Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dude X MiseryCloud

She shivered a bit as the silk slid from her body, baring her to his gaze. When he pinched her bare ass she jumped a bit smiling. "Thong." She repeated Madame Loutrec's word in english. The string was still a bit uncomfortable but she liked the way he.looked at it.

He smiled and turned her around, embracing her. He kissed her deeply before laying down on the bed, bringing her on top

She groaned softly, heaving breasts straing at the lacings of the corseted bustier. A smile was on her lips as she looked down at him. "What do you think of the strange clothing?"

"It's awesome...but for the sake of your comfort..." he said, reaching down and slowly slipping the thong off

"You can stay in the corset for a while. Now...what are you gonna do to me?" he asked her, smirking

She smiled, stroking over his sweaty chest slowly. Her fingers found his flat nipples and tweaked them a bit. "Hmmm I do not know. What would you like?"

"Well let's see...I think I would like you to use that great mouth of yours" he said, smirking as he ran his fingers through her hair

She smiled, leaning down to kiss along his neck. "Is that right?" She whispered hotly into his ear, her short nails scraping over his flat nipple.

"Yessss" he moaned, running his fingers down her back as she seemed to control every blissful impulse through her caresses.

She smiled hearing the noise he made. Gently, she nipped at the smooth flesh of his neck, sucking afterwards and creathing a dark bruise. Her fingertips twisted and pulled at his nipple until it stood erect.

He moaned even more as she gave him a love bite and twisted his nipple. He couldn't contain himself anymore. He swiftly unlaced her corset and took it off of her, before turning them over and kissing her lips deeply, nipping at her bottom lip, before moving down to kiss her neck more, and preceded to give her a love bite as well, grasping her left breast firmly.

He pinched her nipple before going down to suckle on it, fondling the breast that wasn't in his mouth with his other hand

A small gasp left her as he lovingly bit her. Willow arched her back, pressing her brest to his mouth as his lips closed around her nipple hotly. "mm James." She moaned, eyes sliding closed.

He smirked and trailed his kisses down her abdomen, and went sideways to kiss and nip at her hip bone. He than trailed his tongue down to her pussy, and gently traced around her opening with the tip of his tongue, slowly slipping a finger into her.

She groaned softly, arching her hips to him. Her sheath clenched around his finger as he pushed inside slowly, her hands clenching in the sheets. "Mmm yes more." She whispered raggedly, loving how he used his tongue on her.

"Good girl" he said, before taking his finger out and sliding his warm and wet tongue within her. He explored her pussy with his tongue and found her clitoris. He began by lapping at it slowly and gently. About 3 minutes later he began to eat her out roughly, running his tongue within her in circles rapidly, shaking his head as he did so. His hands gently messaged her lower abdomen and hips. He enjoyed her taste and the feeling of her dark smooth skin. He later slowly pulled his tongue out, a string of saliva trailing his tongue.

"Mmmmm" he groaned in approval

"You're going to return the favor right?" he asked, slowly slipping three of his fingers within her

"You'r gonna suck it sloppy right?" he asked, fingering her rapidly

A choking gasp left her as he slid his tongue into her. While he ate her, her stomach contracted with each swipe of his tongue of the sensitive bundle of nerves. The rougher he got the more she loved it. Her head was thrown back, eyes closed in bliss as her mouth opened, panting grunts and groans of pleasure leaving her as she trembled beneath him. When he pulled away, she whimpered in disappointment, looking down at him. Another lewd moan left her as he slipped three fingers into her, stretching her opening. "You will have to explain your meaning lover." She replied, blushing as a look of pleasurable agony crossed her features when he hooked his fingers and caught a spot more sensitive than her clitoris.

"Don't lie...you know what I mean" he said, fingering her spot, seeing her reaction

"But for now, let me please you...my gorgeous goddess" he said, momentarily ceasing to finger her, and kept his finger on that spot as he slowly went down on her again and tracked it with his tongue. Once he was sure he found it he took his finger out and began to lap at it roughly. His right hand gently caressed her lower abdomen and his left hand reached for her lips, gently slipping a finger into her mouth. He groaned roughly as he shook his head around as he ate her pussy with much enthusiasm keeping eye contact with her the whole time.

