Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fur Enslavement (Devilla-Roche and Jeffrey Odriscoll)

Milly and Elke wheel him down into the basement level of the house and then get on the elevator and take it four levels down....when the doors open, Milly takes out a big roll of keys and opens up the nondescript gray door which leads the down a lowly lit corridor passing by a multitude of doors, leading into other rooms...they arrive at Room #17D and Milly again opens the door....it looks and feels very much like a patient's examination room, which it is.....
Exam%20Rm%20500%20x%20330.jpg

With their strength and speed, they quickly undo most of the roping, but Jeffrey is still can't move his legs...his arms are in the front and are still tied together at his wrists....Elke and Milly easily hoist him up and place him on the examination table...once on there, he is strapped down onto the table...the straps are velvet-lined and cover his chest, his hips, his thighs and near his ankles...his skin can feel the limited amount of the velvety softness of the straps, but he can feel it...

I sit and watch from my phone the close circuit TV that exists throughout my mansion....and see whether or not they will toy with him first...

Elke pulls of her cap and moves her long hair about very sexily....then she grabs hold of Jeffrey's cock....
"Should we just cut it off now or keep it for own use?"

Milly: She begins to pet Jefffrey's head, her fingers massaging his hair.... "No don't cut it off. It's not huge, but it looks like it could be big enough to play with."

Elke: "I suppose so." To Jeffrey: In a teasingly coy manner.... "Shall we cut your penis off or would you rather we play with it?"

I'm wheeled into an elevator and taken down several floors, I can't be sure how many. This place sure is big though. I'm still staring blankly ahead, feeling nothing but numbness, not really caring what happens anymore. I'm pushed into a room that looks something like a dentists surgery, with a something like a horizontal dentists chair hooked up to all sorts of equipment. Now I'm starting to panic a little.

Devialla's assistants undo some of the ropes binding me, but still leave my ankles and wrists bound. I'm lifted on to the table, these girls are clearly stronger tan they look, and fastened in with with velvet straps. Resistance doesn't even enter my mind, I position my body to make it easier for them to strap me in.

They start teasing me by stroking my hair, and between my legs. I've no idea which one is doing what or even who is who. I'm sure Devilla did mention their names but my mind was far to numb to pay attention. One of them asks me if they should cut my penis off. I start to feel sweat pouring out of my skin and a felling of genuine fear at this. I try to compose myself for my response.

"Please, just do whatever you want, or whatever Devilla has instructed you to do. My opinion or what I want doesn't matter anymore".

Elke: Teasingly, she looks at Milly as she puts more of a squeeze on Jeffrey's cock... "Look Milly, the poor thing has given up already. He's not even fighting like the others."

Milly: Still teasing Jeffrey's hair.... "Well, that will make his transformation that much easier won't it?"

Elke: Disappointed, as if she was hoping for Jeffrey to put up a fight.... "Yes, I suppose so, but I was so hoping for him to put up at least an argument. It sort of takes some of the fun out of it."

Milly: To Elke.... "Well, we can still have some fun can't we."

Elke: Looking back at Jeffrey.... "Yes, we can." To Jeffrey.... "All right Jeffrey, Milly and I are going to have some fun. I'm going to do a nice job of fucking that cock of yours, and you are going to do your best job and eat out Milly, understand? I bet you do understand."

Devilla: I watch as Milly disrobes and reveals her decent sized boobs and hops on the exam table...her legs straddle Jeffrey's head and she slowly settles her pussy on his mouth....meanwhile, Elke also disrobes, revealing her bigger tits and her willing pussy....at first she gives Jeffrey a hand job, then places her red lipstick lips on his cock, her head bobbing up and down....Elke then jumps up and slides the folds of her pussy onto his cock...she coos and moans as she slides herself up and down on his shaft....Elke leans forward, grabbing Milly's shoulder, leaning in and kissing her ear, her face, and neck....Elke is enjoying Jeffrey's tongue but more importantly she is enjoying the feeling of both his tongue and Elke's tongue in unison...she too is moaning and the sound is wonderful to hear....yes it is a shame that Jeffrey has given up so easily, but it proves to me even more that he has all the earmarks of a genuine sissy....and a s such, he should be made into one....and the sooner the better....

