Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Karen Gillan's Long Ride Home (DeRe & celebstars)

With the rain pelting down on to the roof of the vehicle, it acted as a soothing sound to the actress. Like it was the only thing in the world she could concentrate on without it hurting. Trying to put what was happening to her at the back of her mind, she craved to be knocked out so she wouldn't have to feel any more pain and suffer any more humiliation.

As the cop was forcing her mouth to fuck his cock, saliva had built up on to her bottom lip, causing it to drool and hang in the air until it fell in to a tiny puddle on the back seat where her blood was forming due to the cut on her eyebrow. The next body part to be played with were her ears, pulled out to the side, acting as leverage for him to force his cock deeper in to the depths of her throat.

As Baker was slapping his skin against hers, humping her like a wild animal, he was reaching up in to places that made Karen feel uncomfortable. It wasn't the usual, slow loving sex she was used to, but a rough, extreme and violent fuck. Just as she judged before with the cab driver, Karen knew the men were close to giving her their seed at any point and a few minutes later, they filled her up at the same time.

A huge waterfall of white cum filled up her mouth, crashing against her teeth and gums as well as the walls of her throat. Some leaked out and stained the seat below but most of it was causing the red head to choke. Coughing most of it up, she was yelled at and told to swallow it but her throat was to sore and it was now hurting to swallow anything.

Down below, her pussy was also filled, it leaked out and ran down the back of her thigh and inside her boot, causing the irritation of wanting to scratch it.

Once both men had finished with the ravished Karen they slumped back in a post-coital daze. Holt sneered "Have fun girl? Nice little freebie for the Force?" as he held her chin up. "Not as pretty as before, that's for sure. Bitch won't be walkin down no catwalks anytime soon!" he chortled to himself, obliviously.

"Five minutes and we swap over," Baker slurred. "I want a taste of that sweet little mouth."

"Too right!" chortled Holt. "And if' you've not fucked it up entirely, I bet that snatch is pretty sweet". Noticing Karen slipping into the fug of unconsciousness, he took his taser from the floor and gave her a split-second shock on one of her breasts. As she jerked back to wakefulness, he continued with the short, stabbing shocks alternately between her tits and stomach. Both cops laughed in delight at the way her battered, exhausted body found new life with the electric torture.

"That's the shit," growled Baker, rapidly growing hard again at the sound of her screams. As he prepared to get out of the car and swap seats with Holt, their previously dormant radio burst to life and starting issuing orders. Their own was directed to a nearby shooting, and they both swore loudly in frustration.

"Well, at least we got a decent go," mused Holt. "Fucking gangsters, can't stop killing each other for just an hour even." He lifted Karen's chin and stared into her eyes. "It was fun, you ginger tart. Now, lights out." Dropping her head he jabbed the taser up underneath her chin and zapped Karen for several agonizing seconds before she finally passed into the blackest unconscious.

As soon as they had gotten properly dressed the cops freed Karen, laying her out on a bus stop bench nearby before heading out into the night. She lay there - out of the rain, but naked, battered freezing cold nonetheless - for nearly an hour before another car cruised pass, its stark headlights reflecting her white body brightly. It stopped, a door opened, and a hunched figure hurried over to her.

It was all a blur. Her mind was having flash backs as she was laying unconscious and asleep. It was like a dream, making her re-live everything that she had gone through the previous night. Everything from the cab driver taking her anal virginity to the two cops beating and shocking her. Karen had been humiliated and tortured against her will, made to feel like a slut and whore with no boundaries or limits.

Turning on to her side, she noticed she was laying on something that felt like a cushion. Her eyes flickered open, everything was dark and black, no light was able to sneak in to the room. As she had woken up, Karen felt a banging inside her head, she had one almighty bad headache and lifted her hand to hold her forehead. It was at that point she realised she was wearing bandages on her wrists, possibly because of the cuffs she had been made to wear the night before. Noticing she had been given medical care, she felt her eyebrow and touched the stiches that had closed her open wound caused by the belt buckle of the cop.

Her cheek was still swollen badly, no doubt it would still be bruised and her eye still possibly having blood in it. Reaching out a hand, Karen tried finding a lamp of some sorts to see where she was. Was it a hospital? It must of been. But why were the lights turned off. Taking her legs out of the covers, she placed them on to the floor and walked across the room. Her boots had been taken off, and she felt a breeze hit her pale naked body. Her ass was still sore as was her pussy, it seemed nothing could be done about that expect for a few painkillers.

