Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Look by RobBase086 and Karixia

Karixia said:
Her eyes closed and she let out a moan as the feeling of his strong hand was felt on her clit. She began pushing back against him without even noticing as she wanted more of that, needed more of that. Biting her lower lip as she pushed back she felt that everything else was not important, the water falling on her body wasn’t even felt as she began pushing back against him feeling his cock filling her up time after time. “Ahhh fuuuuck…. Oh yes… harder please harder” the spank on her bottom felt really good, it kept her on edge and brought new sensations to her mind.

"I knew you would love it baby! I will ram my cock into your ass Jess!" As he began to rub her clit and pussy harder and faster against her pussy and clit. He pounded harder and deeper into her ass. He began to ram and slam the fuck out of her ass. Once again he smacked her ass hard. With each thrust into her he drove his cock harder into her and deeper than before. Rob began to grunt as he thrusters into her and deeper now.

She let out a moan as soon as he began rubbing her clit faster and harder than before. His strenght was amazing she could feel her body rocking forward and back even if she resisted to it. Whimpering she began to push back against him feeling her orgasm slowly reaching to her pussy. The combination of her ass filling and then him pushing his cock away making her feel empty was something that was driving her insane. Finally after screaming she had the most powerful orgasm she ever had so far, her body was weak and she could feel her knees giving up on her.

Karixia said:
She let out a moan as soon as he began rubbing her clit faster and harder than before. His strenght was amazing she could feel her body rocking forward and back even if she resisted to it. Whimpering she began to push back against him feeling her orgasm slowly reaching to her pussy. The combination of her ass filling and then him pushing his cock away making her feel empty was something that was driving her insane. Finally after screaming she had the most powerful orgasm she ever had so far, her body was weak and she could feel her knees giving up on her.

He held her up when he felt her lowering herself due to how weak she was. His fingers began to slide inside her pussy now sliding in and out of her. "That is my naughty girl! Stay with me baby until I cum!" He orders her as he slams the duck out if her. Deeper and deeper he slid inside her filling up her ass with his cock while his fingers thrusted into her pussy in and out of it. "That is it keep up with me Jess! Oh yes I am cumming inside your ass!" He screams out in pleasure. His fingers ramming and slamming inside her deeply.

She whimpered as she felt him still going in and out from her asshole. The feeling of her ass trying to relax as best as she could while he pounded in and out of her was the only thing on her mind. The pain was still there but slowly was being replaced by a feeling of lust, a feeling unlike anything she ever did before. Her heart was racing as she looked back at him, the sound of his thighs slapping on the water as he pounded her could be heard across the entire house. Then he started cumming inside her ass, filling her up with his seed.

Karixia said:
She whimpered as she felt him still going in and out from her asshole. The feeling of her ass trying to relax as best as she could while he pounded in and out of her was the only thing on her mind. The pain was still there but slowly was being replaced by a feeling of lust, a feeling unlike anything she ever did before. Her heart was racing as she looked back at him, the sound of his thighs slapping on the water as he pounded her could be heard across the entire house. Then he started cumming inside her ass, filling her up with his seed.

The feel of his cum filling her pussy as he goes limp in her ass. Rob then holds her kissing her sweet lips as he continues to finger fuck her pussy. Sliding in and out of her with thrusts each Tim. He fondles and squeezes her tits with one hand while the other hand pleases her pussy. "Did my naughty girl Jess like that baby? I loved it sweetie! Your ass felt good and you are getting better at it." He tells her while his fingers work deeper into her. Thrusting and slamming hard now.

Jessy whimpers as she feels his hand continuing to work its way in and out from her soaked pussy wanting her to cum yet again. Biting her lip she tried to hold his fingers inside her pussy with her folds but could not do much about it as they kept fucking her raw. Finally without much of a fight she went through another orgasm which finally made her knees shake like jello and she had to hold on to him for support.

Karixia said:
Jessy whimpers as she feels his hand continuing to work its way in and out from her soaked pussy wanting her to cum yet again. Biting her lip she tried to hold his fingers inside her pussy with her folds but could not do much about it as they kept fucking her raw. Finally without much of a fight she went through another orgasm which finally made her knees shake like jello and she had to hold on to him for support.