They talk to each other about me, how they are disappointed I have given up so easily. Well at the moment I don't have much choice, but even a beaten dog will bite if he's pushed far enough.

The undress and one of the lowers herself onto my face. I push my face eagerly towards her and start to lick her. Her taste and smell get me instantly aroused. The other one takes advantage of this and stroking and sucking me. I've never really been into getting felated, but this is good, real good. She then lowers herself onto my cock, bobbing up and down. I moan softly not really aware what is happening. I decide I might as well make the most of the situation, as it sure as hell isn't going to last. I push my pelvis up and down in time with the one sitting on my cock, and push my face deeper into the others pussy, flicking my tongue teasingly over her clit.

I get a strange feeling of being watched, but shake it off and continue enjoying myself.

Devilla: I watch as Jeffrey decides to give in yet again, although this would be the thing I'd expect him to give into....my girls seem to be enjoying themselves a lot....

Elke: "Oh, Milly baby, his cock is not long, but it's nice and thick and feels reaaaallll gooood. Oooooh!

Milly: "Yes, and he does have quite the tongue." Turns to Jeffrey.... "Don't you Jeffrey, baby? Sure you do." ....Milly mashes her cunt into Jeffrey's face for a good long while until the room fills with her moans....then the two switch places....

Only this time Elke faces herself ass-backwards and takes no time to settle her pussy into Jeffrey's face...Elke has bigger, and longer labia since she prefers to wear labia rings from her pussy....today she is not wearing them, but her long labia streaks across Jeffrey''s face and she roots herself in a bit more heavier....definitely a purposeful slow grind too...meanwhile, Milly has jumped onto his hard cock and the two women face each other...they kiss and fondle each other's tits and coo and moan continually...Jeffrey is certainly an afterthought in all of this and is being used like any other "thing" that is there to pleasure a woman.....

The girls swap places. The one who is now sitting on my face is facing away from me, so my nose is buried in her ass. I take in the aroma from her ass as I work my tongue inside her cunt. I struggle to breathe as her ass and cunt smother my nose and mouth, the deeper the breaths I try to take the more her scent fills my nose and mouth. I try to ask her to let me have some air, but my words just come out as mumble.

It's at this stage I notice the I'm not the centre of attention here. The girls are clearly more interested in each other than they are in me as they moan and giggle to each other. I try to move my head to take in some air, but to no avail as she pushes herself harder onto my face. I start to panic a little thinking I'm going to suffocate and start writhing my body and head to get attention.

The intercom in the room crackles and then it's Devilla's voice: "Oh ladies, it looks like he is having trouble breathing. Why don't you give him some air. Of course, continue with your fun my dears." ...To Jeffrey: "Jeffrey darling consider that my allowing you to breathe means I am doing something special for you. In other wards, I am allowing you to continue to live."

Milly hops off of him and grabs some tubing with some special inserts...she shoves them up Jeffrey's nostrils, tapes them to his nose, and attaches the tubing to a small canister of oxygen...she turns it on and lets the cold feeling of the oxygen fill his nostrils....once done, she hops back on him...Elke and Milly continue their love fest cooing and moaning.....eventually, they both orgasm...falling on to each other.....the two dismount Jeffrey and Milly grabs his cock....

Milly: "Should we suck him off?"

Elke: "No, let him know what it means to be kept from comimg. Besides, that's how Devilla likes these slaves to be." Elke looks at Jeffrey...then speaks to him.... "You are like the furniture in this room Jeffrey. You are here to be used. Just a mere object. The sooner you understand that, the better off you'll be."

I feel a wave of fear rush through me as Devilla's voice booms from somewhere within the room. It appears my feeling of being watched wasn't just paranoia.

