Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunting the Hunter (feirharte7 & skydive78)

S

skydive78

The woods were silent, even the nocturnal animals were still, the humidity of the vast forrest caused a light mist to rise amongst the ferns. Only a few slithers of moonlight could penetrate the canopy of leaves but the darkness was his ally. He could sense her nearby, he was close to her, after weeks of tracking her he was finally close.
He flexed his arms and shoulders, he had to stay lithe, she would still be dangerous, very dangerous. He was tall and powerfully built but he could move silently through the undergrowth, she was close by now.
His orders were simple, eliminate the wolf presensce in the area, he had kept the region free of them for many years now, it was his feeding ground and he intended to keep it. He crept forward.

His scent permeated the air, like a thick fog. She could sense him nearby, but didn't know how she was going to outrun him. She could see clearly all around her, her eyes naturally adjusted to the mostly dark surroundings.

She knew he was hunting her, and it wouldn't be so bad if she'd had meat recently. She was starving. And running from him would be nigh impossible.

The ability to see him would not help her, if he was able to overpower her. Her hearing was exceptionally good. She heard a set of footsteps, and turned around, her heart racing, as she spotted the man who was on her trail tonight, the immediate threat in her life this evening. Of course he wasn't a man at all. Only one type of creature hunted her kind. A blood-drinking immortal, a vampire. Her wolf instinct took over, and she prepared to make the change from human form to beast. Something told her not to change, but to try and compromise. Ignoring the need to run away, she stood her ground, waiting to see what he would do next. She vaguely recalled what she was wearing. A dark blue button up shirt, and jeans, no underclothes. She had sandals on her feet. She was short, but well-built, muscular but still curvy. She watched the hunter, ready to defend herself to the death if need be.

At last she came into his field of vision and for the first time he saw his prey. He bared his fangs in an instinctive response but he quickly regained his composure. Tentatively he stepped forward, she was looking straight toward him and although it defied logic he was weary of a trap. He ran his fingers through his long black hair and sighed, his expensive Italian shoes and tailored suit had been ruined during the persuit and he inwardly bemoaned its loss as he contemplated his next move.
Quicky he came to the conclusion that the young she wolf could not be luring him into a trap and she was over estimating her chances in a fight. He used his incredible burst of speed to attack, racing around and grabbing her from behind one strong hand cupping her chin the other holding her arm behind her back allowing him un restricted access to her neck.
"hello pretty" he breathed onto her soft skin, there was no heat in the breath though only ice. Normally he would kill without question or mercy but for a reason he could barely explain this time he did not.

She saw him open his mouth, baring his fangs. Her heart sped up automatically. He stepped towards her, and she instinctively took a step back. She saw him from his fingers through his hair, and she looked over his outfit. A suit, and some expensive looking shoes. She was slightly puzzled. What kind of hunter was this? A rich one? Didn't he have better things to do?

Suddenly he sped right at her. She hadn't even blinked twice before he'd grabbed her. He held one arm behind her back, and had his other hand under her chin.

Damn, he's fast, she thought angrily.

He had her now, and she knew it. Her neck was exposed, and she was about to die. He said something that almost sounded like a compliment. She felt his cold breath, a trait most vampires had.

Why was he making it so slow? Why didn't he end it? She knew how this worked. A hunter chased their prey. They caught them. And killed them. It was simple. So why was he hesitating? Not that she was in a hurry to die. She merely thought it peculiar. She remained silent, wondering what she could do to get out of his grip.

He felt a little disgusted with himself as he breathed in her scent, he realised he found the se wolf attractive. No doubt she was cute but it was wrong for him to have this reaction. Still he hesitated, to coneal his confusion from her he spoke "why are the wolf packs moving into this territoy, girl?" he sneered into her ear. Her body was warm unlike his own and he enjoyed her closeness, maybe that was why she was not yet dead? Perhaps, he pondered, he hadn't tasted her blood yet because she was, like him, an outcast living in lonlyness in a secret world.

She looked around, trying to find something she could use as a weapon against him. She saw a hefty branch nearby. She could sharpen it with her claws, make it really pointy, use it as a stake. She heard his question, and she made her reply as sarcastic as possible. "Listen here, boy," she said, frustrated, as she started to struggle, trying to wrestle out of his arms, but she felt her body against his, and had to hold in a moan. His body was cold, but it was also hard, so very muscular. She got back to her point. "I am in this territory by myself, there is no pack. I don't belong to a pack, as fate would have it. My family disowned me when I failed to protect my cat, of all things." She tried to turn her arm away from his hand, but accidentally brushed his pants, right at the center. Heat surged through her. This was sick, but she was turned on by him.

