Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fur Enslavement (Devilla-Roche and Jeffrey Odriscoll)

I feel her fingers gently caressing my hair, as she comforts me with her soft, husky voice. She reassures me that I have performed well and I feel a warm glow of satisfaction from knowing I have pleased her. I feel myself falling further under her spell, as her almost hypnotic voice entices me to remove her shoe and stroke her stocking clad leg.

I kneel before her as instructed and take her left foot in my hands. The soft expensive leather of her shoe feels good against my skin. I notice some dirt on the heel of her shoe, and without thinking, I lick my finger and wipe it over her heel removing the dirt. I gently ease her shoe off and get a waft of the aroma of her foot mixed with her shoe leather filling my nostrils. I moan audibly as the sweet scent enters my nose.

I gently rub her toes, enjoying the feel of stockinged feet under my fingers. I place my lips against her toes, moaning softly at the feel of her toes through the stockings, and the scent of her foot in my nostrils. I work my way steadily over her foot, then up her leg, alternately massaging her with my hands and kissing her stockings with my lips. I find this act of homage very therapeutic and feel a sense of calm as I kiss and rub her stocking clad leg.

I watch him closely as I take another sip of my martini...he decides on his own to place saliva on his finger and clean off some dirt from my shoe....yes, I am convinced more than ever that I have quite the sissy on my hands here...his attention to detail and the need to clean things says to me that he may make a perfect sissy-maid....

As he massages my leg, I watch as he sniffs as he rubs my legs so erotically...the kissing was a surprise, as I see that her is really enjoying this....it gives me half a hard-on, but my drinking is not helping my libido none at all...then I hear his coos and low moans noting his need to have this....

"Now Jeffrey, take the other shoe off and massage my right leg." I smirk and push him a bit...."This time, do a better job. I want to see more cleaning of my shoe, more licking, and more kissing of my leg."

My ears prick to attention as I listen to her instructions. I feel my heart sink as she implies that I have not done a good enough job for her. I resolve to redouble my efforts to please her as I shift my attention to her right leg.

I take her right foot in my hand and glance at the expensive shoe she has told me to clean. There is nothing obvious to hand to clean it with, so there is only one option. I will have to use my tongue. More degradation for me, but I am now completely under her spell and desperate to please her.

I slide my tongue over the toe of her shoe then around the rest of the shoe, licking it clean. The shoe itself is not too dirty, and I quite like the feel of the leather on my tongue. I move my tongue to the heel, sliding it up and down. The heel has more dirt on it and I wince slightly as I feel the grit on my tongue. I move my head back, happy that her shoe is sufficiently clean, I gently ease it off her foot. Again the sweet smell of her foot mixed with shoe leather fills my nostrils, and again I moan quite loudly.

I place my lips on her toes, gently sucking each toe through her stockings. I move my lips slowly over the rest of her foot, covering every inch with soft adoring kisses. I slide my lips up her leg, kissing her devotedly through her stockings, as my hands gently massage her feet. I glance up at her, desperately hoping I am pleasing her.

I look on and notice Jeffrey as he doesn't even challenge my request and works even harder to please me...he licks my shoe clean, sucks each toe, which, with the alcohol insides me allows me to relax even further as I let out a husky, yet sexy sigh...I feel like the couch can swallow me up, but of course, I can never show weakness to this shell of a man at my feet....

"Jeffrey, much better job this time. Thank you for pleasing me. Now I will reward you."

I lift up my legs and squeeze them together...
"Why don't you take that little cock of yours and fuck me right between the thighs, seeing how much you love the feel of hosiery."

I pause...
"And you have my permission to cum, but remember, you are to do so only on my legs. Anywhere else, such as my face, and I will have to punish you."

I await to see if he fucks my thighs....

I feel a wave of relief come over me as she expresses satisfaction at my performance. I notice that she has had rather a lot to drink and suspect that this may have helped soften her mood. She has even beckoned me to relieve myself between her stocking clad thighs. This is the first time she has shown any inclination towards my desires, so I decide to take advantage.