I take in huge gulps of air as the girl on my face dismounts. Devilla tells me in an almost mocking voice that she is showing me kindness by allowing me to live. She would have been much kinder had she allowed me to die.

I start to struggle as tubes are force into my nostrils. But other than shake my head, there is not much I can do with my hands and feet still tied. The girls climb back on me and resume using me to pleasure themselves till they finally orgasm. I feel a flush on my face as the one sat there cums all over it. I look up and gasp in horror as I see her sphincter expanding and contracting, but my fears are unfounded as I quickly realise this just a reaction to her orgasm.

Just as I feel this particular ordeal may be over, they continue to tease an mock me, comparing me to the furniture. Well they have been sat on me for the last half hour or so I guess, so maybe not such a strange comparison. However, I suspect that the furniture in this place is treated much better than I am.

My head is starting to clear a little now, must be the oxygen, and I'm starting to wonder how on earth I allowed myself into this position. More importantly, for my own self dignity, I am starting to think how I can get out of it.

Milly and Elke get back dressed in their uniforms....

Milly...
216742720.jpg

Elke...
BW1280-350.jpg

Elke: "Okay Jeffrey, fun is over now we move you along."

Milly rips off the tape from Jeffrey's nose.... "Oh, sorry." ...then giggles and pulls the oxygen tubes from his nose....

Meanwhile, Elke grabs something from a drawer and presents it to Jeffrey....
cb6000-5.jpg

"Have you any idea what this is? Well, I am going to tell you. These are chastity devices. They are meant to keep you from having any sex that is not approved by Ms. Devilla." To Milly.... "What do you think Sweety the steel one or wood, oh what about camo?"

Milly: "I like the steel one."

Elke: "Such a traditionalist."

Elke grabs the steel chastity device and works the ring to one end of under and around his ball sac an base of his cock....then she works the main piece onto Jaffrey's shaft and head.....she places the four pins in, with a ~click~ as they connect with the ring....then the little padlock goes on, with another louder ~click~

Elke to Jeffrey: "How does that feel?"

I wince and let out a yelp as the tape and tubes are removed from my nose. I notice the girls take great pleasure in my discomfort. Their delight is even more obvious as they show me a selection of devices, one of which is to be attached to my penis. The idea apparently is to prevent me having sex without Devilla's permission. However their purpose is clearly to humiliate and degrade me even further, as the possibility of me having sex without her permission is somewhat remote in my current situation.

I think about resisting as the device is slipped on, but decide compliance is the better option, especially given the area they are fitting the device. The steel feels cold and heavy against my penis and balls and I'm guessing walking with this thing on is not going to be pleasant.

One them, Elke I think her name is, asks me how it feels, a condescending smile on her face. "Fine" I respond rather unconvincingly.

Devilla's voice comes on to the intercom: "Jeffrey you seem to be taking a tone with my girls. One that I don't like. You'll learn that your life is mine. All mine. If you want to have an attitude, then you'll be punished accordingly."

Devilla to Milly: "Milly darling maybe an anal plug is in order before you put on his gaff on."

Milly smiles with a mean streak on it.....
"Yes Mistress, as you wish."

Elke then takes out a bottle of hair remover and a razor....
"First, we have to dispense with all of that terrible male hair of yours."

Sccccccwwweer....the sound of a foam exiting the hair remover fills the air and Jeffrey's body becomes a mass of light pink foam...a perfume odor also permeates through the room.....after about ten minutes, both Elke and Milly use some white towels to remove all the foam....he is then undone from the straps and flipped over....again the foam covering his back, ass, and legs and they await another ten minutes...and again he is wiped clean and gone is all of his hair....a razor gets a few difficult areas not taken care of my the hair remover....

Milly then pulls from another draw a purple anal plug and some lubricant.....
jewel-anal-plug-purple.jpg

She opens the lubricant as Elke keeps him on his side....

Elke: "Do you dare move." ...she gives him a hard slap in the ass...

