Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trophy (Devilla-Roche and Greg Grey)

Oh my god she's on the floor.

And oh my god look at those tits.

And nots just the tits: look at those legs, those hips...everything. She's so big. She's so gorgeous. It's all so...so much. It's almost...scary.

"W-wow," I marvel, not bothering to hide my admiration as I step into the room, "you look amazing..."

She smiles, excited by my compliment and giddy with her own boldness; aside from the soaked t-shirt last night, I've never seen Milenka in anything so...revealing. It's an impressive sight.

She pats the ground, the soft high-shag rug on which she's arranged some fur blankets and couch pillows, and I sit down with her. The opening credits of "Some Like it Hot" are onscreen, and after dropping a few berries in both our drinks (yikes...vodka again...) I fond the remote and hit 'pause' to restart them.

Trying to keep from outright leering at her spectacular body, her aggressive curves, I laugh at her request - "Of course," I reply, "we can't be expected to feed ourselves. Now, c'mere..."

Platter of sweets in the ground by my side, I sit myself with back against the couch, facing the movie. I urge her to sit with me, between my spread legs, her back against my chest. She settles in, giving me a wide smile over her shoulder, and opens her mouth.

I take a ripe slice of apricot from the chilled stone tray with my left hand and place it gently in her mouth. With a little slurp, she pulls in the fleshy fruit, and purrs in approval.

"Good, right?" I say, as I pick up a sliver of dark chocolate, "they're totally in season. And they go great with this Brazilian chocolate..."

She humms in ecstasy when, after I feed her the chocolate, its flavor coats her mouth. She sits and nearly writhes against me, taking a long moment to enjoy the indulgence.

I take a breath - the seductive perfume of her body has already begun to emanate from her; her hair smells sweet, floral, and oh-so feminine.

"I love this stuff," I say, refocusing myself. Taking the hint - she turns to the platter to find me a treat. The movie has almost started but we still have a few moments to snack...

Milenka playfully sits up and grabs an apricot and turns around, upright on her knees, her chest on full display for him and she gingerly places the apricot in his mouth...her finger grazes the tip of his tong and his lower lip as she pulls it out and then she grabs a chocolate and says...

"Open wide for Milenka and I feed you."

Gray does as he is told, willingly, and she places the piece of chocolate in his mouth...as he pulls the small piece, in her finger now gets caught in his mouth - purely by accident - and she smiles knowingly at him...as she slowly withdraws her finger (the moment being quite sexual indeed), a small smear of chocolate stains the upper knuckle and tip of Milenka's index finger...with a giddy smile she sucks her finger clean with her own mouth...her own full lips grabbing her finger as if she were sucking cock....

The movie begins with the opening scene of "Some like it Hot" as Milenka grabs takes a swig of her vodka and grabs another apricot... as she goes to offer it to Gray, it slips from her fingers, falls onto her left boob and immediately slides down into her deep cleavage....

Milenka bends forward toward Gray...
wallls.com-15357.jpg

...and says (with a the cutest smile and with the cutesiest of voices)...
"Could Master help Milenka? Lost you apricot and am sorry. You grab, no, and find? I let you."

She sits there still on her knees and waits....

I laugh, first, playing along with her. The finger in the mouth was sexy - really sexy. Especially as I'm trying to ignore the fact that I have possibly the most amazing breasts on the planet planted right in front of my face, presented to their epic fullest in her black, push-up bra-top. And her scent is working its way on me...I am so putty in her hands; no way she knows how much so. But her demeanor is so playful that it's easy for me to stay relaxed, frisky.

But when she drops that little slice of apricot, and "accidentally" drops it in her cleavage...now that's another story.

"<Heh heh>" I laugh, "now, uh, that's a tragedy...poor little thing..." I look down, into her chest, and see the little piece of fruit caught between her massive melons, right at the edge of her decolletage. Dwarfed, of course, by her own massive ripeness.

I take too long, I know, staring. Ignoring the movie still playing behind her, I instead watch her breaths come, and go, slowly. She senses my fixation, and moves in, a fraction, closer...urging me to act - or daring me to keep gawking? I stare at the little piece of fruit, and - especially after what transpired in the last movie - can only see one thing...

"C-could get lost in there, I guess..." I say, reaching one hand up, my heart racing, "I sh-should help the little guy out..."

With that I gingerly pluck the slice of apricot out from between her breasts...somehow still imagining it's a little...me...

...and offer it to her to eat...

She takes the apricot from him and by mere accident makes sort of a "fuck face"...it is totally unintentional, but her enjoyment of this small piece of fruit is about as sexy as one could look...

Milenka then says...
"Why don't Milenka give Master more chocolate. I bet Master likes chocolate."

As she holds the chocolate it dawns on her that her Master had mentioned "help the little guy out" when referring to the piece of fruit stuck in her cleavage....

In her own thoughts...
"What he mean by "little guy"? Is piece of fruit. Is thing. Maybe Milenka don't understand. Is this English. So complicated. But is maybe something else? Master love my big breasts. He is very nervous around me with big tits. Is he? No. Does he. No, it can't be what Milenka thinks. Is silly, right?"

In her thoughts, the chocolate has melted between her fingers and falls, landing on top of the top of her left tit..... ~flump~ ....it then moves about an inch making a smear across her chest....she picks up the chocolate and with her chocolate stained fingers places it her mouth....

"Silly Milenka drop again. Must be I am what you Americans call "in space" no?"

....Milenka again, like the apricot gingerly places the chocolate in Gray's mouth and has him lick her fingers clean...she also licks her fingers clean as well but then looks down on her chest....

In a desperate sounding voice (as bimbos sometimes do she says in a pouty tone...
"Master, is chocolate on Milenka chest. Can Master help clean it up, please?"

I lick her fingers of the chocolate, but of course am totally thinking of that little smear on her chest. So when she asks me, in a sexy little baby-doll voice, for my help in cleaning her back up - I'm more than eager to be of service.

"S-s-sure..!" I say, not hiding my eagerness in the least, my eyes goggling as she pulls her shoulders back and inches in even closer to me. All I can see, now, is boob. Seated on the floor, I'm leaned back against the couch, and her chest is all but right in my face.

My hands go up to her hips, feeling first their womanly girth but then her impossibly skinny waist. I stare at her giant left breast, with the one brown smear on its uppermost swell. So smooth, a touch paler than the rest of her lightly tanned skin. Blue veins hidden just below the surface, the faintest of stretch marks a reminder of their rapid, impressive growth. Flesh taut and bulging from the cups of her top...so big, looking utterly gigantic from my position here...

Tentatively, I bring my lips to her skin, and start to cautiously kiss at the sweet blotch of chocolate.

She hums in approval, and begins cooing to me in Russian, chuckling and giddy.

"Does this tickle?" I ask with a smile, tilting my head up, and looking up to her face.

Though she gazes down at me with tenderness, my only answer is another giggle, and a hand behind my head pulling me back to her. She presses my face into the huge swell of tit and - mmmph! - I have no choice but to comply.

More confident, now, I lick and lap at her breast, trying to clean it of chocolate. I'd have an easier time if she didn't have me held so close, so I attempt to pull back - but she seems to enjoy this, the feel of my face against her breast, and holds me tight.

