Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dude X MiseryCloud

After a peaceful night's sleep he woke up the next morning. The sun was shining though the window onto Willow, he smiled when he saw her, but than grimaced in pain. His entire body was sore from his many weeks of travel in the wilderness. He laid down on his sore back, hoping that the soreness will dissipate soon.

She stirred slightly when he moved, blinking up at him sleepily. "Is something wrong?" She asked, yawning.

She kissed him back, nibbling his lips before a knock came to the door. She froze for a moment until someone spoke. It was a woman. "Madam said to tell you breakfast is ready."

"Ok, we'll be right down" he said

"So, breakfast his ready" he said to her, gently nipping her lips before getting up and putting his pants on

She looked up at him for a moment, watching him dress. "Will it be suitable for me to wear your shirt? My clothes are rather ruined." She asked, reaching over and holding up the torn dress.

"Yeah you can. Or if you want I can bring up food for you and we can have breakfast in here" he offered

"And later if you'd like, I can buy you some clothes. You can pick anything you like" he added

She smiled. "I will go down with you." Standing from bed, she pulled on his shirt from the day before, buttoning it up. She walked over by him, smiling. "James...you said we were going to a cathouse. I have not seen or heard any cats here." She stated innocently.

He blushed. She looked so hot and cute at the same time dressed nothing in his shirt. In his mind he began fantasizing about how she would look like in sexy lingerie. His attention shifted when she asked him about the cathouse

"Well, a cathouse refers to a place where whores work" he said to her, grabbing a pair of pants for her, and handing them to her

"You know...women who you pay to have sex" he explained

She pulled on the pants. They were much too baggy and loose but she tightened the belt and dealt with it. "Oh. I was thinking of those little furry creatures some pale faces have." She answered, blushing slightly.

"Yeah, I understand how you would make that mistake" he said, smiling

He walked up closer to her, and quickly peeked down the shirt to look at her cleavage, before surprising her with a kiss.

"So, if you'd like, I can begin showing you how to shoot after breakfast" he said, after breaking the kiss

She kissed him back eagerly. "I thought I would spend the day mending and washing your clothes and stuff. And working on my dress." She replied, leaning against him.

"Well, I can wash my own clothes...but if you'd like to mend your dress, I'm ok with that" he said to her

"In the meantime, I wouldn't mind seeing you naked all day" he grinned, before opening the door and going down stairs with her

Madame Loutrec and the girls were seated around a large breakfast table. He pulled up a seat for Willow before sitting down himself and beginning to eat

"You guys were quiet last night...was everything ok?" Loutrec said, the implication obvious

James coughed up the coffee he was drinking in surprise

"Yeah...everything is fine" he said

"Is he treating you right dear?" she asked Willow, not knowing that she didn't speak English

"Umm...Willow only speaks Cheyenne. I'm part Cheyenne, so I know the language" he said

"Oh I see...well if your little sweetheart needs some extra clothes, we just bought some new dresses, if she'd like to try them on" she offered

"I'll ask her a little later" James said

The rest of the breakfast was quiet, and James gently reached under the table to rest his hand on Willow's thigh.

Willow ate slowly, her ever watchful gaze darting around the room. It wasn't from nerves, only curiosity. When the woman began speaking, she listened close, hoping to learn how to form the syllybles of the language she spoke. She knew her words were directed at her but sadly didn't understand a thing. James's hand on her thigh was comforting and she gave him a small smile before finishing her breakfast. The older woman smiled and stood, gently taking her arm and gesturing towards a nearby room and then her clothes. She wanted to give her clothes. Willow nodded amd followed, looking back over her shoulder at James as she was pulled away.

