Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smithy's Lady, farmer's daughter (Wolvenrogue and Vampire07)

hearing her words and feeling just how wet she was for him, he couldn't help gently rubbing the head of his cock against her slit. She was wonderfully wet and the head just slipped inside. " Is that ok? " he asked. "Just tell me to stop and I will"

He simply slipped right in. Moaning softly as she nodded to him. "Its fine." She was in heaven as he felt huge after the time they've been apart. The snow was falling outside the window as she pushed herself up kissing him gently. "I've missed you so much." The more she moved it was harder to keep herself quiet. Now she knew why some women kept popping out children. It was this sensation they fell in love with.

Michael groaned with pleasure as he slowly slid in and out of her pussy. He was afraid to go to deep but he slowly went deeper a little at a time and not having cum since he left for the war it wasn't long before he was ready in no time. He kissed her warmly. "Oh my God girl you feel good!"

"Michael...Oh Michael!" Even if he was half way inside her she was ready to scream his name out. Holding on to his shoulders as he still remained gentle on her even after she cummed intensely over him. Her body trembled under him as her soft hot pussy wrapped tightly around him. That feeling took awhile to leave her form though she figured next time to be the one to take him which may be tomorrow morning.

As Michael felt her squeeze him, he could hold back no longer and came hard, drowning her pussy in pent up cum. between them they were soaked and so as the bed but Michael was happy and obviously so was Lilly. He lay next to her panting, and feeling sated.

Rolling on her side as he laid back trembling as she kissed his chest with her arm draped over his stomach. This was the perfect Christmas anyone could give her. With the blanket pulled up over them she settled in at his side falling to sleep.

The remaining time with her pregnancy she spent a lot of it off her feet. Her hands ached from all the sewing and knitting she's done. She wasn't alone as the community nearby had helped out as they dropped off freshly made little clothes and baby blankets. The closer she got to the baby's arrival the more uncomfortable she got and painful for her to move. When spring had come the fields needed to be plowed as some of the men came to help Michael out with the plowing with their work horses. Lillian on the other hand was being taken care of by the wives as they saw the signs Lillian was close so they made sure the men were busy for awhile.

After plowing all day Michael came back to the barn and was putting the horses away when he heard Lilly cry out from the house. He closed the barn and ran to the house only to be stopped inside the door by the neighbors wife. "She is in labor, why don't you go back out and finish with the horses. I promise we'll get you when the baby arrives. " Michael was anxious and worried, but it sound like good advice. He headed back out to the barn and gave the horses a good rub and put them away and then walked slowly to the house. He walked in the door just in time to hear a tiny cry.

Lillian was in pain as she gave birth to a big boy but she was in pain still. "Damn it!" Crying out as the neighbor's daughter rushed to help as her mother cleaned the boy up. Though a little girl appeared in the daughter's arms. Looking at the twins she could see why there was so much kicking and moving around along with her large belly. Laying back to regain her breath but she tried her best to move to help clean up but she was forced back in bed.

Laying there as the boy wailed but the little girl was quiet and small compared to her brother. The daughter didn't get a chance to ask as her mother pushed the door open and carried the boy out to Michael.

"Ya' got a boy!" She said with a smile then turned seeing her daughter holding the tiny little girl. Twins normally don't survive as one dies off so she was happy atleast they had a boy. Lillian knew the myth of twins but the daughter handed the little girl off to Lillian who cooed at the sight of her mother.

Michael held his son like he was made of glass and went up the stairs and in to see Lilly. He almost fell over when he saw her holding a tiny little girl. His legs started to shake, and he sat down quickly at the foot of the bed. He beamed at Lilly and leaned over to kiss her and the little girl. "Twins! a boy and a girl! Your amazing! I love you so much. It sounds like Aiden is hungry, he said as he put her to Lilly's breast. He latched on hard and started to suck. Michael took Lisbeth in his arms and held her gently letting her lick at his finger. when she started to suck he put her at Lilly's other nipple.

Lillian was tired but with his help they managed to feed the twins. The little boy had a wonderful head start in life but the little girl was struggling abit. Getting Michael to hold Aiden she helped Elizabeth out but it wasn't long till she was finished. It took twice as long for Aiden to finish but the two were alert.