Then the tube is at his rosebud and Milly squeezes, filling him with the cold lubricant....she follows by inserting the anal plug deep with in his anus....and his sphincter muscles pulls it right in...

Lastly, Elke finds a gaff for him to wear and puts it on him....
mlukxRi9z-in-7LG8WgLnOQ.jpg

Milly: "That looks lovely."

Jeffrey is seated and then placed back in the wheelchair where he is again strapped down....this time Milly gives him a few hard slaps on his thighs....."Now you be a good boy, understand. We are going to take a visit with Ms. Gwendolyn. She is going to make you nice and pretty."

They wheel him out of the room and down the hall to Room #22D.....

Devilla's voice rings out again, this time admonishing me for my tone of voice. I sigh resignedly, is there nothing this woman misses? She instructs the girls insert an anal plug, which they do with great relish. They clearly enjoy the task, from filling my ass with lube to inserting plug itself. I jump a little as the cold lube fills my ass. But this is bliss compared to the plug. I yell out in pain as the plug is inserted, not too delicately. I struggle and writhe but to no avail. I feel tears welling in my eyes again.

My fear increases as a razor and foam is produced. I somehow think that this isn't intended to stop me growing a beard. Sure enough, the foam is spread over my nether regions. I have to say it stings like hell, and I'm unable to stop myself yelling out. The razor is then applied, and by this time I'm really struggling to stop myself shaking, bur realise it's in my best interests to do so.

They now start talking about a gaff. Now where I come from, a gaff is large hook, so I'm really starting to panic. However, what they produce looks like a very feminine under garment. I'm forced into the underwear, then strapped back into the wheelchair. I'm wheeled out and we stop at door. I'm starting to get a very bad feeling about this.

Ms. Gwenolyn
hair%20dresser%20costume%20la%2083066_1.JPG

Ms. Gwendolyn: "Ah, I have been expecting you Jeffrey. Welcome to Salon de Belles where we make you into anything but yourself." To the girls: "Ladies, could we put him in the chair pronto, I need to get to work."

Milly and Elke lift him up and place him in the chair, still secured by some ropes around his wrists and ankles....luckily, like everything else around here, the barber's chair is equipped with its own straps and Jeffrey is secured in quite nicely......

Ms. Gwendolyn: "All right girls shoo, I need to get to work on my newest creation."

Milly and Elke leave, but wait right outside the door....

Ms. Gwendolyn: "Let me take a good look at you Jeffrey." ~she swings the chair around and studies his face.~ "Hmmm." ~pauses, looks intently~ "Yes, hmmm." ~swings the chair from sided to side inspecting Jeffrey's profile~ "Well Jeffrey, the good news is that your face is malleable and I can work with it. A few things here and there and I think I can make you look quite beautiful."

She pulls the back of the chair and down he goes in a supine position....Ms. Gwendolyn grabs a nondescript cup and mixes a few ingredients and with a brush, swishes it all over his face....then she applies a paper all over his face and neck.....

She waits about ten minutes and then gets ready to pull off the waxing paper.....
"I'm sorry Jeffrey, but the facial hair has got to go."

~RRRRIIIIIPPPPPPP~
~RRRRIIIIIPPPPPPP~
~RRRRIIIIIPPPPPPP~

I'm wheeled into the room, lifted out of the wheelchair and into another chair and strapped in. A woman, who I assume is Ms Gwendolyn, starts sizing me up, looking at me from different angles, shaking her head and tutting as she does so. "What's going on, what are you going to do to me?", I ask in a somewhat trembly voice. She tells me she's going to make me look beautiful. "Really? good luck with that", I say.

She covers my face with some paper like substance. After about ten minutes on my face, I realise with horror that it's waxing paper. "No! no! you can't be serious!" I yell. She ignores my protests and whips the paper off. I scream in agony as she removes the paper, smiling down at me all the time.

