Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dude X MiseryCloud

Willow arched sharply, throwing her head back on his shoulder as a scream broke free from her throat. Her hips jerked as she climaxed. It was one of the strongest she had ever had and it shook her entire being. "J-James!" She cried shrilly, hips coming up out of the tub as she jerked and twitched about.

"Mmmm...that's what I like to hear" he said, his fingers feeling her dripping essence. Kissing her neck he pulled his fingers out of her slick sheath and gently embraced her, his arms circling around her hips loosely.

"Now it's your turn" he said as he stood up. His semi-hard cock plopped down on her shoulder

She turned, rising up on her knees with a wicked grin. Her full lips parted to cover only the crown of his cock, suckling gently, teasingly. Her hands rubbed his thighs and abs, nails occaisionally biting in. "Mmmm." She purred around his cockhead, looking up at him with lust-glazed eyes.

He moaned softly as he felt her mouth on him. His hands moved the hair out of her face, holding it up in a ponytail. The eye contact that she made, and the feeling of her hands on his thighs and abs only added to his arousal, his cock soon getting rock hard in her mouth.

She bobbed her head along his cock, stimulating him by changing her degree of sucking. Her hands moved to gently cup and massage his balls as she orally pleasured him. Her pussy ached as she pulled back, seeing his straining shaft glistening with saliva. "I need you." She whispered huskily.

He smirked and nodded.

"Ok...let's take it to the bed" he said, grinning as he got out and dried himself off with a towel

"But...you never finish me off with your mouth anymore..." he teased

She giggled, pulling him down for a kiss. "That's because you drive me crazy with lust until I can' t think straight anymore."

He smirked and laid on top of her on the bed.

"Well, looks like a proper fuck is in order" he said, spreading her legs and sliding his hard cock into her. After waiting a few minutes he soon began to thrust into her, slowly picking up speed.

Back
Top Bottom