Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Revenge by any Means (Kyrth & Alexandria94)

"Well if you tell me what was good then perhaps it won't be such a torture," Scott ventures with a smirk that she can't see, "Or you can give me a good reason to take them off?"

The sight of the nude girl bound to the bed and blindfolded was getting his cock hard, if the work wasn't limited he would beg off. Still he had three days after today to take advantage of her after today. Then he would need to hunt for more employment. But today he wanted to keep her aroused and on edge. But he was hoping that today it would be more pleasurable.

Morgan really wanted these things out of her, she hated them. "Please just take them out of me," She whispered, her voice crackling slightly. "They feel good at first, but I know they will hurt, you may have good intentions for me at first, but the only thing you want to do is hurt me, why else would you still have me?" She whispered again, her voice becoming very faint near the end. She could feel her eyes clouding up and overflowing underneath the blindfold and she was thankful that he couldn't see it.

Scott reached over and brushed her cheek lightly, "These toys are the means to an end, you know what I want from you, so I'll make you a deal."

"Tomorrow I don't work," he took his phone from his pocket and dialed to the hub device, "So I'm going to have all day with you, you tell me five acts you'll perform willingly tomorrow, and for each act I'll remove an egg of your choice."

"But like I said, I have to go, so you have," he glanced at his watch and then hit the buttons to start all five eggs on low vibrate, "Twenty seconds to negotiate, then I walk out the door, starting .... now."

When he brushed her cheek with his hand she couldn't help herself and she flinched away. But Morgan did listen to what he said, and she didn't think she could think of five different sexual things so she decided to take a different approach, hoping he would accept, because she was dying to get out of this room. She squirmed around when he started the vibrating, and when he started the twenty seconds she blurted out the first five things that came to mind. "I'll give you a blowjob, I'll make you dinner, surely you have another mask, one with no mouth part, we could watch a movie together, I'll clean up dinner and stuff after the movie, and we can have sex." Under no circumstances did she want the last part, but she could not think of anything else, plus three of them were kind of lame so she had to add one to spice up the deal. Her heartbeat was pounding so fast he could probably see it if he looked to her neck or to her chest, she was so afraid that he would decline and that he would leave her hooked up to this all day. "I could wear one of your shirts, so that I'm not running around all day naked tomorrow." She whispered, her voice breaking in her fear.

"You want me to let you loose in the house, give you clothing and chill out on a couch as we watch a movie..." Scott chuckles softly, "I don't think you quite understand how this arrangement of captive and captor works,"

"I'll take the blowjob and the sex, the rest I'll think about at work, so I'll take away two eggs," before she can complain he slips a ball into her mouth, tying the gag into place before removing the eggs from her clit and pulls out the one in her pussy, putting them on the bed beside her, "Have a good day."

He leaves the eggs on soft vibrate as he leaves and shuts the door. When he arrives at work he turns them onto high setting for a few minutes then switches them off before he starts. Like the day before he plays with the settings, but less frequently and leaves them on longer, though with only the eggs on her nipples and the one in her ass he doubts today will be any more pleasant for his captive.

True to his word he does consider her requests and how to ensure she won't escape if her permits her requests.

Morgan listens intently to him, and she needs to tell him that she won't try and escape but before she can get out the words he has ball gagged her and already left the room. She gets so angry at him but there is nothing she can do about it. The entire day she is tormented and brought to an almost orgasm from the teasing on her nipples, but since there is nothing touching her pussy she can't do it, and it causes her to get extremely frustrated multiple times, and she bites halfway through the spongey gag ball. Like the other time with the eggs it causes her to cry, one because she can't get off and two, the main reason she offered sex was to get these things out of her, which obviously didn't work.
By the time the end of the day rolls around, she is so tired from the relentless pleasure torture that she is halfway into sleep, but can't get herself to actually slip into the sleep she so desperately wants.

