Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Operation Cloudstrike (Closed for me and Namoi David)

Maric Lutiis took another drink of the coreelian brandy. It helped his mood a bit but the patrons around him in the Forelian Nine club, an exclusive night club on the planet Melias where Maric was supposed to be meeting a fellow agent in the fight against tyranny. He had little information on them, only that they were a twi'lek but on a planet like Melias that was off half a dozen trade groups it wasn't that helpful.

Humans, duros, twi'leks rodians and half a dozen other races had representation in the club this evening and the black blue haired zeltron couldn't immediately pick out any that seemed to have tradecraft.

He had only one thing to figure out the contact, a single code phrase to exchange with them. Looking around he took another drink and kept his eyes open for any sign of the contact.

Dia Amersu was one of the dancers in the nightclub, she was also an agent of the Rebellion. She really didn't need a job, she came from a ridiculously wealthy family on Ryloth. Old money, new money, her family had always been wealthy. Her name, translated from Twi'leki to Galactic Basic Standard, meant Ice Solid, or Solid Ice, which was what she named her ship. Maric was supposed to look for a dancer with the same name, Solid Ice, which was her. Her skin was a teal color, and her silk dancing clothes were the colors of snow and ice, which was a major cloue.

The zeltron started up a new drink and his eyes caught onto one the dancers making her way onto the stage. The twi'lek was quite beautiful and her color was a brilliant teal that instantly stood out amongst most of the green and tanned skinned ones he had seen before. The silky clothes that barely obscured her breasts and other parts of her body and instantly caused the zeltron to feel a wave of pleasure that boiled up from the other patrons. They were fixated on the woman and rightly so.

His mind became focused on the movement of her body with the other dancers and for the time being he forgot about his assignment simply enjoying the emotions creating by her display as her lekku sailed through the air with her hands and legs.

Dia smiled, she sensed many eyeing her, but most of all, she knew a certain patron was fixated on her, and she locked eyes with him. She wondered if he was the one she was looking for... But at the moment, she was simply being a dancer... Just dancing her way through the show.

Maric moved a bit closer to a table close to the line of dancers. The feelings coming off the other observers was growing stronger by the moment, their wishes and covered up lust weren't available to be gaze upon by sight but his species natural empathetic skills let him see it clear as day. He even felt that the blue twi'lek was enjoying it quite nicely, the attention the looks and something else that made him watch her all the more as he drank his ale. There was something akin to recognition of something in her feelings and his gut told him he may have found the twi'lek he was looking for.

Dia kept on dancing, some of the patrons got a little grabby, but Dia could take care of herself, those that got grabby either got their hands stepped on, or they got kicked in the face, depending on which was closer to her feet. After that, the bouncers removed the grabbers, and threw them out of the club. At least security was good at the club, then again, the bouncers were paid well, so they had incentive to do their jobs. She sensed that one of the patrons that had been eying her earlier was still looking, she was still wondering if he was who she'd been looking for.

Maric went a bit closer watching the twi'lek move with every moment. He made a note not to play things off as him being a drunken man who wanted to feel too close given how quickly the bouncers appeared on the scene. Getting closer to her he watched wishing that this was the kind of place that allowed for a private dance given he wasn't about to throw some credits on the floor. Instead he watched and took a drink waiting for the song to play out before he would make his approach on the sultry twi'lek.

Dia enjoyed working for the Rebels, despite the fact that whenever she was on a mission, it was always dangerous, but Dia loved the adrenaline rush she got from danger. Right now, it was an undercover meeting with another, but they didn't give much of a description in case of capture, blah blah blah. Dia had a great amount of awareness, she always had the sense of knowing when she was in terrible danger, and she always seemed to know when said danger was near... She was just lucky, though it was really so much more than sheer luck.

Maric decided to just hand around for the moment and waited for the twi'lek to finish off her dance.

Dia finished her dance in a few minutes, she was very tired, and she got off the stage to general applause. At least the job paid a decent pay and all. She wondered if the one patron in particular was still in the club.

Maric immediately went off to meet the twi'lek off stage before she moved behind closed doors. He left his drink and put on a simple warm smile as he approached her while he tried to concentrated on his assignment and not her barely obscured beauty.

