Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Revenge by any Means (Kyrth & Alexandria94)

She could not help but shrink away at the thought of him having her ass, that was not meant to fucked and she definitely did not like the idea. Remembering how badly taking her virginity had hurt her face showed clear discomfort. Morgan did like the eggs at first but she would not give him the satisfaction of knowing that, of having her admit it. She watched him carefully, her heartbeat raising in fear, afraid that he was going to do it then.

He had learned to detect her fear, and the mention of his intentions certainly invoked fear. He wasn't provoked by rage, as he had been the first time he took her. But he had to be careful now, right now at this moment, she hated him and her brother. Technically his objective had been completed, she blamed her brother for this ordeal. He could set her free tonight and walk away with the knowledge Derrick was ruined. He was broke, the beating would linger in his memory, and now his only family hated him.

He hadn't actually planned past this point, but now he had reached it, he didn't want to let her go.

"What would you like to eat tonight?" he asked lightly, "We'll discuss how you can please me after."

She watched him very carefully, with her eyes narrowed. Her only thought was that she wanted to know who this was, and when she looked at the mask and noticed that the hole for his talking was too small to put food through, she hoped that this was going to be her chance and definitely wanted to try it out. "Are y-you going to e-eat in here with me?" She whispered to him because she didn't care about the type of food, her only hunger was finding out the identity of him. She wasn't very comfortable at all with the idea of him just saying how she had to please him, it made her very uncomfortable and caused her to squirm under his gaze.

Scott shook his head, he had no intention of revealing himself. He knew she wanted to know, but he would only expose himself if she divined his identity herself or he was confident she wouldn't turn him into the authorities if he released her. Since she didn't seem interested in choosing the meal he departed, leaving her alone so he could cook. He brought her a bowl later and left her to eat as he went to eat his in front of the TV.

An hour later he pulled on his mask once more and opened the door.

She ate her food in peace happy that the man finally left. She wanted to know who he was and came up with an idea for him to take it off but maybe not to actually see him she just hoped he would go for it. When he came back in the room she gasped slightly in surprise because she wasn't expecting him.

Scott paused after closing the door behind him, he loosened his shorts and dropped them and his boxers, leaving him nude before her. He stroked his semi hard cock as he looked at her. He walked over and sat on the end of her bed, she scurried away to the far side, holding the sheet up like it was a shield.

"So, I'm not going to leave this room until I cum," he said casually, as if he was talking about the daily chores tomorrow, "Now, I'm thinking I have your pussy from behind, with you on your knees, any suggestions? or counter offers?"

"I want to make a proposition with you. I will give you another willing blow job but there is a very small thing I want in return, it's very small and will cause no harm to either of us." She said slowly to him, keeping her tone collected as she wrapped the sheet tighter around her, not liking the constant state of nakedness. Morgan's heart started to speed up slightly as she waited for his response, hoping he would not get mad at her.

"This is an interesting negotiation tactic, the willing blow job is replacing me fucking your pussy, so I fail to see how you can ask for something in addition, unless you believe your blowjob would be so much better than the fuck," Scott's eyebrow raised in curiosity, "If you want something you need to offer something I want and can't take."

"But I'm open to negotiations, so what small tiny thing is it that you want?" Scott humored her.

Finding a small random amount of courage she decided to act upon it. "You would think that you would want pleasure that is given to you, and besides you didn't seem to be complaining the last time I gave you one." She said as her heartbeat started to raise even more. "But the thing that I want, is for you to turn off the lights and then take off the mask, just let me feel your face, I don't have to see it, maybe just feel it?" When she finished her statement she hoped he would say yes.

Scott chuckles and sits back against the footboard, "You see the problem you have is that you want two things but you're offering one in return."

"You want to feel my face and avoid my cock in your pussy," he lifts two fingers on his right hand, "But you are only offering to give a blowjob," he raises one finger on the other hand.