"Don't worry...she just wants to give you some clothes" he said to Willow

"I'll meet you up in the room later" he added, wanting to give the two women some privacy

James went up to the room alone. He decided to work out, so I took his shirt off and dropped down to the floor to do pushups

Meanwhile Tourec lead her to a dressing room. It was a large room with a tall mirror, and a screen to change behind. On the couch there were many dresses in many different colors. Unbeknownst to Loutrec, there was a mahogany dresser that was left open. It housed the more 'exotic' undergarments that were just purchased for the girls who worked there. Not noticing she gently led Willow to the couch with the dresses

"Just pick out anything you like dear" she said smiling to her, despite knowing that she couldn't understand her, but hoping that Willow would get the idea

Willow looked over the many dresses. The open drawer caught her eye and she walked over to it, pulling out a piece of gold fabric. Madame Loutrec looked over and grinned. She motioned for her to step behind the screen and helped her pull on the garment. It went between her rear, much to her discomfort. "Thong." She said simply, walking over and pulling out the matching corseted bustier ad putting it on her. It lifted her breasts, perking them up. The woman smiled and pulled a yellow satin dress over. It looked wonderful against her skintone. She helped her into the saloon girl dress, the top only barely covering her ample breasts. Moving over she sat her down in a chair and began fixing her hair into silky ringlets, piling it atop her head before adding rouge to her cheeks and khol to her eyes as well as mascara and ruby red lip color. Stepping back, she smiled and nodded, getting the girl to stand and leading her up to the room before knocking on the door.

For the past hour James did many hundreds of pushups, sit-ups, and pull-ups. He was very fit, but like anyone else needed to exercise in order to keep it up. Sweat covered his masculine torso, accentuating every cut in his defined form. He breathed heavily from the physical activity, but than heard a knock on the door. Expecting it just to be Willow he opened the door. Too his surprise Madame Loutrec greeted him first. Willow happened to be behind her, so he didn't see her

"Oh...excuse me, I didn't know it was you" he said, quickly hiding behind the door

"Um, where is Willow?" he asked her

(do you mind playing Loutrec? Or should I?)

(I can if you'd like. Just let me know if I'm doing something wrong.)

The elder woman smiled. "She is right here." She stepped around and nudged the girl forward. "We decided to play a little dress up." She laughed. "You two have fun. I'll send my girls up later with some more dresses and things a girl needs." She winked, walking back downstairs, leaving a nervous and bashful Willow to him.

(No...your doing great!)

His eyes opened wide in shock when he saw her. She looked beautiful with her completely natural look, but this was such a different look for her. He smiled and gently took her hand, leading her inside. He quickly looked her over, before gently spinning her around to look at how the dress hugged her curvy body.

"You look so beautiful!!!" he exclaimed embracing her

"I liked how you looked naturally, but I never would've imagine you looking so great in Western clothing!!!" he exclaimed

"Do you like it?" he asked her, noticing that she looked nervous

She gave him a small smile. "It is not what I'm used to but I like it because of your reaction." The top swell of her dark breasts pushed out over the edgeing of the dress, shaking slightly with her movements. "I was frightened that you would not like it."

He groaned gently, looking her over. He wanted her really bad right now. He slowly walked up to her and gently kissed her lips. He slipped his tongue in, and soon felt her lipstick. He groaned, and gently embraced her, resting his hand on her ass

She moaned softly, pressing herself to him. Her hands traveled over his sweaty skin, tracing the dips and planes of muscle, slick with sweat. "Make love to me James."

"Yes dear" he said kissing her lips even more. His hands traveled all over her body, and even up to her breasts, groping them through her dress. He soon began kissing her neck, grasping her breasts firmly as he sat down on the bed with her standing up. He wrapped his arms around her waist, and slowly kissed the swelling of her breasts, before gently running his tongue over them. His cock was slowly awakened, and within minutes became rock hard in his pants. He soon looked up to her after many moments of indulging his fixation with her cleavage and smirked

"Why don't you show me what you got under there?" he asked, sitting in the bed, looking at her

She smiled, breathless from his attentions. "I need help getting out of the dress." She giggled, turning to show the row of pearl buttons from hershoulders down to her rear.

He groaned and slowly got up and unbuttoned her dress, kissing her neck sensually. He slowly let her dress fall, and stepped back to admire her

"Oh my...you look perfect" he said. His eyes trailed over her beautiful ass as he gently reached out and pinched it. His erection was clearly visible through his pants. He was so aroused that it was painful

"Oh...I'm gonna treat you really well today. I want to hear you moan so bad" he said

Back
Top Bottom