And so I kiss, and mouth, and suck at the soft flesh of her upper boob, chocolate be damned. In truth, I probably had it all lapped up in the first moments - but this scene is too fantastic to cut short.

My hands, in the meantime, are all over her wide hips and powerfully bulbous rear, running down the sides of her strongly muscled thighs. Her skin is perfect, smooth, young, and I can feel her responding to my touch. That itself accelerates my own building arousal....and I realize....

...I want this woman to have sex with me.

I have begin to suckle more fervently on her upper breast, beginning to moan and whine, responding also to the heavy flood of pheromones pouring off of her skin and into me. My mind has begun to cloud with the passion of the moment; I can feel my heart in my throat.

"You're so big..." I murmur, pressing my own face into the hugeness of her boob, "so big and beautiful..."

Sensing my needs, she lets me go a little, to allow me to move down her breast a bit, until I am now mouthing at flesh right at the lacy edge of her black bra. Timidly tugging, at times, on her bra itself, with my lips.

She speaks to me, again, now in low, more intimate tones. More Russian. Nothing I can understand, but it serves nonetheless to excite me even more. Her voice, her voice...

Without looking up at her - to see her gazing down at me, from up there (how little must I look?)...it would be too much - I plaintively ask: "Wh-what are you saying..?"

Milenka watches as Gray descends from the couch to kneel in front of her....with her boobs swelled up as they are, the fact that she is a tall woman and Gray is short, well she sees him disappear as he makes his way to the floor...then, Milenka witnesses the almost struggle for his head and neck to reach over her mammoth set of boobs so that he can lick the chocolate...Milenka looks down at him and for the first time realizes he is boyish in size to her...she becomes consumed with a feeling of motherliness so she coos and hums in her native Russian saying....

"Sweet little boy, my sweet little boy, Ma Ma's going to take care of everything. Sweet little boy, sweet little boy, Ma Ma's going to keep you warm and fed."

Gray says something, but somehow, almost intuitively, Milenka pulls his head back to her breast and enjoys his licking and kissing of the top of her left breast...

As he continues to suckle, the chocolate smear all gone, she hears his responding to this intense moment....she hears his murmurs, his moans, and more importantly, his whining....whining like a baby....

In her own thoughts....
"Master is enjoying as much as Milenka is. Me is not crazy. Milenka like to hold Master like a baby. Is so sweet. Feels good. I, I...."

Her thoughts trail off and she finds Gray nibbling at the lacy part of her industrial made bra...she watches as he tugs at it....is she crazy? Is it as she believes? Is he like a man-child of sorts?

Again in her native Russian she says in a low tone...
"Sweet little boy, my sweet little boy, Ma Ma's going to take care of everything. Sweet little boy, sweet little boy, Ma Ma's going to keep you warm and fed."

Wanting to know what she has just said, Milenka responds...
"Milenka saying old mother's saying. Is about taking care of baby boy."

At that point Milenka and Gray look at each other and their eyes say everything that needs to be said....slowly she draws down her bra to reveal her left areola and nipple...both are slightly darkened...her areola is quite large and oddly almost a perfect circle, as if it were made that way (by KOLLECTV perhaps)....her areola was distinguished by the soft dimples on the edges and the blue veins on her breast that seemed to point toward it....her nipple was large, thick, and long, but oh so soft...she continued to look down on him and without hesitation placed her hand behind his head and pulled his mouth toward her nipple....she watched him latch on and begin to suckle....she looked up toward the ceiling, which had the flicker of the black and white film sprayed all over it....she closed her eyes and began to moan....

A new chapter in their relationship had begun....

For most of my life, I have carried around what feels like a deep, dark secret. I grew up without knowing what it feels like to have a loving mother. She was there, sure, as I grew up. But she was never really there. She was never mean to me, just more interested in living the lifestyle of a multimillionaire's trophy wife than being a mom. In fact, when I was a child, I had fantasies about being rescued from my family and taken in by a someone who would provide me with the nurturing and care that I never received at home. Despite our family's wealth, despite the comforts of our lives - what I really wanted was...that.

I think I have always been drawn to women who are warm, tender, kind, and nurturing. I once described to a therapist that I had maybe been on a search for a mother figure or a substitute mother. He gave me - instead of validation of my feelings and ways to work with it - ways to suppress and fight these instincts...ways to get past them. I am very content in my life in many ways, but when it comes to this topic, I still feel like there is a gaping hole within me and a longing that continues on.

I know that there is that inner child part of me that thirsts and yearns for gentleness and a tender touch, a maternal figure who will take care of everything. This part of me just doesn't go away. I am not ashamed about many things, but I do have shame around this. It's not something I share openly...or with anyone, anymore. I suppose it feels wrong to me - regressive and immature - to have not been able to let go of this fairly primitive wish. I know that I am probably not the only one who feels this way but I often feel like I am. I am strong, capable, independent guy. I live my life on my terms. I have good relationships and a successful career. Yet, my heart still aches for...

"Milenka saying old mother's saying. Is about taking care of baby boy..."

...this.

I can't help it, I look up at her...and when our eyes meet, it is an overwhelming flood of emotions that swells and rushes over me. This can't be happening, I think, with a heart both soaring in rapture and shrinking in shame...can it?

Her eyes hold such promise, they are such deep wells of warmth and affection...am I brave enough to dive in? I breathe in deep, deliberately so, willfully taking in as much of her intoxicating pheromones as I can. Intentionally weakening my will, my logic...anything that will keep this moment from happening.

My throat catches as her one hand reaches up to her bra, fingers on the outer cup of her left breast. Like to a magnet my gaze is drawn back to her bosom. And then I watch, with bated breath, as she pulls down on her bra, to show me her huge, round nipple. It is...beautiful. Areola perfectly round, perfectly colored. Perfect f-

Her hand is on the back of my head, again, bring me to her....oh god...I open my mouth, and allow myself to be pulled in. I kiss at it first but then latch on to suck; soon I am suckling on her nipple with fervor.

Her head is thrown back, and I can feel a new, consuming arousal overtake her. She begins to moan, and grasps my head more tightly to her huge bosom. Mmph! I am almost in danger of smothering, but my nose has just enough air to breathe...

I am enraptured, enthralled, absolutely in ecstasy as this ideal goddess of a woman plasters herself against me. My arms are now thrown fully around her waist, my hands up and clawing at her strong back.

Her moaning continues, and I begin to hear words, words in Russian. What they mean, I have no idea - but they are ripe and feral with passion. Her flesh, meanwhile, is growing firmer - the big, soft breast against my face responding to me, swelling at my attentions. I am lost, lost in this girl and her giant breast...sucking...clawing...moaning...mewling...

sucking...sucking...sucking...

Milenka feels so alive at this moment...she can feel something different inside of her body, a heightened sexual feeling, her hormones moving rapidly and bringing her to a point where she knows she will orgasm....Milenka holds Gray, her other arm scooping him up, lending support to his backside, he is bent back and it seems like he is a baby in her arms....she continues to push his mouth tight at times....Gray gives up some air in order to allow Milenka what she must now have....to feel every bit of his sucking...his mouth, his lips, his tongue - the pulling on her areola, the stretching of her nipple - she is on fire....her moans become louder....she speaks in her native tongue at times and at other times is inaudible....

