Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smithy's Lady, farmer's daughter (Wolvenrogue and Vampire07)

When he felt Lilian stir Micichhael woke wiwiitwh a start but was relieved to find her cuddled up up tight to his chest and his arm around her cupping her breast. It was then that he beeccame awware of the heat of her body and the fact that there was no longer any material between them. His morning wood only became harder between the cheeks of her ass, and he kkiisseed dth enape of her neck and said "Good Morning My Love."

Smiling as she stretched to feel his hand cupping her breast. "Morning..I can assume you enjoy cupping my breasts?" Laughing softly as she looked over her shoulder at him seeing the sun shining in on his strong muscular chest. Reaching up she held onto the feather down pillow with her pulling it under her head. Though she could feel his morning wood pressing between her butt cheeks and she was wondering what he would do with this situation. They were recently married and they are a young couple with stable financial income coming in for both of them. They had everything going for them but mainly for Michael since he was a lively man at work and in the bed.

Michael reached down and pulled Lilian's knee up exposing her pussy to him and then straddling her thigh, got up on his knees and support himself over her and while kissing her passionately began to moisten his very hard cock in her sex. He then pressed gently against her, and slid slowly inside her enjoying her heat. "You are incredibly beautiful! and yes I do enjoy your breasts. They are amazing." He smiled at her and leaned down and sucked in a nipple, and he began slowly sliding in and out of her go deeper with each stroke as his passion increased. He wanted to pinch himself to be sure it wasn't a dream. If he could wake this way every morning he would be a happy man.

When he lifted her knee she twisted her torso exposing her breasts to him. Moaning softly as she felt him rubbing that large head into her. The teasing of him pushing and rubbing but pulled away. As a reaction to this she rolled her hips to expose herself as much as possible to him. In seconds he plunged himself into her core. Arching her back while he moved slowly within her but gasped when he latched onto her breast. Moaning with a soft whimper as he filled her body with pleasure while she reached up grabbing the heavy headboard of her bed allowing Michael to have a pleasant morning.

He responded quickly to her loving reaction, and a fire built within his loins. It wasn't long before his manhood began to swell and throb. He held himself back hoping she would be able to enjoy a climax either with him or before him in the hope she would have two. Their passion was interrupted by a loud and insistent pounding on the door. Michael groaned and rolled off of her, and pulling on his shorts, went to see what was causing all the commotion.

Her nails dug into the wood with the bed frame trembling under them. She was so close to feeling that orgasm when there was someone knocking at the door. Whimpering softly as she tried to grab him to suggest let them wait while they finish up. Her body quivered as he walked out to scare the person, she hoped, for interrupting them. Lillian got up and pulled her robe on then stepped out. Her door was in perfect position to see what was happening at the door.

Down stairs a young man stood with a bag over his shoulders. He wore a dark uniform and he looked worn out with a black eye. No one took the news well that they were going to war, a Civil War. When Michael had opened the door the boy gulped as Michael was a massive man. Holding up the sealed letter that was addressed to the man of his house. "Sir, the men in this household have been drafted into the Army." That was all he could say as he turned taking off not wanting to be punched by this man. Hell Michael could break him by thumping him in the forehead.

Michael stood there holding the letter in disbelief. He read it carefully. It commanded him to report to the town square the next morning. He carried the letter up to the bedroom a look of shock on his face. He handed the letter to Lilian and let her read it before pulling her back into the bedroom and pulling her down into the bed. The canning would have to wait. This next twenty four hours belonged to them. He kissed her and pulled her into his lap and lowered her over his hard manhood. Secretly, he hoped that he could leave her with a child in case he was never able to return.

"Michael?" He didn't say a word to her but she read the letter. The world came crashing down around her as she read drafted and war. She didn't notice as he pulled her into his lap but what she did notice was him impaling her. The letter fell from her hands as she returned the gentle kiss. She didn't know he had his own mission but she went along with it. Wrapping her arms around him while she dug her nails into his bare back.

Wanting to give him something to remember her by as she pushed him back into the pillows. While straddling his hips she moved herself up and down over his thick hard cock. Her ass bounced as she went harder and faster. She was trying to make up for that sudden denial of an orgasm. Reaching down she grabbed his waist. "I don't want you to go..."

"They will only hunt me down if I don't. What would be the good in that? I wil return as often as I can, and I will be careful. At least I will have the best of weapons. I will bring my own. Perhaps they will want me to built weapons for them instead of fighting. Hush now, lets speak of it no more. This day is our last for some time, let us make the most of it." He pulled her into a passionate kiss and thrust deep inside her with ever increasing enthusiasm.

