Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smithy's Lady, farmer's daughter (Wolvenrogue and Vampire07)

From her pushing against him and him pushing her he had lifted her up off the river bed floor with him driving another stream of his hot thick semen deep inside her. While he hit his orgasm her soft walls wrapped tightly around him not allowing him to pull free as she cummed with him. Trembling within his hands as she hung her head trying to get her body to relax but that proved to be a challenge in itself. Seconds passed as she managed to pull herself free off of him but instead of going back into the water, she laid on the shady sandy shore. Smiling up at him as she imagined he didn't plan this and neither did she. "Lay here with me, Michael." She reached out for him so she could pull him down to her side.

he laid down beside her on the soft sand in the warm sun, their bodies soaking up its warming rays as they were quickly coated with sand. He rolled against her side and massaged her soft breasts as he kissed her gently but with great passion. He wanted to make the most of what they had left, not knowing what the future would hold. "Promise me you will be strong when I'm gone and that you won't give up on me no matter how long it takes me to return. I will return to you, if it takes my last breath. I will be back for you. we can't have come this far only to finally separate now."

Reaching up as she ran her fingers through his thick hair. "Oh Michael..." Pulling him down as she kissed him softly but she nuzzled against his neck. "I promise not to give up on you. I will remain here waiting for your return." Closing her eyes as she rolled on her side curling up to him. The rest of the day was peaceful as she tried to keep herself from being pulled away from him but went into town to do shopping together. She got to see how the town was reacting to the news of the Civil War as sons and fathers were being torn away from their families and yet those rich enough were lucky not to be taken. What tore her heart was a family of daughters may be losing their father.

That night she made sweet passionate love to Michael one last time before falling to sleep. When morning came she couldn't bring herself to go to town with him but she stood on the porch kissing him one last time. "Take Valour. He may be a handful but he'll ensure your safe return." The chestnut station stood at the post waiting for Michael as he was slender and sleek for Michael's build. To her letting him take Valour would ensure his return. The mixed dog, Star sat by Lillian's side whimpering softly as if knowing this was a sad day.

Michael could barely tear himself from the porch. The last thing that parted were their lips. He kept his eyes on her as he mounted Valor and and didn't turn from her until he absolutely had to. He rode to town to report to the militia. He rode in silence and tried to concentrate on the battles that would be ahead. He felt that if he could, he might make it through the first days.

Watching him leave brought her to tears but she fought to keep them from falling. Once he was gone she fell to her knees crying her eyes out. The weeks that followed were rough on her as she had visitors of course but when they left she'd lie awake in their tiny bed. The older men who didn't go would come to help her move furniture around and help with the animals when she suddenly became ill.

Months went by as she didn't notice her changes until one of her own friends came by with their children and cried out. "You're pregnant!" Lillian was shocked by this as she tried to deny it but as she went through her days with her friends it was clear she was pregnant with Michael's child. With winter coming the temperature was dropping and she hoped Michael was alright but those weeks turned into months as her belly was growing. She sent letters to Michael telling him anything new that had happened and that he was to become a father. Within the first month of winter wounded soldiers were appearing on her property. She was three months pregnant and tending to the wounded men from both sides.

They were to hurt to kill each other as the house was filled and so was the barn of soldiers. Lillian kept her busy but she never turned any of them away in hopes Michael may stumble in some day. With her wearing slacks, her shirt was bit tight as her breasts grew in the time of her carrying the child. Star had become a victim in a hunting accident so Lillian was alone in the house, except for the men. One day a couple of puppies were dropped off at the side of the road when she was going into town. The starving pups were scared but she managed to scoop them up and get them home. Amazing what a puppy could do to someone's spirits when they were hurt. The wounded men tried their best to help out by giving her their rations or doing some chores when they felt well enough. One had even hit on Lillian unti he heard who her husband was.

"Ol' Mike is your husband? Hell he saved our lives when we were ambushed." He said and saw her eyes lighting up to hear he was alive about a few weeks ago. "He's a fighter. He kept tellin' us about his young wife back home. Never thought you were his!"

Michael had mustered out that day as the scout for his company which put him in the forefront of the fighting most days. He was separated from the rest twice and nearly killed when a pullet shot his hat from his head and grazed the top of his head. When the hair grew back in the scar it was pure white, and because of that he appeared much older than his years. From then on he was know as "Ole Mike." It served him well as his enemy usually underestimated him and often got careless to their peril. 12 weeks into the fighting he got that first letter. It was more than a month old, and he hooted like a teenager when he read that he was going to be a father. The news made him more careful, but not afraid to do what must be done. He had two reasons to live and he was determined that he would see his wife and child.

