Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Bitch and Her Lover (Raivh and ashrynn)

Raivh

Old dog
(My House, My Rules)

God. She closed her eyes and leaned back in her seat. Lifting her glass, she sipped from the straw and swallowed. The blue liquid burned down her throat, but it was a pleasant burn. It was a burn to drown out the noise.

The music in the club was obnoxiously loud tonight. Each pulsating beat thrummed through Elyse, adding to the throbs already wreaking havoc in her skull. It wasn't alcohol that had given her the headache either. She’d only had one drink, and that sure as hell hadn't affected her yet. With a sigh, she slid a slender finger behind her ear, tucking away a stubborn strand of auburn hair. Too many men were approaching her. She hated how they just sauntered up to her, dropping line after line to try and get in her pants. It was pathetic, really. It didn't matter how handsome a man looked, what he said, or how large the bulge was at the front of his pants, he didn't stand a chance.

“Hey baby, can I get you another drink?” Round two was calling.

Elyse opened one green eye and stared up at the gentleman who already had a drink in his hand. “If I say yes, will you fuck off?” She didn't like the way the man’s lips curled in response to her question. Predictable and stupid; all men were the same.

“I’d rather fuck you,” he said, sliding in beside her.

He placed the drink on the table, but Elyse didn't touch it. Instead, she slid to the opposite side of the cushioned bench, around the table, and stood up. There wasn't any point telling him that she wasn't interested. If he was smart, he’d read the signals she was sending him as she walked away to buy herself another drink. She wanted cranberry vodka, something that the bartender couldn't fuck up like he’d fucked up her last drink. It would be just enough to start a buzz.

When she reached the counter, she ordered her drink, and then turned to stare at the dance floor. There were a lot of women out there. She watched a group of young women dancing, rubbing and grinding against one another. Heat flooded her body. She needed to get laid. There were a lot of men too. The heat left her body, and her expression changed to disinterest. She needed to get laid, but this wasn't exactly a place to pick up her “type.”

I'm so broke.... Jackie thought as she reluctantly gave her card to the bartender to pay for her long island. Her friends had dragged her out of her shit-hole apartment, which she was about to be evicted from, to cheer her up; it had been nearly three months since she'd lost her job...

Armed with nothing more than a degree in fashion design and the determination of a small-town girl Jackie had come to LA with dreams of hitting it big! However, she soon found out that was not enough. Instead she wound up as a waitress at some two star diner on the south end of town. And she couldn't even manage to keep that job! She was down to her last couple hundred dollars and instead of just swallowing her pride and buying a ticket back home she was out at at some club buying over-priced drinks. Could her life possibly get any worse?

"Hey, it's declined!" Jackie froze up as she took the useless plastic back and stared at it. There had to be some sort of mistake. She just checked this morning and she knew she had enough for tonight!

"No worriesh, I got this." As soon as he had spoken, the portly man had his hair arm around her waist as her tossed a twenty down onto the bar. By the way he was standing and slurring his words... He was probably a bit too far gone. However, the petite blond seemed to want little to do with his charity and slipped out of the uncomfortable embrace.

"Then enjoy the drink!" She said and began to flee to the dance floor where her friends were all huddled together. It was probably safer there anyways-

"Where ya goin? I just bought your drink, so drink it." The man said and took the long glass and shoved it at her, pouring the contents down the top of her dress and causing her to shriek loud enough that the nearby patrons could hear her over the loud music.

Jackie had just hit rock bottom.

"Cranberry vodka." She heard the male voice and a clunk before she felt the cold, damp glass against her elbow. Inhaling slowly, she turned her head and reached for her drink. This is going to be a long night Her slender fingers wound around the glass at the very same moment she heard a woman shouting about being declined. Elyse's green eyes shifted to the young woman, and she lifted her drink to her lips. That's what sucked about LA. Sometimes you spent money without even realizing you'd spent the money. This was a scene she'd witnessed before and would surely witness again. Her gaze worked the woman over from head to toe. The small blonde would be fine for tonight at least. Elyse's eyes shifted back to the dance floor. Someone would buy the girl's drink.

