Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My dreadful nightmares (and maybe some delightful dreams)

Well, greetings to whoever wandering soul is reading this topic at the expenses of knowing what pains is suffering this martyr of a soul. Here i will be writing some out-of-me thoughts about my daily life and some things people may deserve to know. And nothing is more sad than to start with very bad news that really made my eyes water more than once this day...
My college, whom i had a really close relationship with and so did my whole class of twenty-one students, just passed away today when a drunken driver in a truck just rammed her and continued his way. The car was left totaled, and the guy left free because in Uruguay there is a law that states: "A drunken person or under the effects of any alcoholic product, is foreign to any incident produced in this state. The 'drunken' state is per se, free of guilt." So the guy is wandering the streets once again. This shows how little of justice is in this repulsive world...I'm going to be bad for a while now...

Well, it seems i'm finally better over the death of said person. It seems that crime pays after all as a group of unknown people burnt down his house as they wished to take justice in their own hands. I say that was unnecesary, but he deserved it. He truly deserved it. Well, after all, it seemed that the depression lasted a bit longer than i imagined and i'm finally doing well at work and college once again. I cheer for the people who are happy at life, for i am too. And remember, never let something hurt you...nothing.

Oh, and maybe i'll be absent somewhere in the week of July 1st - July 8th, because in my country we have holidays there and i might go abroad. Just a heads up that might or not happen. I shall notify you.

Well well well! It seems vacations turned out to be just perfect! Just a heads up for everyone. From next monday until the next sunday, I WON'T BE ON! At all. That said, i'll change my status to absent. Reason is, i'm going to Buenos Aires for a well deserved holiday and to visit some relatives. Long story short, i have winter vacations from College.

And there goes yet another year! Finished yet another year of university and now I just started with a new job as a cashier! I must that I am very happy that everything is going just as planned. :) Needless to say, due to my 8-hour job I won't be able to answer that much within week days. My phone is my only choice though. :s
Apart from that, this weekend I met a person that changed me...that really put me to think that guys can be really nice and caring and not a bunch of douches like most are...(not naming any of you guys, ;)) That person is someone who I fell in love with and I don't regret it. I hope you all find someone who loves you, because I love him a lot. Best of luck to all of you! :)

Ahri

Back
Top Bottom