Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Attack of the Over Grown Personal Problems - Happy's Journal.

KimiDoll

Star
'ⓢ

Unlike my update thread, this is going to be more of a journal where you can learn more about the black hole of emotion that is Happy.
I won't write in here very often and I will try to make it enjoyable to read, but really this is just going to be a space for me to vent.

Enjoy.

'ⓢ
Let's bust a few of the rumours about the mysterious mistress.

Happy is an airtight container that can be completely submerged in water for over an hour and still remain dry.

Happy is water soluble, when submerged in water she will break down and most likely drown.

Happy likes playing in water. She loves to swim and take showers, but she hates bath tubs, spas and jacuzzis.
It's boring and the hot water just makes her feel like a tea bag.

☆ Ⓗⓐⓟⓟⓨ'ⓢ Ⓟⓡⓞⓕⓘⓛⓔ ☆

Appearance:

Username: MyHappyWorld (Call me Happy for short)
Given Name: Anna (Call me Annabella and I'll pound you)
Birthday: 5th of August 1991
Height: 175cm
Weight: Ha, fuck off.
Marital Status: Engaged
Abilities: Can make stupid little songs about ANYTHING.
Turn Ons:
  • Romance
    BDSM
    Having stupid fun
    Colourful things
    Cute things
    Cuddles
    Leather
    Latex
    Collars and chains
    High heels
    Beautiful women
    Handsome men
    Japanese Lolita
    Interior Design
    Shopping (I'm a girly girl, whatcha expect? -Spits at a spittoon-)
    Nights of doing nothing but playing games and eating pizza
Turn Offs:
  • Assholes
    Drama Queens
    Boring people
    People who have bad grammar and spelling
    People who drink until they pass out, can't remember anything, but still claim to have had the best time of their life.
    People who chew loudly
    Skinny, bitchy women who think less of everyone.
    Fake tans
    People who have 'Swag'
    Rev heads
    Bullies
    Justin Beiber and One Direction, they just annoy me.
    Extreme feminists
    Hipsters
    'Gangsta' wannabes
    Story toppers
What's your Favourite?...
Drink: Coke a Cola, Coffee and Strawberry thick shakes.
Food: Sweet and Sour Pork with Singapore Noodles, Miso Soup, Laska, Sashimi, Sea food, Sweet things. I am allergic to mushrooms and peanuts.
Piece of Clothing: My N7 hoodie that my fiancée bought me for my 21st.
Person: My fiancée
Band: Nightwish, Placebo, Korn and Linkin Park
Show: Six Feet Under, Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Friends, Bones, How I Met Your Mother, MASH, Community and Becker.
Book: Nineteen Eighty-Four, The Harry Potter series, Ender's Game, Dragon's Bane and most paper back romance novels.
Movie: Die Hard, Star Wars (The original trilogy only), Sin City, The Avengers, Iron Man 1, 2 and 3, Captain America, Thor, Howl's Moving Castle.
Game: Mass Effect, Saints Row, Portal, Skyrim, Dragon Age, Fable, Tomb Raider, Halo.

☆☆☆☆☆​

☆ Ⓟⓤⓟⓟⓨ Ⓟⓞⓦⓔⓡ ☆

As some of you may already know, I have been looking after a litter of six puppies for the past few days.
They require round the clock care and it has resulted in a very bad mood.
They're precious and I can't wait to see them grow up, but it's wearing a little thin.
Anyway, here is the whole story:

My sister in law is married to this nice guy, they have two beautiful babies and live happily on the other side of town. However, the husband's mother is a cold hearted bitch, probably the worst woman you'd every meet. For example: She gave them her old car as a gift, but four months later she asked for the money for it so she could buy a new car. No, she didn't want to borrow the money, she didn't want her old car back, she just wanted $4000 for her nice gesture. They ended up giving her $1500, but she still nags them constantly.
Anyway.
The mother decided she wanted a new dog and needed her son to look after her old dog while the new dog got settled. She told him that the old dog was pregnant and that they could sell the pups and keep the money for the trouble. However, that litter did not make it past the first day, so they wouldn't have any compensation for looking after her dog (She won't give them money for food or vet visits, so yeah). This dog has now been staying with them for a year and just recently got knocked up again because the mother refuses to pay for it to be de-sexed and they can't afford to do it themselves.
This time the dog had to undergo an operation to save the puppies which cost them a whopping $800. Ten puppies where saved, but two died that night and two died the next day, so now there are six in total.
Again, these puppies need round the clock care and since they already had their twinlets to worry about my sister in law and her husband asked if I could help, so I did.
The mother refused to pay the $800 for her dogs surgery and refuses to help look after it, so yeah, it's all a huge mess.

The puppies are now in my care and they are doing super, growing big and strong.
But they stink and cry all the time.
-Twitch-

☆☆☆☆☆☆

☆ Ⓗⓐⓟⓟⓨ'ⓢ Ⓕⓤⓝ Ⓕⓐⓒⓣⓢ ☆
Let's bust a few of the rumours about the mysterious mistress.

Ⓡⓤⓜⓞⓤⓡ
When fed after midnight the untameable Happy can morph into a gigantic sponge like creature and obtains the ability to roast innocent civilians with her laser vision as she charges through the city.

Ⓕⓐⓒⓣ
Happy rarely eats after midnight, it gives her indigestion, but when she does the most she'll turn into is a very pleasant bear.

Ⓕⓐⓒⓣ
Happy enjoys the occasional midnight snack, like coffee and biscuits, some times yoghurt and fruit.
However it doesn't happen often as she is usually in bed by 11 pm to keep to her crazy schedule.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

☆ Ⓗⓐⓟⓟⓨ'ⓢ Ⓑⓤⓒⓚⓔⓣ Ⓛⓘⓢⓣ ☆
My ever growing list of things I'd like to do before I die.

• ☆ Travel to Ireland, England, Paris, Canada, most of Europe, America and New Zealand.

☆ Have a romantic kiss near the Eiffel Tower while it snows (Cliche, I know).

☆ Live in a stone cottage in a sleepy little village in England, over looking the vast, green farm lands.

☆ Kiss more people >w>

☆ Have one of my artworks purchased.

☆ Go to Disneyland.

☆ Model for a professional photographer.

☆ Attend a Masquerade.

☆ Sing back up vocals for a recording artist.

☆ Participate in an orgy >w>

☆ Try the interesting foods at a Texas State Fair [x]

☆ Have something terribly, "sweep me off my feet" style romantic happen to me.

☆ Gain at least a degree in something.

☆ Learn how to ride a motorcycle and drive a car.

☆ Have an almost perfect ( and expensive >w> ) wedding and honey moon.

☆ Get down to a size 10.

☆ Find someone to love forever ✓
☆☆☆☆☆☆

Back
Top Bottom