Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dude X MiseryCloud

James laid down in the dirt in some desert in Utah. He had been tracking a band of bank robbers for the past two weeks. In total the bounties were worth 2,000 dollars. Upon seeing the three mounted gunmen, he interestingly saw a native being tugged along a rope behind the last horseman. She was bound and gagged, but why the wanted her, he didn't know. All he cared about was collecting the bounty money on there heads.

Covered by a dark brown hat, he aimed his Winchester rifle and the head of the bandit farthest from him, knowing that at the sound of gunshots the remaining bandits would bolt, and pulled the trigger. The bullet pierced the man's skull, and the sound of gunfire startled the horses. The horse that the native was tethered to bolted, dragging her along the hot rocky dirt. He immediately cocked the lever and fired at the man, hitting him in the back, and than took aim at the final bandit, shooting him through the chest.

The horse that the native was tied to soon stopped after the rider fell off the horse. James got up from the dirt and dusted himself off. He wore a dark brown hat, a long black duster, dark pants, and a grey shirt. He stood 6'2'' and had shaggy brown hair, and a slight stubble. He mounted his own black horse and rode down towards the three corpses, looking to collect

(my character appearance: )

kandee_pregnant-costume.png

The girl fought against her bonds as she was drug behind the horse. Already the hide from her wrists had been burned away by the rough rope. A scream came from her as the gunshot rang out and blood splattered from the man's exploded head. No sooner had that happened then the horse bolted. She was able to keep her footing for a moment before she tripped and was drug across the sands. Small rocks cut up her naked legs as she tried to keep her head covered as more shots rang out. Soon all was silent and the horse stopped, leaving her in a dusty heap on the ground.

(I like the picture)

Soon James rode in on his horse and dismounted, drawing out his revolver to make sure that all three bandits were dead. As he checked, the horse on it's own went to the girl and gracefully lowered his head, his snout sniffing the scared girl's hair

James looked to the girl after making sure his enemies were dead and holstered his piece before drawing out a huge bowie knife. He knelt down near the girl with the blade in hand

"I'm not going to hurt you" he said, gently cutting the rawhide bonds

"Are you ok?" he asked, putting away the knife and going to his horse and procuring a bottle of water from a saddlebag and handing it to her

(Why thank you :3 )

The girl sat up, coughing from the dust and grit that filled her mouth and throat. She squeaked as the man rode up, nearly being knocked over by the horse's nuzzling.When the man came closer, she scrabbled away, seeing the glint of the bowie knife. His words were foreign to her as he spoke but his gentle tone helped ease her nerves as he cut the rawhide from her wrists. The flesh was a raw angry red from the rope burning her. He spoke again and she only blinked up at him, unused to the pale face language, but as he handed her the water, she understood that completely, opening it and guzzling it until her belly could hold no more. The horse nudged at her back as if willing her to stand. She "oked down at her legs, seeing the dust caked cuts from the rocks and brush.

"Figures...she doesn't speak English" he said to himself frustrated. He wasn't sure what tribe she was from, but he did speak a little Cheyenne. His father was white, but his mother was Cheyenne. He still wasn't sure what tribe she was from, so he didn't bother to say anything in his second language

He soon hogtied the dead bodies and piled a two of them on one horse, and one on another. He brought the third horse to the girl. He gently picked her up and placed her on the horse, accidentally copping a feel of her well formed ass.

He had to admit: she was a good looking woman, and the fact that she was an Indian gave her that exotic look that was so alluring.

"What were these men doing with you?" he asked in Cheyenne, figuring that it was better than saying nothing

Her eyes widened as he finally said something she could understand. He spoke the language of her people! "You lnow my people's language?" She asked in the same tongue. Her voice was soft, almost shy. "Those men raided my villiage. Captured my people and kept me for themselves." She relpied, looking down at him from her pearch.on the horse. Her buckskin dress rode a little high up her thighs from straddling the animal but she seemed not to care.

He was surprised that she understood him. Not only was he not sure what tribe she was from, but that he was able to speak Cheyenne after so many years.

"My mother was Cheyenne" he replied, mounting his horse

"Here, do me a favor and tie the horses with those dead scumbags to your saddle's pommel. We are taking them to the next town to collect the bounty" he said, handing the reins to her

"So why did they raid your village and enslave your people? And why did they single you out?" he asked her, riding beside her

She tied the reins to her saddle with deft fingers, making quick work of it and a knot that would not come undone. Her eyes turned to him and she could make out traces of the Cheyenne features in his facial structure. Idly, she wondered who his mother was as the began making their way to the white man's town. At his question, she frowned. "I do not know. My people only wanted peace. They came with guns and killed my father and grandfather. The cheif. I suppose that is why they took me."

"That's sad" he said to her

He turned to her and looked over her exotic facial features. Here gracefully high cheek bones, here piercing brown eyes, her darker complexion, and her ebony hair would make her very desirable. That coupled with her curvy figure and ample breasts made her really good eye candy

"My name is James." he said, reaching over to shake her hand

She shook his hand. "My name is Willow."