I lever myself up and slip my penis between her tightly squeezed thighs. I am already extremely aroused from the smell of her feet and legs. This on top of the feel of her stockinged thighs rubbing my penis, is too much, and with a loud moan, I ejaculate, covering her thighs with my cum.

Again, I find myself in such a wicked mood....oh how I become ai enthralled, so powerful, and so horny when a man such as this does whatever I tell him to do...,ummmm, yes it feels so good...now his lite hard-on between my thighs also feels quite nice...to watch him fuck me like this, oh such the treat...

Then I feel his hot cum on my legs...very nice.,,I bask in its wet warmth and feel that sensuous feel as it drips down my hosiery ever so slowly...yum....

With a smirk on my face....
"Jeffrey, clean up your mess. Lick it all up and swallow every drop, understand?"

I gasp in horror as she asks me to lick my own cum off her legs. Just when I think she may be softening a little, she finds more perverse ways to degrade me. However, the more she belittles and degrades me, the keener I am to please her.

"Yes, Devilla, yes of course" I answer tamely to her instruction, the last drops of resistance to my fate draining away. With a look of condemned resignation on my face, I proceed to lick the sticky mess off her stockings, trying not to retch as I swallow it down as instructed.

"Good boy, you are so wonderful at taking instructions from me." ~raising my eyebrows and letting them down~ I like that in a man."

I sit up and grab my drink...
"All right Jeffrey, here are your next set of instructions. Go into the master bath and fill the whirlpool bath with nice hot water. Add three capfuls of bubblebath and set up the sponge, scrub brush, the loofah shampoo and bath soap. Also make sure there are towels at the ready."

I take a sip of my drink...
"When your done, come get me. And when you come back make sure you address me properly by saying, "Mistress, your bath has been drawn.""

My head pops up attentively, like a puppy waiting for instructions from its mistress, as she talks to me softly in her wonderful hypnotic voice. She compliments me on my obedience, and I feel a warm glow of satisfaction knowing I have managed to please her. She then takes another sip of her drink (she is drinking a lot I notice) then gives me my next set of orders.

I listen carefully to her instructions, hoping I haven't missed anything. Partly because I know I will suffer if I do, and partly out of desire to please her. The more she speaks to me with that hypnotic voice, the more she seems to be casting some sort of spell over me, and the more eager I am to submit to her will.

I nod that I have understood, then stand up, my body aching at the effort after my ordeal, and make my way slowly, and painfully, to the bathroom. I whistle in awe as I enter, struck by the sheer size and opulence of the room. The room is bigger than my entire hotel suite, and certainly cleaner and better laid out. The toilet looks more like a throne for royalty to sit on rather than what it is designed for. "Maybe this is Queen Devilla's throne room", I say, chuckling to myself.

I am aware I have spent too much time gawping, and set to my task with gusto. I run the bath, then look for the items she has asked me to set up. I find the bubble bath easily enough and pour three cap fulls into the bath as ordered. I prepare the other items, then walk out, a little less painfully, to Devilla.

As I get to the sofa, I bow slightly and say: "Mistress, your bath has been drawn".

"Again, good boy."

I get up, put my drink up and sexily make my way to the bathroom...
"Jeffrey, you may follow, but remember to always let me lead."

Once in the bathroom, I slowly disrobe, my full appearance now before Jeffrey...he is the judge of what he sees, but other than my cock I am all woman, long, thick hair, beautiful face, massive boobs with deep cleavage, a curvaceous body with a narrow waist, enough hips and a bit of a derriere with some deep ass cleavage.....I'm tall too, so even without my heels I am tall.....again, I will let him be the judge....

"Take my hand Jeffrey."

He extends it out and I slip into the bath.....
"Ahhh, that feels wonderful."

I take in the hot water, the steam vapors and the luxuriant bubbles that now cover me from my breasts to my toes....

