Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Abduction ((Valken&Blair))

Blair1216

Pulsar
f.jpg

Lola was standing by the champagne table. Dressed in a form-fitting red dress, she looked both bored and out of play among the businessmen and women that surrounded her. She normally did not come to her father's dinner parties, but he insisted that she be there. He claimed that it was because he did not see her enough since she left for college, but she had a sneaking suspicion that he had caught wind of her partying and low grades. Lola may be incredibly naïve and innocent when it came to sex, drugs, and alcohol, but she was finally starting to get the hang of being with large groups of people her own age... That was an improvement.

Of course, she was her daddy's little girl, and he did not want her doing anything but studying and... Well, being a good girl.

Lola knew why her father was so protective. After losing her mother to illness, he had no interest in losing Lola as well. However, he tended to come off obsessive at times. It wasn't unusual for her father to hire men to follow her around campus and make sure she was not getting herself into any trouble.

Glancing around the room, Lola pouted a little. Her father was talking to one of his business partners, and he left her to her own devices. Sadly, all she could think to do was drink a couple glasses of champagne. Thanks to her low alcohol tolerance, she was already feeling quite wobbly.

It was a shame that there was not a man in the room who was interested in dancing with her (or willing to deal with her father's disapproval), because Lola was an incredibly graceful dancer. All those years of ballet lessons had really paid off, even if her father would never (ever) allow her to actually perform. That would mean traveling, and he was not about to allow his baby girl to get to far away from him.

2wp8qj8.jpg

Whenever his largest competitor threw a party Augustus did his best to make sure he made an appearance. Augustus was never invited to these parties, but he had inside man who would let Augustus know when and where they were being thrown and when you were a billionaire you were allowed to crash a party without being kicked out. He kept things low key when he entered the fancy hall where the party was being thrown. He wasn't there to make a scene, just an appearance. That alone would be enough to drive his competition up the wall.

He made small talk with a few select people. While Trent was keeping company with one of his important business partners, Augustus couldn't help but notice that everyone he talked to was being noted and remembered. Although so far everything he had done at the party was completely innocent, it was nice that he was garnering some suspicion within his rival company.

As he broke away from some idle conversation and made his way over to the champagne table Augustus very easily noticed the young blonde in the striking, form-fitting red dress. The dress alone made her stand out in a room full of people wearing black tuxedos and black cocktail dresses. Adding her long blonde hair, cute face, bright eyes and very lovely body – well she was a very welcome sight. Augustus found it discouraging that he didn't already know who she was; perhaps a new intern?

As he neared her he couldn't help but notice the little pout she had on her face. Odd, for a new hire to visibly be showing her distaste at a company party, no matter how minor. “You should be careful, love.” Coming up beside her Augustus took a glass of champagne off of the table before turning to look at her. “All these businessmen are dogs. Anyone of them would simply love to eat you up.” As he spoke the last words he made a small show of having his eyes slowly run down her slim form, checking out her curves that were so quite nicely shown by her red dress, before they slowly made their way back up to her eyes. Come to think of it; how come a pretty girl like her didn't already have a small group of men surrounding her?

Lola yelped when she heard a deep voice behind her, snapping her out of the deep thought she was currently having. "W-what?" she stammered, taken off guard. She turned around and looked at the devilishly handsome older man standing in front of her. A deep red blush spread across her chest and cheeks when he looked her up and down. No man had ever been so blunt around her. After her head had cleared, she took a gulp of her champagne ( a little to large to be considered lady-like) and shook her head. "They know my father would have their necks," she answered with an innocent shrug, then nodded over to her father. Trent was currently talking to a group of men. He was obviously distracted, because if he wasn't, he'd already be across the room and between Lola and Augustus.

Lola cleared her throat, feeling a tad awkward. He reminded her of a tiger, eyeing her like some sort of prey.

"I do not usually come to these things," she explained, glancing down at her champagne flute. As pretty as Lola was, she was very insecure. "I'm only here because my father insisted." She rolled her eyes a bit, showing her obvious distaste, then glanced up at him with a shy, sweet smile.