"So, I figure you need to drop one of your requests," he grins at her, "Or offer some more incentive, so I'm thinking I'll let you touch my face, while blindfolded, if you put that sheet aside, lie down, and make yourself cum while I watch."

Morgan's eyes grow wide and she can't help but bite down on her bottom lip, she really doesn't want to touch herself, especially not in front of him, and her heartbeat starts to raise. She swallows her pride down, and slowly moves her head up to look at his eyes. "Which o-one do you want me to do first, the blowjob or t-touching myself?" She was nervous about this, but she knew it was the only true way to get what she wanted.

Scott considers for a moment, logically he should tell her to go first. If she sucked him off, then he watched her masturbating he'd probably get hard again. Now since he had a captive, attractive woman that wasn't really an issue, but fucking her after making a deal to avoid it would make him into a liar in her eyes.

"You go first, and be loud about it," he licked his lip slowly watching her intensely.

She could feel herself getting red all over, especially in her face when she removed the sheets that she had groan so fond of to the side of her on the bed. Morgan slowly let herself grow accustomed to the fact that he was watching her like a hawk and that she felt like the little mouse. Once she laid back on the bed she took a few deep breaths and closed her eyes, trying to close off the man as much as possible. At first she was very jittery about him being there, but once her hands were between her legs she felt herself relax. Two fingers slowly went in and out at first, which caused her to moan lowly, but when the other hand started to play on her clit her moans got louder and louder. Eventually she could feel her own hips rocking against her hand as her breathing grew faster.

Scott settled back to watch the show, he lightly stroked his cock to the sight. Her eyes were closed so he decided to keep quiet, so she could pretend he wasn't here. He would make her keep her eyes on him another time, this time he wanted to hear her moan and she wasn't disappointing. Her fingers were busy between her legs and she was bucking on the bed, he envisioned her doing so beneath him and his cock ached at the thought. She was right on the edge by his guess when he reached over and grasped her hands.

"Wait!" he ordered, he climbed off the end of the bed and moved around to sit beside her head, "Keep yourself on edge but do not cum until I tell you," he instructed, "Suck me now."

She was in euphoria, it was the first time she had ever touched herself and it felt like heaven. She could feel herself climbing and climbing and just when she was about to lose it, the man grabbed her wrists and she almost growled at him. When she opened her eyes she watched him come around to her head and after listening to him, decided that she would just go with it because all she wanted to do was cum. Morgan leaned her head in and began to suck on his cock, slowly taking him in inch by inch as one of her fingers made slow circles on her clit. She was completely ready to lose it all the man had to do was tell her when.

Scott wasn't even certain she knew him as captor, lost in her bliss. He watched her carefully and pulled her hand away at moments when he thought she was too close. He groaned as she bobbed her mouth deeper on his hard cock. He denied her for several minutes, she moaned louder around his cock. He felt himself getting close and took a grip of her hair, pulling her off his cock. He didn't want her moans blocked by his cock as he whispered, "You may cum."

Whenever he finally gave her permission to cum she wasted no time. Her fingers quickly found her awaiting clit and moved hard and fast against it causing her to at first moan uncontrollably but when she peaked and hit her orgasm she screamed out, her back arching upward in bliss. She continued slightly after she was done a small scream escaping her lips with each passing after shock. But when she was fully done she opened her eyes and being true to her word about getting him off so he doesn't fuck her, she leans in and take his cock in her mouth. Determined to finish him.

Scott bites his lower lip, finding the sight of her arching in pleasure intensely arousing. The sound of her scream was music to his ears and he was determined to hear it again soon. He was about to remind her where she was when she leaned over and started sucking him again. Her previous attention and the show had him close and it didn't take long for her to bring him to the edge. He took firm hold of her hair and as he felt himself peak he pulled her off his cock. The first rope of hot, sticky cum splashing over her lips and cheek. He held her still and directed his cock to blast his seed over her face.

