Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Revenge by any Means (Kyrth & Alexandria94)

Scott had risen from the couch and was standing behind her as she turned. She jolted but recovered as he reached for the red sauce and took his plate to the table.

"I see a small issue," Scott mentioned as he started to eat, "You've just spent the whole day asleep so you aren't going to be tired when I go to bed, and I do need to go to bed so I'm up tomorrow to go shopping."

"Now, I expect while I'm shopping you'll be sleeping again," he paused and looked at her, "In your room," he took another mouthful, swallowing before he continued, "So the question really becomes how do I keep you busy after I've gone to bed. You don't seem to appreciate being strapped to the bed with the toys, so I'll save that for when you've been bad or disobedient. So what would you suggest to keep you occupied in your room tonight?"

Alex looked at him, her stomach was beginning to hurt from his questions, so she couldn't take a bite of her food.
"I- I don't know, I can try my best to go to sleep, give me some sleeping pills or something, I don't want it to be anything sexual and I'm only stating that because it's all you ever want to do." She told him because it was true, there was always something sexual when they did things.
"Let me sleep on the couch or something, I don't like being locked up in that room all the time."

"The problem I have is that, for rather obvious reasons, I don't really trust you," he stated casually between eating, "While I don't think you could actually find the keys to get out before you starve to death, I don't know if you believe that. So should I leave you free while I sleep there is nothing to prevent you slitting my throat, smothering me with a pillow, handcuffing me to the bed, you get the picture."

"And yes everything I suggest is sexual, unless you haven't noticed I have about twelve DVDs and two books in this place, there is very little to actually do," he slowly finished off his meal, noting she had barely touched hers, "But since there is a rather large window for you to sleep, while I'm out shopping, then you can actually stay up all night, try and sleep a little earlier would be a good idea."

"But what I was thinking for tonight, is that if you like I can put the TV into your room, not all the way in, but at the door maybe. You can have the remote and you can pick a DVD, or you can watch normal television. The downside is that I have to chain your ankle again, and if you damage the TV in any way I'm going to be pissed to start with, then really easily bored for the rest of your stay, which might not be all that long since unless you've developed the ability to ingest food whilst staring at it, you'll starve to death in a week or two."

"Since I've finished I'm going to go see whats on the TV tonight, you're welcome to join me after you've washed up," Scott stood up from the table and strolled over to the couch, flicking through the channels to find something good to watch.

Morgan was so angry at his little speech, that after not really eating anything else, went and showered. She shaved over everything once more making sure it was smooth, rather liking having no prickly hairs, and once that was finished she put back on the shirt, towel dried her hair and walked back into the living room to sit down on the opposite end of the couch, and turned to face him.
"I might get in trouble for saying this, but I have an opinion and I'm going to tell you. No, you might not trust me, but while I haven't given you a single reason why you shouldn't, I mean I have done everything you asked me to do, I haven't hurt you or anything, I haven't really protested. I have no idea why you chose me to be here, other than the obvious reason of your problem with my brother, I have no idea who you are, I've given you willing blowjobs, made you dinner. So excuse me for not wanting just a little bit of trust from you, when I have obviously given some to you, I don't know how but it's there."
She turned away from him, her heartbeat raising and her face flaming.

"Do you honestly stand there and expect me to consider you an idiot?" Scott asked with a chuckle, "I'm holding you captive, you hate me and what I have done and fear what I will do, if you aren't considering escape at all moments, or at the very least freedom, then you are frankly an idiot."

"History is littered with tales of revolution and slaves waiting their whole lives for that one chance," he rose suddenly and grabbed her still damp hair and bent her over the nearest surface, he forced his knee between hers, spreading her legs, "Don't think I'm not blindingly aware that everything you 'willingly' provide is only means to avoid me taking something worse," he gives her a hard spank and then wets his fingers with his mouth before pushing a finger into her tight ass.

"What would you 'willingly' do to avoid me taking your anal cherry right now?" he asked with a sneer.

Morgan didn't want to take back her rant, she felt she needed to say what she did but when he bent her over she kinda wished she hadn't opened her mouth. She could feel how much power he had over her, aside from the fact that he was ripped with muscles and she was not. But when he put his finger in her ass it was uncomfortable and caused her to squirm around his knee. "I don't know what I would willingly do, you are going to hold this over my head and keep it there. You have taken everything else and in time this too. I just want to know how you can live with yourself? Don't you feel quilts at all?" She said and near the end it turned to a whisper, her eyes shutting and tears forming as her hands made fists aroun whatever object she was on top of.