The girl reacted quite surprisingly to Augustus speaking to her, letting out a small yelp and stammering as if taken off guard. Augustus had figured she would have been in better control of her emotions, considering all the high profile people she was around; and what he had said was true. Most of the men in the room would simply love to take advantage of her pretty, petite body. Turning to face him Augustus couldn't help but notice the bright red blush that formed across her face.

He could feel the monster inside of him stirring at the so obviously innocent creature he had stumbled upon.

She took a quick, large gulp of her champagne before shaking her head and telling him her father would have the neck of any man who approached her. Following her nod with his eyes he found that she had pointed towards the group that Trent was in. Could it be? He knew Trent had a daughter around the age of this blonde; but he had never bothered to look into her. A small smirk came to Augustus' lip as he was realizing just what pieces were falling into place for him. As she continued speaking he looked back to her as she explained that she usually did not come to these things; and was only here because her father insisted.

Returning her shy smile with a wolfish one of his own, Augustus decided that it was perhaps time to cause a scene. Reaching out Augustus took the girl's class of champagne out of her hands. She didn't seem to know how to drink it properly. “Well, since you're here you might as well have some fun, right?” He set both his glass along with hers on the table before holding his hand out. “Come along.

Once she took his hand Augustus led her out towards the dance floor, where only a very few couples were taking advantage of the slow jazz music. Once he had her in the middle of the dance floor he turned to face her, adjusting his hands upon her slim body into a classic ball room dance formation. “You must be what, twenty-one?” Taking the lead Augustus began to dance with the girl, having had significant training in this style of dance. “Your Father must have you in University, no?” Speaking of her Father, Augustus was interested to know how he would react once he realized his biggest competitor had her precious, innocent daughter on the dance floor. Surely the CEO wouldn't want to cause a scene at his own party?

Lola looked hesitant, but the man's charming behavior was too compelling. She simply could not turn him away. "I... Well, okay," she murmured nervously, taking his hand. Her hand seemed incredibly small within his palm, and when he took her into his arms to start the dance, a shiver ran up her spine. She was fairly sure that the only reason why she was dancing correctly was because of muscle memory. There was no way that her brain had anything to do with the way her feet were moving, because her mind was completely captivated by the charm of the man who was leading.

She blushed and nodded when he asked about her age, averting her eyes away from his. Her stomach was flipping at the idea of her father seeing her with this man. He never liked the idea of a boy touching her, let alone a man.

"I, uh, I go to NYU," she stammered, swallowing hard. "My father would not allow me to stray to far."

Kent Abernathy had looked up from a stimulating conversation long enough to see Augustus and Lola. He ground his teeth together, trying to decide exactly how he would handle to situation. Of course, it would be more polite to handle the situation after the dinner party, but his blood was already boiling. He stood there, sipping his scotch and trying to decide how he was going to react.

Meanwhile, Lola was twirling around the dance floor with Augustus, graceful as ever. "I'm going to school for accounting," she said, then stuck out her tongue a bit, "It was my father's idea. I wanted to continue my dancing, but he refused." She blushed. "I'm sorry. I'm rambling..."

Although there was some hesitation the pretty blonde took his hand with little insistence required of him. Her hand was soft in his hand as he led her to the dance floor, and once she was in her arms her body felt nice and firm, yet soft. She was several inches shorter than him, but her petite body felt wonderful, even with the few inches in between the two of them. She danced very well; he could tell that she was putting little thought into the actual dance, yet she flowed even more smoothly than he did.

Answering his question she told him that she went to NYU. A plan was forming in Augustus' mind, and it involved them dancing together in a much more different manner. While telling him where she went to school she couldn't help but mention that her father did not want her straying far. Apparently she did not appreciate her father's protectiveness. Augustus doubted she would enjoy his possessiveness; but then he wouldn't give her the chance to complain.

A turn in their dance allowed Augustus to look over the blonde's head to find her father watching the two of them, clearly seething with anger. Augustus flashed him a smile before the girl continued, telling him she was going to school for accounting, another one of her father's ideas. She had wanted to continue dancing. “That is a pity. A beautiful bird such as you should be allowed to dance free.” Augustus certainly intended to have her dance for his entertainment if things went as he was planning.