She rolled her eyes. Plenty of testosterone here tonight.

With her free hand, Elyse reached up and adjusted the neck of her fitted short black dress, and then smoothed over a few wrinkles in the front. At least she didn't have to worry about financial problems. She'd done well in the city, working with a major record label. Again, her eyes traveled back to the girl, and she listened as the inebriated man harassed the poor girl.

"Shit," she hissed, watching as the asshole dumped a drink down the young woman's dress. She when her legs began to move, or how she ended up in between the drunk and the girl. She didn't even know why she bothered to waste a perfectly good drink the second she tossed it on the man. "Go rub one out in a corner, will you? She's not interested and neither am I, so fuck off." Somehow, it happened, and when Elyse turned around, she was face to face with the woman now saturated in alcohol.

She opened her mouth to speak, knowing nothing nice would come out. "You look like shit." Now she was pissed. She'd wasted her drink to save some blonde bitch's ass, the atmosphere in the bar sucked, she needed to get laid, and she was now pissed. "You should get out of here too. You're soaked in liquor, and to top it off, you shouldn't have been here in the first place if you don't have any money."

Stop looking! Jackie bit her painted red lips as the eyes of everyone around just watched. Her tiny fists balled up as she did her best not to break-down as she stood there, her dress clinging to her skin now. As she shut her eyes she could already hear people beginning to snicker, most doing their best not to laugh.

"Gonna cry!?" The man taunted and Jackie couldn't help herself from letting out a sniffle as she rubbed her eyes to preempt the tears. However, she was soon taken aback as the other woman arrived to save the day. For a moment she thought that someone in this horrid city was actually benevolent.

'You look like shit'

The blond looked like someone had just slapped her across the face and stared dumbfounded. Then she looked at her toes in the open-toed heels and nodded. "I'm sorry..." She apologized, feelings like a child that had been scolded. Her body was red hot with embarrassment. A part of her wanted to just fall to her knees and start balling, while the other wanted to run to her friends and beg them to take her home. Jackie chose option C.

Quickly darting away from that wretched scene, the tiny blond pushed past the other people there and made her way outside. But what now? She was broke, covered in alcohol and there was no way she could go back inside now... Jackie's back pressed to the wall as she sunk down to her knees.

Clenching her teeth together, Elyse narrowed her eyes and scoffed in disgust at the young woman's dumbfounded expression. She turned her cheek, looking in the other direction. The apology the girl gave went in one ear and out the other. Her arms were crossed, fingers digging into the skin as she stared off at nothing in particular. Everyone that crossed in front of her vision appeared as a blur or seemed transparent. It wasn't until she heard the blonde's heels clicking across the wooden floor that Elyse bothered to look at her again. She watched as she made a quick getaway.

For a long moment, Elyse just stood there, staring. Her boiling blood was starting to simmer and cool, replaced with a different type of heat--lust. The small blonde had been attractive, despite how infuriated she'd made her. That dress she'd been wearing looked even better on the girl's figure after being drenched in alcohol. Breathing deep, Elyse took a step forward, then another, and before she knew it, the bar door was closing behind her.

The air outside was cold and had a bite to it, but Elyse didn't feel anything but the heat trapped inside. She glanced left and right, wondering if the girl had really gone, or if she'd simply exited to get some air. Her answer came when she caught sight of the blonde.

Pulling out a pack of cigarettes from her purse, Elyse lit one and took a puff. "Here." She leaned against the wall next to the girl, and offered the lit cigarette to her. Elyse didn't smoke often, but every now and again she needed a cigarette to calm her nerves. "Tell me why you were in that bar without any money. You don't look like a bum, but you don't look like you belong in there either."

Jackie heard some of the whispers from the people walking by her. She must have been so amusing, shivering in the cold as she curled up on the dirty pavement... Oh the things she'd do if she could just dissapear right now! Finally she reached into her hand-bag and pulled out her phone; it was 11 PM.. So 1 AM back home... She wondered if her mother would answer if she called right now. Tell her everything would be alright. It was so damn childish! Not that Jackie really felt like an adult right now, despite her alcohol bath.

