Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sins of Family --T-howel and DomGoddess

Dominiongoddess

Planetoid
"No Izzy I'm just getting home." Sarah Belfast adjusted her dress as she headed up the walkway to her home. She was speaking with her sister, Isabella, whom she had just spent...most...of the evening with. It was her girls night, and her husband Thomas was out on business for several weeks. She stopped several paces shy of the doorway.

"Yeah it was fun. David....David was nice." She sighed deeply. "No. I haven't told him yet. Well how am I supposed too?!" She looked around suddenly, aware that someone might overhear. So Sarah headed into the garage and shut the door. "No I'm not mad at you. Its my fault." She leaned up against her van with a sigh. "I don't know. We've been married twenty years...part of me still wants it all to work out. Yes I know. But he still loves me...I know that much for sure. What do you say to that? No. I'll figure something out. Talk about it tomorrow? Melissa is still off on her field trip, but Klay will be around. It would be nice to have some company. Maybe do something as a family again? Haha ok babe I love you too." With that Sarah slipped her phone into her purse and after a moment of introspection, headed into the house. It was late, but Klay was a young man, so he could full well be awake. Much of the lights in the house were dark, so she assumed he was gone or asleep and headed to the kitchen. She was still a little intoxicated, and she wasn't tired, so she decided to whip up another drink.

"Sail...hmmmhmmmhmhm..." She hummed passively as she made a strong drink. A habit of hers. She had a beautiful voice to go along with her dynamite figure, and she loved to sing. Her current dress hugged said figure tightly, showing off her lucious curves and ample bust. Her cleavage was fully visible, and maybe even too much so for a married woman. But she liked feeling sexy, so the hem cutting off a couple inches beneath her ass was like a confidence booster for Sarah. It was deep red, with white trim, and a pair of heels made that ass pop in ways that men just couldn't resist watching. And it accentuated her golden tanned skin well, as much as her platinum blonde hair did. As she finished the drink and took down nearly half of it she thought she heard a sound from behind her. "Klay? Is that you honey?"

Back
Top Bottom