Please, talk as much as you wish. You have a lovely voice.” Augustus spun her around before pulling her body back towards him. “A university girl. You wouldn't happen to be a sorority girl as well, would you?” His questions all had an ulterior motive. He wanted to find out where she lived. He wouldn't be able to follow her home from the party, he needed to be much more subtle.

Lola blushed again. From what she had seen and heard, she assumed that he was a very experienced man with the ladies. Her truly knew how to talk to a woman, and as much as she would love to turn it down and call out the bull shit, she was flattered. She had never had a man talk to her or look at her like this, and it was making her feel good. The thought of her fathers disappointment had seemed to disappear. "I'm in Delta Sigma Thelta," she said, smiling proudly, "I live in the house with the rest of the girls. It's fun, I guess." She shrugged, looking unsure about it all. Being apart of a sorority was another of one of her father's ideas. It kept her with a group of girls and away of from horny college boys.

Suddenly, Lola let out a yelp. She was grabbed by the upper arms by one of her father's security guards and pulled away from Augustus. Her father stepped forward with another security guard, one eye brow arched. He was twisting his ring around his finger like he always did when irritated.

"Augustus, I do not remember sending you an invitation to my party," Kent murmured, his jaw tight with anger. "And I do not remember giving you permission to dance with me daughter." At that, he looked like he was about to lunge at the other man's throat. If people were not all around, he would have taken this in a very uncivilized way. However, he had a lot of important people in the room that he did not want to alarm.

Lola looked at Augustus, her jaw practically dropping. This was the man that her father spent many of nights at dinner complaining about. This was the man that her father despised and would do anything to knock him out of the business. Immediately, Lola was stricken with guilt. Her father would never get over this mistake, and he was never going to let her live it down.

"Daddy, I-"

"Quiet, Lola," he snapped, his hand going up. Immediately, she closed her mouth, and Kent nodded to a security guard to take her out of the room. She frowned and allowed the guard to lead her to a small room that branched off the ballroom. Her eyes, however, never left the mysterious eyes of the man she had danced with.

"See, Augustus, my daughter is very... very much off limits," he growled, his eye growing colder by the second.

With a deep blush, cute blush on her face she told him that she was indeed in a sorority. Which was odd; from what Augustus knew of sororities they quickly made sluts of all the girls within them. That at least had been true in the sororities he had dealt with back when he himself was in university. Maybe the times had changed that as well. To listen to the girl she seemed quite uninterested in her sorority and school in total.

Before Augustus could reply the blonde was pulled from his arms by a security guard. Kent sure had taken his time to break up their dance. Going by the look on Kent's face Augustus had crossed a line. A self-satisfied smirk formed on his lips as he was told that he hadn't been invited, and he certainty had no permission to dance with the man's daughter. Said daughter seemed to be quite surprised at who Augustus was, her jaw dropping as if it was some huge revelation. The blonde attempted to apologized, but Kent cut her off, and at the same time gave Augustus the girl's name.

As she was being led off Augustus kept her eyes for a short while before giving her a final wink, and focusing his attention on her father. The man growled that his daughter was very much off limits. “Calm down, Kent. You're nearing heart-attack age and I would hate to stop meeting you like this. Besides, your daughter is far too.. innocent for my tastes.” A lie, but Augustus did not want Kent knowing just what kind of interest he had taken in the man's daughter. “Now I suggest you gather your members of board quite quickly. About an hour ago the sale was finalized, Mullen Trucking is now mine. Good luck keeping your shipping and receiving business going without any transportation.” That had been the original reason Augustus had showed up this night, to rub that little unknown fact in his competitor's face. Taking Kent's moment of surprise, Augustus began walking away. “Enjoy the party.

Once he got outside the door Augustus gave the valet the ticket, and while he waited for his car he pulled out his cell and called the son of one of Augustus' senior board members. A university student who happened to be attending NYU. “Jake, your Father tells me your grades are doing astounding this semester.” “Yes, I think celebration is in order; if I send you several kegs you think you can throw something together?” “Good. Invite the girls from Delta Sigma Thelta. I hear they've been looking for a good party.” “Yeah, that's right. You have a very good night.” The first part of his plan was complete. Assuming Kent would send his daughter back to her home on university she should be returning to an empty sorority house. The perfect opportunity for him to let the monster loose.