"Michael, you know the myth about twins right? Normally one doesn't survive..." She said looking at the little girl. "I guess most of my time will be making sure the little gem here sticks around." Smiling as Elizabeth stretched her tiny legs as Aiden was punching the air. "Though something tells me she was the one kicking."

"She has your genes... I'm guessing that though she is small she's a fighter, and she's going to be beautiful. You just be sure she gets enough time at your breast and I think she can take care of the rest. Its a good thing you have such full breasts. now we will need them. " He kissed her gently " I know feeding them make you horny. I'll take care of that as soon as your ready.

Laughing as she gave him a playful growl with her cupping his cheek. "It may have to wait for a bit. The first chance I get you better be prepared to be jumped." Smiling at him as she wondered if her large breasts will return to normal or get smaller at least. Looking at him as she wondered if he enjoyed the larger set. Either way she couldn't change it. Holding the twins in her arms she looked down seeing Elizabeth had her father's black hair and dark eyes. While Aiden had brown hair and green eyes like his mother. "I can see Aiden is going to be like you."

"How is that? he has your hair and eyes." He wasn't sure what she meant. "he is a big boy, that is for sure. I'll bet you are glad he isnt kicking you any longer." he sat on the bed beside her and just watched as the babies fed and then fell asleep at her breast. He too little Lizzy from her and gently wrapped her in a blanket and moved her to the crib. He wondered as he thought of the name "Little Lizzy" how she would like being called that by her Dad. He meant it in a good way, he just hoped she would take it that way.

While he took care of the twins to the crib as they had to make do with one crib. Sore and tired but she was at a loss about either walking around or sit back to relax. Finally she settled back in the pillows but when he came back she pulled him down next to her. Nestling down at his side as she fell into a light sleep. With the following months she was exhausted from the little ones and chores. There were moments she'd watch Michael play with the twins as Elizabeth or Lizzy for him had grown with her beating her brother on rolling over and crawling. While she crawled, Aiden was figuring out how to roll onto his belly.

The pups didn't make things easier as they nudged the twins and at one moment pulled at their clothes. Aiden kicked one while Lizzy slapped the other. It took the dogs abit to realize they were young so they'd sit or lay nearby, waiting for attention. One evening Lillian walked into the living room to see the twins sleeping together with the dogs wrapped around them. "If the public says they were raised by wolves....They wouldn't be lying." Smiling as she sat down to do some crocheting while Michael was out.

Michael was a busy man, between getting his smithing business up and going again, tending to the farm, and trying to find time to spend with the twins and Lillian. He came home each night tired and dirty and washed up in the tub in the back room before sprawling on the floor amid the babies and the puppies. It was always complete mayhem as all four crawled over the mountain that was his body. Though he was dead tired, it never seemed to show when he was with them, and he always had a smile. The time between sundown, when he quit working and when the babies went to bed was always too short for him. after the space of a few months, they were in the nursery, putting the twins down in their cribs (Michael had mad a very ornate one for little lizzy), when after she closed her eyes he went and stood behind Lillian's back as she rubbed Aiden's head trying to make him sleep. He wrapped his arms around her and couldn't resist cupping her very full breasts. The nipples stood out against his palms through the thin cotton dress she was wearing now that spring had arrived. He massaged them softly, and they began to leak in his hands soaking her dress. Michael wasn't prepared for just how arousing he would find this and his manhood was soon hard as a rock and pressed tightly against her bottom. He kissed the nape of her neck and whispered "I love you so much" in her ear.

When he massaged her breasts he caused her to spill abit but the feeling of his manhood pressing against her made her jump. Laughing softly at his kiss on the nape of her neck. Reaching up with her free hand as she ran her fingers through his now shorten hair. She had given him a hair cut earlier in the month. Aiden was a handful to get to sleep. After a few more moments he was asleep and she walked out of the nursery shutting the door behind the couple.