One day his company was ambushed in the middle of the night, and the enemy inflicted a horrible toll on the men. Mike was wounded three times before they were finally driven off. With half the men dead and a third of the rest wounded. Mike was assigned to get the wounded home (though wounded himself) and the rest were assigned to another unit. They were three weeks march from home. Despite a wounded left arm, a broken ankle, and a bayonet wound to his thigh, Ole Mike hitched Valor to the remains of a wagon he found and repaired, and loaded the thirteen wounded men in back He headed out for home under cover of darkness, freezing in the snow.

Christmas eve at sunset the rickety wagon pulled on to his farm and Valor winied as he smelled home. despite being half starved he pulled the wagon to the front of the house with renewed vigor.

The mares in the pastures heard Valor and nickered loudly as their once tiny fouls bounced and galloped around. Lillian stepped out with her thick coat on seeing a wagon. Those with head wounds rushed out to greet the wagon, even the enemy helped Michael in. She stood there with her hand on her stomach now about five months pregnant. She was tired and worn down but she still ran the farm with an iron fist. The noblemen who tried to force her to be courted came back last month but he was facing down the musket barrels. The men claimed this land was a safe haven for the wounded and her. So far she hadn't seen or heard from him.

Stepping aside as the most wounded men were brought inside but something told her to stay. Turning around as she looked at the horse seeing him dirty and yet rebellious as he bit and pulled at the harness. Without thinking twice she ran to the man who held the stallion. "Michael!" She rushed to him as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Her long braid hair was a mess as she been up for days. Thankfully some of her friends had come by to help. Nearly in tears as she held on to her husband afraid to even give him space. One of the men who was ready to go off to meet the others gently pulled her off of Michael.

"Let him inside, Ms Lillian. He's hurt." He said as he wrapped Michael's arm over his neck while another solider took Valor off to be tended to but once he was free the horse bolted to the other horses. Once Michael was inside Lillian had him in the kitchen near the stove where the fire was hot. Removing the bayonet seeing his ankle was swollen. Shouting out orders as one soldier ran outside grabbing two strong bits of wood and rushed inside as men held Michael down while Lillian tended to his ankle. With her being bigger she was in a dress now but she had to take her coat off when she went to work on his arm. Her stomach was taunt and large.

Michael was a bit in shock. He hadn't eaten in 6 days, had not left the wagon in three as he drove the soldiers home. As Lilies face drew near him a moment while she worked on his arm, his strong right arm caught hold of her and pulled her into his lap. Can we have a minute? he said to the men trying to help her. They simply nodded and left. His grey hair fell around her face as he kissed his wife with abandon. "I made it home Lily! I promised I promised I would. Tears streamed down his face as he gently rubbed her taught belly. " Its sure a big baby. probably a boy! though I'd love a girl if I get one." He just held her as tears streamed down his cheeks.

With him pulling her into his lap with his good arm. Shocked that he held her in his lap with the wave of kisses hitting her. Crying with him as she cupped his cheeks while he touched her belly. At this point she didn't know what to say as she was afraid he'd be ripped away from her once more. Holding on to him while he held her in his arm but he had lost some body mass by the feeling of how loose his uniform was.

"With that broken ankle you may be discharged." She said after calming down. Reaching up as she touched the graying hair to feel a slight scar. It hit her that he had been shot at which nearly made her pass out from the thought. Holding on to him tightly for a few moments as she kissed him gently before getting to her feet. Taking the rations she had plus the last year's canned food she had made a large pot of stew. Pouring him a bowl full of meat and vegetables she handed it to him. "Eat up..." she said but jumped as the two pups ran in with a stick. "Outside!" The two barked and took the stick back outside.

Michael was torn. The food was wonderful, but he had to let go of her to eat it. Still she was working on his ankle and thigh, with them both being on the same leg he would likely have a limp if he walked at all after what he had put the leg through. His left arm was useless too, being severely swollen and infected from the untreated bullet wound. In short he was a mess, but at least he was alive. He smiled as he ate hungrily and then put down the bowl. When she tried to fill his bowl, he refused saying. "Make sure my men get some too." He knew he was luckier than most and he knew it. Whatever rest circumstances allowed them, they would be together tonight, and maybe for the rest of the war.

Swatting his other shoulder not to hurt him. "My house soldier." Smirking as she asked for one of the men got help. His arm was infected and she hoped that it wasn't to late. With Michael being held down and his left arm stretched out by another man. Lillian took a knife, and sliced the wound open quickly. Her fingers became bloody as she dug the bullet out and let the bloody infected blood drip to the floor. When Michael did jerk the men held him tightly.