Her gaze traveled over him, taking in his big, broad build, his strong jaw and intense eyes. He looked like a formidable warrior and would make a woman a good husband.

A small hiss came from her as her raw wrists touched her dress, the salt from the dried sweat stinging.

"Here" he said, reaching into a saddlebag and taking out some bandages. He tossed the roll of gauze over to her, and took off his hat, reaching over and playfully placed it on her head to protect her eyes from the sun.

"It is about a 2 hour ride to the next town. I have to claim the bounty on these scumbags heads, and I guess you can check into an inn to clean up and rest" he said

She looked at the white bandages then back up at him as he placed the hat on her head. It was slightly too big and slipped down a bit before she tipped it back. Taking the gauze she wrapped her wrists gently and the worst of the cuts on her legs. "I will not be welcome in white man's town." She replied, a scowl forming on her face as she placed the remaining bandage in the saddlebags of the horse sje was riding.

He nodded. Her concern was well founded

"How about I quickly check you into an inn, collect the bounty, and meet up at the room. You will be safer there" he offered

"And from there I can take you wherever you want, and you can be on your way" he said

She thought it over. "Won't you be looked down on for being with an indian squaw?" She asked. She stipped the hat forward a bit to sheil her eyes before looking over at him and taking it off. "Here. You need it more than me." She said.

"Not that I care what anyone thinks, but what is a squaw?" he asked her

He spoke the language, but was still so unaware of the Cheyenne culture. He took the hat back from her

"Plus we have to go to the town. I have to collect my money. Haven't had a decent meal or a nice bed to sleep on in three weeks" he said

"An indian woman." She explained. She turned her head from the blistering sun that beat down on her already tanned skin. "If you do not mind then I will stay in this inn you speak of." She told him. After a bit more of riding, she layed across the horses neck, rubbing and loving on him while she cooed to him in Cheyenne.

They soon road into the town and went to an inn. He tied the horses to the post and helped her off

"Here, take this in case things get rough" he said, handing her the bowie knife

They walked in together and he went to the innkeeper

"One room please" he said to the innkeeper

"We don't serve her kind" said the innkeeper

"What do you mean?" James replied

"That indian bitch. Get her out" replied the man

James sighed, and than punched the man over the bar counter, breaking his nose. The inn fell silent, as all the patrons looked at him. He than calmly walked behind the bar and kicked the man in the face, and took a room key. He than took Willow's hand and lead her up the room. Once inside he took off his hat.

"Well that was interesting" he said

"Whilst I'm gone, feel free to clean yourself up" he said, pointing to the bathtub

She held the knife with a shaking hand. When the man behind the counter spoke she frowned, the expression turning to suprise when James hit him and took a key. His grip was gentle as he pulled her up to the room they would be sharing and took off his hat. She saw the tub and water and nodded. "Alright. Be careful hunter. You will not make many friends because of me." She said sadly as she set the knife down beside the tub and began heating water for a bath.

"Also, I hope you know how to use one of these" he said, taking an extra gun from his gun belt and putting it on the bed

"Just in case things get hectic" he said

He than went out and locked the door, going to the sheriff's office to claim the bounties

She looked to the firearm and nodded, watching him leave before closing the curtains and stripping. Carefully, she laid out her dress to be washed and patched and slipped off her moccasins. She filled the tub with bubbles and oils before pouring in the hot water and climbing in.

He collected his bounty from the sheriff's office and was back in the room an hour later. He looked around for Willow but couldn't find her. He saw her hide dress and moccasins. She must have been taking a bath earlier. He looked at the dress and held it up. It was simple, but the abstract, geometric designs were interesting, and she defiantly looked good in it. Soon the thought crossed his mind that she probably was wearing nothing now, and although he would like to see her curvaceous body in all her glory, he knew that it would be awkward.

He sat and faced the open window, his back towards the door to the bathroom, and took off his duster, hat, and gun belt. He than preceded to take his guns apart, and clean them.

Willow heard him come bavk in as she climbed from the tub. Unabashedly, she walked out and stood in front of the fireplace. Her people walked around bare alot so she was unashamed of her body. "Did you have anymore problems?" She asked.

He was so surprised to hear her voice that he jolted and almost dropped the barrel of his gun as he was cleaning it with a brush

"No, not really" he said, gulping

"Quick question Willow, what do you intend to do now that you are free?" he asked her

She walked around to sit on the bed. "I really don't know. I have never been out of the villiage before." She looked thoughtful for a moment. "I-Is there some possible way for me to repay you for your kindness?" She asked him.

He blushed when he heard her sit on the bed

"I don't really know. I was after those men for the money anyway, so I got what I wanted. Saving you was just luck." he said

"You seem like a good woman, and I'm sorry for what they did to you." he added, not sure whether it was ok for him to look back or not

Back
Top Bottom