Scott arrives home after the long day, in an effort to prevent the job lasting another day they have him stay an extra two hours at double pay. He collects the cash for the three days and starts the drive home. He hasn't used the vibrations in the overtime so Morgan has had over two hours of peace when he pulls up outside. Entering he wanders around the building locking all of the windows and doors and removing the keys. Ensuring that she has no way to escape or communicate after he hides the phone he heads to the door.

He smiles as he can tell the damage to the gag already, he removes the eggs and cleans them before he puts them in his bag. He removes the blindfold and the gag, he lets his hand roam over her belly and breasts.

"So I've decided to let you out for tonight. Any attempts to escape will not be tolerated. You not allowed to use any doors except back into this room. I'm going to have a shower, then you'll give me a blowjob before starting dinner, we'll eat, you can pick a movie, afterwards we'll have sex," he reaches down to cup her crotch, lightly rubbing her pussy, "Then you will come back here and let me put the bracelet back on your ankle. Do all of that and you earn a reward. Acceptable?"

Morgan thinks about what he says very carefully, ensuring that there are no unwanted loopholes in it. Only one that she can find that he didn't mention. "That's perfectly acceptable with a shirt for me to wear of your own." She says and looks at him, her stomach hurts at the idea of having sex with him again since his member was so large, but she would do just about anything to get out of this small room.
"Please get me out of these restraints, and before you go and shower I would like for you to bring me a razor, I'm feeling in the need for one, and don't worry I'm not going to do anything stupid. You can still bolt the door, ensuring that I won't go anywhere. I myself would like to clean some as well." Her eyes were still closed, as she had not opened them the entire time he had been in there, she was afraid she would break if she looked at him for too long.

Scott rubs her pussy for a few more moments before he starts untying her wrists and ankles, though for now "You should have an electric razor and waxing things in your bathroom, but if you prefer I have some razors and a bath in my bathroom. You can use them after my shower."

He left the ankle lock on as he went for his shower, it was the only time he couldn't wear his mask. He wasn't entirely thrilled about the prospect of wearing the balaclava all night but he had agreed now. He dried himself off and made sure his hair was dry before he pulled on the mask again along with a pair of loose shorts and went back to her door.

After he left her alone and telling her she would find the things she needed in the bathroom she waited until she knew he was gone and then got up from her bed to travel into the bathroom. Morgan found the razor and she took a bath, deciding if she was going to be having sex today she was going to look beautiful doing it. She shaved her underarms, her legs, and her pussy, and made sure there wasn't a single hair left. She washed everything else and when she got out she was surprised to find hairspray and a dryer, so using those tools she scrunched her hair to make it look like it was half curly, half wavy, and long. So long that it went halfway between her breasts and her hips, so she silently wondered to herself how long she had been here.
Morgan went back into the room, and covered herself entirely with the sheets, waiting for the shirt, because for some reason she wanted it to be a surprise that she had shaved, especially for this occasion.

At the last moment he remembered the clothing and went back to his room. He gathered a sports jersey that was loose on him, it would likely be a tent on her petite frame, with "Taylor" and "69" on the back. It wasn't his name so it might throw her a little, he also grabbed a pair of shorts as a bonus. Plus there was the gift wrapping aspect, a little more to remove later, provided she kept up her part of the bargain to be willing.

Clothing in hand he returned to the door and pulled back the bolt. He found her sitting on the bed, wrapped up in her sheet. It still amused him that she took every effort to conceal her body. He was also surprised that she had seemingly put a lot of effort into her hair. She did look beautiful and he told her so as he put the clothes on the bed beside her. He knelt down before her and took out the key the the ankle bracelet. After the restraint was removed he ran his hand along her smooth calf before he rose to his feet.

He left her to dress and went to the couch, he only had a small, but eclectic selection of DVDs. He figured he liked them all so he'd let her pick what they watched after she cooked dinner. He figured they'd eat first, watch the movie, have sex then he'd put her to bed. It was late already and planned to claim the blowjob tomorrow. Of course if dinner was left to simmer or needed time to cook he might be able to squeeze it in.

