Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smithy's Lady, farmer's daughter (Wolvenrogue and Vampire07)

Lillian looked at him as he whispered about a date at the pond. "Wha...." She had to stop as the wine was being passed around. Taking the glass with her sipping at the glass. With the day going on but soon everyone was going home leaving her and Michael alone.

Lillian took the dishes and saw the fresh baked breads and such on the table. Smiling as she stood at the sink washing all of the dishes and set them aside to dry. "Michael, what did you meant by a date at the pond?" She asked as he may be sexually active but she wasn't. She was still a virgin and his little hints were going over her head.

He stepped up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He kissed her behind the neck, and as the dishes were finished and drying on the sink her turned her to him. "The rest of the work can wait, will you walk with me? This is our day." he pulled the apron from around her waist and pulled her close. He kissed her again with passion. He lead her out the door and around behind the house and across the field toward the woods.

They stopped a moment at the new grave of her father, and they both shared tears, but when they had cried out, he wrapped an arm around her and lead her back to the pond. He stood before her and with his eyes focused on hers, shed his clothes and then slowly began to remove hers.

Lillian was taken away from the house but when he took her to her father's grave she was resisting. "No Michael!" The wound was still to fresh but she hid her eyes into his chest with him leading her away to the pond. While he stood there she looked over seeing him getting undressed but shuddered as he took all of her clothes off.

Blushing a deep red as her hands went to cover her womanhood with her long hair covering her breasts. The night air was warm while it caressed her nude form but she managed to look up at him. "What do you have planned?"

"Only to know each other better. There is no hurry, we have our whole lives, But I have never known a woman before, and I want so much to know you. All of you. " Keeping his eyes on hers, he lifted her hands and arms up and around his neck as he kissed her and wrapped his arms around the small of her back." he pulled their bodies together and let them each experience the full contact for the first time. He gently rubbed her back and his hands trembling, he asked her "Are you alright?"

Gasping as he pulled her against his strong frame. His massive chest pressed against her own. Blushing while her body trembled while she returned his kiss. The feeling of his hands running over her back made her curl up tighter against him. His scent though was nice along with the feeling of his muscles working against her form. "Just nervous..." She could feel his own hands trembling but she couldn't help but smile. "What are you so nervous about? You've been naked in front of me before in a show off manner."

"I've never touched a woman before. I know that might be hard for you to believe, but its true. I have dreamed of this moment for years and now its actually happening. Ilove you."

He released her and taking her hand led her down into the dark cool water. Finding a large stone, he sat down and pulled her into his lap facing him, her soft thighs wrapped about his body. Reaching down, he slowly massaged her breasts below the water as he kissed her gently. He kissed her neck and behind her ears.

"Really?" She asked with him leading her down to the pond. Instinctively she concealed herself behind him but he pulled her around to face him when he sat in the water with her. While he touched her perky breasts under the water she felt the warmth of his hands but her attention was forced onto the gentle kiss. Reaching up as she ran her hands over his naked chest for the first time. With shakey hand she reached up touching his cheek while she pulled her lips free from his own. "Do you think...We can take things slow. I don't think I'm ready to go further as in having our bodies united as one."

"Of course we can. We have our whole lives. I love you, but we haven't had time for that love to bloom. For now I just want to feel at home with you, and you with me. Is that ok?"

His cock couldn't hep but be erect and it rested between her thighs and against her warm slit. He slowly let his hands explore her soft skin. "Don't be afraid to touch me. It all belongs only to you."

She blushed with her feeling his cock pressing against her slit. Thankfully he was respectful on not pushing the matter. Smiling as she sat in his lap with her running her hands over his arms. Her hands lightly ran over his shoulders even though he gave her permission to touch him wherever on him, she took her time. While she felt every muscle and scar he had. Though she never knew she liked men with scars but she smiled as her finger tips moved further down to his lower stomach. There she was able tosee his erected cock pressing against her but didn't enter. Reaching down she pulled him up to where his shaft rested against her mound. "I figured that would be soft but...Its hard as metal.." She said as she ran her hand over the shaft of his cock like she was studying it.

"It is sometimes soft, but not when I am aroused, which when i'm near you is usually the case. In time you will find it soft, but if you touch it, it will probably become hard again immediately" He slowly ran his hands over the globes of her bottom and his long fingers just brushe her nether lips. He couldnt help noticing how warm and soft they were despite the cool water.

When his hands moved down as he spoke of how it would become hard when he was aroused. She blushed as she remembered when she was worked up she'd go horse back riding on the wild chestnut. The bliss he'd send her in was something she couldn't describe that she often had to stop at the pond for a quick dip in the pond. Though when she felt his fingers touching her folds she jumped in his lap with her hands moving to his chest. Her inner thighs quivered as this was a new sensation he was giving her though it'd make sense if he was trained to work as a black smith to work his sexual energy out.

He moved his hands back to the curve of her hips, and then brought them slowly up her sides, reaching the swell of her breasts and the holding them gently in his hands supporting their weight. He smiled at her, and leaned in to kiss her and then said against her lips "You are a truly beautiful woman."

He lifted her slowly to her feet and then got up off the rock to join her. He slowly led her up and out of the pond. I was dark and though there was a moon, there was little light to allow them or anyone else to see. Since they were wet, he gathered their clothes in his hands and offering her his atm, walked her back to the house naked. When they go in the house, he lit a lantern, and walked her up the stairs to her room. By now they were dry, and setting the lantern on the dresser, he pulled back the covers and getting into bed, pulled her in with him.

Lillian blushed with her kissing him back as he mentioned she was a beautiful woman to him. Smiling as she moved with him up out of the pond. Shivering as he gathered their clothes up and the trip back took some time. Shortly reaching her bedroom seeing him getting in then he playfully tugged her down.