As he got into his car Augustus made a few more calls, finalizing others parts of his plan.

A few hours later, Lola stepped out of the limo her father sent her home in and walked up to the front door of the sorority house. For a Saturday night, it was oddly quiet. The entire house was completely empty, making her wonder of a party that she didn't know about was going on. The thought had her feeling a little disappointed on top of the guilt she already felt for dancing with her father's enemy. In reality, it wasn't her fault! If he did not try to shelter her so much, she may have recognized Augustus... Of course, the idea of defying him gave her a sudden rush of adrenaline that she was not expecting. She had never thought of rebelling against her over protective father before, but maybe that was exactly what she needed.

Once upstairs and in her room, Lola slipped out of the constricting red dress and in to a pair of pajama shorts and a tank top. Her breasts were a little larger than average (especially on her petite frame), so it was obvious that she no longer had a bra on. As far she was concerned, she would not be seeing anyone else tonight. She just wanted to sleep off the champagne and try to forget about how angry her father was.

Stretched out on the couch in the lounge area, Lola flipped through the channels on the television, not thinking twice about how dangerous it was for her to be in the large house all by herself. In fact, she did not even lock the door, for she figured the other girls would be stumbling in drunk in a few hours.

After Augustus had left the party he made a bee-line straight to his mansion just outside of the city. Thoughts of the blonde and what he would do with her invaded his mind and spurred him on. It barely took him an hour before he was leaving his house again. He had changed out of his fancy suit and into a simple pair of jeans, and a white tee-shirt. If he was going to be walking across University property he did not want to be wearing a suit that cost half of a student's tuition. He also brought a revolver and a hunting knife, both concealed under his shirt. He doubted he would need the weapon in order to make the submissive girl cooperate; but he decided to bring them just to be sure.

He had briefly looked at a map online while he was at home, so once he arrived at the university he was able to find the Delta Sigma Thelta house with relative ease. As he approached the house he couldn't help the self-satisfied smirk on his lips at the apparent vacancy of the place. Walking up the steps to the front door he found it conveniently unlocked as well. With the grace of a monster who had done this before Augustus silently entered the house, his ears picking up the muted sound of a television somewhere within the house.

Although it was dark inside he had very little trouble traversing the corridors. Soon enough he found the room where the television was on, and a form laying sprawled out on a couch. Walking up behind the couch Augustus looked over to find none other than Lola watching the television in the seemingly otherwise empty house. He admired her barely covered body for a few long, drawn out moments before he drew out the knife and reached over the back of the couch.

One hand tightly clasped over her mouth, the other pressing the edge of the knife against her throat. Not hard enough to draw blood, but she would be able to feel the sharp edge. “Be a good girl and don't scream. Nod if you'll keep silent.” Once he felt her head nodding he took his hand off of her mouth, but left the knife against her throat. “Sadly our meeting was cut short earlier. But at least this way we can skip the boring parts and start enjoying ourselves so much quicker, yes?” Augustus paused to let her think that over, but he didn't give her enough time to respond. “Come around the couch and stand in front of me. Be a doll and pull your tits out of the top of your shirt as well.” He had been relatively well-mannered with her at their previous meeting, so he was curious to see how she reacted to his vulgar tongue and vile demands.

Lola was in such shock, it would have been impossible for her to speak. She nodded her head, fear in her eyes, and glanced up at the charming man she had been dancing with just a few hours ago. It was obvious from the look in her eyes that she recognized him, but she certainly had not been expecting this.

The edge of the knife at her throat made her wince. She whimpered a little, but kept her mouth shut. It was clear that this man knew exactly what he was doing, for his hands seemed practiced in their movements. It had her shaking but doing what she was told. She forced her body to stand up and come around the small couch, leaning against it and looking up at him. Her teary eyes came in contact with his, and her shaking hands moved down to grasp that hem of her shirt.

Before she pulled it up, she shook her head.