Then she heard that stern voice again beside her, carrying with it the smell of smoke. A small squeak escaped her as she quickly hid her phone in the bag, seeing the woman from earlier... At first she thought that she was there to scold her more, or maybe to collect payment for the drink she'd wasted? Then she noticed the burning stick of cancer being held in front of her face and without thinking took it. She had never smoked once in her life though and she really wished she'd turned it down as she placed it between her lips and winced from the strong nicotine odor. However, the petite blond couldn't help feeling the need to prove herself and took a quick puff of it.

"That's disgusting!" Jackie coughed out and pulled it from her mouth as she spat at the taste. Though when questioned her sudden liveliness faded away. "I'm... My friends wanted to take me out. They said if I went out it'd help me get my mind off my... financial situation." The girl looked down, ashamed as she told a complete stranger this; even someone that had just saved her earlier. "But it's like you said, I really don't belong here, not for my type of people anyways." Then she smirked a little bit. "I'm not even sure if someone like me belongs in this city."

The blond's reaction to the cigarette was almost amusing. Elyse's eyes narrowed and a tiny smirk curved her lips. Almost amusing. She took the cigarette back, but instead of taking another puff, she threw it to the ground and stamped the end into the pavement. Her eyes then traveled back to the woman, where they stayed as she explained her situation. It sounded to Elyse like the girl simply didn't know what the hell she was doing, or perhaps not doing.

Licking her lips, Elyse lifted her slender shoulders in a shrug and exhaled on a long breath. "You don't belong, but it has nothing to do with what 'type' of person you are. It has to do with your attitude. You're weak-willed." She'd seen it before. The girl had given up before she'd even had a chance to get started. If a person was to make it in this city, he or she had to be prepared to be kicked around. Being kicked around included stumbling through financial pitfalls. With the economy so shitty, it was a wonder there were so many people living it up in LA.

"What exactly did you come here expecting?" Elyse asked with both eyebrows raised. "Did you think life would be handed to you on a silver platter?" She laughed, scoffed really. "Fuck no. You've got to claw your way to success."

Taking a deep breath in, Elyse pushed herself off the wall, and then squatted beside the girl. "Of course, there are other ways to get your foot in the door." Elyse's eyes fell to the girl's lips. "Or at least to make a little extra cash." Casually, and with great skill, she located a twenty dollar bill from inside of her purse. A devious grin appeared over her lips, and she cupped the girl's cheek in one hand.

"You want to make a deal?" Her free hand, the one holding the twenty, brushed against one side of the girl's breast. Green eyes half mast, Elyse held her mouth just a fraction of an inch from the other woman's. She maintained eye-contact, though her lashes were lowered to half-mast. "I can help you if you'll do something for me in return."

'This is just what I need... A total stranger lecturing me.' Jackie thought as she rubbed her forehead into her palms. She could feel her skin prickling, but not because of the cold... This was something else, something more primal. Ever since high-school Jackie knew when someone was taking an interest in her... The way they moved, the way their eyes just seemed to scan her from head to toe. This woman took awhile to register, women always did, but it soon became more and more evident. After all, nobody in this city just did something out of the kindness of their heart.

Men were usually more upfront, but women had to play these little games.. Jackie wasn't sure which she preferred, or rather, which she found more repulsive; having some drunk try to force a drink on her... or having this snake get so close and then try to shove a twenty into her cleavage.

"What are you... suggesting?" For the first time in weeks there was a little bit of fire in her eyes, just a flicker, as she grabbed Elyse's wrist and held her hand away from her face. Did the question really need to be asked? She knew. Rather, the question she really needed answered was wether or not she'd take her up on the offer. Elyse was attractive and had this night gone differently she'd probably not hesitated to going home with her. So was getting a little cash, especially when she was so desperate, really that wrong?

OF COURSE!

"Just spit it out..." Her eyes darted down with shame, which financially speaking, she had no right to feel.

