Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The boss is back (Nightstalker/cheerio)

Ross felt her muscles spasming around his invading tongue, lapping them all up as the pressure building from deep inside his sacs and the base of his cock got too much. Seconds later it seemed his hot sticky fluid shot out the tip hitting the back of her throat.

Ross felt the warm soft confines of her mouth coax out every last drop from his sacs, deflating only slightly he heard her words and grinned slyly. "Yet more talents you have Boss."

Ross grinned sly at the combination of both her tone and words before reaching down and lightly touching her face. "Think we should cuddle some more, how about you" He said in a soft tone.

Suzanne smiled softly. "I could spend my entire life just holding you." The words came sweetly and she kissed his palm softly. "My Ross."

The feel of his hand lightly skimming down her back drew a small shiver from her, her smile clear. She hadn't relaxed as much before as she had now, her sigh of content quiet but calmed, her eyes sliding closed as she did so.

Ross felt the shiver beneath his spread out thick fingers as they moved lower down her back, his lips ever so softly touching her cheek as he heard the sigh of contentment from her. His words spoken softly. "Suzanne did I wear you out."

Ross felt his cheeks redden and heat up at her softly spoken words. His head turning slightly so that his eyes met hers as he spoke softly. "Thank you. You are so very beautiful."

Ross softly kissed her lips, head nodding to her sweet soft reply as he cradled her body closer to his. Words barely above a whispered tone. "Oh Yes we are."

Ross smiled softly at her words, his lips touching her cheek and forehead along with her hair in several places as his long outstretched thick fingers lazily traced along her lower back.

At the kiss she had actually purred, stretching out against him as she did so, yawning slightly as she relaxed further.

Ross smiled at the purr that escaped her beautiful lush lips, his fingers continued to trace little lines across her buttocks as he spoke in a whispered tone. "Such soft skin, pity you always keep it covered at work."

Back
Top Bottom