"Now Jeffrey, I would like you to bathe me. Do you think you can do that. And don't miss any spots. Remember to be gentle and don't rush. Take your time."

She walks past me with an air of superiority, heading to the bathroom. I trail in her wake like an obedient puppy, keeping a respectful distance. As she enters the bathroom, she turns elegantly and disrobes, revealing herself in all her glory.

She looks divine. She has a perfect hour glass figure, the most perfect bottom I've ever seen and wonderful, firm breasts. Even her cock, which has been the subject of much of my torment, adds to her appeal, as I feel myself, intimidated, by her beauty and overall presence. I also feel the same sense of longing, I felt when I first saw her in the bar, return.

She takes my hand to steady herself as she slips into the bath, then asks me to bathe her. I take the sponge and wet it then apply some soap. Starting with her shoulders, I start to gently rub her with the sponge. I run the sponge slowly and methodically down one side of her back, then up the other. Wringing it out after each run, and applying fresh soap and water. I apply the same approach to her arms and underarms, before arriving at her front.

I pause hesitantly at her front, before drawing the sponge softly over her breasts. I feel myself shaking a little, particularly so as I slip the sponge over her nipples. I finish bathing her top half with the sponge. For the first time since we have met, I venture to address her first.

"It might be easier for me to bathe your bottom half, if you were to change position, Mistress", I say in a shaky, hesitant voice. I fidget nervously as I await her response, hoping that I haven't exceeded my remit.

The feel of Jeffrey's hands slowly moving about, being so careful, the hesitation - all signs that he is quite aware of what I might say or do...why do I feed on other people's fear so much, hmm?....well, no matter, it is something that I do enjoy and it gives me a wonderful, orgasmic feeling to know he is in fear of me....

Then I watch Jeffry's hands shake and it causes me to smile...what a joy, ummm.....and then he speaks...brave we are...

A very nervous Jeffrey speaks... said:
"It might be easier for me to bathe your bottom half, if you were to change position, Mistress"
First I give him a glance, then I raise my eyebrow at him...then in my warm husky voice I respond...
"I suppose that could be arranged."

I move forward, now on my knees, my derriere, my cock, and my legs now very easy to reach....
"Jeffrey, get in the tub and fuck me right now. You will do so, slowly, with submission, and with great reverence as to who I am."

I pull apart my ass cheeks and await for his hardened dick....

I am somewhat taken off guard by her latest instruction, this is certainly not what I was expecting. However, I am deeply aroused from bathing her, and from seeing her beautiful derriere. "Yes, yes of course, whatever you want me to do, Mistress", I stammer, my voice cracking a little from nerves and my dry throat.

I climb into the bath and rest my arms either side of the bath, steadying myself as I prepare to follow her instructions. I ease my stiff, but not particularly large, penis slowly into her. At least there is little chance of incurring her wrath by hurting her, with the size of my member.

I push in and out very gently, only slightly upping the speed with each push so as not to risk any chance of causing her distress. I let out a loud moan, as feel her ass cheeks squeezing me as I ease in and out; I'm now struggling to resist the urge to up the tempo. I shift my weight onto my left hand, then reach underneath her with my right hand, and start slowly stroking her cock with my right hand. The feel of her, stiff cock throbbing against my fingers, sends shudders up my arm and through my whole body. I take her between my fingers, squeezing gently as I move my hand up and down, in time with my cock entering her.

I feel a sudden wave of panic envelope me as I realize my last actions were not part of her instructions.

After feeling his hand on my cock (which, admittedly felt real good, but if I am going to take Jeffrey as my slave (which he is unaware as of yet) then he will have to learn)....I turn my head in Jeffrey's direction...

In a very serious tone....
"Had I told you to touch my cock?? No! No I did not. I gave you specific instructions Jeffrey. To fuck my ass and to do that only. You will be punished accordingly. Now, do as I say. Fuck me slowly and with great reverence as to who I am."

She turns her head towards, giving me a cold withering look. Clearly she is not happy. I feel myself sweating with fear as she chastises me for not following her instructions correctly. I remove my hand sheepishly from her cock and mumble an apology.