The floorboards creaked as she moved, coming under pressure from her weight. The noise must of alarmed somebody who was in this building. Reaching out with her hands, Karen found a wall, it was smooth and almost varnished, which was weird. Frowning, she followed the wall, hearing paper fall to the floor across her feet as she moved. Finding the door, she tried to open it but it was locked, causing a massive panic to come over her again. Reaching with her fingers, she searched the wall for a light switch and found it after a few minutes. Flicking the switch, the light came on almost blinding her as her eyes needed time to adjust. Once they did, Karen looked around and saw her photos scattered across the wall. Her back fell against the door as she was terrified. The photos were all different, some of her in the street, others from private locations with just friends. It seemed she had a stalker of some kind.

Just over Karen's head a little old lady was preparing tea and biscuits. Gail was the very image of a kindly grandmother, a wizened ball of blue hair and red cheeks. A watery morning sun shone on her through the now-ragged rainclouds, warming her bones. She had been out all night as usual, driving around on her 'special missions', waiting a long time in the rain for her chance. But everything had worked out, and Kevin was going to be happy - that was all that mattered.

Kevin was her son - a thirty-five-year old fat manchild who both controlled and consumed her entire world. Essentially every she did was for him. They shared a dingy little home in a seedy neighbourhood and lived off her savings. Gail loved waiting on him hand-and-foot and thought nothing of the things he got her to do, like stalking this pretty Scottish girl he was so obsessed with. It seemed to Gail that all he ever did was watch that programme with this 'Karen' in it and talk about her obsessively. But she obediently went out and tailed her, as a harmless little old lady never arouses suspicions. She had been all set to snatch her tonight, and was just behind the cab by a few minutes.

Keeping a covert distance in the rain, Gail watched in horror as Karen apparently had sex with some filthy cab driver, then two random policemen! This was not the kind of woman she wanted her son to be dealing with. Still, she stayed on, and found her perfect moment when the unconscious girl was left at the bus stop. Bringing her back home she cleaned the battered Karen up, having been a nurse before her son was born. Then she quietly put her away in her son's bed, and went back upstairs to get things ready. Kevin was obvious to it all in the lounge, watching his shows. Gail stealthily finished making up some tea and biscuits and took them downstairs quickly.

She pushed breezily right into the room, approaching the stunned, shaking Karen with a bright smile. "I heard you were up! You must need a proper cup of tea I reckon, goin' by the state of you." She put the tray down, poured out a cup, and passed it to Karen. "Take it easy now, sit down, have a drink. You need a little rest before my boy sees you."

As the footsteps were coming ever nearer, Karen moved away from the door, heading to the opposite corner. Her body pressed against the wall, knocking some pictures of herself to the floor. Sliding down so she was now sitting on her ass cheeks, her knees bent up to her chest and she hugged her legs tightly. "No...no...no" she shook her head, wondering why this nightmare was continuing to happen to her. As the door opened, Karen's eyes opened wide, her fear had left her and she wasn't shaking so much. What she was look at was an older sweet lady who had brought her tea. Watching as the tray was put down on the nearby table, Karen slowly got up, keeping herself at a distance though.

The steam from the hot liquid had risen in to the air as it was poured in to a cup. With some added milk, Karen got ever so closer and took the cup from her grasp. Listening to her voice, she sat down on the bed, and didn't say a word. The actress noticed she said she needed some rest before she saw her boy. With a sharp turn of the head, Karen stared at the old woman, "Your boy?" she questioned her. Looking around the room, she saw the many photographs and felt disgusted. After having some rest in the bed before she had woken up, the fiery passion and determination was back with the Scot. "I don't care about your boy, I want to go home. Where am I?" Karen hadn't even touched her tea yet, she had to many questions to ask. Placing the cup back on the table, she picked up the covers of the bed and covered her naked body.

Gail took up a cup and saucer, stirring her tea slowly with a serene but vacant look on her face. She had known this one would be trouble - a redheaded Scots lassie with a natural-born stubbornness and temper - but had several tricks up her sleeve. While she was prepared to let her son get away with murder, she was more than capable of cruelty and control towards everyone else if need be. The cheerful granny became a sadistic manipulator in very short order.

