Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dante's Inferno

Xanatos

Lady in the Making
I have to say I couldn't have been happier. I picked it up at a midnight release on monday and have had a great deal of difficulty pulling away from my 360.

I've already plowed through the gates of hell as well as the circles of Limbo, Lust, and Gluttony. I'm also damn near the end of Greed.

Has anyone else gotten to play it yet?

At first I thought you were talking about the book. But then I realized you weren't. :[

How sad.

Does the game have an interesting plot?

I've got a ton of respect for the original "Divine Comedy".

So far the plot's been pretty sweet. As I said, I'm only in the fourth circle right now. So far the game has been amazing. The graphics are beautiful, the game play is smooth and fast paced. The details are amazing. Everything from the backdrops to the very demons your dessimating.

I'd say that they did the book plenty of justice.

Xanatos said:
I've got a ton of respect for the original "Divine Comedy".

So far the plot's been pretty sweet. As I said, I'm only in the fourth circle right now. So far the game has been amazing. The graphics are beautiful, the game play is smooth and fast paced. The details are amazing. Everything from the backdrops to the very demons your dessimating.

I'd say that they did the book plenty of justice.
Orly?

That's flippin' awesome, then. How exciting! I really want to check it out then, I can't wait to try it!

Looks like I won't be seeing the 360 this weekend.

TT__TT

Also, you'd better be going to practice. My garb is nice and fresh, and I wanna' beat the people.

I've played it on both 360 and PS3 and I have to say it looks alot better on PS3.
I love it, it honestly does do the Devine Comedy justice without doing it verbatim...cause sadly it wouldn't transfer well to game format.

Kite Xiroh said:
Looks like I won't be seeing the 360 this weekend.

TT__TT

Also, you'd better be going to practice. My garb is nice and fresh, and I wanna' beat the people.
I work all weekend. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. So you probably won't be able to come down at all, and I probably won't be making it to practice.

Noes!

I want to come down tomorrow, damn it!

Besides, you working is nothing new. You only work a couple of hours, which is further shortened with my presence. And sheer awesomeness.

Well... By your presence anyway.

Besides, my work is 50% Physical Labor, 50% Patience with Tim. Both my endurance and my patience is exhausted by a Realms Practice.

I don't know. I'll talk to my folks.

Fair enough.

I'd rather not be stuck in West Jordan, doing nothing.

By the way, I saw a Tandy Leather Factory while I was in West Jordan. Woot.

Random blathering

Indeed.

I can't wait until I get enough leather to start making some good armor.

To start making armor anyway. It's going to be a little while until you make something you're proud of. The first armor I made was terrible. It worked, but it was freakin' ugly.

Besides you're curren't armor is fine. The only real problem is one of the belts which is easy enough to replace.

Back
Top Bottom