Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The boss is back (Nightstalker/cheerio)

His arm around her waist had made her smile and she turned to him once they had entered the house. She was watching him all the same. As he kissed her on her forehead she had smiled softly. "Well then I guess I'm a very lucky girl." She couldn't help but smile.

Ross's dark bright blue eyes met hers as he returned the smile before ushering her towards the lounge before speaking. "Go relax please my love, I will organize you something to drink while I cook our food."

Ross felt his cheeks redden at her softly spoken words, his dark bright blue eyes watching her saunter in the lounge before entering the kitchen to organize their drinks. Pouring her a wine and taking it to the lounge he bent and softly kissed her cheek. His stride purposeful as he made his way back to the kitchen, pots and pans lightly clanging around the room as he started on the meal.

She had smiled up at him as he kissed her and she accepted her wine. "Thank you gorgeous." She spoke softly but with a smile.

Her words as usual had brought a slight heated feeling to his cheeks as he worked on the pasta sauce first then the spaghetti. All in all a good healthy meal that would not take too long, sipping his wine he hummed softly as he moved about the kitchen.

Ross hummed softly as he worked, his glass of wine set to one side now as he fully concentrated on their meal. Serving it up onto two plates he placed them on a tray carrying them to the lounge and setting it down on the small coffee table.

Sitting down next to her on the couch he softly kissed her lips and smiled at her words, reaching for and placing her plate on her laps as he spoke. "Hope you enjoy."

((OOC: Will post later, going to rest my headache and sore eyes))

Back
Top Bottom