Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Barbarian Befuddled-Peasant's Passion (Wolvenrogue and Kathria)

wolvenrogue

Singularity
Supporter
Barbarian Befuddled-Peasant's Passion (Wolvenrogue and Kathria)

Golgath came to the region in search of easy plunder, and the agrarian village of Illium,only 2 miles from the sea, looked to be an easy target. Their were several dozen small houses surrounded by a large number of peasant farms that were run on land rented from an absentee Lord, and he was not of much consequence, have little or no garrison to protect his holdings. Though there was little in the way of gold or other riches in the village, it did have two things which Golgath prized, good food and young women, and he planned on having his fill of both over the next few weeks as he pillaged in random fashion, taking what he fancied and generally terrorizing the populace. This was by no means a new practice for Golgath, but one that the huge barbarian lone wolf had honed to perfection. He would enter an area, take what he wanted over a period of weeks and then move on to greener pastures.

To say that Golgath was huge was something of an understatement. He stood 6 ft 7inches tall , and was a 240 pound mass of muscle. His physical lifestyle had left him without any visible fat despite the huge quantities of food he would consume daily to feed the muscles that rippled on every part of his body. He was only partially clothed most of the time and what he did wear was mostly leather. Normally just a loin cloth,boots, and forearm guards. His hair was sandy colored and shoulder length, and his eyes a piercing blue. He was such a formidable sight as he entered a village, that unless they were well armed, the residents would usually simply run in fear, rather than confront him, leaving him to take what he pleased.

He had set up his camp up in the surrounding forest, and together with his war horse Beal and his huge dog Onan he had bedded down for the night, and mulled over his plans for the next day when he would pillage a small cottage on the outskirts of the village. His nose had led him to it. There was a smokehouse out behind it which smelled of smoked meats and fish, and the line in the back yard hung with cotton dresses, a sure indication there was at least one young female in residence.

The village was a bit away from their little cottage at the ledge near the forest. No one really tended to bother the small family as they went about their business until people were crying for more fish. Normally, it was the boys job to go out with the father at sea to go fishing, but Itaia was always adamant that she go instead. Her brother was only 8 after all, and despite his little tantrums Itaia was the better choice to begin with. Though, her mother never agreed and often yelled and threw things at her father in attempt for him to make her stay home and help with the house. Her old man was stubborn and always seemed to win the arguments. Probably because he knew Itaia would be on his tail if he gave into her mother's wishes.

Their clothes had been hung out the night before to dry and flow in the breeze, and as the sun rose over the hills...Itaia was up and moving about. She rolled out of her bed and hit the floor with a loud THUNK! before fighting with the battered sheets of her blanket to get up. Being tangled in the sheets was nothing compared to the many times she had wound up tangled in the ropes on the boat and Itaia easily managed to squirm her way out. She crawled a bit on the floor before jumping to her feet and stretching. She was a small thing, only standing at around 5'1 , her hair was long and brown with a light red glow to it and ended a little above her ass. Itaia 36c cup breasts were perky and hidden beneath the loose sleeping gown she wore. Her face was oval shaped and her brows thin lines with a soft arch. Itaia was only a girl after all, at the age of 16, she had not fully grown into her body yet even though it looked like she had.

Itaia moved about her room stripping the nightgown off her body and flinging it onto the ground. Itaia was completely naked now, showing her toned muscles all over her body from hard work, her small waist and her hips that made her an hourglass figure. Itaia perky breasts were out and exposed and she sighed as she moved to grab a dress from the table next to her bed. She looked at the poor thing, patched and torn before sliding it over her body and tightening the belt on it around her waist. It stopped above her knees and Itaia moved to put her thick boots on before lacing them up with rope. She moved to her hair next, brushing her fingers through the mangled mess before twisting it and twisting it like she was stringing it before wrapping it around her head and pinning it up to get it out of her way.