Scott slowly sawed his finger in and out of her ass, it had been a bluff. He didn't have any real intention of taking her here and now, but she didn't have to know that.

"Truth be told I do feel guilty, you are an innocent victim, much like I was," he says softly, "I lost so much because of your brother, you are his punishment."

"Although his fear of retribution was greater than his concern for your life, he knows that I survived his attempt," his voice grew harder and colder as he thought of his former best friend, "Now he lives with the fact that you suffer because of him. Until the moment arrives that he has suffered enough then the fire that burns inside me for vengeance will see me through the guilt."

"The guilt makes me offer you nice things, but you are still my prisoner."

"And just so you know, I'm not holding anything over your head, I'm bowing to your requests to postpone," he pulled his finger out of her ass and pulled her to her feet. Keeping a firm hold on her hair he dragged her to the room and tossed her inside before he slammed the door shut and bolted it closed. He was too enraged to deal with her now, he couldn't think straight and didn't trust himself not to seriously hurt or perhaps kill her. He needed to calm down and think out his next move, so for now he left, grabbing the keys and going for a drive.

Most of the words that he spoke went through one ear and out the other but some of them stayed. Once she started to feel pity for this man because the hate had started to fade but now that feeling was quickly replaced back with the hatred.
Morgan did not want to admit it but she afraid of this man, she hasn't been until he yanked her roughly by the hair and threw her back in the room. It was with such force that her lower stomach hit the side of the bed table and she hissed with pain as she raised the shirt and looked down. She knew he wouldn't know that he had hurt her because he had ran off but looking down she wished he would come back sooner. The spot wasn't bleeding it was just turning a really dark shade of purple and when she went to touch it she screamed out with pain.
Morgan couldn't move so she just slid down to the floor next to bed and leaned back against the bed, unable to do anything she just sat there, crying and clutching her side the best she could as the bruise seemed to only get bigger. She knew he hadn't meant to do it, but it hurt terribly none the less.

Scott had driven to his local gym and let out his frustration on a punching bag. He drove his fist aimlessly into the target, mentally picturing Derrick's face on the bag. His usual training partners gave him a wide berth, sensing his mood easily. He was coated in a light sheen of sweat before he had calmed enough to start thinking.

The whole plan had been to blackmail Derrick into getting back his money. But there was no money, and Derrick had responded with an attempt to kill him. He was now stuck with Morgan and his only plan so far was to make her hate him as much as he did, a small measure of revenge as far as he was concerned. He was also privately hoping for a form of Stockholm syndrome, but he knew that would take quite a while.

He was still unsure what he was going to do when he got into his truck. He could chose to become more violent and aggressive or he could become kinder. He pulled in at the house, deciding to have a shower, he glanced at the screen and saw her sitting on the floor beside the bed. He was about to walk away when he noticed she had her shirt pulled up and the area around her hand was discolored.

He rubbed the screen to see if it was a mark before walking to the door, he pulled on his mask before pulling back the bolt.

"What the fuck?!" he moved over next to her, "Bloody hell, that looks painful... a nasty bruise, but doesn't look like it's dangerous, seen worse than that in prison, I've got a salve that will take away some of the pain, it will sting to apply though, what happened to you?"

While she sat in the floor she concentrated hard on only taking short breaths, because each one she attempted to take in, only made her hurt worse, and even though she thought she was dying, her brain told her she was being over dramatic but with the pain she didn't care at the moment. Morgan sat there and waited until he got home and when she heard the door on the vehicle shut she braced herself for the worse, mildy expecting him to come in here and only make the pain worse, and laugh weakly at her.
She heard the bolt on the door open and soon he was also inside of the room with her. She looked up at him quickly and her heartbeat started to accelerate, along with her breathing with only made the massive bruise hurt worse.
"When you threw me in here....I collided with the edge of the bedside table." She tried to take a deep breath to calm herself but it only caused her to gasp and wince as her eyes quickly filled with extreme fear, both for her welfare, and what he would do to her once she was healed. "Please don't punish me for my opinion, I'm sorry." She whispered as she clutched onto her side, afraid to actually take off her hand and see the entire damage done.

"I'll punish you for whatever I please, but I swear this sort of punishment would never cross my mind," he gently lifted her and set her on her side on the bed, "I left so something like this wouldn't happen."