After he came in the room, Morgan watched him, and told herself that he should not be having this much of an effect on her, Morgan knew that she disliked him an awful lot, but he could be kind when he wanted to be and she that's what she wanted today, someone to be kind to her. She couldn't help it and she blushed when he called her beautiful, turning her head so he wouldn't see it.
Once he left she put on the shorts first, they came down past her knee, and when she picked up the jersey, and read the back of it, it struck her little odd that it was her last name, but decided not to over think it because it would likely get her in a bad mood and she was determined to stay in a good one, so she slipped it on and slowly moved toward the door. She was hesitant at first about being able to come out, but once she learned that she could she slowly ventured out. She smiled at the house, it wasn't very big, but it was big enough to count as a house.
She shut her door behind her and laced her hands in front of her, her nervousness starting to show. "What would you like for dinner?"

Scott had to contain his mirth at the situation. Morgan was standing at the door wearing his shorts and shirt, she truly looked stunning, and she was asking what he wanted for dinner. Any observers would liken them to a couple, rather than captor and captive.

"Whatever you can make really, the cupboards are a little bare, I'll be shopping tomorrow now I've got a bit of cash," Scott replied with a shrug, he got up off the couch and took her to the kitchen area, the main room was all open plan. He showed her what he had in the cupboards and where the utensils and crockery was.

"Okay," Morgan said after looking through the cupboards once more. "I know what I'll make, you can sit in here or in the livingroom if you like, I really don't care if you watch me or not." She told him and got noodles out of the pantry, and boiled hot water in a cooker, and once it was actually boiling she put the noodles into it.
Once she got back into her old way of cooking she forgot entirely about Scott being in there with her, she just sat about doing her own thing, like she used to. She cut up mushrooms and placed them into the cooker with the noodles, and quickly opened a can of chicken breast meat, and after pulling it apart into very thin pieces also put that into it. After everything was drained and split into two bowls she poured alfredo sauce on top of both of them and placed the bowl in front of him and sat down across from him at the table.
"I hope you like it." Morgan said to him and took a bite of her own, a small moan escaping her lips because it tasted so good to her.

Once it became clear that the meal would require her constant attention Scott returned to the lounge area. Once the meal was ready he moved to the small table and tucked into the meal she had prepared. He blinked in surprise and nodded as he ate, enjoying the meal.

"This is pretty good," Scott commented, "I might start having you do all the cooking, though after looking through the kitchen and finding no poison perhaps you might start trusting mine."

After the meal Scott picked up the bowls and told her to go pick a movie from the small stack of DVDs he owned while he washed up. Once everything was clean and drying he called out if she wanted a drink before he went over to the couch. He dropped down and glanced over to her, wondering what she had selected to watch.

She hated to admit it but she liked getting to cool again and also liked getting to pick the movie. When Morgan dropped down to look through the movies she found many different ones and she was mostly surprised by his selections but she finally picked Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith. She hoped him not to find her nerdy but once he asked for the movie she picked she held it up between two fingers, keeping her head low, and turned so he could not see her smile.

Scott hid his smirk at her choice, there had to be irony somewhere. She had selected a film about a young man turning evil and adopting a mask. He took the DVD and showed her the inbuilt player in the TV, it did the rest itself and he relaxed into the couch to watch. He was tempted to have her lie on his lap as they watched, but he would be too tempted to fondle her. So in the effort to let her have most of a normal evening he let her choose where to sit. Of course if she came close enough she was fair game, he decided that was fair.

When the movie started she was slightly tense as she sat down at the other end of the couch but as the movie went on she found herself loosening up and eventually she was laughing at the funny parts, sometimes so much that she had to clutch her stomach. Morgan eventually completely relaxed and as doing so she lifted her feet up onto the couch and laid down in a sort of way with her head on the armrest. She watched the entire thing with a smile on her face but when she noticed there was only five more minutes of the movie left she tensed up slightly without meaning to.