When Itaia was finished getting ready, she ran through the halls to the large open room and picked up a piece of fruit chomping on it. Her green eyes scanned the room expecting her father to be there, but it seemed he was already outside screaming her name. "ITAIA! COME ON!" Itaia grinned tossing the apple in her hand before running out the back door to find her father standing there with two spears in his hand. He held onto them before pointing to the clothes hanging up. "At least take those down for your mother." She nodded throwing the half eaten apple into the ground before going to the clothes and pulling them down. She was going to just throw them in the basket but her father grunted as he moved past the line of clothes. "Be sure to fold them too!" Itaia huffed before folding the clothes, sloppily, and threw them in the basket. When she was done, she ran after her father as he made it around the house. He handed her the spear and Itaia examined it. Ah, a new spear, one good for fishing. Her father must have bought it the last time he went to the market. Itaia smiled before moving next to her father as they made their way away from the house and ventured a little further to the village.

Golgath woke up with the sun, and started cooking some venison he had stolen the day before. He was roasting it whole over a spit. I t was slow, but always a tastey way to cook it. He petted Onan, and fed him scraps from the day before. He fed the horse hay and grain he had stollen, while he waited for the venison to slow cook.

He cut off a piece of the meat near the surface, and though it was still bloody, he ate it for breakfast. Then saddling his war horse, he rode toward the village and the cabin, which he had chosen the day before. He stopped his horse just inside the edge of the woods, and walked over toward the smoke house. spying a small cart he pulled it up outside the door, and emptied the smoke house of both meat and fish into the cart. He quietly rolled it into the woods, and approached the house. Going inside, he found the older woman, but she was of no interest to him, so he merely tied her up and gagged her , while he proceeded to clean out the house.

Itaia trudged after her father into the village. They passed by the baker as he started to wake and go to his shop. The blacksmith who had already been smithing before the sun came up, and they walked past the village to the docks on the other end. It took about 15 minutes for them to get to the boat and 15 minutes more for them to start loading it up. It was then that her father had realized they were missing something on the boat as Itaia started to climb over the edge. He stopped her, a foot inside the boot. "Itaia, I left the fishing nets at home..can you go fetch them?" Itaia grunted before pulling her leg back and setting it on the dock. "Fine!" She growled before marching off back towards the village.

It took her another 15 minutes to get the cabin within her sight again. She thought nothing of it, the cabin door being slight ajar as she pushed it open and moved inside. "Mooommm dad forgot the fishing nets again...." Itaia called out in an annoyed tone. No one responded. Well, they responded just not with words. She heard the muffled cries of her mother and Itaia moved into the direction they were to see her mother bound and gagged. At first, she wanted to make some sort of joke, but she knew her father wasn't around to be the one doing this to her mother. Itaia bent down and took the gag out of her mother's mouth. "Get your brother and get out!" She cried. Itaia's brows furrowed, but she didn't think to question her mother as she moved around. She grabbed a pan off the counter, just in case, as she moved down the hall looking for her brother in his room.

Golgath came out of the bedroom and met the petiteyoung woman in the hall and a broad grin crossed his face. There at last was the young woman he had expected, and he moved to block her exit from the hall and back into the main room. He saw the pan in her hand but it only made him laugh. He slowly moved down the hall slowly baking her into a corner at the end of the hall.

He reached out suddenly and grabbed her tiny wrist in his large hand. I held her hand in a grip like a vice.

"Micka!" Itaia had whispered before she had entered the room to find the man. She had frozen in place, her face losing all color as the man moved out of the bedroom. Itaia backed up, only to find she was at the wrong end of the hallway and he was blocking her path. He came at her then, slowly strolling forward and causing Itaia to back up until her back smashed against the wall. Then he was right in front of her and gripped one of her wrists. He was laughing, smiling, amused with the small girl and Itaia was not amused with him.

She stomped on his toes her boots and ground her teeth in anger as she managed to wiggle enough that she could swing the pan at him. He had gripped the wrong wrist and left the pan as her weapon open. "Get off of me you brute and get out of my house!" Itaia cried.

He laughed harder as she stomped on the toes of his heavy boots. The pan simply bounced off him. he had felt more pain stubbing his toe. He pulled the pan from her hand and tossed it on the floor, and putting her over his shoulder, he picked up his bag of loot and walked out the back door.