He could tell she was in obvious pain and in no state to move so he didn't worry when he left the door open. He jogged to the bathroom and retrieved the first aid kit, bringing it back quickly. He took her wrist and moved it away so he could see the extent of the damage. It was a nasty bruise but nothing more from what he could see. He truly had seen a lot worse both in prison and even at the local gym.

"Well, normally I would tell you this is going to sting a lot, but since I'm a kidnapper I do have a unique alternative," Scott muttered as just outside of her vision he took a rag and poured a little of his chloroform over the fabric.

He pressed the cloth over her mouth and a few sharp breaths later she was unconscious. Scott chuckled to himself at the rather bizarre situation, he positioned her comfortably and rubbed the salve over the bruised area. He left for a while but returned with his toy bag, but with a different purpose in mind. Very carefully he restrained her movements, when she woke she would be groggy and he didn't want her jolting the injury. Knowing she would be out for an hour or two he went and got washed and changed, then brought a chair into the room to be ready when she woke.

Morgan was surprised at how gentle he was when he picked her up and put her on the bed, he took a very different approach then what she thought he would, and because of this she knew he wouldn't hurt her while she was unconscious so she did not fight him when he put the rag over her mouth, she was rather thankful of it, to be away from the pain for a little bit.
In her unconscious state she did not dream, she only thought, she thought of how much she missed her brother's best friend, how when she was smaller she had had the biggest crush on him, but she was too small then, and now that she was older she wished she could see him, because she knew that she still had feelings for him, feelings she knew would probably not fade away. Then he appeared in her mind and without hesitation she whispered, "Scott kiss me." her voice whimpering, and filled with longing, but she had not known she had said anything out loud.
A couple minutes later she started to awake from being unconscious.

It was the second time that she had called out his name and he still wasn't sure what it mean. It may be subconscious knowledge of who he was, perhaps she had figured it out but was afraid to admit it, perhaps it was another Scott. He didn't understand it but it did cause him to think back to when they were younger. She had always been Derrick's little annoying, but cute, sister.

He shook his head, trying to break the connection between the little girl he knew and the woman with him now. He didn't want to look at her and see that little kid, it would make him think back to those times and ... him. No, that wasn't something he wanted to linger on. He noticed she started to stir and reached over to hold her firmly.

"Careful now, you don't want to aggravate your wound," he instructed, "How do you feel? do you want to go back under?"

When Morgan woke up she immediately looked over to him, trying her best not to move her torso. "No, I really don't want that." Her attention went from him to the ceiling and she had to take a couple deep breaths before she could look back to him again. That was when she saw the black toy bag sitting on the floor and it caused her heartbeat to spike and her breath to hitch. She tried to urgently move away from him and momentarily forgot about her bruise, that is until the pain caused her to yelp a little. "Please don't hook me up to those. Not right now I can't handle it."

"That is the definition of irony," Scott muttered, "Sorry the bag is here for the restraints, no other reason," he tapped on the binding that had kept her movements restricted.

"I'm going to loosen the binds and you're going to remain calm and not move, I think you understand why," Scott reached over and started untying the binds, "How does it feel? If you want to be knocked out again just ask,"

As he untied the binds slightly Morgan exhaled and only moved a little bit, even though he told her not too. "Thank you, but I think I would prefer to stay conscious. But is there anything you can do to make the pain go away without knocking me out?" She asked and looked up to his eyes underneath the mask. "I know you probably get tired of hearing this, but I think we have gone past the roles of simple interactions," Her face, against her better judgement, blushed at the memory of the orgasm he gave to her before they had sex as she took a deep breath. "But I want to know who you are."

"I've used a bruise salve on the effected area already, it can only be used every four hours though and you've been out for less than two, so if it really hurts then sleepy time is your only option," he answered her first question.

He checked out the bruised area but it didn't look much different than his first inspection. Now as the fuzziness wore off and the restraints were removed she would soon notice the ankle chain once more on her leg.

"I'm sure you want to know, I want to win the lotto, own a Ferrari also want to feel you orgasm as I fuck you," he commented absently as he packed up the restraints, "Tell you what though, if I get one of my wants, maybe you'll get yours, now I'm going to move the TV to the door and get you the remote, I need to get to sleep. Try not to get thrown into anything while I'm gone, I do need my beauty sleep."