The smirk on Elyse's face broadened, became more wicked. She wasn't suggesting anything. She was spelling it out for the girl, and she could sense the young woman knew exactly what she was talking about. Games weren't needed between women. Women knew all the cues. It made getting what was wanted or needed easier. Women could easily read other women. Intuition, some called it. Elyse took a deep breath and pulled the twenty back, closer to her own chest.

"Yeah, you don't seem that interested, so maybe not," Elyse said nonchalantly, tucking the twenty back into her purse. She gave a little shrug and stood upright. "That's okay. Plenty of fish in the sea." Of course, there weren't plenty of the right fish in the sea she'd just exited to chase the blond outside, but it didn't matter. There were a lot of bars in LA. A lot of bars with a lot of women. She could manage to find another to drag into bed and get her fix.

Jackie's eyes never left the little green note, watching as Elyse toyed with her, bringing it from chest to purse. God! Her cheeks puffed up a bit and she did her best not to speak up to the other woman. Jackie might have been known for bringing truth to the rumor about blond's, but the green eyes devil wasn't exactly being subtle... Her emerald eyes were piercing through the alcohol-stained fabric and the curl to her lips were a sign she had already won the game. So what could she do now? Their little cat and mouse was over and Elyse had her dangling by her claws... Jackie could just walk away. Just slap the pretentious bitch in front of everyone and leave! Damnit she wanted to! Her hands balled up into little fists and shook for a moment before finally releasing. It was bad enough that she had considered it, worse that she'd given into it... But now she was going to have to beg for it!?

"Th-that's not... I mean.." Biting her lower lip and swallowing her pride one hand gripped Elyse's hip while the other caught her wrist before she could slide the green bill away. Finally clearing her throat she did her best to hold back on her nerves before doing a quick double take to make sure none of the others she'd come with had made it outside yet. "I mean that I'm pretty open." Giving her brightest smile her body pushed up against Elyse a little; for such an icy woman her body was practically radiating heat. "So... Will you tell me more about this deal?" Leaning in just a little closer she let out in a small whisper "Please?"

Maybe she was weak willed, maybe she didn't have what it took to make it on her own. Right now Jackie believed every word coming from Elyse' sly mouth as if it were law. So if this is what it would take? Flirting a little with another woman so she didn't wind up on the streets? Well even this little mouse could pull that off... Jackie thought.

Hearing the blonde woman speak, Elyse’s green eyes dropped. One slender eyebrow lifted, and she parted her lips the moment she felt a hand land on her hip. The other eyebrow jolted up, and Elyse’s devious grin widened as she felt the woman’s dainty fingers curl around her wrist. When she felt the blonde’s body press against hers, Elyse’s nostrils flared. The woman smelled heavily of alcohol, but there was the faintest feminine scent beneath it.

Slowly, Elyse breathed in, basking in the blonde’s subtle fragrance. Was that perfume? Or did she naturally smell like that? Please? The whispered words fluttered into her ears, causing the fine hairs on the back of her neck to rise.

Staring at the blonde, the sly smirk played once more on Elyse’s lips, and she tilted her head slightly to the left. “It’s simple, really. You come home with me tonight and I’ll pay you, but once you’re in, you’re mine. My house, my rules. If you break my rules, you don’t get paid.”

Elyse’s tongue flicked out, gliding ever so casually over her lips, which parted to reveal a set of pretty, straight white teeth. A hand moved to cup Jackie’s face, and then slid to the side of her neck, the nape, and then into her hair. Her fingers curled, and she placed her other hand at the small of the blonde’s back.

The music pulsed inside, the doors opened and closed, but Elyse either didn’t notice or didn’t care. She moved her mouth closer to Jackie’s; so close, in fact, that she could feel her breath against her lips. “Do we have a deal? If your answer is no, step away and I’ll let you go without so much as a word. If your answer is yes…” She paused, glancing toward the door as it opened once more, seeing the group of girl’s Jackie had entered the club with exiting. “Kiss me. Right here. Right now.”