"No, you hadn't told me touch you anywhere. Please do forgive me, it won't happen again", I stammer, my lip quivering as I speak.

I continue to push my penis slowly in and out of her, desperately trying not to go too fast or enter too deep. I feel myself throbbing inside her, gasping for release. I slow down further, using all my concentration to stop me from climaxing inside her.

Pressing on from Jeffrey overreaching his bounds, I feel his cock go in and out of my ass...methodically, softly....I feel it rubbing against my prostate and know that at any moment I am going to orgasm...I coo, and I moan, with each passing moment and with every few times he is in me, my moans get louder, stronger, more declarative and with purpose.....finally, I reach my crescendo, my body going into sensory overload, I go into this orgasmic seizure, my own cock throbbing and pulsating, until....

I cum again and again into the tub....

Relieved, I move forward in the tub and say to Jeffrey...
"All right Jeffrey, you may cum inside me. And when your done ejaculating, make sure you clean out my rosebud with your mouth and tongue."

I smile at this last command, knowing full well how degrading it will be for him to do...

I listen her moans of pleasure getting louder and louder, until she shudders against me and shoots her load into the tub. I watch her cum floating on the water like frogs spawn. I'm amazed at how much cum she has produced, considering she has already cum twice, once in my mouth and once in my ass.

She allows me the pleasure of cumming inside her, which I do in a matter of seconds, but counters this small act of kindness with an instruction to lick her ass clean. I can't help but notice the cruel smile on her face as she gives me this order.

I climax inside her feebly, but not without pleasure, producing a fraction of the cum that she produced. I am thankful for this, as I now have the task of cleaning it up with my tongue.

As I slip out of her, she moves forward raising her ass in the air for me to clean. I get to my knees in the bath and push my face towards her ass. I place a soft kiss on each of her cheeks, moaning quietly at the feel of her wet skin against my lips. I slide my tongue up and down her ass crack, pushing it in deeper with each run. I wince as I again taste my own cum in my mouth, I ignore the feeling of disgust and push deeper into her with my tongue, running it over and into her rosebud, cleaning it thoroughly as she has instructed.

I enjoy Jeffrey's thoroughness and quite frankly, the feel of his tongue in my ass is quite exhilarating....our tub time ends, bud not without having Jeffrey wash me off a second time, to get all of the cum stains off of me with some fresh water....I step out and with the snap of my finger her towel dries me...I place a towel in my hair and keep it in place....I put on the luxuriant, thick white robe, provided by the hotel....

I look at Jeffrey with a smirk and say....
"Now Jeffrey don't think I had forgotten your punishment. On your knees my dear and follow me into the bedroom."
clip_229.jpg

Once there I grab a special harness and attach it to his shoulder / under arms and around his chest....then I pull out a thick leash and lock it into the back of the harness.....

I then go get the cum-stained fur throw....
617_SAGA_Blue_Fox_Fur_Blanket_Natural_Origin_Assured.jpg

....and lay it on the floor...then tie the other end of the leash to the bedpost... for effect...I grab a ball gag from my luggage and strap it tightly around his face, making sure he cannot speak, but only moan....lastly I wrap a fur hood around his head...
fox+fur+hood01.jpg

...and strap in snugly around his neck with the fur strapping....

In an slightly sarcastic tone...
"Jeffrey, I do hope your comfy. You should be able to breathe in that wonderful sable fur hood. I would have allowed you to sleep in my bed tonight, but your little mishap will make that an impossibility. The floor, on this cum-stained fur is where you will sleep. Now, nighty night."

I change into my lingerie, blow dry my hair and remove my makeup for the day and go to sleep...tomorrow should be an interesting day....

As I finish washing her, she steps out of the bath and snaps her fingers and points at the towel hanging on the rail. I obey instantly, grabbing the towel and gently rubbing her dry. I start to get aroused again as I do this, particularly as I dry her breasts and cock, but my arousal is short lived.