Looking down at him as her hands gripped onto his sides tightly but when he yanked her down she snaked her arms under his head. Leaning her hips back as he thrusts up into her making her buck in a reaction. The lord knew she didn't want him to go but perhaps this was to test their strength to see if they could survive without one another. A cruel test but it was needed. When he hit the right pace and angle her nails sank into his flesh with her deepening the kiss. Running her tongue against his own while she pressed her breasts tightly against his chest. She was so close to cumming over his throbbing cock. "Michael...Michael!" With his arms wrapped tightly around her as she couldn't move over him but he brought her orgasm over the edge as she squirted juices over him and down onto the bed.

As he felt her squeeze down on him he pushed up deep inside her and with a deep groan, released his load, holding his cock as deep as possible. He held himself deep inside as he panted with passion. He wanted to remember this moment, and also hoped to leave her with his child. As his orgasm began to subside, he kissed her again and again. he rolled her on her back, keeping her impaled and as soon as he caught his breath began to slowly slide in and out, stopping his cock from softening. he leaned down and sucked in her nipple as his passion began to build again. "Promise you will be careful!" he said. "I cannot bear to lose you!"

Panting as her body quivered over him within his arms while he released his seed deep inside her. While he turned them over she felt him moving slowly within her. Looking up at him as she saw his eyes flash. Running her fingers through his hair while he latched his lips onto her nipples. Sensitive breasts brought her pleasure up with him hammering himself into her. The head of his cock pounding inside her.

"I'm more worried about you...Oh!!" He hit a wonderful spot which had her bring her legs out further allowing him to continue hitting that spot. Her soft inner walls clenched then relaxed around him but she managed to bring her hands down to his back.

His climax was slower in coming this time, and her eagerness was like a shot of adrenalin and he cried out with each thrust as he was now taking her with complete abandon. Panting like a freight train he thrust deep with in her again and again trying to hit the spot that had caused her so much passion. Finally he could take no more and yielded to the stimulation of her clenching, filling her again. His whole body shuddered with the force of his climax and he pulled her ankles to his shoulders penetrating her to the maximum depth possible. His hands gently massaged her breasts as his chest heaved against the backs of her thighs and her legs fell across his shoulders.

When he threw her legs up over his shoulder he yelped as he shoved himself so deep he pushed through that muscle like wall. Shuddering under him as he massaged her breasts while sweat dripped down onto her skin, rolling over the curves of her breasts. Looking up at him while he used his chest to keep her legs back to her shoulders. In a way this was selfish to continue to make love with a good chance of her losing him and yet having his child. That child may grow up with their father. Looking into his eyes as he was lost in this choice as she'd have a piece of him to hang on to but yet she wouldn't have the man she loved.

A cruel thing love is. Reaching up she curled her fingers in his hair. "Darling...If I get word you've been shot...You better hope I don't come find you and beat your ass for allowing the jackass to get a shot on you." Smiling as she was hoping to lighten the mood. Hell if he was hurt she'd take off with very little to pack and rush up there to be at his side. Leaning up as she kissed him softly.

When he had filled her yet again, he let her legs collapse from his shoulders and collapsed himself against her soft breasts and began to shake, half with anger at the situation, and half with fear for her safety. He steeled himself and and said softly "I'll be back, you are not getting away from me now. " He lifted his head from her shoulder and kissed her softly. I don't know how long it will take or what it will require, but some way or another I'll be back for you.

While he was still buried within her she wrapped her limbs around him. She hid her eyes in his sweaty shoulder as tears silently slipped from the corner of her eyes. At this moment she didn't want to say a word even if this moment was a sad one she atleast when the last memory, for now, to be in his arms.

Outside the horses were nickering in the pastures. It seemed they were enjoying their time outside. Though Lillian didn't pay attention to the world outside their bedroom. Managing to wipe her tears away she laid her head back to look up at him. "So any names if there is a little one?" Smiling as she wanted to get his mind on something positive for now. "I thought Aiden if its a boy."

"That is a fine name for a boy... how about Elizbeth for a girl? He smiled at her, glad that she was thinking just as he was that their might be a child between them. He kissed her deeply. What do you say we walk down by the river, as we did when we first met?"

Smiling to see he was looking on the bright side of the future. "Sounds wonderful...Getting yourself free may be a challenge." Laughing softly as her form was tight around his large thick manhood. Smiling as she moved her hands down his chest and onto her lower stomach. The thought of possible life was on the way was exiting yet scared her. When they managed to get free from eachother she thought of going in the slacks and boots but that seemed wrong all of a sudden.