"Sir, I know nothing about my father's business," she promised. "Is that what you want? Because I know very little. I would not be of any use to you, I swear." Her words were coming out with desperation, but she kept her voice at a whisper. "Please. Why are you doing this? I... I don't understand." She swallowed hard and looked up at him with fearful eyes. Afraid of him hurting her, she slipped the flimsy tank top over her head, revealing a pair of healthy, round breasts. She had to fight the urge to cover herself, for no man had ever seen her breasts.

The petite blonde did exactly as Augustus commanded her to; from nodding her head to standing up and walking around the couch. His eyes traversed her body as she did so, admiring the curves that her pajamas presented him, along with her long, bare legs. He could feel his stomach doing flips at the prospect of her now being all his, to enjoy as he pleased. Once she was in front of him, leaning against the couch her shaky hands grasped the bottom hem of her shirt, teary eyes looking into his and she hesitated.

Her soft voice then came out in barely a whisper, and she promised him that she knew nothing of her father's business, and she questioned why he was doing this to her. Augustus didn't need to give her any more incentive however as she pulled her tank top up and over her head, exposing her torso completely to him.

Augustus slowly took in the wonderful sight. From the fear her in her eyes to her perky breasts everything was better than he had imagined. “Oh darling, this has nothing to do with your father.” Taking a small step forward Augustus reached out with both hands and lightly grasped onto her hips, the blade of the knife gently pressing against her soft side, though not threateningly. He then crouched down, lowering his face to her stomach, where his tongue came out.

He began to run his tongue up her torso, taking in the salty taste of her. When his head got to her breasts he slowed down, letting his face spread her soft, yet firm breasts apart. He relished at the feeling of her soft skin rubbing against his cheeks; where his light stubble was probably prickling her. Too soon his face made it past her breasts and his tongue came off of her chest. Rising up to her height he looked her in the eyes for a moment before pressing his lips against hers. He teased himself, and possibly her with the kiss, running his tongue across her bottom lip while their lips gently rubbed together. Too quickly the kiss came to an end and Augustus stood to his full height, just inches in front of her, and he allowed his hands to drop from her hips.

Turn around and bend over the couch. Keep your eyes on me, and nice and slowly remove your shorts. When they are off, tell me how experienced of a slut you are.” She had seemed very shy at the dance, and even more so here. There was a small chance that she was a virgin, but Augustus doubted he was that lucky. She was far too pretty for every boy in school to have left her alone.

Lola stomach tensed when she felt his knife at her hip, but she didn't move away from him. He intimidated her, and she was not about to try to run away from him. Just by looking at him, she knew that the possibility of fighting him off was slim to none.

"If this has nothing to do with my father, then what do you want?" she replied shakily. When he started to crouch down, she watched him with wide eyes. His tongue caught her by surprise, making her abdominal muscles flex and tense. She let out a little gasp, and her hands grasped the back of the couch. "Sir, I-"

She was cut off by his kiss, and oddly enough, her lips melted into his. Her knees suddenly felt incredibly weak. What was her problem? Why was she acting this way? She should be kicking and screaming, but instead, she was hoping that this powerful man would kiss her with even more force. It was ridiculous, and it was intoxicating.

At his words, Lola shook her head. She turned around, slowly pushing her flimsy pajama bottoms down her slender, toned thighs. However, when she stopped to look at him in the eyes, she couldn't make the words come out of her mouth. Not the words that he wanted. "But, I'm not," she whispered desperately, "I'm not what you want. There are a lot of girls who live here and have lots of experience, I promise you." She blushed. "I don't have any. I'm a virgin, I swear." She swallowed hard, hoping he'd believe her. She knew it was a long shot, but it was true. How was she supposed to lose her virginity when he father watched her every move?

Lola's legs were shaking beneath her as she looked over her shoulder at him. Her lower lip was quivering. "I... I've never done anything like this before."

When he told the petite blond that this had nothing to do with her father she questioned what it was about. Augustus only let out a small chuckle at her innocent question; surely she must have some idea of what was going on. If she didn't him licking up her chest must have made it very clear what he wanted from her. The gasp she let out when his tongue found her skin was pure music to his ears. Pleasantly when he pressed his lips against hers she didn't try to back away, if anything she almost pressed into it.