He would glance over at Morgan as she enjoyed the film, getting looser by the minute. As the film ended and the credits began to roll he looked again and she was tense and frozen. He knew that the freedom to move around, a little cooking and a movie were unlikely to make the next bit any more enjoyable. What he wasn't sure, was how willing she was going to be. He leaned back on the chair and looked at her.

"Well, you've picked dinner and the movie, would you like to contribute any ideas to the finale?" he asked casually.

Her heart was beginning to pound as he asked her his question. Morgan thought about it, because while she didn't want to do this, she also didn't want it to hurt either. She thought and thought on it, and could only come up with two things.
"One, can we do it in your bed, I really don't want to go back to that little room, and the other..." She stopped and finally looked up at him, her breathing getting harder in fear that he wouldn't take what she wanted into consideration. "Please be gentle with me, I'm scared." She whispered to him, and her face was getting red because she didn't mean to say the last part to her statement.

Scott had personally been imagining her riding him on the couch. But he deferred this time, he could always have that another time. He took her hand and led her through to his bedroom at the back of the single floor house. It was a tad ironic that she wanted to use his room, when her "little" room was actually the master bedroom and it had the better bed. But that room was rather spartan, where his bedroom was cluttered. He let her enter the room first, he stood in the doorway and looked up her and down.

"Strip for me and climb on the bed," he said it gently but it was still an order.

When he led her into the bedroom she could tell it was a bit untidy but it felt better that way to her, more homey and at this moment she would take all the at home feelings she could get. Morgan took a minue or two and closed her eye to catch her breath, telling herself that she could do this, she could be strong. So instead of being a chicken and keeping her back to him whilst she stripped she turned and looked him straight in the eyes. Bending down slowly she first stripped off the shorts and then stripped the jersey off as well. Without taking her eyes off of him she moved onto the bed and when she was completely upon it, she bit her bottom lip when it slowly began to quiver.

He watched hungrily as she stripped out of the shorts and pulled off the jersey. He gave her a wolf whistle as she exposed her shaved pussy. He walked over to the bed and leaned over, kissing her softly. He pulled out a blindfold from his pocket and slipped it over her eyes, checking the seal was good.

"I'm putting this on you, so I can take off this uncomfortable balaclava. Perhaps it will help if you envision someone else here with you. Be a good girl and leave it on and I'll gentle with you," he pulled off his mask and leaned down to kiss her again, in an effort to make it easier for her he started to wander with his lips, kissing her cheek, neck and shoulder. He moved down to her breasts, enjoying the taste of her skin as he swirled his tongue over her breasts and teased her nipples.

She didn't like being blindfolded, but she liked the thoughtfulness of his being gentle. When he kissed Morgan she did not jump away in fright, but she didn't kiss him back either. With her eyes closed behind the blindfold she focued intently on his mouth and what it was doing, and since she didn't want tonight to hurt was decided she was going to let herself relax, especially since her body was already betraying her when he licked on her nipples. A gasp left mMorgan's mouth as her head dipped back and her hands slightly fisted in the covers on the bed.

Scott grinned to himself as he drew a gasp from Morgan and he could see her hands bunching up the sheets. He placed his hand on her belly and slowly traced down across her shaved skin. He gently sucked on each of her hard nipples as his fingers dipped between her thighs. Her body's betrayal had provided a little moisture for his fingers to work with as he slowly rubbed her pussy. Unlike last time he wanted her good and wet before he began. He moved over her and spread her thighs with his knee. She tensed up almost immediately.

"Don't worry, you aren't ready yet and I'm willing to wait this time," he then started to move down her form, kissing her belly and hips and her inner thighs. Moving in close he blew lightly over her swollen lips and ran his tongue along her pussy, circling the sensitive area in an effort to tease her clit.

Back
Top Bottom