Dressing in a simple dress with boots, got to have her knee high boots. She went down stairs as her form held every single drop he gave her. Standing on the porch as Star, the mutt, barking happily. "You have to stay home, Star." Rubbing the dog's ear wondering where Michael had disappeared off to. She hoped the horses aren't giving him problems.

Michael had slipped on some shorts and decided to forgo a shirt. He caught up with her at the door and wrapped his strong arm around her. He leaned down and kissed her warmly. They walked out the door around the house and down the path to the river. The sun was hot as it was just peeking over the tops of the trees and Michael was glad he had gone shirtless. It was a beautiful day, not at all like one would expect with War brewing. He lead her slowly down to the river then helped her out of her boots so they could hang their feet in the water just as they had that first day. He leaned over and kissed her and pulled her close. "I love you so much" he said.

It was indeed a beautiful day while he took her down to the river which wasn't far from the house. Walking down the rough path they had reached the calm shore. Once she sat down she was nearly knocked over by him to get her boots off. "Easy, blacksmith!" Laughing as he got her boots off to enjoy the cooling waters. Returning the kiss as she leaned in against him. Her long brown hair covered part of her face while she looked at him. While he confessed his love to her she just held on to him. "I love you more than anything in the world, Michael. Though that may have to change if the little one comes along."

Smiling as she getting a soft glow about her. Even though they've been sexual for a week or so she doubt she was pregnant but the thought of the chance of a child growing in her just seemed right. Getting to her feet she slipped from her dress then turned walking into the cold waters. The cold water made her nipples erect.

Michael watched her from the bank for a few minutes admiring her sensual silhouette against the dark background of the woods on the opposite bank, as she stood lighted by the morning sun, which caressed her skin and made it glow. He loved how the cold water effected her with goose bumps forming on her full creamy breasts. He got up quickly and after untangling his erect member from his shorts, he stepped into the water and joined her mid-stream. as he pulled her against him and leaned in for a kiss, her long nipples just brushed his chest and the feeling was wonderful, sending shivers up and down his toned body. Reaching down he wet his fingers and teased her, letting droplets of cold water fall on her neck and shoulders and then quickly trace their way over the slopes of her breasts reaching her nipples only to hang momentarily before falling between them. His hard manhood pressed tightly against her taught belly, making his complete arousal obvious.

Turning around when she heard him rushing into the water. Either he enjoyed having a wife who didn't mind going around him naked or the thought of being apart drove him on sexual. Either way she didn't mind with her wrapping her arms around his neck while he kissed her but jumped when she felt his fingers rubbing her. Moaning against his lips as he pressed his aroused member against her. It was harder than before. Smiling as she turned her back to him and pulled him along. She didn't want to get out of the water exactly but when they reached the water that was knee deep she moved to her knees, stroking him. "How about we make love in this river? Not in the usual way..."

Her thumb rubbed the tight sensitive head smiling as she pulled him to his knees while she moved onto her hands and knees. The water level was mid thigh at this position as it covered her breasts. "I wanted us to try this before it was to late." The to late could be taken either way from them having children running around to well he couldn't move the way he liked. Either way the best part he'd be alive.

Michael smiled and was happy to oblige. Taking her hips in his hands he lined up and took her from behind, his thighs slapping against her ass and water sloshing in every direction. The water was cold but they soon grew used to it and it only seemed to make Michael harder. Truth was he loved being sexual with her out in nature and he found her walking around naked so comfortably to be a huge turn on. He had only expected to sit by the river as they had when they met, but her idea was a wonderful change of plans and would another wonderful memory for him at this spot. As he drove deeply inside her his arousal quickly gave way to full on ecstasy and it wasn't long before he was nearing a climax. He slowed and savored the feeling hoping she would cum along with him.

While in this position she found herself tight around him even if they made love earlier. The water splashed up onto her dry back making her cry out as it was cold but she had to put her hands out in front of her to keep him from driving her right into the water. His heavy balls slapping against her with the cold water added a new sensation for her. Rolling her hips up to where she could feel every bit of him. With the mixture of sensations she was climbing fast. When he slowed down she was shocked at this. "Michael...I'm so close!" Reaching back as she grabbed his hand with her on the edge of begging for him to keep going.

Michael was quick to do her bidding, picking up the pace and driving hard and deep inside her gripping pussy. He gave her creamy ass a playful smack and pulled her hard back against him pushing in hard enough to raise her knees from the river bed. "OHHHHHH GODDDDDDD" he cried out. "I love you so much Lilly!" His cries echoed down the river as he filled her with streams of his hot cum, warming her insides in contrast to the cold river water. "Your amazing!"

Back
Top Bottom