She watched as Karen darted about the dank room like a frightened animal - which she almost seemed to be. Gail kept on a close eye on the girl's cup as she took it and silently sat back down. Being something of any expert on pharmaceuticals the twisted old lady and ground several pills into the bottom of Karen's cup, which dissolved instantly when she added the tea. The concoction was like a potent date-rape drug that would leave her conscious but virtually paralyzed.

"Take it easy love!" Gail cooed to the frightened Karen. "You're safe, after a pretty rough night it seems! Got an ambulance coming for you now as it happens, just waited till you were up. My boy's Kevin, he knows you from the TV is all! He was hoping to get an autograph before you go. So just take a lil sip and relax, won't you? I'll get in him, you can sign his book, then those handsome ambulance men can take you home!"

It seemed Karen was right in not choosing to drink her tea. Not knowing there were pills ground up inside it could have had some deadly consequences. "There is an ambulance coming?" she replied, not knowing if this was true. Karen was still on edge at the moment. If she was able to go home why was the door locked and judging by the photographs, her son wanted more than some autographs. "Where are my clothes? My phone?" As she was standing up by the side of the bed with the sheets covering her naked body, she realised the cab driver still had everything. Someone was surely going to realise she was missing she thought, maybe they would raise the alarm, but there was no way anyone could track her back to where she was now. Was there?

"Can you get me some clothes please, I would like to go, I can make my own way to the hospital" Karen wasn't going to shut up and do as she was told. This was going to be more difficult than Gail anticipated.

Something changed behind the old lady's eyes when the fight fired up in Karen. As unbalanced as she obviously was, Gail normally thought herself soothing and persuasive, and she grew frightened and angry at Karen's resistance. This wasn't going according to Kevin's plan. The stupid girl should be pleased!

"Well, I'd've thought a little gratitude would be nice," said Gail in a huff, putting her cup down with a clatter. Sweetness and surprise had been her first tactic, and it had failed. Now she would try for guilt and confusion. "You got yourself all drunk and in a lot of trouble, had all your things nicked, I then I go and get you out of the rain and fix you up. Then you just want to go! With breakfast on the way, even! Well, that's not very nice."

Gail went over and opened a cupboard in the corner, pulling out some kind of costume. "Kevin said you could wear this, he had it special for you." She removed the drycleaner's plastic and Karen could see it was a fetish style WPC uniform - exactly like the one she had worn on her Dr Who debut, right down to black bowler and ultra-short skirt.

"You get this on then, I'll go up and bring down brekkie, and you can meet Kevin!" she said, giggling like a teenage girl.

Karen's eyebrows knitted together in confusion at her words. The way she played on them made the Scottish girl think it was her fault for what happened the previous night. Maybe she was right, if Karen had been drinking sensibly and not forgotten her purse then none of it would of happened.

As the old lady walked over to the cupboard, pulling out plastic sheeting with a hanger, she realised it was clothes from the drycleaners. Once it was removed, Karen saw what looked like the exact copy of her police uniform that she had worn on her show. "I'm not wearing that" she said, looking down and realising it was better than the bed sheets that she had used to cover herself with.

Once Karen witnessed Gail leaving the room, she walked over and picked up the uniform, inspecting it like there was something wrong with it. Dropping the sheets, Karen put on the uniform and sat on the bed hugging herself with her arms, trying to comfort herself. She realised that she never had any panties on so crossed her legs to hide herself. Whilst on her show, she would of had some pantyhose, but they were changed got stockings on this occasion.

Gail shuffled out of the room, leaving the tea tray lying on a table. "Back in a minute!" she said airily, closing and locking the door behind her. She turned around right away to check through the peephole in the door, and smiled to herself as she saw Karen dress. The way Karen had to force the tiny skirt up over her high, tight ass amused her. What a right little tart, she thought to herself. She sure hoped her nice boy could make a proper woman of her.

"She ready now mum?"

Gail looked up and saw her Kevin descending the stairs. He clocked well over 6 foot in height, but with a grotesque couch potato body. A T-shirt with Karen's face - splattered with food stains - stretched tightly over his distended stomach. Tiny green bulging shorts completed his slob ensemble. In one hand he had a small video camera, in the other a ragged pile papers comprising a 'script' he wrote.

"Yes dear. Got a bit of lip his one! You won't get angry and do things again, will you?"

"Couldn't be happier mum!" beamed the quite psychotic Kevin. His moon-face shone with grease and pleasure. "I've been waiting months for this. Me and Amy are going on an adventure!"