Morgan didn't know if it was the way he said things or if he was teasing her but she couldn't help but smile a little bit as he went to go and get the TV. She thought hard about his wants and thought perhaps if she willingly tried to have sex with him, and got her body to relax then she might enjoy it enough to actually have an orgasm during sex. For all she knew she wasn't capable, since he was the only person she had ever had sex with anyway. Although a warmth spread through her face when she recalled how he could in fact give her one regardless.
No matter how much she would have liked to watch the tv she could feel another heavy sleep coming on, she thought she had slept enough but apparently her body didn't so before he even wheeled the tv in there she was already back to a heavy sleep.

Scott moved the TV into position and walked into the room, finding her sleeping soundly already. He pulls the sheet over her form and places the remove on the bedside table. He didn't know how long she would sleep but he intended to get a good amount. He left her and went back to his room, pulling off the mask and then his clothes. He drops onto his bed and sets the alarm before he drifts to sleep.

In the morning he slowly comes alert and listens for the sound of the TV. He grumbles as he drags himself out of the bed and sighs before pulling on the mask. Just in case Morgan spies him as he walks through the lounge. He gets up and makes himself some breakfast quickly, eating at the counter before he walks over and peeks into the room.

That night after she had fallen asleep she woke up a few times, here and there, but was soon back to sleep in no time. But in the morning when she had finally awoken, she knew she had slept well. So well that she had crust around parts of her eyes which she eagerly rubbed away. Morgan couldn't keep herself under the sheet any longer and while she removed it she smiled because she knew he had put it there, but she sat up and yawned. Her body was still slightly sore but she could move around now, and she moved to sit up, leaning against the wall. That was when his head poked in. "Morning." She said sluggishly.

"Are you feeling any better?* he asks as he walks into the room, he lifts up her shirt and examines the bruise. To my eye it's taken on a few colors but doesn't look any worse, "I guess I won't be tying you up with the eggs today."

He snaps his fingers in mock disappointment, "I'm going to make some toast before heading out to the shops, you want some? and any requests from the market?"

He leaves the tube of bruise salve on her beside next to the TV remote before going to make breakfast. He has his shower before going to the shops, eager to buy some fresh food and stock up. He also grabs an application form and inquires about any work before he returns back to the house. He locks up and puts away the keys before pulling on his mask and going to her room.

He walks over and removes the ankle bracelet, explaining as he does so, "Since you'll be cooking on occasion you should help me put the food away so you know where it is."

Morgan watches him slowly when he comes in the door, tells him about the markey, but she doesn't say anything to him. When he leaves she slowly picks up the bruise salve and puts a little bit on there. Even though it still hurt to a degree she found that she could move without a problem and only with a minor discomfort. She found her self sleeping slightly after he left, it wasn't a great rest but it still felt nice to have. Waking up a few minutes before he got back she watched as he came in through the door and unlocked her ankle bracelet.
"You're right I suppose I should." She said and crawled out of the bed, following him into the kitchen.

Out in the kitchen Scott was putting the items into the high cupboard and the lower shelves. He knew that Morgan would find it awkward to stretch and bend at the moment, but she could see where he was putting the items. Once all the items were put away he made some sandwiches for them both and put the TV back in front of the couch. He moved over to Morgan and lifted her shirt, tying it under her breasts to leave the bruise on display, along with her lower half.

"Take a seat, I'll go find you some shorts," he offered.

He wandered back to his room and found her an old pair of tie up shorts. Truth be told he preferred she walk around bottomless, but suspected she wouldn't.

While Morgan watched him put up all the food, making note to herself at times about where stuff was so she could make homemade pizza, and smiling at the thought because she actually wanted to make him help her. Sitting on the couch waiting for him to return with the shorts she thought about him as an actual person. He was nice when he wanted to be and from her care she received from him because of the bruise she knew he could be gentle, if only he was that way all the time and she wished he was.
Sitting up straighter on the couch she looked down at her bruise, it was considerably less purple and hurt less and this made her feel better about, but she knew once it healed up he would expect more sexual tasks out of her and when her stomach started to hurt thinking about it she knew it wasn't hurting as much as it once had and it bothered her slightly.

"Hey I picked up something else," Scott mentioned as he went back into the room with a pair of shorts for her to wear. There was another bag next to the sofa, reaching to pick it up he pulled out a few cheap DVDs and a box set of the old star wars trilogy.

"I figured since we watched episode three the other night you might like to see what happens next," he shrugged as he passed over the box for her to open. He actually knew the truth about the movies but was curious if she did.

Back
Top Bottom