He wanted to believe her, if she was alone he had time to feed, kill her and enjoy it, but he waited. She was at his mercy and in her struggle she brushed his cock which had aroused him. A wicked thought raced through his mind, a wrong thought a thought that could damn him.
He snarled and pushed her roughly to the ground, she fell on her back amongst the ferns. The moonlight illuminated her, she looked ravishing, her skin glowed he admired her lithe body. The only sound in the wood was their breathing, all was silent as he gazed at her, pausing for a long moment before he threw himself down on her in the soft braken.

Why was he not killing her? She wondered. She didn't know if he believed her about her being the only one of her kind in the area. He seemed to be having a struggle of his own, in his mind. He hasn't hurt me yet, she thought. He's just holding me against his body. Does he feel attracted to me, too?

She certainly hoped so. That would mean that she wouldn't die tonight.

Suddenly he made a growling sound, and pushed her to the ground. She fell on her back, pain moving through her. She was immobilized, couldn't move even if she wanted to.

This is the end she thought, closing her eyes. She didn't want to see his face as he killed her. But then a defiance came inside her. She didn't care, she would open her eyes, and face her death proudly. She was happy to have survived this long.

She opened her eyes, looking up at her killer. Confusion spread through her now. He was just standing there, looking down at her. What the-?

Her thought was interrupted as he landed on top of her. This wasn't a killing pose, not at all. She moaned, then, looking up at his face. "What are you doing?" She asked softly. "I thought you were tracking me, so that you could eliminate me..." She trailed off, liking the feel of his body against hers.

He couldn't answer the girls questions, not from any attempt to intimidate, but simply because he didn't have the answers. THe only thing he knew was how badly he lusted for her, he was lost to his urges.
He went for her neck, but rather thn sink his teeth into it, he gently put his lips on the smooth skin letting the very top of his tongue touch her. He supported himself on knees and left hand as he loomed above her, with his right hand he pulled roughly at her buttoned shirt.
Even as he did these things he was alarmed at his behavior but he couldn't stop, no way, it was so long since he had shared himself with a woman. He breathed loudly with cold breath as he gave into himself.
"be a good wolf" he gasped "and you may survive the night"

He didn't answer her, just started taking very erotic actions. He leaned towards her neck, and she was frightened for a split second, scared he was going to bite her. He put his lips there, the end of his tongue touching her, and she knew his intentions then. He wanted her, just as much as she was wanting him. This made no sense, in their realities, it defied all vampire/wolf logic, but damn, it felt so good. It felt right. He was on his knees above her, and a hand, as he pulled at her shirt. It ripped open, her breasts spilling out, nipples hard, and begging to be sucked. Then he told her to be good, and she may survive the night.

She smiled up at him, her thoughts smug.

What if I tame him, and survive a lot longer?

It was a challenge she was well up for.

"I'll be good," she promised.

He pulled off his jaket and again paused to admire her beauty, he was lost to his passion and the bulge in his trousers gave him away. The smells of the silent moonlit woods were gone to him, all he could see, sense and feel was laying beneath. She smiled up at him and he knew in his head that trusting her was out of the question, and this encounter was wrong, taboo for his kind to mate hers, he should kill her and leave now. Instead he admired her big breasts now free of the torn shirt, her nipples seeming even darker in the moonlight that seeemngly made her milky smooth skin glow. "perfect" he murmered cupping her left breast with his right hand and squeezed the soft flesh with his thumb brushing agaist her bud like nipple as he again started to kiss at her neck with more passion now.

As he pulled off his jacket, she grabbed his biceps through his shirt, squeezing the powerful muscles there. She looked up at him as he looked down at her breasts. He looked hungry for them, and for her. Every fiber of her wolf-being was screaming that she should stop him, demand that he kill her rather than doing this, because it was morally wrong for their species to mate.

She couldn't say it though. It had been forever since a man looked at her with the measure of desire as this man was.

Then he said, "Perfect," as he grabbed her left breast, his thumb rubbing her nipple, making it even harder, and his lips were on her neck again. She could feel that he was hard, and her body responds automatically, the soft flesh between her thighs getting so wet, from anticipation of the coming connection between their heated bodies. She ripped his shirt off, and ran her fingers across his back, then to his shoulders, feeling the corded muscles, the strength driving her imagination wild.

Her reaction only spured him on further, his reservation was gone he was lost to lust. He traced his tongue down to her breasts kissing the soft flesh around the nipple before taking it in his mouth flicking his tounge over the hard nipple. "mmmmmm" he moaned his free hand sliding down to her thigh and squeezing. His hard cock was straining at his expensive but now ruined trousers as they roled amongst the moonlit ferns.

As his tongue travelled down her, to her heated breasts, kissing around her nipple, she moaned in pleasure. His tongue flicked over the small bud, making it harder. As he squeezes her thigh, she looks up at him, and she noticed something. "Have we met before?" She asked quietly. "What's your name? I'm Aria." She felt his cock through his pants and her jeans, and she got even more turned on, wanting her body to be bared to him, so he could have his fill of her.

