. Sorry but no, they are bad people to me. Even i had my parents meet you when they were happy with you. Your parents seem cruel to me," he said with a rather angry face. He despised her parents, wether they wanted good things to their daughter or not.

She frowned. Well that was not how she expected that conversation to go at all. She put her hand on his knee. “Trevor, they’re my parents. They figured if they couldn’t make me break up with you, they want to meet the guy that I endured hell and back for.” She told him but then her hand slid off his knee when she saw how angry he looked. She knew better. She just shifted a little bit, uncrossing her legs before crossing the other leg over. “Sorry, forget I brought it up.” She murmured, wanting to change the subject.

“I put a butterfly tattoo on. Want to see?” There, that was a good one too. Leave it to her to have a serious fascination with fake tattoos. Not the real ones since she was sure she wouldn’t want any but the fake ones. Where you can either lick them on or water them on and they come out perfectly. She put a monarch butterfly on her shoulder last night. Lowering the neck of her v-neck shirt, she turned and moved her bra strap out of the way too so he could see the little monarch in flight. “What do you think?”

As Linc took her hand out of his knee and told him about his parents, he was about to stand up and leave her, but then she brought up another subject. He wasn't interested in that at all. "Yeah...it's nice..." he said, the uninterest could be heard in his voice. In fact, he had lost interest to be with her. He checked on his watch, they still had ten minutes, but he didn't want to spend them with her. "I...gotta' go...." he said, standing up and walking back into the halls. He knew how sad and bad she could get for that, but he didn't care at the moment.

Linc turned slowly and fixing her shirt and bra strap when she heard the disinterest in his voice. She bit her lower lip hard and then sighed softly. “Oh.” Was all she managed to get out before he was gone, just like that. She frowned a little bit and just shook her head, blaming herself of course. She shouldn’t have pushed him. She shook her head again as she stood and tossed her half full bottle of milk and swung her bag by the strap on her shoulder. Her arms crossed over her chest as she sullenly made her way into the halls and towards her class.

She was there early but it was allowed since people were just chilling and finishing up lunch. There were actual cool teachers at this school to want to talk to. Her favorite was talking to her English teacher, Mr. Danbury. He was cool, hip and he made English a lot more fun than it already was. He was also super young compared to the older teachers. He wasn’t even thirty yet, she heard from one girl.

Unfortunately though, she didn’t have his class after lunch. She had his class first period. This class was something fun but she didn’t care. Her mood had completely gone and it was all her fault. She knew that, which is what made it worse.

Trevor was completely pissed off at her, and it could be told as he was hanging out with his best friends, not even talking about his girlfriend. His next class was Chemistry with Mr. Francesco. But nothing could piss him off worse than that. One of his friends asked him why he was with them and not with his little girl and he was close to breaking his nose, but he stopped himself when the bell rang. With a sigh, he moved to his classroom and sat in the back, his usual place. And just as he thought it, he cancelled the date. But he wouldn't let her know...

Class was boring. Linc hardly participated if not at all. She just did her work, did her best not to look like she was completely upset about something and got on through class like it was easy. It was easy. It was a fun class. She just wasn't up to it. Thankfully though, class was ending and there was just one more. All she hoped for though was that by the time school was over, Trevor may not be mad at her anymore and they'd still have a date. He said there was a date for them to be had. He never canceled. So there'd still be one, right? It was about the only thing she was looking forward to. Otherwise, if she just went home, chances are she'd be stuck babysitting the twins again by default because her parents liked to go out often. She didn't have the best parents. But they were her parents. She was still young and not at that age of wisdom where she didn't see her parents for who they truly were; the assholes that they are that neglect all of their children for their own gain but feel the need to be strict about stuff like who they date?

Trevor was pissed off as his last class ended, and he was extremely angry at her. "That bitch...making me meet those fuckers of parents who denied me their daughter and they told her shit about me...fake shit...have a nice afternoon, Linc," he told himself as he hopped on his car and drove home, not caring about the date at all. He was so angry he almost ran over a person on his way home.

Back
Top Bottom