He unlocked the door and swept into the room as Gail went upstairs to collect breakfast. "Hello Amy!" he bellowed as he entered. "The Doctor's here!"

After Karen had finished dressing, she heard what appeared to be voices outside of the door. Sneaking closer to the wall, she placed her ear against it to listen in. Karen's face looked disgusted with what Gail was saying, hearing her talk of her attitude, but her face turned to horror as she mentioned her son getting angry again. Who was this guy? He seemed like a psychopath. Treading backwards, she heard the door unlocking before finally opening.

There he was, Gail's son. An overweight couch potato with a t-shirt of her face printed on it. Closing her eyes, Karen couldn't believe the mess she had gotten in to, not that it was her fault. It couldn't of been a coincidence that she was taken here by one of them after her horrible night. They must of watched what was going on she thought. This guy was a stalker, he had an obsession with her, meaning he was probably more dangerous than what the cab driver and two officers were.

"Hi!" she acted delighted to see him. Her acting skills coming in to use.

For Kevin this was every lurid, vivid fantasy come true. He could barely tell the difference between fantasy and reality anyway, and the line had seemed to completely disappear here. Delusion had pretty much consumed him and that made him even more unbalanced than usual.

He held the camera close on her, running it up and down her body. "Amy!" he declared. "Don't be afraid! I'm here to rescue you!" His whole performance would be ridiculous and comical if it wasn't so outright disturbing. Setting the camera up on a corner table, facing the bed, he then flipped the 'script' over to Karen. "Read it quick!" he suddenly hissed, dropping out of character for a moment. Then he began ranting some kind of exposition, playing the narrator in his own fantasy.

The script, such as it was, mainly consisted of a torrent of things Amy was going to. After reciting some nonsensical dialogue, which involved the pair of them being trapped in a one-room dimension, she asked for the 'sonic screwdriver'.

Kevin's eyes lit up when said that. Stepping across the room he reached under the bed and pulled out an 10-inch purple rubber dildo. "Mum said we could borrow this!" he hissed. "Now let's see you use it!"

As the script came over to her after he threw it, Karen dropped it, her catching skills not very great. Papers fell on to the floor, the scenes all mixed up and in the wrong order. As he broke out of character to tell her to read it, Karen picked up the first sheet and asked for the 'sonic screwdriver'. Her first thoughts was that she found it hard to imagine he managed to get the original tool used in the show. Her suspicions were true when he pulled out a 10-inch rubber dildo.

Karen's eyes lit up, her feet taking those backwards steps again as this nightmare she was in continued. Her face looked disgusted knowing that the old lady had used it and that there was a possibility it would be used on her. "We...we can't use it.....there....." Karen tried thinking up something quickly, "there is a monster thing!" she shouted, her brain clueless on what type of monster it was. "Behind you!" Karen felt like a fool going along with this.

Kevin watched as Karen read through the script. His breaths came short and fast. He could hardly believe she was here, and that after all this time his mum had delivered her after all. Endlessly he ran his eyes over her long ivory legs. Licking his lips in anticipation, he hissed a little in annoyance when she dropped his carefully organized script. When he pulled out the screwdriver, her reaction was less as enthusiastic as he hoped. Maybe it would be better if I used it on her, he thought; the Doctor is the expert!

He was growing quietly anxious and angry as his fantasy unraveled. When she backed away, warning of a monster, he wondered what page of the script she had grabbed. The alien sex didn't start until page 5! Holding the dildo limply in one hand, and scratching his balding pate in confusion with the other, he turned around to see what she was talking about.

This was it, the moment she could escape. With his back turned, all she would have to do is run for the door and open it, heading up them stairs and hopefully finding the front door which would lead her outside. Karen had to forget everything that had happened to her so far, wiping it clean from her mind as she had to concentrate hard on making her escape plan work.

As soon as he turned around, she ran straight for the door, opening it up and then closing it behind her. Seeing that the key was still in the lock, Karen turned it, locking her stalker inside. Climbing the stairs, her heart beat frantically with adrenaline as she came to the top. Treading slowly and carefully, thinking Gail didn't know anything, Karen started to wonder around the house to find a way out. It was rather big, bigger than she had expected as the corridor had five doors attached to it. Were these bedrooms? Bathrooms? She didn't know, and she didn't care. Finding a window, she looked out of the curtain to see a narrow road in the middle of a cornfield. Was she on a farm?

Hearing a noise, Karen went in to one of the many rooms and closed the door behind her. it was pitch black and she had no idea what she had walked in to.