Rob leans into her to support her up and keep her from slipping into the tub. He kissed her lips deeply and passionately playing with her tongue and lips. He looks into her beautiful eyes. As he held her close. His fingers sliding in and out of her faster and harder into her. He smiled looking at her. "Are you ok Jess?" He asked her concerned about her well being.

She shook her head, "I need to lie down, those two orgasms took a lot out of me....". She whimpered and dropped on her knees and was surprised to see his cock in front of her in all it's glory. Blushing she reached to it and touched it knowing that was inside her ass not five minutes ago. She backed away and looked up at him as if asking for permission

Karixia said:
She shook her head, "I need to lie down, those two orgasms took a lot out of me....". She whimpered and dropped on her knees and was surprised to see his cock in front of her in all it's glory. Blushing she reached to it and touched it knowing that was inside her ass not five minutes ago. She backed away and looked up at him as if asking for permission

"I understand that you need to rest Jess. I will let you lay down for a bit once you please me baby and suck onto my cock." He says looking down at her with a smile now. He fondles and grabs her breasts. He could tell that she was hungry for his cox. Rob was still preparing his beautiful Jessica before she was to go back to school to seek her revenge that she needed to do on the popular kids.

She looked up at him and then at his manhood and she felt her cheeks burning with shame. Being the first time watching a real cock from this close she was clearly nervous of even touching it. Leaning closer she grabbed his cock with shaking hands admiring it’s shape and hardness. She licked the head of his cock, it was a bit salty but did not had a bad taste. Looking up at him she knew what he wanted her to do, shaking her hands to try and get them from shivering she began to lick his cock from the bottom all the way to the top of his head. Moving his cock up she then tasted his balls taking each one in her mouth and playing with her tongue. Finally after having a bit more confidence she opened her mouth and let the member inside slowly trying to get more and more of his cock inside her mouth.

Karixia said:
She looked up at him and then at his manhood and she felt her cheeks burning with shame. Being the first time watching a real cock from this close she was clearly nervous of even touching it. Leaning closer she grabbed his cock with shaking hands admiring it’s shape and hardness. She licked the head of his cock, it was a bit salty but did not had a bad taste. Looking up at him she knew what he wanted her to do, shaking her hands to try and get them from shivering she began to lick his cock from the bottom all the way to the top of his head. Moving his cock up she then tasted his balls taking each one in her mouth and playing with her tongue. Finally after having a bit more confidence she opened her mouth and let the member inside slowly trying to get more and more of his cock inside her mouth.

He smiled as she was staring at his cock. He knew that she was new to all that he was showing her. He was patient and wanted to make sure that she was taught right. As he felt her start to place her lips around the tip of his cock. She even began to play with his balls. "Yes Jessica that is it! You are a quick learner." He tells her with content and happy with what she is doing to him. His hand went to the back of her head as he began to hump his cock inside her mouth. "That is it Jess take the whole load into you mouth deeply now. Wonderful my naughty love slave. Take my big load inside you!" He told her as he then grabbed a hold of her long blonde hair pulling her up and down his shaft. He was pleased and almost ready to cum due to how well she was sucking his cock and playing with his balls.

Jessy whimpered when she felt a pair of strong hands behind her head. She could not help but to whimper at how deep his cock was moving inside her throat. Feeling the breath interrupted for a couple of seconds she began gagging and nearly choking if it wasn't for him giving her time to regain her breath. Her hands grabbed his balls gently and began to massage them, her eyes closed as she began to jerk him off while her mouth licked the head of his cock before going back to suck him as deep as she could.

Karixia said:
Jessy whimpered when she felt a pair of strong hands behind her head. She could not help but to whimper at how deep his cock was moving inside her throat. Feeling the breath interrupted for a couple of seconds she began gagging and nearly choking if it wasn't for him giving her time to regain her breath. Her hands grabbed his balls gently and began to massage them, her eyes closed as she began to jerk him off while her mouth licked the head of his cock before going back to suck him as deep as she could.

Rob was enjoying what Jess was doing for him. He reaches down to play with her breasts and nipples. He pulls and twist them a bit while Jess plays with his balls. "That is my naughty girl Jess! I love what you are doing to me baby." He tells her as he feels her taking his cock deeply into her mouth. He starts to slide faster and faster inside her with his cock. He was so close to cumming into her mouth. He shoots his cum into her mouth and face. He smiles looking down at her. "Clean it all up Jess! You are a great love slave!" He tells her.

Back
Top Bottom