When he reached the cart, he took a gunny sack and placed her inside and tied it shut and loaded her on the cart. Attaching the cart to his horse, he started back towards his camp, with the girl whining and screaming the whole way. When they arrived at the camp, he opened the bag and letting her out, he held her hand firmly.

Itaia watched as the pan bounced off of him and he laughed at her attempts to attack him. She struggled when he pulled the pan from her hand but easily he had bent down to put her over his shoulder. Still Itaia kicked, punched and screamed as he existed the house with her.

Oh how annoying it was. She figured he would just take her away like that. Instead he had shoved her into a bag and shut it. Itaia squirmed in the cart, kicking the bag as she tried to claw out of it. She screamed for help the first half of the ride before finally giving up as the next half of the ride commenced. The trip didn't actually last that long and soon enough he opened the bag. Itaia tried to jump up to run, but she only managed to get to her feet and halfway out the cart as he grabbed her hand. She jerked her head around glaring at him and tugging on her hand. "Let go of me!"

I'll let you go, but if you run, I promise you will be sorry. You won't get away. Don't even think about it. He let go of her hand and waiting to see if she would run. His dog sat quietly looking at her like the predator it was and hoping, just hoping, that she would run. The dog would had never lost a girl yet, and Golgath was confident that this would not be the first time.

He let go of her hand and Onan watched her intently looking for any attempt to run.

Itaia glared at him as he spoke. He threatened her about if she ran and she huffed as he finally let her go. Itaia crawled out of the cart before managing to get a glimpse at the giant dog at his side. Could she outrun the dog? She wondered.. She didn't want to be here, with this strange man, she wanted to go home and well. Itaia bolted, aiming straight for the edge of the forest.

She didn't bother to look back as she hit the trees of the forest. She didn't want to know if the dog was following her and if it'd catch her. No, Itaia was just running as fast as she could to try and outrun it.

Onan let her run about 100 yards before he took off enjoying the chase. he was onher 30 yards later and picked her up in his huge slobbery mouth. He ran back to Golgathand dropped her, wet and sticky into the dirt at his feet. The dirt stuck to her, and she was now filthy. "I warned you. Onan thinks your a toy. run any time you want. It will do you no good at all, That is unless you like meing full of slobber and mud.

Itaia thought she would make it, to somewhere safe. Until she heard the dog barking and chasing her. She cried as he caught up only to take her in his mouth. Itaia squirmed as the dog brought her back to him before dropping her on the ground. Dirt clung to her and she grunted as she wiped some of the slobber off her her while looking up to the strange man.

"You aren't going to let me go home then? Then why did you take me instead of killing me?" Itaia furrowed her brows angrily. "Yuck.." She exclaimed as she continued to wipe slobber off her.

Golgath pointed at the horse trough full of water." You can rinse off in that, if you like. I don't care if you leave, but Onan will have other ideas. But while your here, I expect you to earn your keep, both in doing chores and giving pleasure. That isn't a request, its a requirement, and you will find I'm not a patient man."

Itaia looked over at the trough and huffed. "Are you serious? Give me a lake to bathe off in!" Itaia blinked as he spoke about doing pleasure and chores and she shook her head. "If I refuse? Then what? You kill me or feed me to your dog?"

"Do I look like I'm kidding you? The trough is what we have here. You either wash or you will sleep out here with the snakes and Onan. He doesn't care if your muddy. As to my expectations, you can't refuse, and soon enough you will want to cooperate. But of course its up to you, just remember every decision has consequences."

Itaia grumbled. She was a peasant but she was used to living by the sea to bathe in it. Here, all they had was the trough and Itaia glared at him. So he wasn't exactly tell her why she shouldn't refuse, but he made a good remark she shouldn't. Itaia got to her feet and moved to the trough, waving her hand at him in dismissal. Itaia bent down and scooped up some water splashing it on her face to get ride of the slobber before wiping her arms and legs off. Still, her dress was now dirty, but she was used to that from working on a fishing boat and she turned around to glare at him.