When he spoke, commanding and questioning her she shook her head as she turned around. His eyes went to her bottom as she slowly pushed her shorts down her long, slender legs; exposing herself to him. She then spoke the words that he wanted to hear; she was a virgin, and she had never done anything like this before.

His hand reached out and he roughly grasped onto one of her bare ass cheeks, roughly groping her. “That's good. Your virginity it what I want.” His hand slid down from her smooth ass cheek and down between her legs. Lightly he pressed into her slit, feeling at her tightness and that she was indeed a virgin. “You don't mind if I take it do you?” His tone of voice was hardly comforting; he wasn't asking for permission but taunting her with the fact.

Letting his fingers slide out of her pussy he instead grabbed onto both of her hips and pulled her back, so her ass was pressed against his crotch. Again the knife was held against her side as his other hand slid up and around her so he could grab onto her breast. With that hold he roughly pulled her back, so her back was pressed against his chest. Roughly he began fondling her breast. “Yes, I'm going to use your body for my pleasure. I'll fuck you, and I'll hurt you, but that's alright, isn't it?” After he finished speaking his thumb and index finger tightened around her nipple and he roughly twisted it.

Beg for it. Get down on your knees facing me, and take my cock out. Beg me to make you my little fuck doll while you rub my cock between your breasts. Beg me to take your virginity.” He liked the sound of her voice, so if he put that to use in forcing her to ask for something she did not want; well that was all the better. His grip loosened on her breast, giving her room to obey his commands, should she decide to do so.

Lola let out a whine when he groped her as. It was hard to tell if it was out of pleasure or pain... She swallowed hard and closed her eyes as his finger entered her previously untouched womanhood. His assertiveness had her trembling, and his tone of voice had her feeling a new burning sensation down below. "I... You want to take me virginity?" she asked, but her words came out in short gasps as his hands mauled her breasts. The fear of the knife in his hand seemed to be over-shadowed by the odd pleasure she was getting from him pulling and twisting her nipples. Never had she thought that she would get pleasure from this kind of pain, and never had she thought that this demeaning act would turn her on so much. Her thighs already felt embarrassingly slick.

"O-Oh," she whimpered, then nodded helplessly.

Slowly, she took his cock out of his pants. It made her even more nervous that before, for it's size was intimidating. How on earth was this supposed to fit inside of her when she could only manage two fingers on a good day? Her hands gently rubbed over it, feeling it out and trying to get the hang of it. Her back bowed enough so that his cock came in contact with her breasts, and they easily wrapped around it once she figured out how to hold them.

Nervously turning around and dropping to her knees, Lola looked at the zipper of his pants like a deer caught in the headlights.

"P-Please," she whispered, glancing up at him with clear blue eyes. "Fuck me and t-take my virginity. M-make me your little fuck doll... Please fuck my p-pussy." The words were foreign to her young mouth, but they had her fired up in ways that she did not know was possible. In fact, the more she thought about it, the more it excited her. With out even thinking about it, she began to rub her thighs together in an effort to give herself some sort of release.

The blonde let out a pretty whine when Augustus groped her ass, and seemed to give no outward signs of stopping his hands as they freely roamed over her firm body. She questioned him when he stated that he wanted to take her virginity; but the gasping words she spoke out were hardly ones of denial. In fact, it almost seemed as if she was enjoying herself. When he gave her his commands she whimpered before helplessly nodding then turning around and dropping to her knees.

Slowly, and nervously she pulled his cock out of his jeans, and Augustus couldn't help the smirk that formed on his lips at the feeling of her hands caressing his shaft. Soon she placed his cock between her two soft breasts, and began to give him small amounts of pleasure that way. Then, looking up at him with her wide, blue eyes she began to beg him to fuck her pussy, take her virginity and make her his little fuck doll.

Take my cock in your mouth. Suck on it and ravish it with your tongue. Let me feel how badly you want me to fuck you.” He kept his hands at his sides, though with the knife in plain view should she suddenly decide she didn't wish to continue her obedience.

Back
Top Bottom