With a cruel smile, she walks into the bedroom, ordering me to follow on my hands and knees grovelling like a dog. Again, I am struck by the sheer opulence of the room as I shuffle in behind her.

Once in the room, she grabs some sort of harness and starts to attach it to my body. I offer no resistance. To the contrary, I lift up my arms and head to make it easier for her to restrain me, hoping she will show me mercy if I comply with her whims. She then leashes the harness to the bedpost, before gagging me, making it impossible for me to speak. She must be able to see the fear and horror in my eyes, as she gives me another cruel smile, before slipping a fur hood over my head.

To compete my degradation, she makes me lie on the fur wrap that I had soiled earlier. I notice fur does seem to be a big thing for Devilla. From the fur coat she wore in the bar, to the full length mink she wore as she sodomised me. And now she uses it to further torment and degrade me.

I feel horribly claustrophic in the hood, harness and gag. Tears start rolling down my face as I ponder my predicament. One thing is for certain, I won't be getting much sleep this night

Devilla wakes up in the middle of the night and has herself a cigarette...it is a nasty habit, but it helps her to think clearly...she stands on the outside roof terrace and contemplates Jeffrey's fate...

"I could convince him to come with me up to Norway, but that is such work and takes a lot of time."

Devilla takes a nice long drag of her cigarette....

"I could just let him go."

She smiles...
"What, no way in hell am I doing that. Well, that leves me no choice."

Devilla pulls out her cell phone....
"Milly, I found what I was looking for. Bring down the box my hotel, Sofitel Paris Le Faubourg. Remember to find Pierre. Make sure you bring Elke with you. I need you both. Once you have in the box, a truck will meet you in the rear of the hotel. A small commercial plane will take off at DeGaulle Airport, at Hanger C. Be there by 7:30 in the morning."

Milly knows what to do...this plan has been executed before...as a matter-of-fact, twice before.....

Morning comes....early morning....Devilla takes a syringe out and pierces Jeffrey's ass...it is a sedative, to knock him out....

Milly and Elke arrive. a the hotel...

Pierre has brought Jeffrey down....Milly and Elke have the wooden box....the girls strap Jeffrey around every place imaginable....90% of his body is in rope....the box has thick rubber foam and Jeffrey falls into it like quicksand...they pull up the fur hood and replace, the gag, with and insert, that leads to a small oxygen tank to keep him breathing during transit....more foam is inserted and the wooden top is nailed down completely....

The flight goes as planned....and Jeffrey arrives in Oslo, Norway...some payoffs get him from the plane to the truck and MIlly and Elke, drive him over 180 kilometers to a non descript estate in the middle of no where.....

Groggy, he awakens during his flight, still with his hood on....he is placed in a wheelchair with all the rope on him...Elke places him at the table on the south patio....it is cool now, as it is Norway....Devilla sits down in her long, black mink coat, sunglasses on and sits in a chaise lounge chair....

On the table sits a very thick document, with a pen next to it....

Jeffrey's hood is taken off, as is the oxygen tank and plastic piece from his mouth....everything has changed....

Devilla in a nonchalant way says....
"I'snt Norway just a lovely place." (As she looks north to the tundra and the mountains and acts as if oblivious to the fact the Jeffrey is in a wheelchair and is covered almost completely in rope, unable to move not his legs, his feet, or even his fingers)

I feel disorientated as my eyes slowly open. The first thing I see as my eyes open is Devilla sat in front of me in a long black mink coat. I feel a chill on my face and realise it's much cooler and we are outside.. I make a move to stand up and realise with horror that I am bound from head to foot and in a wheelchair, and totally unable to move.

I hear her saying something about Norway, as I start to let out moans of terror. I become more and more terrified as my mind slowly clears, and the reality of my predicament becomes apparent.

"No! No!", I yell in desperation, "where am I? What have you done to me? what do you want?". I break down yet again, warm tear flowing down my cold cheeks.