Thankfully one of her friends grew herbs and taught her a few things. Taking a bowl that had a thin paste in it she placed it on the table while she stitched his wound closed but left a small opening to where the blood could drain. With the bandages soaked in the herbs to fight off infections and illnesses. Wrapping his arm up tightly she placed it up to where it was against his chest. Walking to the sink she washed her hands and cleaned up the area of the blood. Kissing his gray spot she looked at him. "Going to deal with your men. Sit here and relax." She said with her kissing him once more as she went around to his men checking their wounds and tending to them. The house was filled with men yelping in pain as she sliced, stitched or set their bones. When night had fallen the men were fed, the animals taken care of and Michael had been helped upstairs to their new bed.

She had a bed made and placed in the master bedroom since she didn't feel comfortable in her own bed anymore. Coming up to her bedroom to check on Michael to see how he was doing. "How are you feeling?" She asked as she checked on the bandages.

"Sore as hell but glad to be home. Merry Christmas" he said as he heard the kitchen clock strike midnight. "You are the only Christmas present I want. He reached up with his good arm and pulled her down beside him. "You don't know how much I dreamed of this. When bullets were flying I thought only of you, and this moment. You kept me alive." He kissed her gently and as he felt the warmth of her body against him, he let himself fall asleep for the first time in days.

Normally in the past she'd strip down but since the house was filled with soldiers, she decided against it. Settling in beside him as he kissed her. When he fell to sleep she kissed the side of his head. "Merry Christmas." She said softly with her pulling a blanket over them but made sure he wasn't in harm's way. Once she was certain he was comfortable she laid back down at his side. Slowly she fell to sleep and she slept for hours through the night. Having him home took some time to getting use to but when morning broke her body ached.

Groaning as she opened her eyes hearing the men moving around as they closed the doors of the house. Slowly sitting up with her hand under her belly she forced herself to her feet. Getting down stairs to see two Generals from both sides glaring at eachother. "Gentlemen..."
The two men were shocked that the person that helped the men was a pregnant woman. "What do I have the honor of having such decorated men here?"

One from the north side took Lillian's hand helping her sit her down. "I came here to see whose taken my men and Ol' Mike. While the red neck here...I don't know."

"I came here to get my men." He snapped. "You keep helping the Yankees will get you killed!"

Lillian winced as the child kicked vigorously at the man's reaction. Seeing her in discomfort the men backed off. "Gentlemen, this land is divided right down the middle. If you check the public records that this land had been declared a place to get help. You sir-" She looked to the General from the south. "I may be a Yankee but I didn't turn your men away. They received the best care I could give them. General..." She looked to the man who was in charge of Michael. "My husband, Ol' Mike, is up stairs. You can see his wounds and see for yourself if he's fit to continue or discharge him." Lillian was helped to her feet by the southern General this time then left with the men who were well enough while the rest were the ones Michael brought in.

While Lillian was getting hot tea the General walked up the stairs with his salt and pepper hair was a mess. Reaching the bedroom Michael was in he took one step in and saw his bloody bandage on his left arm. He grabbed the blanket and gently picked it up seeing his ankle was in fact broken with his thigh bandaged tightly. He was in bad shape, if his wounds healed he may become useless with his limping. He lost his usefulness. "Private Michael..." His voice was stern while he tried to get him to wake up at least to receive the news.

Michael woke up feeling groggy and with his eyes dulled with pain. Seeing the general leaning over him, he tried to get up and come to attention, but was abruptly stopped by the general's words "As you were soldier! Your war is over. Stay home, get well, and take care of your wife and daughter if you can. You have done your duty." with that he leaned down and pinned a medal on Michael's blanket and left him. Heading down stairs, he approached Lillian and said. You are as much a hero as your husband, I only wish I could say this war was over for you as well. God be with you and take care of your husband and child.

Michael, now awake slowly climbed out of bed and hobbled to the stairs. He tried to start down them, but fell backward with a loud thumb on the floor where he laid groaning in pain.

Lillian nodded to the man but heard the thud. Rushing to the stairs seeing Michael was up. Smiling as she took his good hand helping him up. "Lets get you down stairs." Helping him down the stairs. "Hows your arm?" She looked over seeing it was a mess. "Lets get you and the others fed and I'll come deal with you." Her long brown hair was loose around her shoulders with her setting him down at a large chair. Giving him a gentle kiss before parting from him. Getting him fresh coffee she gave him a cup while her friends stopped in.

"Hello, Michael!" One woman smiled as her husband walked in. An older couple who stuck close to Lillian. While the husband nodded to Michael and went out to take care of the animals the older woman helped on making breakfast.

Michael was in too much pain to fight it but for the first time in months he felt useless and a burden. He determined at that moment that before his child was born he would be back on his feet and useful even if a bit slower than before. Men twice his age and his wife were doing his work and that didn't sit well with him.
Every day for the next week he would get up and walk until his strength failed him and he fell. But each day he went a step further.