Karen's sudden escape stunned the torpid Kevin. He barely had time to let his fleshy jaw drop before she was out the door. Grabbing the handle his stomach seized when he realized he was stuck in the room. "No! NO!" he bellowed frantically, both panicked and angry. "MMMMUUUUUMMMM! SHE GOT OUT!"

Upstairs in the warm morning glow of the kitchen, Gail laid out the last details of breakfast on a small round table. She had been far off in a delusional, nearly senile reverie for a while but snapped right out when she heard her boy bellowing from below, then a door slam and footfall on the steps. She knew that slutty little Scots girl must have tricked him, and must be trying to escape. God help me, she thought with resignation, but I do have to do everything for him.

Gail heard another door slam just as she stepped out of the kitchen into the front parlour. She reached under the couch for the cattle prod she kept there, both for self-defense and whenever Kevin got lippy. Then she cautiously began to move through the corridor that wound through the house. She threw open the first two doors - the bathroom and laundry, with no success. The next two were closets, and despite Gail's hopes she didn't find Karen helpless within. That left only the last door - Gail's own bedroom.

She filled with horror and disgust at the thought. Her room was strictly inviolate, and the fact this intruder was now hiding in there turned her eyes red. She could still hear Kevin yelling below but didn't care now - the bitch was trapped and she was going to suffer. Quietly, Gail turned the door handle, then flung it open. The light was on but Karen was nowhere to be seen. Closing and locking the door behind her she began to slowly search the room.

Panting heavily, Karen walked in to the room hit an object. A rattling sound came of it, sounding like metal hitting each other. It was chains hanging from the ceiling, something Karen found extremely weird as she started to feel her way through the darkness. Walking in to the bed, she climbed over it, knocking some things on to the floor in the process before finding a handle. Turning it, she pulled the door open and stepped inside. It must of been the closet.

Closing the door behind her, the red head was surrounded by cardigans, shirts and other items that felt like leather and spandex. Staying quiet, Karen heard the door open and saw the light flash on. Looking through the gap in the doors of the closet, she saw the old woman holding a weapon whilst searching the room.

Looking behind her, there wasn't much room meaning she was uncomfortable and cramping up. Trying to forget about it, she looked back at the gap and saw the old woman right in front of it. "Aghhhh!" Karen screamed in fear.

Gail's bedroom was a pink, gaudy nightmare. Bad taste had vomited everywhere and it was bedecked by every bad suburban bauble there was. But that was not the truly disturbing aspect of this room. As a lifelong BDSM and fetish freak Gail had turned it into a dungeon so elaborate that it would be the envy of a top-line bondage club. The round bed was fitted with all manner of straps, more hung from the ceiling and walls. Whips, brands and clamps were fitted everywhere like tools in a workshop. A large steel 'horse' sat off to one side. The whole place reeked of musk, leather and satin.

It was obvious that Karen had hidden - and trapped - herself in the costume closet. Gail had a massive collection of fetish garb, including the sexy WPC outfit Karen was now wearing. Smiling serenely to herself, Gail quietly edged her way around the side of the room. She clicked the prod on and there was a very soft hum as it came to life.

She stood before the closet doors, pausing for a moment. The anticipation and adrenalin were giving her a buzz like never before. Normally the girls she brought home were so weak; this one was so much fun. Kevin, silly boy, had been right all along. As she threw open the closet doors she saw Karen cringing in among the fur coats and gimp coats, and her scream of terror sent a trembling thrill right through Gail's wiry body.

Viciously she stabbed the cattle prod into Karen's stomach, delivering a powerful electric shock in a single stinging blow. As the crying redhead reeled, Gail grabbed her by the elbow and pulled her roughly out of the closet. Stumbling in pain, dazed from the shock, Karen fell face-first on the shag carpet.

"Gettup, you ginger bitch!" hissed Gail, sounding like a whole new woman. "Get up, stand up, and take your kit off. NOW!" She emphasized the final word by shocking Karen again, this time on her firm arse.

As the closet doors open, Karen didn't have much time to think before the shock hit her tummy. Another scream leaving her mouth as her hands went to try and comfort the pain where she was hit. Being pulled out of the closet by her captor Karen's face hit the carpet first soon followed by her chest and legs before another sharp shock was placed on her firm round arse. Despite the pain, she tried standing up as quickly as she could but the impact of the prod was making her shake and feel more weak than she already was.