Jeffrey said:
"No! No!", where am I? What have you done to me? what do you want?"

I turn around and remove my sunglasses and take a look at Jeffery....
"Now, now, we musn't have any of that. Raising your voice will get you nowhere. Neither will that crying of yours."

Elsa walks out with my drink...
tumblr_m5dj62YBoI1r8h243o1_500.jpg

I take a sip, and look away from Jeffrey and continue to take in the Norwegian air...so clean, so crisp....

"Now that big stack of papers on the table. If you take a close look, it has your signature in it. When I had you abducted from my hotel room last night I also took the liberty of grabbing your wallet and hiring a very good forger to sign your name in about twenty or so places within the document."

I take a sip of my drink...
"Wondering what the document is about? Well, Jeffrey Smith that document in front of you has given me all I need to be your legal guardian. Actually it does even more than that. All of your possessions I now own. I now have every bank book, every retirement account signed over to me. You do not have a nickel to your name. You now barely even have an identity. To take it one step further, you are like the table itself. That document allows me to basically own you, like a slave."

I look back at him again....
"And trust me Jeffrey, I'm going to take full advantage of your new status. I have a lot in store for you. This, my little friend is just the beginning."

I look closely at the documents. The signatures are perfect, hell I would even swear that they were mine! I understand a thing or two about legal documents, and believe me, this baby looks water tight. It gives her what they call in legal terms "power of attorney" over my affairs. This means she has total control of all my assets, and effectively my life.

I sit there dazed, a million thoughts buzzing through my head as I attempt to ponder my options. Escape certainly isn't one of them. Even if I could somehow get away, I'm in the middle of nowhere in a strange country with no money, no ID and, let's face it no hope. And this lady certainly has the money and the resources to track me down with ease, and then what would she do to me? The only option is to do whatever she wants and place myself at her mercy. Resigned to my fate, I respond to what she has said in a surprisingly calm and reasonable voice:

"I'm sorry, please forgive me, I didn't mean to shout. Yes, this document does seem to put me in somewhat of a predicament. You have been very thorough. Even if I could afford lawyers, which I clearly now can't, they would have trouble making a case against this." I pause briefly as I pull myself together. Despite my efforts, the tremor in my voice is clearly audible as I continue:

"You clearly have the upper hand, so I will submit myself to your mercy. I will of course follow any instructions you give me without question. You have no need to restrain me any longer, I have neither the will nor resource to resist any further. It appears you are right, you now own me like a slave".

I listen to his words....he gives up so easily after reading the first page of the legal document that I had forged....he seems genuine about it, I don't sense any sarcasm in his voice....I will still be precautious even though I clearly do have the upper hand he and it is good to know that he knows that too...

I get up from the chaise lounge, my mink swinging around, showing off my pink bikini and my cleavage and the rest of my curvaceous body, my drink in my hand....

"No, I don't think so. I have to take my precautions, so you'll stay tied up for a little while longer. Besides, you look so good in rope, although I prefer you in fur myself. We'll have to work on that."

I take a sip of my drink...I give a look to Elke and Milly who stand guard behind Jeffrey....
"Ladies, do be kind enough to indoctrinate Jeffrey. Don't go too hard on him at times. I'm going to need him for other things."

Milly...
216742720.jpg

Elke...
BW1280-350.jpg

Then I look down at Jeffrey...
"Goodbye for now Jeffrey. I do hope you enjoy your time with Elke and Milly. They're going to take good care of you, I promise."

With that I laugh heartily and watch him get whisked away in his wheelchair...

I guess it was too much to hope for, expecting her to free me from the restraints. In fact she seems to take immense pleasure from telling me that I am to remain tied up. She gives instructions to her assistants who are standing behind me, but doesn't give enough information to enable me to work out what they are about to do to me. I think I can safely assume that whatever they have in store for me, will not be beneficial to me.

I stare blankly ahead as they push me along in the wheelchair; the sound of Devilla's cruel laughter ringing in my ears.

Back
Top Bottom