He rubbed the tip of his cock over her lips before he let her go. He paused to take the hand she had used to fuck herself and sucked on her fingers before he rose. He grabbed her dinner bowl and walked out of the room, standing in the doorway he glanced over his shoulder and smirked at her.

"I'll see you in the morning, we'll do the other thing then," he closed the door and pulled the bolt over.

As Morgan watched him walk out the door and bolt it she couldn't help but really think about what had just went on, she was oddly disgusted at herself for being that willing to his cock, but she knew she was so desperate to find out who he really was that she probably wouldn't think rationally around said subject. She sat there for a few more minutes just taking in everything and when she finally collected herself she got up and walked into the bathroom. Looking down at the shackle that was still around her ankle she wished it would come off but she knew that it wouldn't, but she wanted so badly, but knew not to press her luck. She stepped into the shower, turned it on hot and washed herself, washed her hair and after she knew she was clean enough she dried herself and her hair the best she could, walked back to the bed and crawled into it, actually having her a first extremely restful nights sleep in a while because she fell asleep strongly cuddling a pillow to her side.

Scott slept peacefully as well, his dreams vivid and he awakes with a smirk on his lips. He rises and sets to breakfast, glancing at the clock he picks up the bag, her breakfast and heads to the door. He pulls on the mask and slides back the bolt, he sets her plate on the small table beside the bed.

"Eat fast, we don't have much time before I leave for work, and I believe you had a request unforfilled?"

She slowly awoke when he came through the door, becoming slowly accustomed to the the sound of the bolt unlocking. The smell of food made her mouth water and her stomach roll so as soon as he told her to ear quickly she did exactly that. After she had eaten the first thing she looked at was the bag in her hand, It made her stomach and not in the good way. Morgan looked up to his eyes in question and concern, remembering the eggs that were in the last bag he brought in with him. She places a hand over her stomach and wills herself to calm down, never taking her eyes off of his face. The anticipation of getting to touch his face made her hands tremble slightly.

Scott opens up the bag and searches until he finds the blindfold. He passes it to her to put on, checking that the seal is good so she can't see. He guides her to the bed and starts strapping on the padded bands on her wrists and ankles.

"I'm going to fix one arm and both feet to the bed and I will keep a firm grip on your arm," Scott explained as he strapped her down, "No offense, but once my mask comes off you could easily dislodge your blindfold, and I don't trust you yet."

With her wrist and ankles secured to the bedposts he sat beside her on the bed and took her hand, bringing it up to his face. He checks the blindfold again then pulls off the mask. He brings her hand to her cheek and then relaxes a little, his hand still gripping her wrist, ready to stop any sudden movements, but he lets her move.

She moves around both ankle straps and then the wrist one to ensure that they aren't tight enough to actually hurt her in anyway. The extra length of them allows her to sit up and move closer to him. Morgan can feel the light hold of his hand on her wrist, her hand slowly moves along his jawline first, feeling the prickliness of his beard and it makes her smile. Then to the top of his neck and to his cheek. Eventually her hand gets to his lips and she runs her thumb lightly over his bottom one. "Why do I feel like I know you?" She whispers as her thumb lightly goes over his bottom lip once more.

Scott remains quiet as her fingers explore his face, not answering her question. He gives her a few minutes then takes her hand and kisses it softly before he straps it to the post. He retracts the slack a little, allowing her about a foot of movement on each limb. He can sense she's starting to panic but now restrained there is little she can do. He takes out the bag of eggs and puts them back on her skin. He tapes the eggs to her nipples and clit once more and wets the other two with his saliva before slipping them into her pussy and ass.

"Well I have to go to work," he stands, "Any setting requests? and do you want the gag today?"

Morgan jerks around in the restraints clearly not liking the position he has now put her in. She begins to feel panicked remembering how it had ended painfully for her the last time. "Please don't leave my hooked up to his." She whispers up to him, clear hurt in her eyes. "I've done nothing wrong to deserve t-this." Her voice cracks on the last word as her hands fist around the restraint ropes

Back
Top Bottom