After standing up, Karen took of the stab proof vest that came with the uniform. Unzipping it she too it off and hurriedly unbuttoned the white shirt underneath. There was no bra as she wasn't given one by Gail earlier meaning her perky puffy nipples were showing as soon as the white shirt was off. Slipping the skirt and stockings down her long, smooth legs Karen was finally naked just like she was when she arrived at the home.

Her arms were crossed over one another with a hand on each arm like she was hugging herself. A chain hanging from the ceiling was just behind her and rattled against her back, making her feel a chill. Turning around she gasped, her eye sight leaving Gail...

As Karen stripped in front of her Gail chewed on her wrinkled lips. "You got a nice body on you, girl," she said in a low flat voice. For a few moments she just stood staring at the bright ginger strip of hair running above Karen's chafed pussy. Then the quivering redhead turned her back on the crazy old lady, gasping in shock at the sheer array of sex and torture devices spread around the room. Just before her was the large round red velvet bed, with four straps fitted at the corners.

Gail shoved Karen forward onto the bed and her lithe body landed face-first with a bounce. As the helpless model struggled, Gail admired her long white legs and rock-hard arse. Both were covered with bruises and cuts from the abuses she had suffered. Grabbing Karen's thighs firmly Gail then flipped her over, watching the way her beautiful but mauled breasts bounced. Before the dazed and terrified girl knew what was happening, the amazingly vigorous old psycho had bound her wrists and ankles with leather straps Karen was now spreadeagled, naked, and unable to move.

With a satisfied smile covering her face, Gail then began to undress quickly. Her rasping breaths grew faster as she shed her dress, then the nearly-antique underwear beneath. She stood naked for few moments in all her stretched, wrinkled and profane glory before the bound Karen. Then with a kind of feline, mock-sensual crawl she clambered up onto the bed, sliding her hideous body across the beautiful one beneath her. Gail planted her dry mouth right on Karen's luscious lips, forcing her tongue right down the girl's throat.

Snarling in in excitement she then climbed up on Karen's face, planting her pussy hard down on it. Her own giant grey tuft of bush was like a wire steelbrush in Karen's eyes. Grinding her wizened old cunt back and forward over the writhing girl's mouth, she started spitting : "Make me come! Now! Lick my pussy!'

Her limp and fragile body bounced on the mattress a few times before coming to a sudden halt. Being flipped around by the old lady and bound to each bed post was terrifying and made Karen vulnerable and weak, not that she wasn't anyway. The actress tried to pull on the leather straps but they were securely in place meaning she was trapped there until Gail said otherwise.

If being tied up was bad enough the ginger now had to watch Gail do a mini strip tease in front of her. As wrinkled skin became exposed with every unfastened button, Karen cringed at the sight and turned her head. She didn't see the underwear taken off in fear of what might be underneath. If her body was bad her pussy would be worse.

The bed wobbled as Gail climbed upon it, making Karen look back at her in fear. "No...just leave me alone!" she shouted. Moving around with a struggle, Karen didn't want her on top but she had no choice. Her fruitful soft lips were touched with Gail's old wrinkly pussy lips whilst her hair brushed and grazed her upper face. Her lips reluctantly tasted her juices which were disgusting and made her gag as well as want to vomit.

Karen didn't use her tongue, she kept it hidden in her mouth and tried holding her breath as the pussy smelt of rotten fish. It was really bad and Karen would rather have been back in the basement with her son, regretting trying to run away.

Gail ground her crotch down hard on Karen's face, holding two fistfuls of her matted red hair tightly to get leverage. She could tell Karen was still fighting, and a part of Gail was definitely turned on that desperate defiance. Keeping her wizened old pussy hard up against Karen's mouth, Gail forced the wriggling girl to finally stick out her tongue to afford suffocating in rancid cunt. Feeling the wet flickering tongue against her clit, Gail pushed her crotch harder and faster while moaning in delight.

In between urgent gasps and the sobs of a mounting orgasm, Gail spoke coldly to Karen. "You're all ours now, you slut. You're going to be a good little wife for my boy, give me the grandkids I always wanted. You ain't ever gonna leave this house, ever. You're his new toy now and OOOOOHHHFUUCCKK!"