At KOLECTV headquarters....
Their programmers and engineers have Milenka's body fully mapped out on their screens...they have sent the first of what will be many programs....this one will be the one that allows her to lactate fully...it is time....it will allow her breasts to grow slightly and will sent in motion other changes in the near future....the growth hormone module will wait, but will happen in the near future...for now, KOLECTV knows that Gray must have his first drug....Milenka's milk...that is a drug of not only passion, but the source of him ultimately becoming infantilized in the not so distant future....

Back at Gray's mansion, San Diego, USA....

Milenka's body is now very warm and she is aglow...finally, with everything she feels, there is an end...Milenka's left breast releases some milk...a small amount, but enough to cap off the hormonal overload and her own orgasm...her pussy is now saturated....as she wilts right before his eyes, her long hair flying forward as she looks down at him again, slowly releasing Gray from her clutches....even she does not know how to digest all of this....the experience is scary, yet thrilling....

Milenka helps Gray onto the couch and they sit....this time their is some space that separates them and they watch the movie until the end...Milenka eventually makes her way to her room and Gray to his...

Before she sets down to bed...she looks at her naked body...caressing her breasts and her pussy....she is not fully capable of understanding that KOLECTV is inside of her, that there are things she gave up when she decided to be in the program....

In her own thoughts....
"How? Is not possible or is possible? I loved Master on me like that. I produced milk. I had amazing orgasm. Is never felt so alive. I must marry Master soon. Have so much love for him. Have never felt so connected to a man. He want me made. He make me. Have no reason to love him, but Milenka love him more now then ever. Will be best wife and love him forever. Only one thing in Milenka's mind. Why do Milenka picture him smaller like baby? Can't get out of mind. Am torn about things I think. Don't understand, but do love him in my arms."

Milenka lies down with many of these thoughts until she finally falls asleep on her bed....

I slump there on the couch, in half-shock. "Some Like it Hot" plays, though my mind is everywhere but on the movie.

What just happened?

She was holding me as easily as a child - a child! - cradled in her arms, my face at her breast. She seemed consumed, transfixed, possessed - as was I: it was like my every fantasy, coming true. And then - good god - what was that, that I slowly began to draw from her nipple? A small bit, only, but was it...milk?

I shudder, sitting those few feet away from her as the movie plays, and look over. She is in a daze herself, huddled under blankets, now, eyes fixed on the screen but glazed. It may have been just the orgasm, but there's something different about her. She looks enchanted, almost...hypnotized? Like her mind is somewhere else.

But does she know how I...how I came, held there in her arms, after that taste of her milk? I had been so hard, painfully straining against my shorts, and with her lost in ecstasy she had paid no mind to my building arousal, the throbbing erection yearning to burst forth. Already the most erotic experience of my life, I could not control myself any longer when her milk came, finally, to me. As she orgasmed - and that's what it was, right? A climax through her nipple? - I did too, disgracefully so, in my pants. And now I sit here in my own sticky mess.

But if she knew, she had paid it no mind, carrying me to the couch afterwards. We began to watch the rest of the film, a classic in black and white, in semi-stunned silence.

I, at one point, fell asleep, and spent the rest of the night there...

(Translated to English from the Kazakh)

FILE w-773-6

SUBJECT CASE 4533a

Kovalenko, Milenka
Akzhaik District

Patron: Gray, Greg (see File b-0002)
California, America

Audio file download from Cochlear Implants: first review suggests sexual encounters, with likely ejaculate ingestion. Conversation with patron alludes to future nuptials: Project "Bridesmaid" progressing on schedule (subjects 4543 2345 8883 7734 2342). Also, Pyschopathology Consult confirms pre-study hypothesis of regressive/infantile tendencies in patron. Proceed with advances of program, Case 4533a.

Data file from Neural Implants: recordings of brainwave activity (Delta/Theta/Alpha/Beta/Gamma/SMR) sent to Psych/Tech Dept for analysis and interpretation. Early analysis suggests successful early activation of posthypnotic suggestions, including induced transcendent euphoria post-patron ejaculate, potent partner (patron) imprinting, and activation of patron-centered maternal/nesting intincts.

Effectiveness of recent remote-activation of Phase 13.7 Program (Lact4710N.3) and Patron Inoculation (SM7), to be determined on next download. Early data assumptions point to successful implementation.

(Translated to English from the Kazakh)

FILE w-773-6

SUBJECT CASE 4533a

Transcript of SMS Text Message delivered to Subject Mobile Device (#188r56) 21:44H PM from KOLECTV facility:

HELLO MILENKA. WE ARE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR NEW HOME. WE WATCH, YOU DO WELL.

WE KNOW WHAT YOU FEEL NOW - IS GOOD, WHAT YOU FEEL FOR HIM. YES HE LIKE BABY, IN MANY WAYS. DO NOT WORRY, YOU WILL HAVE ALL HE NEED. CARE FOR NEW HUSBAND, WE CARE FOR YOU.

NOW, GO DO WORKOUT. YOU KNOW HOW IT CLEARS HEAD.

I wake on the couch, in the early morning, and have a private battle with myself. I could just lay here, wait for her to come to me...I know I could ingratiate myself, lay my head on her lap and nuzzle in to her. She would respond, tenderly - possibly seeing the dried mess of jism crusting my shorts; maybe she would feed me breakfast. And our day could start like that.

But, no. I feel I need to prove myself - as a man, as a soon-to-be-husband, as a provider - to her. I cannot be, already, so passive. A man-child who just wants to nestle into fleshy tits, welcoming hips and thighs. I am more than that...aren't I?

Yes, I tell myself. I am. And so - with some effort - I steel myself and peel off the couch. My mind is set: I will shower. I will make her breakfast. I will take her shopping and with my money I will make her happy. And I will have fun doing it.

She is in the gym, I can tell, as I make my way to the master suite. The banging and the clanking of the impossibly heavy weights is a clamor. I shower quickly, having stripped myself of my disgusting, still-sticky clothes. Afterwards, I climb into a pair of light khaki pants and smart, short-sleeved button up...I know I will need to go in to the office at some point this afternoon, possibly straight from our shopping trip into the city.

She's still working out, so I head to the kitchen to make breakfast...I know she likes to do this sort of thing, but I'm working on being particularly self-sufficient...so there it is. I don't do anything too adventurous for us: a few fried eggs, some fruit, a couple muffins and coffee. And as she's still in the gym when i'm done...I head into it to say good morning.

Milenka wakes up the next morning and wakes up feeling refreshed as usual...suddenly, she hears a buzzing noise and turns her head...the buzz goes off again....Milenka realizes it is The Cellphone from KOLECTV...this of course puts Milenka into action and she jumps off the bed and opens the closet door....she pulls out the large suitcase and opens it up and finds the device and it buzzes, this time in her hand....she clicks the code in and she reads their message...

Text from KOLECTV said:
HELLO MILENKA. WE ARE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR NEW HOME. WE WATCH, YOU DO WELL.

