Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dude X MiseryCloud

She lay back, to where he could see her. "It is not your fault so why should a good man like you be sorry?" She asked, placing one small hand on his brawny arm. "Why do you avoid looking at me so? Do I look bad?" She asked, looking over her body to see if anything was wrong.

"No, it's just..." he cut off when he saw her. His eyes scanned her gorgeous body. It had been a while since he was with a woman. 6 months to be exact. Seeing her really made him ache.

"...wow..." he said

"You defiantly don't look bad. You look perfect" he said, blushing, turning around

"It's just that in our culture it is improper for a man to stare at a naked woman. It's considered perverted" he said, going back to cleaning his gun

She frowned at his words. "But you are also Cheyenne. Do you follow white man's way?" She asked, perplexed. Sensing his discomfort she stood but scowled at her dirty dress. "I would dress but I would only become dirty again until I can wash my dress."

"Well, do the Cheyenne kill people for money?" he asked, putting his gun back together

"That's what I do. I'm a bounty hunter. That is the white man's way" he said, rolling the cylinder and putting it in his gun belt

"Um...would you like me to wash your dress? If you'd like I can bring you some clothes" he said

"But in truth.....you look very good like this" he said, looking at her

She frowned. "Well...no. They don't." She walked around for a bit, watching him cleaning the gun. "I can wash it. Do you mind if I borrow a shirt until it dries?" She asked, heading to the bathroom to wash out the dress.

"Well, sure" he said, going into his bag and taking out a larger shirt for her to wear

He than took his boots off and layer down on the bed, exhausted after so many weeks in the wilderness. While she was washing her dress, he went to the bathroom to bathe. He soon stripped and filled the tub with water and slipped in. He was very muscular and defined. His abs were very prominent, his chest bulging, and his arms were very cut. He soon relaxed in the hot tub, the aches and pains in his body slowly being soothed by the warm water

She finished washing out the dress and hung it up in front of the fireplace to dry. While he bathed she pulled on the shirt. It came to midthigh on her and the sleeves were much too long so she rolled them up before climbing into the bed and curling up on her side with her back to the bathroom. Unaware that the shirt was very shortened when she was curled up.

He later came out of the bathroom, clean and shaved. He blushed when he saw her on the bed, and curled up he had a clear view of her ass. He really wanted her, but he couldn't just take her like some ravenous bandit.

"I'll sleep on the floor" he said, hastily putting his shirt and pants on and laying down on the floor, using his duster as a blanket.

She found herself standing and pulling him to the bed. "Come. Share the bed with me." She whispered, sitting down on the mattress and looking up at him. "I wish to repay you in some way James. If only you'd tell me how I could."

"Well....I..." he stuttered off, looking at her

"I really want you, but I don't want to take advantage of you. I don't want you to think I'm some sort of bastard" he said

"I don't want to make you do anything you don't want to do" he said

She looked confused for a moment. "Want me? What does tha mean?" She asked, used to the pale face's terms.

"Like. I want intimacy with you. You are very beautiful, and it's been a while since I've had sex" he said to her

"But I don't want to force you into anything

(I g2g)

(Alright. I'm heading to be myself)

She nodded in understanding. "I-I have never lain with a man before." It was her turn to blush. "Though I would not mind lying with you."

He looked to her when she said she was a virgin. He gently laid her hand on her thigh, and gently moved in to kiss her lips. As he kissed her, he gently caressed her cheek.

The girl shivered under his touch, her mouth falling open in a small gasp as he pressed his lips to hers. Her hands moved to tangle in his shaggy brown hair as he ravaged and plundered her mouth.

He pressed his lips harder against hers as he let his tongue glide along hers in a heated kiss. He soon broke the kiss and laid her down on the bed and undid the shirt she wore. Smirking as he looked down at her tits, he gently grasped one with his left hand as he went in to kiss her lips again, the other hand going through her beautiful ebony hair. He soon began to kiss down her cheek, and to her neck.

She groaned softly as his big, rough palm closed around her breast, the callouses teasing her pert nipple. She arched to him as his kisses moved to her neck, heightening her arousal for the man above her. Her hands moved to unbutton his shirt with clumsy fingers.

He went back up to her lips and kissed them gently, knotting his tongue against her's momentarily before breaking the kiss to sit up so that she could take his shirt off

"Your lips are very soft" he said to her, gently moving his hand from her breast to her abdomen

"Nice necklace by the way" he said, his eyes leveling to her choker

She smiled. "so are yours. Surprisingly soft yet hard." She pushed his shirt from his sholders before letting her fingertips travel down the hard slabs of muscle, tracing the dips in them. "It was my mother's." She replied, moving her lips to his neck much like he had dome hers.

He smiled and laid her down on the bed

"Let me taste you for a bit" he said, before kissing down her neck, and gently licking the nipple of her left breast. He kissed around the well-shaped mound, before moving to the right breast and giving it the same treatment. He gently kissed down her cleavage, and down her abdomen before looked up at her and smiling before slipping his middle finger into her pussy. He liked to be pleasured, but he was a generous lover. He wanted to make her orgasm first.

"Hope you enjoy this" he said, before gliding the bottom of his tongue from her bellybutton down to her pussy, and slowly slid his middle finger out of it and slithering his tongue in. His wet and smooth tongue searched for her clit, as his lips gently kissed her labia.

She gasped loudly as his hot mouth encircles her pebbled nipple. "J-James!" She cried. Heat went straight to her core as he licked and sucked. A small hiss came from her as his thick middle finger slid into her wet sheath, stretching it a bit. She panted softly, wriggling about, more especially when he began licking her labia and clit, spreading her wetness around.

He groaned as he lapped at her clit vigorously. His hands gently caressed her lower abdomen and occasionally reached up to caress her breasts. He figured that she wouldn't be able to return the favor with a blow job, but he relished the taste of her as he ate her out. Soon he swirled his tongue inside of her, as his hands reached under her, and gently caressed her ass.

The sounds he made were erotic as his tongue played and plundered. Her fists clenched in the sheets as her back bowed. Pressure began building in her lower abdomen as he licked. It scared her at first but his continuous minstrations soon made her forget the fear.

"Enjoying it?" he asked, before going in to swirl his tongue in her again. His tongue soon rediscovered her clit, and he began to lick it harder and slower than before with long strokes of his tongue

She was only able to nod as the pressure built then crested. A cry left her throat as her entire body grew taut and her toes curled as he gave her the first orgasm of her life. Small muscle twitches wracked her as she whimpered, eyes clenched shut.

Back
Top Bottom