Ms. Gwendolyn listens to him carrying on about the waxing....
"Oh stop, don't be a crybaby about that. Besides, ~she touches his face~ your skin will be smooth for months now."

Ms. G moves fluidly to the next thing, Jeffrey's hair....
"This will never do. First, we need to make you a blonde and secondly, we need to add extensions. Lets go to work shall we."

She spins the chair around....a wash, then the hair coloring....she waits...and washes the excess out....seated, Jeffrey's short hair is not just blonde, but a platinum blonde....then come the extensions - about 18" long in the back....Ms. G also does a weave at the top front and sides to make the rest of his hair look real...when she's done she has him look in the mirror....

"Fabulous as always. I'm so good. Now for your face. I think your face is good, no clef and a bit round. Somewhat feminine. I do think, however you need some collagen in those lips."

Ms. G. puts on some rubber gloves and opens up a syringe from a sterilized plastic bag and puts the needle on.....she can see Jeffrey is getting a little worried and a little bit ancy....
"Now are you ready to hold still so I get this collagen in your lips or do I need to have your head strapped down too?"

She chastises me for crying and touches my face. I wince as her fingers touch my still tender skin. I offer no resistance as my hair is washed and colored. There is little point, I'm still bound and what's going to happen is going to happen, I may as well make it easy for myself.

She adds extensions to my hair then shows me myself in the mirror. Well at least I still look human, I think to myself, just. I start to panic again, as she dons rubber gloves and produces a syringe. She tells me it's a collagen injection, and asks me if I'm going to keep still.

I suddenly have a strange feeling come over me and start get aroused as I think how much pleasure I will be able to give Devilla with my new thick lips. "You won't need to strap me down, I promise I'll keep still", I say as a small enigmatic smile appears on my face.

Ms. Gwendolyn looks at him intently and grabs his face...then says something aloud before she starts...
"Ms. Devilla, you know I can't be creative when they have these male names!"

Devilla's voice eerily seeps out of the intercom...
"Calm down my dear. You know I wouldn't want your creativity to ever be compromised."

Devilla looks at Jeffrey from one of the three cameras in the room...she sees the blonde hair and already the changes are happening....
"Why don't you call her Gina."

Ms. Gwendolyn: "Thank you Ms. Devilla. Gina is perfect." ...her attention back to Jeffrey, now Gina.... "All right Gina. Oh I love it already. Gina hold still."

...with that Ms. Gwendolyn works the needle in here and there - the upper lip, the lower lip filling them with the collagen....slowly, Gina's lips become thicker, puffier, gorgeous...they become the kind of lips that will want to be kissed, that will feel good on cock, and certainly feel much better when sucking nipples and pussy....

1lx2mt351hjj3mz3p7jspciv51t1gj4.suggested_large.jpg

"Perfect, just perfect. Here Gina take a look at yourself in the mirror. Oh, and don't worry lips can never be too big."

I feel a rush as I hear Devilla's voice again, like a dog pricking up it's ears at the voice of its mistress. Apparently I am no longer Jeffrey, I am Gina. This fact seems to wash over me as I'm transfixed by the soft, velvety, hypnotising sound of her voice.

I wince slightly each time the needle pierces my lips. I feel my lips expanding as the collagen is pumped round. The Ms Gwendolyn shows me my face in the mirror. At first I am shocked and gasp out loud. Then that strange feeling returns and I start to get aroused again. "Mmmm! yes!", I think to myself, "I can't wait to wrap these babies round Devilla's cock". I then start giggling uncontrollably, like a girl. I ignore the pain as my enlarged penis is squeezed by the cold steel of my restraint.

Ms. Gwendolyn, with an excited lilt in her voice...smiling....
"Look who sounds like a happy girl already. Now before we do your makeup, why don't we get your falsies on first."

Ms. G gives Gina a serious look....
"Now Gina. I have to undo you from the chair. If you give me any problems, I will have no choice but to get Milly and Elke back in here. If I do that, they will be forced to beat the crap out of you. I have seen it happen before and let me tell you black and blue is never pretty so do as I say. Besides, Ms. Devilla is listening and she is watching. She knows all. And, trust me, you don't want to be in trouble with her."