The older men stuck around as when Michael fell or collapsed they'd help him up. Lillian wasn't in any shape to help him get to his feet. That whole week it was hard to see him struggling but she didn't get in his way just helped him. When he was to tired to get to their bed she'd make a make shift bed for them in the living room in front of the fire.

The two pups fell in love with Michael as one was black and tan and the other was snow white. When Michael took a break they'd lay at his feet, snoring. The weeks turned into a few months and Lillian saw his left arm had healed with him getting his strength back. So one evening she spent time removing the stitches from his arm and leg. "You made a lot of progress." She said as she stood up rubbing her lower back to feel the tiny fingers running on the inside her belly. Smiling as she took his left hand and held it to her belly. His land hand could still cover it easily. The tiny feet didn't like the touching as they lashed out kicking Michael's hand over and over. It was uncomfortable but she wanted Michael to share in this experience.

He smiled at her. 'Your raising a fine strong child. You are a wonderful wife, and you work harder than any three men, but its my turn to take care of you. I'm well enough now, and the baby might arrive at any moment. I want you to rest." He took her hand and led her up the stairs and to bed. "As of tomorrow this is no longer a hospital" someone else will have to do it or they can stop this bloody war! You are not to get up tomorrow. I want you to rest. I'll not lose the baby now."

"Michael.." He wasn't going to listen as he pulled her up the stairs and got her in bed. He seemed worried about losing the child but where the baby was kicking was new. So he may have a point there on the child may come at any moment. By now the last of the wounded men were gone and the house was a mess. With her resting against the pillows she rubbed her stomach with her large breasts aching as well. For years she remained busy and to have her husband order her bed rest was new. It was still early in the afternoon so for her to relax she pulled fabric up onto the bed and began to hand sew a small quilt.

Outside the horses were chasing the pups in the snow. The young fillies rolled the pups playfully in the snow and they were nipped once or twice in the nose. Shortly the pups walked up to the barn where they curled up in the hay.

Michael set about cleaning up the house. He heated steaming buckets of water and scrubbed the kitchen, and great room, some of the floors were permanently blood stained but at leas they were cleaned. He burned bloody rags and dirty clothes in the fireplace, and washed a mountain of clothes and sheets, boiling them in lie. he set up clothes lines all over the house, and then boiled some cabbage he found and then trudged down to the river and caught some trout and made dinner. He took a plate up to Lilly and sat on the bed with her as they ate, totally exhausted.

It was awhile since she last seen him. When he appeared with dinner she ate with him and it seemed he got a good dose what she went through for months. "You've been a busy man." Laughing softly as she kissed him enjoying the simple meal he cooked. Once she was done she grabbed their plates to just walk around abit. She figured he wouldn't get on her for walking. Taking the dishes down she placed them in the sink giving them a quick wash.

Seeing the barn door was shut from him tending to the animals. "I'm a lucky woman." There was a scratch at the back door but as she opened it the two dogs rushed in and fell in front of the fire. "Good dogs." Smiling as she walked right back up after making sure a fire wouldn't break from the fireplace then got her round butt back in the bedroom. Knowing that they were alone she slipped out of her dress allowing him for the first time to see how much her body had changed.

Michael looked at her in wonder. She was different but still very beautiful he ran his hands gently over her belly and her full breasts. Her pussy was almost hidden from view now deep between her thighs. she had a distinct waddle when she walked and despite all the abuse, her skin had a healthy glow. "Pregnancy agrees with you" he said. " You look lovely, though it must be difficult for you now.

Smiling as he ran his warm hands over her breasts and belly. Looking down as her pussy was hidden but the need for sex hadn't disappeared. "Its difficult on several levels." She said with a smile with her standing between his knees. Reaching out as she ran here hands over his shoulders. "Did you ever imagine you may have a large family?" She wondered as the little one had settled down for the evening. Kissing his forehead as she looked down at him. "Sweetie, me being in bed all day will bother me. How about this for now on I'll relax and do some sewing and crafting. Since this war started I'm bit behind on preparing for the baby's arrival."

"That's fine ... but no chores and no more nursing. You need to take care of your self. " I'll let you cook if you want but I'll build the fire. He stripped off his clothes to reveal his full hard cock and pulled her gently into bed. It was now obvious that he still found her attractive. " I love you!" he said "but I don't think you can handle me right now do you?" he reached down and began to gently massage her clit. "I'm guessing that still feels good."

Laughing as she rested up against the pillows. "Darling, I've been horny as hell since this little one been growing. Even riding I was having orgasms." She moaned as he rubbed her clit as she didn't think he'd be wanting to risk making love at this point. To her if she didn't miscarry within the first months or so that baby was there to stay. Him rubbing her clit felt wonderful even if men were coming on to her she remained faithful to him. Reaching down she stroked his cock letting the sensitive tip rub the heel of her hand.

Back
Top Bottom