WE KNOW WHAT YOU FEEL NOW - IS GOOD, WHAT YOU FEEL FOR HIM. YES HE LIKE BABY, IN MANY WAYS. DO NOT WORRY, YOU WILL HAVE ALL HE NEED. CARE FOR NEW HUSBAND, WE CARE FOR YOU.

NOW, GO DO WORKOUT. YOU KNOW HOW IT CLEARS HEAD.

Milenka reads the text and takes each word in and tries to process....

In her own thoughts...
"How is it they watch? How they know how I feel? How they know Master is like baby. And care for husband, yes that is what Milenka do. I will have all he needs, what they mean?"

Milenka has a few unanswered questions and reads the text about three more times...somehow the words confuse her, but then she realizes what they mean....she now knows she is to take care of Gray like he is a baby...scared by their power, Milenka has no choice but to just not think....there are things beyond her control...again, something she gave up when she joined the program....she knows deep down that she is just a pawn in the machinery that is KOLECTV....she knows they have other motives, but is not quite sure what they are....again her mind, which has now been automatically controlled by the chip in her head pushes her to put the phone away and she now tells herself to workout....

The gym is Milenka's go to place....she pushes the free weights in such excessive amounts...an hour on the elliptical machine...followed by a half hour at the punching bag...then some work on the gymnastic equipment for her cool down....

In one of the many big mirror s in the gym she catches a view of Gray as he opens the door....she jumps off the sawhorse with such style and ease...Milenka embodies all that one would be in an Olympian...of course, Milenka is engineered to be BETTER than an Olympian...

Milenka grabs a towel and jogs on over to Gray, whom she loves more than ever....as usual, with her 6'5" frame she bends down and gives him a peck on the top of his head...

Denise-Milani-Flexpro2012-4.jpg

"Good morning Master! Workout finished. I change and make breakfast for you, not to worry. How Master feels this morning?"

"I, uh...wow..." I reply, granted with a quick view down her top as she bends over to kiss me, "I'm feeling...good, nice, thanks. I ended up sleeping all night on the couch! I was, uh...really tired. My maid lessons really wiped me out, I guess. My teacher's a tough one..."

She smiles at my joke, and straightens the collar on my shirt.

"And...don't worry about breakfast. I made it for you already," I continue, but seeing immediately the hint of disappointment in her face, "You...you were working out, I didn't want to disturb you...and, we want to get out shopping, right?"

With that her eyes light up again and she claps her hands, girlishly excited. It's always a treat to see a pretty girl bounce like this...

"I really did like my breakfast yesterday," I say suggestively - raising my hand to usher her out of the gym, "maybe it'll be your turn to cook tomorrow morning...another breakfast in bed..." Her eyes sparkle when they meet mine, as she walks past me to the door. "And, don't worry about showering or changing right now - food will get cold. Let's head to the kitchen."

And so I trail after her down the hall towards breakfast. The sweat glistens on her perfect back, and I'm immediately hit by a powerful gale of pheromones, wafting in full-force off of her after her hours of exertion in the gym. It's a gut-tightening moment...I have to focus.

So, all through breakfast, I'm barely hungry. Nearly all I can do is smell her, breathe her in. I watch her, fixated on her brilliant smile, the bounce of her thick, raven mane as we chat. I listen to her, entranced by her alluring accent, taking each giggle as a little gift.

She, on the other hand, eats and eats and eats. All the eggs I made. All the fruit. She asks, in fact, if I have any "protein shakes"...something KOLECTV was feeding her after her workouts. I don't...but I promise we'll get some, maybe today. In the meantime...I think we'll probably have to get something to eat early, while we're out shopping. Chick can pack it away...

She insists on cleaning up, and I take the moment to fetch a couple things I had wanted to give her. She puts down the dish towel, and stands close to me at the kitchen counter...oh, god, the smell of her...it's still killing me. Concentrate, Gray!

"Here, Milenka, I wanted you to have this..." I say, "it's a credit card, your own account. We'll use it today, when we're out." I hand the sapphire-blue card of opalescent plastic to her; she turns it over in her hands queerly. I feel a little bad asking the next question, hoping not to embarrass her: "You know how to use it?" (How am I supposed to know if they have credit cards in rural Kazakhstan?)

She is wide-eyed in, well...is it shock? Surprise? Gratitude?

"Anyway - you don't have to worry about how much you spend. It'll be all taken care of..." I continue. The credit limit on its only $100,000, so she can't do too much damage. But she doesn't have to know that.

"And then...this..."

Next, I hand her a mobile phone.

"This is yours, too. I'll be with you when we're out for the morning, but if you want to shop in the afternoon you might be on your own - I need to get to work. My number's in there, already, and that of one of my drivers - Jacqueline - she can come get you anytime."

With another guilty bout of misgiving, I ask: "Do you know how to, uh, use one of these?"

As I'm all dressed and she still has to get ready, shoo her out of the kitchen back to her room, and tell her to start thinking about what she wants to shop for!

Gray said:
"Here, Milenka, I wanted you to have this. It's a credit card, your own account. We'll use it today, when we're out. You know how to use it?"

Milenka looks at the card as if she is looking at a diamond on her finger....she becomes quite giddy about the whole thing....
"Is what being America is all about. Power to buy with plastic card. What a country you have. Ah yes, push through slot on little machine. I make it work don't worry Master."

With that she gives him a big hug, her 36FF's squish softly into collarbone and neck...as usual she gives him a peck as Gray's head sits right above her massive mounds....

Gray said:
"Anyway - you don't have to worry about how much you spend. It'll be all taken care of. And then...this. This is yours, too. I'll be with you when we're out for the morning, but if you want to shop in the afternoon you might be on your own - I need to get to work. My number's in there, already, and that of one of my drivers - Jacqueline - she can come get you anytime. Do you know how to, uh, use one of these?"

Gray hands her the cell phone and she accepts...a cell phone is not a surprise as far as she had used a friend's on more than one occasion back in Kazakhstan....and then there is the phone from KOLECTV....

"Is very nice of you Master. Is such a big help for me to have and yes Milenka know how to use, no problem."

Then Milenka puts on a pouty face and plays with a button on Gray shirt as she looks down like the bimbo that she can be sometimes...
"Aww, my Master can not be with Milenka in afternoon. Is such a shame. I miss you already and what I do without strong loving man at my side?"

Gray does what he can to make her feel better but moves her along for their day of shopping....Milenka showers and then puts on her make-up, blow dries her hair....as she stands before the mirror, she notices something different about her breasts...she turns and looks at her profile...it is clear to her the shape is slightly larger and her areolae are puffy as if they are erect....she feels her breasts and has her hands move in swirling motions as if she is taking some sort of 3D scan of her breasts with her hands....

In her own thoughts....
"Can it be?? Are they bigger? What do this? Was it, oh yes, last night. I lactate. I have orgasm. ~then she smiles with pride and joy~ Milenka love her breasts so big and so beautiful. And best of all, Master loves them. Master really loves them, this is clear."

Milenka shakes off these thoughts and gets dressed in one of the last outfits she has from her suitcase that is clean....

Milenka comes down the stairs and reappears to Gray, who patirntly awaits fro her....she enters the room, her breasts enhanced by the beige ribbed top....her narrow waist from those incredible workouts and yet her muscular frame shows through.....her height gives her such presence and she is the epitome of womanly perfection....
denise_milani_be2_by_exsquid-d4ipw2k.jpg

With a wide smile....she places her arm around his....
"Milenka is ready to do shopping."

"O-oh kay..." I stammer, still flabbergasted by the vision that appeared, walked down the stairs, and took my arm. Milenka sees my reaction, and smiles proudly: she knows she looks good. Make up. Short skirt. Big earrings. Big Hair. Big...everything. I smile myself, not even trying to hide my admiration. "Let's go shopping!"

She laughs.

Her arm on mine, I lead her to the car. While normally I would have Jackie or another driver take me around on trip like this, I remember that Milly has said she'd be more comfortable with me driving. Maybe if she gets to meet Jackie, Milly will be more comfortable with her...I had thought of using her as a sort of assistant to my new wife, someday. We'll see if it works out.

Because Jackie would be a great assistant: she knows the city so well. I've already, in fact, called her for suggestions on where to bring Milenka today, for all the things she'll need. Including our first stop...

...hearing Milly try to pronounce "Sebastian's Serious Supplements" is nearly worth the trip itself. I try not to giggle; she punches me on the arm as we walk through the door. Luckily she's quick in finding a protein shake mix that she wants: watching the short-but-bulked-up dude behind the counter ogle and gape at Milenka - as she strolled the store, oblivious (or at least acting oblivious) to his stares, or when she towered over him at the counter, patiently tolerant of his openly saucer-eyed admiration - made me a little uncomfortable. I think his first and only words were "Whoahhhh..." and "Wwwwhhhooa..." It made me embarrassed, if anything, for the male race. And reminded me of just what I had on my arm, here...she's fucking superhuman.

Anyway, I order a bunch of cases - which Jackie will come pick up later - and usher Milly out, still under the dumbfounded, lecherous gaze of the shop guy. Even though I tease Milenka about him ("Did he actually drool on our receipt?") I'm glad that Jackie had set up most of the rest of our shopping trip in appointment-only, high-end boutique shops in La Jolla. Away from the gaping eyes, mostly, of the public.

We have all morning, really, to get to any of these stores at our leisure. It's one of the perks of being a billionaire...they'll shut down the place for you and your new fiancee, as long as you're coming with credit.

So, the choice is up to her, I tell her. "Where do you want to go first?" I ask, "You said you needed more workout gear - get yourself a tennis outfit, so we can play tomorrow. There's a great place for all that stuff at this private athletic shop. And for dresses and tops and...whatever...clothes...there's two places we can go, we have appointments. What else? You name it. Do you need, uh...(I'm thinking "bras bras bras" but of course can't bring myself to ask)...lady stuff? Handbags? Cosmetics?"

Show her loyalty to Gray...
"You no worry about man behind counter. I'm with my Master. Is all that counts."

...and they move on....

Milenka looks down at Gray as he reaches for words for various articles of women's clothes....she gives him a raised eyebrow and then smiles as she grabs him by the chin with her strong hand....

"You so cute when you get excited about things regarding Milenka. Like little boy. Okay, we get tennis outfits."

This time, Milenka kisses him on the lips as she still holds his chin...she has quite the grip on him as if she could lift him up if she really wanted to...instead she lays those big, puffy wet lips on his mouth and gives him a momentary ~smooch~ and releases her clutches from him...

They go into the athletic shop, where Milenka tries on a slew of outfits...her size of course limits her choices.....

Milenka strikes a pose....
"Master, you like Milenka in this?"
1268251965_milani040.jpg

Again she models for Gray, giving him a coy look....
"Or how about this one Master. Is good, no?"
denise-milani-photos-810.jpg

Excited...
"I get both!"

She swipes the credit card through the machines, making her first purchase in America.....she takes the bags and begins to carry them out, when Gray offers to take them, they move on down to one of the next store in La Jolla, a shoe store....

Giddy as a little girl, Milenka tries on everything from flats to heels to platforms to wedges....she tries on Jimmy Choo's, Manolo Blahniks's, Prada's, a pair of shoes from Gucci, a pair of Valenrino shoes...then she props herself in a pair of Stiletto pumps by Manolo Blahnik...
r-flex-high-heels.jpg

...impossibly high heels at six inches, they raise her height to almost seven feet tall....Milenka walks over to Gray who stands their in gaping silence as a slight shudder is visible....the closer she gets, the more he has to look up...now right in front of him she dwarfs Gray, and what is especially telling is the height of her breasts....no longer at his collarbone, the middle of her breast comes up to Gray's nose....

In her own thoughts....
"I could push Master and bury face in my big boobs. Somehow, Milenka likes being able to do that to him. Want him deep into my cleavage."

She shakes off these thoughts and smiles down upon him...a smile he can hardly see....

"Master, you like?"

"Of course you get both..." I agree, nodding again in praised admiration of her figure, now in the second tennis outfit, "though I think that's sorta cheating. When we play, how am I going to keep my eye on the ball, and not on you?"

She giggles, and tweaks my nose. I also make sure she also gets sized right by the sales lady for a proper racquet and court shoes. It's one sport I know, tennis, having played in boarding school as a teen. Knowing that about me, the facility in Kazakhstan gave her a few rudimentary lessons - so I was hoping we might play around on the courts soon. Impress her with my mad skills.

It's fun to watch her get so excited to do things as simple as use a credit card, or carry shopping bags. I do the chivalrous thing, though, and take the bags from her on the way to the car. And then we're on to the shoe store.

Here, Milenka is in heaven. A small women's shoe boutique one flight up from street level, she's suddenly surrounded by some of the world's most fashionable - and expensive - shoes. Does she know that nothing she's looking at, in this exclusive, starkly-white shop, is less than $1000 a pair? Probably not - but no matter...I don't want her to feel uncomfortable, or ill-at-ease. The lifestyle, I know, is so very different than her own...she likely could buy a house back in her home village for what some of these shoes cost.

But suddenly I'm less than concerned about her feeling out-of-place. The woman tending to us - early thirties, rail-thin, beautiful in an austere way and tall in her own killer heels - comments on Milenka's name and accent: and suddenly they are speaking Slavic gibberish to one another.

"Вы из Казахстан? Я, как хорошо! Так приятно встретиться с вами!"

It seems as if Aidana - our 'fashion footwear consultant' - is from Kazakhstan as well, growing up in one of the larger cities. Small world, I guess. Aidana's previously rigidly formal, ascetic demeanor seems to have warmed - to Milenka, at least. I smile as I listen to the two women, now acting like best friends, chat in...Kazakh? Russian?

After a few long moments, the two note my discomfit, and politely switch back to English.

"You will do well, here in America. Gorgeous girl, with gorgeous figure," Aidana continues, smiling now towards me, " with your new husband to take care of you. Look a me. Poor at home, with nothing I come here many year ago. Now I work at beautiful store."

At that Milenka and I both smile and thank her, and she continues to bring out shoes in Milenka's rather large size. She tries on pair after pair, as I idly browse at the other side of the small shop. Each set of heels, I notice, seems higher than the last, and when she finally starts to walk my way, in the highest pair yet, I turn to her.

She struts with the calm poise of a runway model, with confident elegance - like she was born into high heels. My mind bit-by-bit comes to terms with just how tall she is in these heels, each slow step making her seem taller and taller and taller. I smile at first but then - seeing the look in her eyes - gulp dryly as she approaches. An assertive flame lights her gaze; she seems empowered by these shoes and her lofty new height. Because - good god, as she stands right in front of me - she's a giant.

I laugh, nervously, and can just barely see the amused hint of playfulness in Milenka's smile. I'm staring right at her compelling breasts, in her tight beige top, and hardly hear our saleswoman walk up behind me and speak to Milenka.

"Ты выглядишь фантастически в тех. Так высок, как богиня," Aidana says. She herself is tall, probably over six feet in her commanding heels to my five-ten, and talks easily over my left shoulder. Between the two of these women, I begin to feel like a child. "Так что гораздо выше, чем ваш муж. Он не будет возражать? Ему нравится вам это высокий?"

Milenka replies, in Russian, and cups my chin in her hand tenderly. She looks down at me, and asks:

"Master, you like?"

"<heh heh>" I chuckle, trying to sound at ease, "Of course I like." I look down at her feet, at these imposing shoes. She poses them for me, and I laugh again. "But don't they have anything in a little higher heel?" I joke.

I'm joking. I swear I'm joking! (I hope they know I'm joking.) Anyways, the two girls seems to like my little comment and titter back and forth to each other, again in Russian.

"Я думаю, ваш маленький человек здесь любит быть заставлены чувствовать себя короткий!" Aidana says, causing Milenka to giggle and put her hands on my chest, tenderly, familiarly. She replies in Russian, and the two have a little back and forth on something...but soon it's back to trying stuff on. I breathe a sigh of relief. Being sandwiched between two amazonian beauties might sound like a dream for a guy with secret little fetishes like mine...but really it just made me nervous.

We make it out of the store having purchased...I dunno...eight pairs of shoes? I sorta lost track. Anyway...we leave the boxes here, which Jackie will come to pick up later this morning for us. That, along with another pair or two Milenka had wanted, I guess...

After the shoe store, I'm a little befuddled, already a little tired. Milenka, though, seems extra giddy and energetic. The fawning praise, I think, that she's getting at these stores - about her appearance, her figure, her classic beauty - is having an effect. She primps her hair more, puts an extra swing to her hips. It's...sorta sexy...seeing her grow in confidence, like this.

But there's a decision to be made. It's about 11am. I have about two more hours before I have to go to the office. And so, sitting in the car with her, ready to move again, I ask: "More shopping? Or do you want to get a coffee with me first?"

"What, my husband-to-be is tired? What is American's say ~she thinks~ Is they say, poor baby! ~she smiles then gives Gray a wink~ Maybe I put you down for a nap latter."

Then she places her hands on her sides and raises her eyebrow making a serious gesture then she cracks a smile...
"I kidding. We get you a coffee, but first I get some bras!"

The two walk into a high end bra and lingerie shop in La Jolla, and again they are given the royal treatment...Milenka excuses herself and is brought to the back of the store to be measured...it was painfully obvious to the sales woman that with Milenka's impossible height and her massive breasts that off the rack will not due...

On the way, a conversation between Milenka and the sales lady ensues and in the back are some special industrial size bras...ones that will be perfectly sized for Milenka, but will allow her to be as sexy as she ought to be....

Milenka says to the sales lady....
"I show husband, please?"

The saleslady nods her head and Milenka emerges from the changing room....giddy and coy as ever she plays with the front button of the bra and teases Gray....
denise-milani-o.gif

....and then nonchalantly says the following....
"It seems I not what size when Milenka left Russia. You remember, I tell you 36FF. Well, Milenka now a 37G. ~she goes up to him and plays with his shirt~ What do Master suppose did that? You know, why is make Milenka's chest bigger?"

Then before getting the answer, she cranes her neck forward whipping her thick, gorgeous, long hair behind her shoulder on one side, then speaks softly into Gray's ear...
"Could be from last night, no?"

So I'm left there by myself, as Milenka goes to get measured, among the bras. Among the panties. Among the corsets and teddies and...bras. I can't help but look at tags; cup sizes excite me. And...our appointment had been set up here, in a boutique that specialized in ladies with large...sizes. 32E, 36FF, 30DD...they're all here.

As I caress the inner cup of a particularly matronly 34G on the rack, I'm also left to think about Milenka's words to me in the car: "Poor baby...Maybe I put you down for a nap later?" I can still hear her saying it, in my head, and see that wink and a smile.

I had just laughed her off, made some little joke - but it had really affected me. Disquieted me, aroused me. As the morning's gone by, Milly's become more and more confident, more ebullent, even bold. Everyone we meet tells her how gorgeous she is, how perfect, what a lucky man I am. It's not that she's becoming conceited; she's just got...an extra buzz about her. It's definitely sexy, but I feel myself becoming more and more quiet. Less in charge of the situation myself. Less like a man out buying things for his new fiancée, and more like a kid out on a shopping trip with his...mom.

34G...I imagine napping in this bra.

And that's when she comes out, tells me her breasts are growing, and whispers in my ear:

"Could be from last night, no?"

With that she stands, and looks me straight in the eye with a frisky smile. What could she mean, last night? Our dinner - did it fatten her? No - not that. The movie? Did 'Attack of the 50 foot Woman" cause her to grow? Of course not. So it must be...

Her eyes are sparkling with amusement, watching my mind struggle, and she fusses with the buttons of my shirt some more. And with a slow, deep breath, she takes care to squeeze her big breasts together in this new bra.

I can't help but glance downwards, and notice the difference. They do look swollen, as they bubble over the hem of the bra cups. Taut. The spidery pattern of blue veins, they seem closer to the surface. I can almost sense, inside...is it that?

I swallow dryly, and look up at her again. She's regarding me queerly, with a crooked smile and cocked brow.

"I-I-I dunno..." I stammer, voice low so as not to be overheard, "what d-do you think?"

Still fussing with the buttons on his shirt an image pops in her head...she's putting his clothes on for him, the way a mother helps a little boy get dressed....

In her own thoughts....
"If only Milenka had hair brush. Master could use it right now. I help make him look more presentable."

Milenka shakes off this quick thought and then whispers in his ear...
"Master, we both know what did it. Milenka is happy with the results. Milenka know Master is happy too."

She smiles, aglow and looks at Gray as if to say, "You know I'm going to have you suck on my tits again, don't you?"

The sales lady then calls for Milenka....

As she pulls away from Gray she whispers in his ear....
"Master stutters when he is nervous. Is cute, like small boy. I find very attractive. Is make me love you even more."

She winks and grabs his chin and blows him a big kiss ~ muah~ then trots back to the sales lady...as she does, her ass, as firm as it is rocks back and forth for Gray's benefit...also her boobs are so big that from her backside the edges of each tit extend outward from her frame, and not by a sliver...Gray can see the gorgeous curves, and the bra seems to struggle to contain them....