Slowly, Ms. G unstraps Gina....she helps her up and undoes her hands....then her ankles, freeing her up entirely.....Ms. G knows Gina's cock is chaste and knows that her ass is filled with an anal plug...

"Now- ...she opens up a drawer and takes out a measuring tape...."Lets take some measurements shall we?"

Ms. G measures above Gina's chest, below, around her waist, the length of her back, her neck and jots down the numbers.....then she says, "Why don't you walk back and forth for me." ....Ms. G does this merely so that Gina can feel her plug move slightly back and forth...so that she has that feeling of being fucked....and that Makes Ms. G smile.....

In the drawer, she searches for the correct false boobs for her....a note has been left by Devilla that says, "Use the extra large breast form - natural." Ms. G, pulls out the breast forms specified by Devilla and the glue....

Hot_sale_artificial_breast_forms_silicon_breast.jpg_250x250.jpg

Ms. G. sees the look on Gina's face....

"Yes, Ms. Devilla wanted those for you so don't complain my dear. Now come here"

Ms. G applies the glue to the breast forms and to Gina's chest...then she places them carefully....and holds them for about five minutes then let's go....
"Why don't you look in the mirror for a second and then walk with your new double "G" breasts my dear."

Ms. G gives Gina a kiss on her cheek and whispers....
"You look great so far. Very feminine." ~then a pat on the ass to encourage Gina to walk again, this time with her new breast forms....

I'm still trying to stifle my giggles as Gwendolyn undoes my bonds, warning me not to struggle or Milly and Elke will return. I'm too busy trying to stop myself giggling to be bothered struggling. I run my tongue over my new enlarged lips, stopping to pout now and then, as she measures me up with a tape. She then asks me to walk a few paces. "Ooooh!" I exclaim, as I feel the butt plug moving in my ass as I walk. I notice Gwendolyn smiling at this and I exaggerate the mince in my walk.

She pulls pair of prosthetic boobs from a drawer, and with a cruel smile glues them to my chest. Once they are firmly in place she orders me to walk again, which I do. I feel that strange sensation again as I feel her eyes on me as I walk up and down, wiggling my ass and jiggling my new boobs.

Ms. Gwendolyn: "Well now, look who seems to be excited and happy about her new titties! Yes, they'll do that to you. I bet that plug up your ass feels real good too. It has a real way at making a sissy out of any man. ~smiling~ Now you just calm down deary."

Ms. G takes Gina by the arm and escorts her into wardrobe...it is a whole new room and has shelf after shelf of dresses, skirts, evening gowns, and all sorts of things utterly female....Gina is taken over to the corsets...

"It's time for your first corset. Now corsets are restrictive as in around your waist. ~she places her hands on the sides of her waist~ But they also shape you and hold your boobies in quite nicely. ~she then puts one hand on Gina's stomach and then her upper back~ It also makes you stand up straight as a beautiful sissy girl should. Now I have taken your measurements so lets find a pretty one for you."

Ms. G. finds a blue one with good strong boning on it and places it around Gina's 31" waist...the laces are brought through each of the eighteen pairs of eyelets and with each pull, Gina's upper waist and tummy get tucked in tighter and tighter...with a knee onto Gina's lower back from Ms. G, she is pulled up and stands very erect, the straightest she has every been in her life and her waist has miraculously lost five inches making her have a 26" waistline...

Ms. G helps her to the mirror...
"You look fabulous. Look at your cleavage now. And look at that trimmed waistline. Now remember, to breathe short breaths. You'll get used to it. Now take a few steps forward then back to me."

Devilla watches with great interest as she sees her new Gina, fully chaste, plug in her ass, big heavy tits pulling her forward, and now a strict corset that pulls her back....Gina will learn that there are many ways in which a person is kept in submission, sometimes it is the dome, sometimes it's the clothes and other accessories, and sometimes it's in a person's own mind that they are in submission.....