"That was quite a number you did out there. I was curious if you ever did any private dances for interested parties." The Zeltron said and was sure to release a bit of a nudge through his empathetic connection. Once when he was younger the ability to control and manipulate such emotional levels had been a chore for him. Now it was just another weapon at his disposal.

Dia smiled prettily at the Zeltron that was talking to her. She smirked internally, she could sense he was trying to mess with her emotions, she had an innate resistance to Zeltron influence. She spoke,"Hmmmm, I wonder if you could afford me."

Maric grinned at her smirk after she smiled at him. He leaned in a little bit closer resting up against the wall and looked over her approvingly. "I've had a few good runs lately so i'm sure credits won't be a problem. Only problem I'm seeing right now is I don't know your name lovely." He said with a little lean of his head as he folded his arms and looked at her.

"Hmmm, I still have my doubts... And what name do you want, the Twi'lek name, or the Galactic Basic Standard translated version of my name?" Dia slyly asked, she knew he was enjoying her beauty.

Maric chuckled at her odd question but he enjoyed her cute slyness. He even leaned in a little closer as he watched the beautiful twi'lek.

"Both would do for me. A woman as beautiful as you is worth three names but two should work." The Zeltron smiled as he looked at her.

"Some Zeltron you are... I'm surprised you haven't married yet..." Dia purred, and continued speaking,"Ice Solid... Or to speak the normal way, Solid Ice. My name translated from Twi'leki to Galactic Basic Standard is Dia Amersu."

Maric chuckled to her, enjoying the sound of her purring so close to him. "I've yet to find a suitable partner who can keep up with me. My life rarely seemed to be anything more than a constant race of pleasure, chaos and excitement. My name is Maric and I think you are the twi'lek I've been looking for, in more ways than one." He told her with a smile.

"Is there someplace we can speak quietly, away from prying eyes?" He said though he had to grin. The Zeltron was not a shy lover but when it came to business that could get him killed by Imperials he liked to be careful.

Dia smirked in response, and she spoke again, her tone sly,"Hmmm, you may be the Zeltron I'm looking for, again, for the same reasons you spoke to me. And yes, there is a quiet place..." Dia was mentally sighing, there was one place, but they'd have to sound like they were doing something lovers were doing...

Maric kept his hands folded as he looked at her and he heard that sly tone of hers again though he could feel there was something she wasn't saying, something hidden and he had to stave off his curiosity since he was a guest in her house.

"Well then Ice lead on, before another adoring fan tries to get a private dance." He gave her a smile. "We've got work to do."

Dia slyly smiled, and she took his hand, and she lead him upstairs, she lead him to a 'private room', and she knew it was empty, so she opened it, pulled him in, and she shut and locked the door behind herself...

Maric smiled when he felt her smooth finger tips coil around his own. He applied more pheromones towards his partner more out of habit then anything and soon he found himself in a closed up private room. Soon after she pulled him in and then shut the door after. The Zeltron grinned looking over the twi'leks perfect rear. He wanted to reach out and see how it felt.

"Well I guess we may as well get farmiliar, make sure no imperial spies get the idea that something 'nefarious' is going on here." He said with a grin as he leaned against a wall, interested to hear how Dia would react.

Dia spoke as soon as they got into the room, she sensed he was still using pheromones,"Must be hard for you to find a woman, having to use pheromones and all to attract one..." She still smiled prettily at him and all, trying to figure out her next move...

Maric shrugged at the twi'lek though he was curious how many Zeltrons she had been with over the past. She seemed quite immune to his pheromones but then he wasn't here for pleasure, he was here for business.

"So do you have the information on thew newest Imperial security codes and patrol routes?" He said as he took a seat at the plush and very comfortable bed that occupied the private room.

Dia smirked, and she sat next to him, and she spoke,"Yes, I do have the information on the newest Imperial Security Codes and Patrol Routes..." She always made sure she did her job perfectly...

Maric looked at her when she settled down besides him and his shoulder rubbed against hers. "Perfect. Captain Aliston is preparing to launch a new offensive in this sector soon so those codes will helps us get the drop on them." He looked over her and the private room and then his eyes looked back over her body.

"Must get a bit lonely here, being a agent just on your own and the only company you keep are a bunch of grabby dorks." He told her and wondered if she had the codes on her or locked away somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom