Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male My Requests!

Naomi David

Supernova
PM only... Or it can be right here!

Can go any genre, like Star Wars, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson (you get the idea) Or can be completely normal...

Either way, looking for sex!

NOTE

I ALWAYS play the younger person!

I'm a newbie but I could try to satisfy your needs.... What specifically do you want me to play?

Father X Daughter's Friend(s)
Father X Babysitter(s)
Brother X Sister's Friend(s)
Male Teacher(s) X Female Student(s)
Male Principal X Female Student(s)
Male Coach(es) X Female Student(s)
Male Principal X Female Secretary(ies)/ Teacher(s)
Male Boss(es) X Female Secretary(ies)/ Female Intern(s)
Male Doctor(s) X Female Nurse(s)/ Female Patient(s)
Male Football Player(s) X Female Cheerleader(s)
Rich Man (Men) X Poor Girl(s)
Rich Man (Men) X Rich Girl(s)
Male Master X Female Slave(s)
Guy X Female Harem
Father/Guy X Babysitter(s)/ Multiple Girls From The Neighborhood

A man that looks human has a sweet, sexy looking, virgin teen under his desk, sucking him off, giving him a hand job, maybe a tit job, while he works/teaches/whatever. When ever he fancies, he properly fucks her. He also records every last detail with hidden video cameras. He dearly loves to impregnate teen girls. He is not human, not at all. He always fills all of her holes, and when he's finished with her holes, he cums all over her body. He sends the finished tapes to all of his friends, who then pay him a lot of money to fuck the girl all at the same time later that night. They aren't human either. The cycle repeats the next day with a new girl.

Right now I want a Supernatural role play! Yes, I want to do a Supernatural fandom! Original Character X Original Character preferred right now!

So PM me if you're interested!

Naomi David said:

Can go any genre, like Star Wars, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson (you get the idea) Or can be completely normal...

NOTE

Hi PM sent or you can YIM y.dream69

Naomi David said:

NOTE

Hi PM sent or you can YIM y.dream69

I'm seriously jonesing for a Pokémon RP right now! Trainer X Trainer of course, and none of this bullshit about Pokémon only being able to learn four moves

Back
Top Bottom