"Wash the dress and hang it in a tree to dry" he said in a commanding voice. It sounded like a command not a suggestion or a request. "then come over here I want to look at you." he waited for a moment to see if she would comply with out need of discipline. "Now!" he said sternly for emphasis.

Itaia growled at him when he bossed her around like some slave. She stomped her foot down and balled her fists up shaking her hair. "No! The dress stays dirty and it stays on me!" Her brows were furrowed and she was completely angered by this man. Capturing and then trying to boss her around. "You can't make me!"

"Onan" he said almost softly. A moment later she was in his slimy mouth again and being dropped at his feet. He reached down and calmly picked her up and pulled her over his lap. Reaching up under the dress, he grabbed her panties and roughly tore them from her body and then lifting the dress, began to spank er smartly with his rock hard hand. He overlayed one swat over another until he ass fairly glowed bright pink, and gave off a nice warm feeling to anyone near it. he then let her down. "Wash the dress and hang it up, then come over here" he said completely with out emotion.

Itaia tried to fight the dog off her but he had easily snatched her up and dropped her at the man's feet. Itaia tried to scramble to her feet, only to find him picking her up and...pulling down her panties. Itaia froze, unsure of what he was planning, until he put her over his lap and started spanking her. She kicked her legs about, crying out at his rough hand slaps until her ass was red and stinging. Itaia stumbled back, rubbing her ass as he put her on her feet. She glared up at him as he order her. Tears were stinging her eyes and she ground her teeth. Itaia thought about doing what he asked but she was stubborn and she shook her head. "No!"

Golgath looked at her mildly amused. She was certainly a saucy little tart. "Thats fine then. Since you refuse to keep your dress clean, you shall not wear anything." He reached out with his huge hand an took hold of her dress. He tore it from her body and reduced it to small pieces, and threw it to the ground with her already shreded panties she now stood before him in only her tiny short camisole, he pink nipples showing through its semi transparent thin cotton fabric. Golgath liked how the tiny garment looked on her so he decided to let her keep it. "I would suggest keeping that little shirt clean, that is if you do not wish to lose it. Turn around for me. Let me look at you."

Itaia looked at him with his amused expression. His words made her raise a brow, still rubbing her red ass. When he gripped her dress and tore it, Itaia stumbled back with her jaw dropping. She moved her hands quickly, one arm covering her chest the other covering her private as her face turned red. Like the garment was doing much to actually keep her covered, and he had seen her naked. Itaia huffed when he told her to turn around again. She shook her head before moving back away from him. Itaia turned then grumbling as she went back over to the trough. Her ass was exposed, round and firm from all the hard work she had done, and her strong legs flexed as as walked. Clearly, unamused with this man as she crotched down in front of the trough to rinse what little slobber was left on her off.

"Do you know how to cook?" he asked her as he looked at her almost naked form. He wondered to himself if perhaps this girl was more trouble than she was worth being so small . The piece of meat on his spit that had been cooking all day was twice her size, and she gave him trouble with every thing he asked of her. He was quickly growing tired of her insolent behavior.

Itaia finished washing herself off as the man asked her if she cooked. She tilted her head in his direction as she nodded. "I know how to cook fish several different ways and some other things." She shrugged her shoulders as she stood up and, moved to take down the hair that had been pinned up on her head. There was no point in keeping it up like that, she wouldn't be going fishing today. Itaia pulled her hair down letting it cover her chest and her back. "I'm guessing you want me to cook for you?"

"Well yes, among other things. I'm trying to descide whether your worth you keep or not. You'll bring a pretty penny in the capitol. They are always looking for young women there." He rubbed his chin a bit as he considered the situation. "Still ... you are well formed.. lets have another look. Come back over here." He waited a moment for her to get over to his side having just cleaned herself up. The camisol being wet now, was nearly transparent. This was, as much as anything, a test to see if her behavior would improve. His patience was wearing thin with the girl.

Back
Top Bottom