He took a moment to look at the beauty beneath him, he didn't think he recognised her, but couldn't be sure.
"Aria, i'm Marcus" he breathed taking his lips from her for as little time as possible. he started to pull at the buttons on her jeans as he moved his mouth down to kiss her smooth tummy relishing the taste of her.

As he looked down at her, no recognition lit his face. Suddenly it hit her.

"I've dreamed of you before," she whispered quietly. "That's how I know you. Nice to meet you, Marcus."

He unbuttoned her jeans, and kissed her stomach, making Aria shiver slightly.

"And when do I get to kiss you?" She asked, through a light moan.

He didn't have an answer for her, he wondered what she meant by dreaming of him, did she have gifts of sight, of precognition? It was quick thought though as he moved to press his lips to hers his toungue darting into her mouth. Having unbuttoned her jeans he started to undo his belt to free his painfully restricted cock.

Marcus was silent again, and she didn't mind, because he kissed her then. She ran her fingers through his hair, kissing him with passion. He was undoing his belt, and her anticipation was almost painful now. Aria wanted him inside her, and soon. Her pussy ached to feel that big, hard cock deep within her softness. "I want you, so much, Marcus," she whispered against his lips.

Marcus cock sprang free as he opened his trousers, he breathed a sigh of relief and anticipation. Aria had her hands in his thick hark hair as she moaned her desire. He slid his hand into her jeans and could feel her heat, her lack of underwear meant he could feel her excitement as a finger reached her sweet wet haven, just as he stroked his prize he jerked uprght. He paused for a moment, then knelt up,with his cock pointing out toward Aria.
They were no longer alone he could sense another presence, maybe more. He bared his fangs "Is this a trap wolf?" he sneered at the prone beauty beneath him.

As his cock came into view, Aria moaned at the sight, wanting him to bury it deep inside her. Marcus put his hand in her jeans, feeling her wet warmth. His finger touched her, and she shivered in pleasure. He paused, and Aria was confused, as he knelt upright. She stroked his cock with her hand, feeling the length, and hardness. He bared his fangs at her, asking if this was a trap. She removed her hand from him, looking angry and upset at the same time. "Oh, yeah, it's a trap, you complete ass," she replied, sarcasm flowing thick. I got you all worked up, ready to mate with you, and I'm all hot and bothered because I TRAPPED you...are you freaking kidding me? I already told you there was no other wolves here. Maybe someone's chasing you." She pushed him off of her, then looked at him, as she said in a dangerous tone, "You won't catch me again. Have a nice life."
She turned then, into her wolf form, and took off running, leaving him behind, tears running down her muzzle.

He was sad she had run from him but in another way he was pleased that she was moving and probably be safe.
He kicked off his shoes and trouers, they were ripped and ruined anyway, he'd move as fast naked. Alone and unprepared with dawn approaching his options were limited. He ran for his van, parked on a track some miles away, he hoped they would both make it to safety, because he could feel malicious intent all arround.

Aria ran in the opposite direction as Marcus, but ended up doubling back, as two fellow wolves were on her tail, literally. She felt one snap at her tail, missing the fur by inches. She looked to the sky as she ran. It was nearing morning. She was getting tired, her stomach aching with hunger, and her sexual frustration nearing it's limits. Oh, well, not like she'd see Marcus again. Which was a damned shame, as she thought they could have had a fun time. Why, oh why did the wolves had to catch up with her now? She had lost them a few miles south, thought they'd stopped searching.

She ran until she couldn't run any longer, and ran headlong into a van. She growled in anger, then listened carefully around her. They weren't very far away, maybe less then a quarter mile. But they'd be looking for a wolf, not a human. She reverted to human form, and climbed inside the van, leaning against the inside in relief, just as she realized her clothes were missing. She cursed, then looked around the van, curious as to what it was doing way out here.

Marcus ran through the trees, swift and naked the shrubs leaving scratches all over him. He was now quite sure that it was wolves that had surprized him and Aria, a perverse trick he thought as the van came into sight. He would have to drive as far as he could then park up before sunrise. In the load space of the van was a makeshift resting place in which he couldsafely spend the daylight hours.
He jumped into the drivers seat, saw her, the bait, and snarled.
"I wont die easily wolf! where are your friends?"
Even in his anger he had to admire her naked body, a sheen of persperation on them both seemed to make them shine in the moonlight.

As Aria realized it was Marcus' van, and he snarled at her, still accusing her of being in on the pursuit they'd just got away from, she looked over his body, scratches covering him.

"Think about this. If they were my friends, would I be running from them? Just drive us somewhere safe, if you don't mind," she said angrily. "How you still believe I'm trying to put you in danger is beyond me. We were about to mate, for crying out loud."

She sat in the passenger seat, waiting on him to drive.

Back
Top Bottom