Was this really happening right now? She couldn't help the small twitches and twirls in her spine, never realizing just how intimidating another woman could truly be until now. Elyse was confident, maybe even a little cocky... But... "Ah!" A little squeak came as the firm grip came upon her face. Jackie was frozen now as Elyse told her what she had planned. It scared her that she would have no control, angered her that Elyse might not pay her... And very deep down it did, just a very little bit, excite her. However, she did have a little sparkling of a fire in her and she have a bit of a scowl. "Fine..." However, her fingers gave a small pinch to the woman's side. "But I better be paid good."

Grr! If she wasn't so desperate for cash, if she wasn't so damned pathetic she'd show her. Jackie just HATED that grin now! Yet she just grinded her body up closer to Elyse and held steady. "Just this once, ok?" Her body straightened up trying to appear firm in her resolve... Even if she was sure Elyse could squash any resistance from her now just by playing coy; which Jackie was starting to see was one of this deviant's strong suits.

The smell of tobacco hit the young blond hard as Elyse breathed down upon her. It made her wince and fidget, a bit more uncomfortable now than before. Her head turned to the side to avoid it, her one final out was upon her... But despite Elyse's words her grip was far to firm. If she said no, would this stranger really let her run off? No. Of course not, so Jackie really didn't have a choice. Right?

"Damn.." She puffed seeing her group of girls stepping out for air. The little gears in her pretty little head were spinning about like crazy. What was she actually agreeing to do? What were her 'friends' going say when they saw her? Nervously she took a step back and then glanced up at Elyse - God... That look in her eyes. It was cold and fierce and before she knew what she was doing Jackie was on the tips of her toes pushing her lips against Elyse.

Once was fine if that was all her little mouse was willing to play. Elyse just needed the quick fix now. She watched the young blonde's eyes dart from her to the group of girls exiting the bar. The woman was beginning to falter, but Elyse knew she had her trapped. Their eyes locked, and the moment their lips collided, Elyse responded by firing back with the lust that was bubbling right at surface level.

Her tongue swept out, brushing over the other woman's lips, parting them and forcing her way in for a quick taste. Yes... That would do nicely. She smiled once more, effectively breaking off the kiss with a step back and a firm placement of her hands on the other woman's hips. "Follow me."

Taking the woman by the hand, she led her to a parking lot about a block away, unlocked a bright blue sedan, and released her hold on the girl. "You're in for one hell of a night," Elyse said, pausing when she realized she didn't even know her guest's name. She grabbed the handle on the driver's side and opened the door while her eyes remained fixated on the blonde. Did it really matter if she knew her name or not? The game was bang and be done, right? Right. Elyse slid inside the vehicle and turned the key in the ignition.

Her eyes peeked to the corner, praying that the girls wouldn't see her. I hate this woman! Was the only thought running through her head, but as her slippery tongue broke through she couldn't deny that, for a moment, her knees felt like jelly. Her small hands gripped onto Elyse's shoulders in order to keep her balance, the tip of her spine burning up to her chest and as the pulled away she stood stunned before a little squeak came out. "That was-- Yeah, let's go."

Jackie didn't take any prodding and allowed herself to be guided by this woman, with careless disregard for what her true intentions might be. The club, her friends and even that asshole who had tossed the drink on her had faded entirely into the back corners of her mind. Each step they were taking made her shiver as she nervously fidgeted with a strand of her hair like a child.

When the silence was broken, with that cocky little remark... Jackie's face burned a bright red and she swallowed hard and nodded. Her entire body was stiff as a board as she sat in the car, not sure of what to expect next. For all she knew she'd just gotten into the car with some- Stop! It didn't matter at all right now. There was no more room for regrets, she'd made just about every mistake one young woman could. What was one more?

As they began to leave Jackie clutched her seat belt and tried to hide her face. There was an awkward silence in the car and every now and then she'd peer up at Elyse to see the most devious grin spread across her lips. "What-" She coughed and spoke up a bit. "What's your name?"

Silence was something Elyse was used to. Living on her own in LA, she'd learned to accept silence, so she didn't mind it. When the blond woman coughed, the silence in the car was interrupted, and Elyse glanced over at her.