Milenka tries on about a score of bras...about nine are ones she likes and fit best...she decides to buy these...woman's intuition guides her and she tells the lady that she'll purchase the 37G and several sizes larger.....she also tries on some lingerie...teddies, corsets, baby dolls, and gowns...not to mention panties, garters and stockings....Milenka loves them all, they make her look so feminine, so pretty, and oh so sexy....the saleslady boxes will have it boxed up for Gray chauffer to pick up later...Milenka hands the lady her new credit card....the cost comes to $10,847! Milenka doesn't blink an eye....she honestly does not have a clue as to what things cost....but she knows value...these clothes will be comfortable and will look good and they are good quality, and as the saleslady assured her, most things can be refitted and tailored right on the premises....

Milenka emerges after about an hour....she can see a look on Gray's face....
"I know, Master need go to work soon, but lets get you that coffee."

Without even another word, Milenka grabs his hand, not as if he were her boyfriend, but as if he were her son and she his mother....she practically drags him out as her long stride and quickened speed have them both out the door....

In no time, Milenka finds a Starbuck's on the second level of a small shopping plaza....she ascends the stairs....
dm1-o.gif

...and looks back at him with a smile, rocking her derriere back and forth, solely for Gray's benefit of course...

Gray is gracious enough to order their drinks...Milenka takes a hazelnut macchiato grande, hot, and waits for him to come back to their little table....
coffee06+(denise+milani,+lplesage).jpeg.jpg

After about ten minutes Gray returns and hands Milenka her drink....
coffee14+(denise+milani,+lplesage).jpeg.jpg

Milenka starts...
"Milenka is sorry you wait so long. I got lots of bras and other things to. Some sexy stuff. Maybe I put on show for you tonight after dinner. Would Master like show?"

In line, waiting to order coffee, I look over to her. She has that faraway look in her eyes, gazing out the window. Others in the coffee shop, I notice, cast constant glimpses her way...sidelong glances at the impossibly-built amazon that just walked in. If she even notices their stares, she gives no sign...she is lost in thought. I, too, barely register them. I, rather, am thinking - well, obsessing - over what's been building over these past hours...

"Maybe I put you down for a nap later?"

Oh boy.

"Master stutters when he is nervous. Is cute, like small boy...Is make me love you even more."

Oh man.

"36G? Milenka's chest bigger...Master we both know what did it. Milenka is happy with results. Milenka knows Master is happy, too."

Oh god.

"...milk, sir?" she repeats.

"W-what..?" I reply to the barista, snapping back to reality, "oh...uh, n-no, thanks. Black is fine..." Suddenly I'm out of my reverie, paying for our coffees to the girl who is now looking at me very oddly, and I'm headed back to the table. Milenka's attention is now focused entirely on me, and she smiles warmly as I approach with our drinks.

Her eyes sparkle brightly; she looks so happy, and so beautiful. She seems to have, over these past hours, come even more alive, and her huge, white smile is full of affection...for me.

"Grande Hazelnut...macchiato...thing, for the lady," I say, handing her coffee to her, "So I guess they have Starbucks in rural Kazakhstan?"

She giggles, and thanks me for the coffee. We start to chat. She describes some of her new purchases - which she can see has me totally rapt with attention, hanging on her every word and tripping over my own. But mostly she wants them to be surprises, and with promise says:

"Maybe I put on show for you, after dinner? Would Master like show?"

...that makes me sputter, and dribble coffee down my chin.

Immediately Milenka's eyes flash, and her mouth drops open in a smile. Before I know it, she is wiping my face with a napkin, tut-tutting my clumsiness and playfully admonishing me in Russian.

"oh, uh...<heh heh>...s-sorry," I say, dropping my eyes to the table. A small puddle of coffee...she insists she'll get that, too. "I ordered my coffee black! It's kinda harsh," I continue, to explain myself, "I guess I need some milk."

Jesus Christ what am I saying?

Instantly I flush red, like a chagrined teen, keeping my eyes down. I look up, though, as she takes my cup from me and stands to take it over to the little prep station. I watch (as does much of the rest of the shop) as she tops off my coffee with milk and loads it with sugar. Her wide hips, her taut, tiny waist. Towering over the other patrons.

I smile bashfully back up at her as she returns, and take a sip of my new drink as she sits. "Mmmm...sweet..." I say, our eyes meeting over my cup, "thanks." I take another sip and notice an odd, very sensual look in her eyes. I'm suddenly struck with boldness, and add "...milky."

Her eyes flash again, and I now also notice that she's breathing rather deeply...well, it's hard not to notice that. She smiles, taking another sip of her drink...as if she's trying to gather herself.

"Anyway..uh, yeah," I say, curling into a mischievous smile, "a show? A show would be...<What's the word I'm looking for...'epic'? 'heart-stopping, eyeball-popping'? 'every-man's-dream-come-true'?>...nice. Nice to see what my money's paid for."

She giggles, and we chat a little more. Closing in soon on when I have to leave her to shop for herself, I explain how to get in touch with Jackie, when she wants a ride back. How she can text me, if she needs to. The area we're in now has lots of walkable shops, but she can always call for a ride to somewhere else if she wants. I should be home from the offices by seven or so...

...but through all this I can't help but notice she seems a little distracted. Giddy, but looking at me funny. Very intensely, as if inspecting me. Looking at my hair, my clothes, deep into my eyes. Again, my mind drifts over some of the moments we had earlier this morning, and I have another bold thought. We're in public, so nothing too outrageous is going to happen...and I want to see what happens.

In an obviously deliberate slip, I spill another dribble of coffee, and this time it spatters onto my shirt. "Oh, jeez," I say, not reaching for a napkin but looking down at my chest, "why do they even let me in this place?" I swallow, and flush a little before I continue, "Next time, c-can you <heh heh> bring my sippy-cup?"

Everything Gray seems to do, his boyish demeanor, the stuttering, and now his bumbling around as he spills coffee on himself....Milenka looks on and as she takes it all it she becomes highly aroused and her free hand wants to touch her pussy, but she holds back...instead she rubs it against the side of her hip....

Little does she realized that a small amount of milk has leaked out of her right breast...what she feels is a hormonal desire to please and it builds up quickly....desire feeds it and she is awash with the need to do something sexual...

When Gray spills again and makes the quip about the needing a sippy-cup, it is all that Milenka can take....she gets up swiftly and in one motion she grabs his cup and places it on the table and grabs his arm like a little boy who is about to be reprimanded by his mother for doing something wrong....again Gray trails behind her and into the restroom they go...he thinks she has brought him in their to clean him up and Gray tries to stop her as if to say, "Hey, you're overreacting, I can change my shirt at the office," then, Milenka shuts the door, locks it and says, "Master, Milenka need you! Can't explain, just do!"

Milenka begins to pull up her shirt, pulling at his head and wanting to have him suck on her tit....

Gray is beside himself and says, "No, Milly, no, please no...later?"

Milenka, who is greatly aroused, but wants to comply as to her Master's wishes says, "Master promises? Later? Yes, later I can take care of Master?"

Gray nods, but he does so in such a boyish way...this only pushes Milenka further to the edge, and she drops to her knees and practically rips his pants off of his body....she rips his shorts off too...on her knees, her face is much higher than where his flaccid cock sits...she crouches down and like a big, thick spaghetti, she slurps it down sucking and sucking away....