Laying beside him under the blankets she looked up at him with their naked forms under the same blanket. Feeling nervous about everything that has happened lately. Her father died, the nobleman threaten he, Michael proposed to her and the noble family was behind her on this farm. A light went off as she slipped up out of bed and walked to the leather bound journal. Tearing the back open to see a thick folded sheet of paper. Sitting by the lantern's light with her swatting Michael's hand away before he could turn it out to keep her from reading it. She read word by word then reread it to make sure she wasn't seeing things.

He hadn't wanted her to even look at the papers, when she did and seemed entranced he was suddenly interested. "So what does it say?" he asked now interested. He started to look over her shoulder, trying to read what it said.
He wrapped his arms around her and waited for her to share what she had just read.

"It appears, Father...Had everything covered from what survivor there is and if there is none it goes to someone else within the community for them to decide what was fit for the land." She said as she looked at him. "Basically I own this land if I have the Deed and I know where its hidden." She said with her folding the will back up then placed it back into her mother's journal.

Once everything had been settled she laid back down beside Michael. Feeling the heavy quilt laying over her slender form she looked up at him. "Seems kinda funny. I would have never guessed we'd be in this position this soon."

"Neither would I, but I confess that I have wished it even sooner. Whether you owned the land or didn't, I have loved and wanted you. He pulled her tightly against his chest, and kissed her gently. "Have you loved me my darling? will you always love me as I will you? Could you be a Smithy's Wife?"

Lillian returned the kiss with the same affection but was caught off guard by his questions. "I will admit I was torn on falling for you or not. I had to find my own path. I do love you and I could be a Smithy's Wife. Could you be a Farmer's Husband?" She asked with a smile but turned over blowing the light out. They were bathed in darkness by now.

"That I could! or for that matter whatever you were, I should be happily in love with you whatever you should become. He held her in his arms and gently caressed her. Though the darkness hid them from one another he explored her body and let her explore his.

Blushing but gasped when his finges grasped a curve of hers. "Michael easy..." She said with him caressing her form. "So now we got that out of the way. I would like your place of work to still be in town. I don't want to take you away from everyone else who may need help." She said as she was trying to be honest and let him do what he was taught to do. Turning on her side with her back to him as she and him had a lot to learn about eachother such as their turn on buttons and their turn offs. So to Lillian this was going to be an interesting adventure for them.

Suddenly she was all business, and Michael was taken aback a bit, but decided the best thing was to just give her some space. He curled up against her back and wrapped his arm around her slender waist, being careful not to touch her more sensitive areas. It felt wonderful to be with someone warm and soft in a bed, instead of in a cold cot by himself in a dirty smokey shop.

Michael woke early and quietly got out of bed. He dressed, and taking an orange from the bowl on the table, he left her a note. "Have gone to the forge to fill orders, will return at 5 this afternoon. -love Michael." though it was barely light, he headed out to the yard, and pushing his tool cart ahead of him, he headed toward town. He spent most of the day working on the nobleman's carriage, and then mid afternoon he started on a special project. He worked hard on it until 4:30 when he started the walk back to the farm and Lillian, a large package, carefully wrapped under his arm.

Lillian nuzzled down with her back pressing against his chest. The house was unusually quiet even in the morning with Michael moving around. With him up she turned onto her back with her pulling the pillow he slept on closer to her. A few hours later she was up seeing he was gone already though smiled at the note. It was nice to see he left a note.

Through the morning and into the Evening she was a busy woman with her drenched in sweat from harvesting to tending to the animals. Inside the house she was working in the kitchen with her back to the door. Pulling left overs out of the oven she didn't hear the loone dog barking at Michael's return. Locks ofLillian hair fell from her braid as she shut the oven door putting the dishes on the table.

As she turned from closing the oven, he was right behind her as she stood and their equally sweaty bodies met in a passionate kiss. "I missed you so much today!" he said almost lifting her off the ground as they embraced. He was hungry, and the food smelled good. He pushed the hair from her face and kissed her again, before washing his hads in the bucket on the counter and helping her into her seat at the table. He took her hand in his and quietly prayed for the food and a blessing on their home before he let her serve the dinner.

Lillian nearly cried out in shock with him just standing silently behind her. "Michael!" She laughed but he swepted her up in a passionate kiss. Moaning sotly as she looked up at him after the kiss. "I figured you'd be to busy too miss me!" She said laughing softly but he captured her lips once more in a kiss. After he settled down with a prayer she took some vegetables for herself as there was some chicken on the table as well, roasted chicken. "So how does it feel to have home and work in two different places?"

"I love it all except that I'm away from you all day. But they say absence makes the heart grow fonder, and now i know the truth of that saying. I really did miss you. Yes i was busy, but i had lots of time at the forge to think and every thought all day long was of now. Of how soon i could return." he placed a hand on her knee as he ate. "The food is wonderful, I hope you won't mind if I gain a little bit of weight, I have never eaten so well in my life."

He turned to her between bites and kissed her again.

Giggling softly as he turned kissing her. "Stop it...Eat!" She said as he still caught her from time time. Her cheeks were red as she felt his hand never leaving her knee while they ate. Though she had wonder how long will he wait till she was ready to give her body to him. Not going to bring it up as she finished off what she could and moved the empty dishes to get them washed. After getting everything done she went outside and brought the clothes in. She had washed everything by hand and let it hang outside but the sound of thunder had made her gather the dry clothes.

"Looks like a storm is heading in. Thankfully I was able to get anything that needed washed done." She said with her kissing his cheek.

Back
Top Bottom