17214-vollers-v1126-satin-lace-overbust-corset.jpg

Gwendolyn clearly takes great delight in her work of moulding me into the form desired by Devilla. She is like a cat tormenting an insect. Yes, that is a reasonable analogy, I am an insect being toyed with by a cat, with Devilla being the cats owner who will squash me with her shoe once I cease to provide amusement. My only hope is to continue to provide amusement.

I'm taken to a wardrobe full of all sorts of female attire. A corset is chosen for me, which is extremely uncomfortable to wear and move in. This coupled with the device on my penis and plug up my ass, makes me look like some sort mechanical mannequin as I attempt to walk around the room. She instructs me to walk back and forward. Again, I start giggling like the girl I now am as the plug moves around in my ass. I look at myself in the mirror, and gasp at the sight that greets me. I have to admit, Gwendolyn has done an unbelievable job. So good in fact I could almost fancy myself.

Ms Gwendolyn: "Again, you are scoring points for a changed attitude. Yes Gina, what you are realizing is what many men realize. And that is that deep down inside there is a sissy in all men. In some cases it does not take much to bring it out." ~still in front of the mirror~ "Just look at you darling, look how pretty you are already. Not only is your body responding, but so is your mind. Yes, don't fight it. Instead, think of this experience, of being a sissy a liberating experience. Now where was I? Oh yes, garters. "

Ms. G pulls out a black lace garter set, part of it covering her gaff and the garter belts hanging down....
"Now for some stockings."
....Ms. G helps Gina put them on....
thumbnail_SH90065.jpg

Puts her back in front of the mirror....
"How lovely does that look. Now remember the importance of keeping your stocking straight. A half inch out of alignment and Ms. Devilla will have your ass I can assure you."

I feel a surge of pleasure as Gwendolyn compliments me on my attitude and how I look. And I must admit, I do look rather special as I gaze at myself in the mirror. Is that sexy bimbo really me?

My skin tingles as she helps me into a pair of stockings and I moan softly as I feel her fingers sliding them up my legs. I shudder as she attaches them to the garter, my penis again throbbing against the cold steel of my restraint.

she advises me on keeping the stockings straight, warning me Devilla will have my ass if they are not. I feel another surge of excitement at this and start giggling uncontrollably. I wiggle my ass, making the plug move in and out. I start feeling myself all over as I imagine it is Devilla and not the plug inside my ass.

Ms. Gwendolyn: "All right darling, do calm down. I haven't done your makeup or put on your dress. But, first lets get you your new shoes."

Ms. G. measures Gina's feet....once her size is determined, she brings back a pair of black mary janes with 3" heels....
heellock.jpg

"Eventually Ms. Devilla will have you in ballet heels, they are a minimum 12" high, but since you are new around here, 3" will do. Now your dress. Lets find your maid's dress now shall we."

Again, Ms. G takes some measurements....then looks intently for the just the right dress for Gina....when she finds the right dress on it goes....with tying it up in the front, a small black zipper in the back tightens the dress even more, to snugly fit on Gina...of course, with a ~click~ a small padlock goes around a small hasp and the zipper cannot be pulled down...that dress is on her for good (until Devilla takes it off)....then comes the makeup, lips, eyes, and face....from eyeliner and mascara, and a pluck of her brows down to every little detail of what makes a woman feminine....Jeffrey is definitely not a 100% male, not looking like this, no way....what is in store for our new Gina....with a few little things here and there, she makes her perfect for her presentation to Devilla.....
maid.jpg

Ms. G: "Now my dear, lets put you in front of the mirror one last time and then we'll unveil you to Ms. Devilla."

Propped up against the mirror Gina gets to see herself...then with a snap of the fingers Milly and Elke appear...

Milly: "Ms. G you have outdid yourself again. She's beautiful."
Elke: "Yes, just gorgeous."

Back
Top Bottom