"Elyse," she replied with a slight tilt of her head. "And who did I just employ for the night?" Slowly, she slid a hand into the blonde's lap, between her thighs, and squeezed firmly. They'd be arriving at her apartment shortly. Elyse didn't know if the blonde had ever been with another woman or not. Deft fingers slipped the fabric of the blonde's dress further up her leg.

"My place is just around here." She turned the wheel with one hand, and with the other stretched her fingers out and grazed the tips over the fabric of the woman's panties. Pulling into her designated spot under a small shelter, she retracted the hand she'd had between the woman's legs. She turned off the car, unlocked it, and climbed out before locking it again and shutting her car door.

'Elyse', even her name sounded pretentious.. So when she was asked her name? "Uh-" Jackie paused for a quick second or two before shaking her head as if trying to snap back into attention. "My name is... um..." God she was the worst at thinking things up right on the spot. However, when that hand came upon her, a radiation of heat came upon her and a name suddenly came to her. "Amber!" She exclaimed a little bit too loudly. Nice one, using your sister's name..Idiot. How am I even-Where are her fingers going!? Jackie squirmed a bit and tried to stay calm. Her eyes flashed from Elyse's hand to her face, back and forth. The other woman was acting like everything was natural...Her spine tingled not sure what she could do now.

"Oh that's niiiiiiiiiice" Her voice pitched a bit as she felt the exploitative fingers and she quickly crossed her legs. Jackie's face was red-hot, but she didn't want Elyse to have second thoughts and take her back to the bar. "I-I don't start until we're inside..." Jackie squeaked trying to be defend herself. When they did stop she quickly bounced out the car. Having to sit even that close to Elyse had been making her skin crawl the entire time and even though it was a cold night... She just felt a bit better putting some distance between them, even if it was for a short time. "So... How many times have you, you know, done this sort of thing?"

'My name is...um'? Elyse narrowed her eyes and stared at the night sky as she waited for the young blonde to climb out of the car. The verbal pause was enough of a let-on. This girl didn't want to use her real name. Fair enough. A crooked smirk stretched up the right side of her face. She recalled Amber's stunned expression when she'd explored below her waist. It was going to be one hell of an interesting night. Either this girl was a virgin or she'd never been with a girl before. Maybe both. The crooked smile crawled even further up Elyse's cheek.

"Hm?" Elyse arched her eyebrows and turned to face the girl when she heard the car door open and the question that flew from the girl's lips. "How many times?" She inhaled slowly and counted, moving her lips in silent words. "Don't know that I've ever counted, but I guess more than a few." She cast another devilish smile at the young blonde. "Why? Are you having second thoughts?"

Sliding around the front of the car, Elyse walked toward the girl, closing the distance between them. "You're a virgin, aren't you?" She lifted an eyebrow at the girl. Her eyes twinkled with mischief.

A small jolt ran up Jackie's spine causing her to hesitate when she noticed the wicked little smirk spreading across Elyse's face. 'Just stay calm!' She told herself, trying to convince herself that she was ready to do this...and even if she wasn't that she had no choice in the matter. At the very least if it was with another woman, maybe it wasn't going to be so bad? After all, what could they really do together? Kiss? Touch...? Her lips tightened up as the images began to dance around her mind no matter how hard she tried to erase them.

"That's...alright..." Perhaps, she thought, this was too much for her to handle. Elyse was not only older, but for more experienced than her in these sorts of...things. Then again what was she to make of herself? 'Am I having second thoughts? Of course!' Is what she wanted to say, but staring into that deviant smile and those emerald eyes left her at a loss for words. Even as Elyse came towards her she couldn't muster the strength within her legs to move away.

"I-" Elyse's question stunned her and her eyes went wide as she struggled to respond in some way, but instead she found herself staring down at her shoes and clutched the bottom of her stained dress. "That...isn't going to be a problem, right?" Jackie bit her lip and instead of backing away moved forward and softly placed her hands onto the other woman's hips. "Right?" There was a pitch in her voice when she asked again.

Back
Top Bottom