"Why don't you go and get some sleep. I need a cold bath." She had turned to talk to him so she stood on the tip of her toes kissing him softly. Her fingers ran through his hair as she missed the days they'd be tearing eachother's clothes off to feel eachother's form against one another. Now he was busy as can be without passing out. She'd be happy for the days when the children would be old enough to be on their own for an hour or so. The pups were sleeping at the door that lead to their playmates. Lillian turned as she headed down stairs while she loosen her dress and had it falling off of her. The months of constantly working had flatten her stomach and toned her form yet she still had large breasts.

Michael was having no part of sleeping and followed her down the stairs, and when her dress began to fall he helped it. He caught her in the front hall and held her tight against him as he stripped her panties down her legs. "Where do you think your going? You promised to jump my bones and the time has come!" he cupped her swollen mound in his hand and let his middle finger explore her molten hot core. "Oh my god your hot!... I love it!" He looked her up and down. her body had fully recovered, except that her ample breasts were now really large but still firm, and the milk was dripping from her pipples and running down his stomach and thighs. "I want you so bad!" he said eagerly.

Gasping as he grabbed hold of her with his fingers digging into her soft mound. His finger dipping into her core. She had never seen him like this before not even their first night together. Trembling as his body was warm against her own and his gentle rubbing against her breasts had her moaning. Reaching up she pulled his head down with her lips pressing against his own but she pushed him to the living room. Pushing him down into a chair she unsnapped his trousers and pulled them down to see his hard manhood. Slipping down between his knees as she licked the swollen tip then slowly she took about a quarter of his length into her mouth.

He groaned half in pleasure, half in frustration. He wanted her why was she taking him in her mouth. His body arched almost involuntarily. He looked down at her as she sucked him. It felt so so good, but it seemed all about him. He trhrew his head back as he gave her the product of a two month hiatus. She just took it . Just like that. He looked away. "did you really want that?" he asked

Looking up at him but she slowly stood up taking his hand into her own. "I figured I'd do something new for you." she said as she looked at him with concern. The taste of him was alright but it was new to her. Now feeling like an idiot but her smile never faded. Leaning in she kissed his forehead with her breasts hanging in front of him.

"It was really nice. but wanted to share it with you. If you liked we can do it again. He pulled her up to him and and kissed her softly, and tasted himself on her lips. I love you so much. I hope you still will want me like you used to soon. I miss it so." He kissed her again and held her in his arms. "I'll never be too tired for you. Never."

Smiling as she straddled his lap and slipped over him. Moaning softly as she kissed him deeply. "It had been awhile for us but like I said I thought something new for you would have been nice." He was still massive within her but with her leaning against him while he sat in a chair with her breasts pressed against him. "You're still massive." Laughing softly as she used the arm rests for support as she began to bounce over him.

A smile split his face ear to ear. He was fully hard again in seconds. He hadn't expected her to ride him right then, but it was certainly a pleasant surprise. Taking her ass in his hands. he picked her up and slid her up and down his cock like a toy doll, taking her long slow and wonderfully deep, savoring every moment. "I want you to cum hard for me babay, just let it go.!"

Growling softly as she leaned over him. "I will, Darling....Give me a good ride before doing so." She moaned over him and with his help she was moving up and down in a slow fashion like he wanted her to feel every bump and throb he had. Arching her back as she wanted more now. Her heart was racing as she grabbed hold of his shoulders and began to bounce to where her large breasts were bouncing from the force. The large breasts leaked bit more as drops of milk fell hitting his chest. "Grab my butt or grab my breasts but don't stop touching me!"

He couldn't help but respond to her request. he reached out and held both of her breasts in his hand and squeezed them. He was immediately rewarded with two streams of warm sticky milk. which he tried to catch some of in his mouth. Instead he ended up coating himself with the sweet liquid. He laughed and bucked all the harder at her. He had been afraid to handle her breasts in this way before as he was afraid they would be sore. he looked down at her pussy as his cock slid in and out. She was coating it well with her cream. He reached down and began to rapidly finger he clit. Her pussy filled his hand. He held it out for her to se then licked it clean before returning his finger to her clit. He smiled up at her and groaned as his climax was drawing near. "Cum for me ! cum hard!" he repeated his request.

Back
Top Bottom