As she does this...more milk releases from her chest...but again, she doesn't notice....she just grinds away at his cock, feeling it thicken, feeling it harden in her mouth...her head bobs fast and it may be a quickie, but this will help Milenka and her need to satisfy what she is feeling inside.....that his boyish demeanor arouses her, something that rather than fight, she is letting herself just go.....
wpid-sucking-a-large-white-cock-gif.gif

"Mister Gray..? Mister Gray..?!" her voice calls, in a question, "...Greg!"

"W-what? Oh, uh, y-yeah...where we we?"

"You were thinking about her again, weren't you?"

I look across the table at Monika, my lead attorney. She's flashing me the wry version of her million-watt smile, our huge pile of legal briefs still looming between us.

"No, I, uh..." I say, shuffling through the few I have in front of me, clicking my pen into action. Her eyebrow arches; I know I can't hide anything from her. "Yes, yes, yes," I admit, sitting back a little, with a smile, "she's really something..."

"It sounds like our fearless leader is in l-u-v love..!" she chirps, sitting back a little herself. Monika has been the head of my legal team since...well, since soon after my entire family was lost in the boating accident and I took over the fortunes of all of them, along with all their businesses and employees and...lawyers. She's a bit older than myself, maybe by about eight years, and we actually had a little fling soon after my parents' deaths...she said I was looking for an authority figure, I said I was just looking for a hot older lady. Anyway - it wasn't meant to be, and we split (romantically...well, it was really just about the sex) on good terms. She, in the meantime, had scored my lead attorney position after I canned the old dude my father used.

"She is something, Monika," I say, with what I'm sure is a dreamy look in my eye, "but love...I dunno...maybe not yet?"

Monika has been, aside from my closest legal advisor, one of my closest confidants as well. Someone whom I've always felt I can trust, far beyond just the attorney-client privilege and all that. The brief time we spent together as a 'couple'/'couple of sex partners' hasn't clouded our business relationship at all. I like, in fact, to call her a friend. She's got a great, dry sense of humor...and a killer bod, too: in a hot soccer-mom sorta way.

"Model, huh? From Kazakhstan, huh? You met her on one of your trips to see that bio-med firm you were interested in, huh?" Again Monika eyes me warily, searching into my eyes.

"Yep, yep, yep..." I feign, suddenly more interested in the piles of papers between us, "Now, where were we..? Am I up to speed yet..?"

I had spent the last half of my afternoon up to now - wow, great, it's 6:30, almost time... - reviewing all the major legal cases my various companies were embroiled in. Stuff that's, really, out of my hands - but I like to know what's going on, anyway...sorta.

So, ostensibly I had been in the conference room of one of my buildings downtown for the last several hours, but in reality my mind has been anywhere but. I can't stop thinking about...tonight.

I think back on our little trip to the coffee-shop bathroom, Milenka's insistence. She seemed...possessed. Overcome. Consumed with passion as she dragged me in. Had I done that to her?

It escalated so quickly, it still seems like a blur. One minute I'm sipping (and spilling) my milky coffee that she had sweetened to the point of being a child's drink, the next minute she has me in a ladies room, door locked, and is pulling up on her shirt and down on my head.

"Whoah whoah whoah...!" I remember saying, suddenly realizing what she was about to do, and reflexively struggling against her. Anyone could walk in! Well, unlock the door and walk in...we can't...do this here, can we? She seemed so adamant, though; I didn't know if she'd listen to reason. I had to try, and put on my most commanding voice: "No, Milly, no..!" I said, almost disbelieving I was refusing what might turn out to be one of my very deepest fantasies. "Please no..." I added, "...maybe later?"

Immediately I felt a flush of...humilation? Self-reproach?

"Master promises? Later? Yes, later I can take care of Master?"

I could hear the inner struggle in her voice, and with a nod I calm her zeal to pull me to her huge tit, but not her impetuous, stormy fervor. Because in an instant she was on her knees, before me, and had me sat back against the sink, pants around my ankles. She swallowed my cock with furious intensity, eager to - well, I would like to think it was to serve me, but I think it was rather to serve some inner drive of her own.

I moaned as she took me in and began to service me, there in the Starbuck's ladies room, and I wilted backwards onto my hands. Pleased with my reaction, she smiled and set to work. What was going through her head, I couldn't guess...but I know what was going through mine...visions of tonight...and visions of the huge mane of raven hair bouncing its way up and down over my enormous cock.

At one point, soon before coming, I remember thinking I had to make a joke, for some reason. I recall saying something like: "Women's...unghhh...bathroom, huh? I've...never done this before..." I watched her toiling, still intent on my cock, "You?"

She looked up at me and smiled, that brightest of smiles, naughty merriment in her eyes...and in a moment we connected. She shook her head: "No."

And then made me come, huge, down her hungry throat.

Soon afterwards, we were back at our table: me dazed, she in another Master-Greg's-Come-Induced-State-Of-Bliss. We talked a little about the next few shops she was to visit, and about meeting up later tonight, at the house...

...that's when she threw her hair back, and I noticed the stains...

<Text message, translated from the Russian>

ENJOY TIME TO YOURSELF ON SHOPPING TRIP. CALL JACQUELINE. SHE IS FRIEND OF KOLECTV, HAS STORES FOR YOU TO VISIT. WILL DRIVE YOU.

"So, uh, yeah..." I say to Monika, my latest reverie over, "Can we finish this up another day?" It's nearing 7:00, and I have a thing or two I need to do.

"So you can get home to Mil-en-ka..?" she teases, in a sing-song voice, starting to gather the piles of papers from the table. "Will you be in tomorrow, or are you spending another day in bed?"

"Watch it or you're fired," I shoot back, "but...yes. I m-mean: yes, I'm going back to her. But, no, I probably won't be in tomorrow." I smile at her, she laughs back at me. I gather my own things and pull out my phone. No texts from Milenka; I hope her afternoon went well and Jackie got her home okay.

Monika leaves me, in the conference room by myself, as the sun begins to set through the floor-to-ceiling windows. On my phone I pull up the account of the credit card I had given to Milenka; I just want to make sure she didn't somehow blow through more than $100k in the day. The woman can shop, and the stores Jackie had lined up for her were all ultra high-end.

A quick look at the account balance assures me that, yes, she's fine. She did spend nearly $40,000 today...I'll clear that with a quick few clicks. And she spent the afternoon in...let's see what stores these were, from the list of transactions..."MAC Cosmetics". Another lingerie store: "Intimacy"...nice. "Abercrombie and Fitch"? Okay. A store called "Made in the USA". Another at some ?French fashion? boutique "le bébé de maman". A couple other transactions...but nothing that pushed her credit limit: good.

Okay - wow - it's nearly seven. I can't believe how on-edge I am, how excited and nervous I am to get home. For what she might have in store for me tonight...

I take a car myself...the drive seems interminable.

But finally, I'm walking in the front door, and calling out to her drolly, with put-upon confidence of my bread-winner role:

"Honey, I'm ho-ome!"

...but the one image from the coffee shop stays with me...a memory from the one moment after the bathroom in which I noticed the stain on her shirt, asking if she'd spilled on herself...

What am I in for tonight?

Back
Top Bottom