A low keening moan left Willow's opened lips as he sought out that magical spot with his tongue. Eagerly, she accepted his finger into her mouth, making a show of sucking it sensuously. Her lips and tongue wrapped around it, mimicking her movements when she took his cock into her mouth, gently suckling the digit.

He groaned and continued to lick her even rougher. He took his finger out of her eager mouth and firmly grasped her full breast. His hard erection was pressing against his jeans at this point, yearning for sweet release

Already she was approaching climax but she needed to feel his cock stretching her open. Reaching down, she unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, sliding them down until his cock bounced free. She grasped it, stroking it firmly. "I need it inside me James."

He groaned and nodded as she began to jack him. He moved up her sweet body and kissed her lips passionately before slipping his rock hard cock into her, and slowly began to thrust into her. One arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her into each thrust, whilst the other hand fondled her well formed and large tits. His tongue wrestled with her's as he slowly began to pick up speed, giving her a proper pounding.

Willow groaned into her lover's mouth as he slid deep into her body, settling inside of her perfectly. Her hands moved down to squeeze his muscled ass, feeling his muscles flex as he thrust into her, his strokes increasing in power as he ravaged her mouth. Small moans were lost between them as she clung to him, writhing like a flame as he pushed them both towards completion. Breaking the kiss, she looked up at him, licking over her lips as she ran one small hand down his muscled chest. "You feel perfect in me James." She whispered raggedly, her ample breasts bouncing with his thrusts.

He groaned in surprise when she squeezed his ass. He certainly didn't expect his cute and (seemingly) innocent squaw to be that raunchy in the sack. He groaned in pleasure, feeling her slippery wet pussy envelop his cock as he pounded harder and harder into her, his powerful core muscles tensing with each thrust. He tensed his kegal muscles, flaring the head of his dick further and buying him some more time.

"You feel amazing...I think I want some more after this" he said as he panted desperately, viewing her irresistible breasts bouncing with all the motion. He gently leaned down to trail her soft lips with the tip of his tongue, before kissing her neck and down to her cleavage, moving his head side to side slowly, gently licking the sweat off of her gorgeous mounds.

Willow bucked up to him, feeling his cock grow harder as he tensed his kegals. Her legs moved up to lock around his waist and draw him in deeper into her wet and willing body. Her heyes were dark with lust and glittered in the light of the room as they coupled like wild animals. A low but loud moan left her and a few giggles could be heard on the other side of the door, not that she payed any attention to them. Her focus was only on the man rutting above her. Her small hands traveled up his chisled stomach and chest, feeling his muscles flex before she tangled her fingers in his silky hair and pulled him down for a rough and passionate kiss.

He moaned as she drew him into the kiss. Breathing heavily from his nose, continued to pound her willing body. He heard the giggles from the other side of the door, but didn't mind them. He only wanted to please his beautiful squaw. He decided it was time for a change in position, and soon rolled them over so that she was on top of him. He sat up and kissed her lips passionately, running his hands down her sides, noticing how sweaty she was from all the effort. He pounded a few more times in her, and than grinded his full length inside her, know that she will soon ride him. His hands rubbed down her shapely hips before going behind her to gently squeeze her finely shaped ass. Grasping it firmly, he gave it a spank.

A small gasp came from the red-skinned woman as he rolled them over and pounded inti her a few more times before grinding his full cock into her. She smiled down at him as he caressed her sides and well-rounded hips. Birthing hips, as her mother had called them, teasing her. She grinned when he sqeezed her soft yet toned backside, causing her to grind down on him a bit with a soft moan. Bracing her hands on his broad chest, she leaned forward a bit and began lifting herself off of him before dropping back down in a steady rhythm.

Back
Top Bottom