As Gail came long and hard on Karen's face, she added her copious stinking pussyjuices to the mess of tears smeared across it. Lost in her rapture, she didn't notice that things had since fallen silent downstairs. In a rare bolt of insight, Kevin had taken a screwdriver and undone the hinges of the door. Climbing the stairs he followed the sounds of screams and sighs towards his mother's room. Although it was normally a forbidden sanctum to him, pure rage was driving him forward this time and he burst in just as Gail came. He was wearing nothing but a fez and his filthy t-shirt with the picture of Karen.

"Aawww Mum!" he whined. "You always ruin everything for me! Gerroff Amy now, I gotta fuck her before my balls fall off!"

Sighing with resignation, the sated Gail climbed off Karen. "Just warming 'er up, son. Now finish the bitch off!" She took some cigarettes from a side table, lit one, then sat in a wicker chair to watch the proceedings.

Whooping with utter delight, Kevin yelled "Doctor to the rescue!" and literally leaped on Karen. His huge bulk crushed her into the soft bed. In his frothing urgency he was deep inside her in the first few thrusts, pounding her like he was riding a wild horse in a rodeo. Of all the penetration Karen had suffered in the past twelve hours, this felt like the worst by far.

As the old twisted lady was riding Karen's face, the smell almost suffocated the poor actress who tried to break from her restraints in a bid to stop the woman. Kicking her legs up, forcing her belly up in to the air, Karen tried to throw Gail so she could breath but had the added insult of her juices sprayed from cheek to cheek and in to her mouth. It tasted vile and like something which had expired in date a very long time ago.

With the mother on top, Karen couldn't see her son enter the room but she could hear his voice. He sounded exhausted running up according to Karen and thankfully he managed to get her off. A big gasp came over the actress as she sat up as far as the restraints would let her. Her puffy cheeks were red and her lips were shining with Gail's juices which made it look like she had gloss on. Looking up she saw this man who was bigger than her in both weight and size leap towards her, falling on top and forcing her back in to laying down with her head on the pillow.

Feeling his large cock poke around at her thighs and groin it finally found her chamber and started to fuck her. It filled up every tiny bit of space that was available causing a little pain. With moans and grunts this was the moment she could possibly fall pregnant from him.

After months of frustration and fantasizing Kevin was finally having his way with Karen. He was desperately trying to last as long as possible, gritting his teeth and screwing his face up in a red knot. Every inch of his sweaty, obese stink slid all over the restrained girl pressed down beneath him. He didn't even care that his mum had gone and made a mess of Karen's pretty face; the look of horror that he saw on it was more than worth it.

His thrusts were hard and fast, grinding Karen into the mattress. Even after all its abuse tonight he still managed to crush her box effortlessly, cranking up the fiery pain between her thighs. Sweat fell from his heaving bulk and splashed down onto Karen's face. With ever pounding penetration he made a weird hooting noise, his piggy eyes turning white as they rolled into the back of his head.

When he came in her at last it seemed to go on for ages. Kevin flopped down in exhaustion on top of Karen, nearly covering her entirely. Within a few moments he was asleep, snoring loudly, and pinning Karen completely to the bed. Gail cackled her malicious laugh, and sneered "Now that's some good work! You're going to make a fine little missus for my boy!"

Karen sobbed and cried as he was humping her pussy with his cock. His heavy frame and weight almost crushed her as he was on top. The repulsing liquid that was his sweat formed in to drops which fell of his face and on to hers making her want to vomit just like she did with Gail. When he was done, she believed he would roll off her but she was terribly mistaken and instead he stayed on top snoring loudly in to her ear whilst cum leaked out of her pussy and on to Gail's bed sheets.

Three months had passed since that awful night and Karen was still in the company of both Gail and Kevin. She was living in the basement with all of her pictures on the wall still and was now their slave. Karen had to quickly learn what to do in order to survive with them and as the morning approached she was getting ready to be fed.

When someone knocked on the door, the naked red head had to walk over to the corner of the room where the radiator was and cuff one hand to it. Sitting on her knees, she saw her 'Doctor' walk towards her with her breakfast which she had to earn. When he was near enough, Karen would unzip his bottoms and pull them down with her one hand and repeat the procedure with his boxers. When his large cock came in to view hanging loosely, Karen started to work for her breakfast. Opening her mouth she used her spare hand to hold his cock up and guide it in to her hole. It slithered along her wet tongue and to the back of her throat which she had done everyday for the last three months.

In that time, most of her physical scars and healed but her emotional ones never. She as a damaged girl now, not knowing if she would ever recover.

Back
Top Bottom