Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Revenge by any Means (Kyrth & Alexandria94)

Morgan could feel herself constantly drowning in pleasure as this man pumped in and out of her. It felt so good that after a while her moans got louder, and her pace got quicker. When the man leaned forward and whispered into her ear she could feel her back cover in goosebumps and she couldn't hold in the shudder that ran through her body. Of course to her, she had no idea that this man was Scott, to her in her mind he was still that boy from her younger days, the one who was scrawnier and not as much muscle.

She thought of Scott, and how she ached to see him, just one more time. "Oh god yes. He could. He could fuck my ass as hard as he wanted, for as long as he wanted. He could spank me, bite me, anything." Of course she was going to say this, she missed him and in her mind, this man wasn't him so she was going to agree to anything to get him to keep fucking her.

Scott increased the pace, turned on by her words, he held her hips firmly as he thrust into her core. He was so tempted to pull out, turn her around and have her ass. But he fought down the urge, knowing he would hurt her in his current mood. He couldn't be slow and gentle now, now it was all about hard and fast passion. Working for the bliss of release, savoring the sensation of her hot, wet walls squeezing his cock every time he drove it into her body.

One arm slipped around her back and grasps her shoulder, holding her tight as he pounded her sweet tight cunt. Leaning in close he kissed and sucked on her neck then scratched his teeth along her flesh, testing how she reacted.

Morgan never thought she would be one to enjoy being fucked hard, but now with this man she knew she could never go back to being gentle when she wanted her pussy fucked. She could feel each stroke of his cock against her tight walls, liking the way it would lightly scrape her g-spot, causing her thighs to twitch around him. When he leaned down and started to suck on her neck she bit her lip and her head tilted back a little, but when he scratched his teeth on her she groaned and her head fell back entirely against the wall. "Oh god, make me cum, please." She told him, because no one could ever make her cum like he did, not even herself.

Scott growled at her request, eager to comply. His pace was hard and fast, her hot, wet pussy squeezing his shaft every time he thrust into her core. He held her firmly with one arm and his free hand slipped up to squeeze her breast. He groped at her wet flesh, trapping the hard nipple between his fingers he closed them tight, pinching her sensitive flesh.

"Cum for me! Scream for me!" he hissed into her ear, and noting how she reacted to his teeth he bit down on her shoulder, not hard enough to break skin, but she would certainly feel it.

Morgan moaned louder because she could feel herself getting closer with each stroke into her. It drove her wild with the need to cum around his cock. When he leaned down, and whispered into her ear she could feel her pussy comply. She was already on edge and when he bit her shoulder, the slight pain mixed with the pleasure made her scream out in ecstasy, her nails digging into his shoulders again. Her orgasm made her hips jerk toward his cock while her legs strongly squeezed around him. "Oh god." She moaned, this time almost out of breath.

Scott hissed in pleasure tinged with pain as she climaxed again. Her pussy clenched his shaft deliciously and her nails dug into his muscled shoulder. He thrust into the hilt, feeling her climax peak and slowly ebb. Once she had calmed he pulled from her tight core and pulled her off the edge of the counter, he quickly turned her around and bent her over the surface. He stared at her ass for a moment then guided his cock back to her cunt. He thrust inside forcefully and started to fuck her again. One hand gathered up her hair, holding for leverage as his other hand slipped around her hip to stroke her clit quickly.

With her eyes still closed underneath the blindfold she screamed after he flipped her over the counter. It hurt her bruise but with all the pleasure blasting through her body she couldn't really feel it. Her pussy was still throbbing when he pushed back into her and that made her scream again. She liked the hair pulling he was doing on her, liked how it caused her back to arch and for her ass to push closer to him. Moans escaped her as her hips tried to grind and roll over his, wanting him to fuck her hard once more.

Her bruise was almost forgotten in the heat of the moment, all that mattered was the pleasure and her moans. He could feel her hips pushing back into his thrusts. He was thrusting deep and hard in no time, her hot pussy spreading for his hard cock. He rubbed her clit fast as he pounded her pussy. He leaned in and pulled her up a little so he could hiss into her ear.

"I'm going to make you cum then you're going to swallow my load."

As the man behind her whispered hotly into her ear, Morgan's body shuddered at the huskiness of his voice. She liked when he talked to her like that, how it made her pussy pound. Her hips were rocking fast back against his cock while he rubbed her clit. This was the third time they had sex that night but she didn't care, she doubted he did either. "Oh god make me cum hard like you have so many times tonight." She told her, her voice almost out of breath.
She hoped she could sleep next to him tonight and not go back to the room she hated so much. Being outside of it she felt she could be a different person.

Scott pumped hard and fast, groaning as his shaft was squeezed by her hot, wet walls. He kept up the pace, teasing her swollen clit until she came for him. He groaned in pleasure as she tightened once more around his shaft. He thrust in to the hilt to feel her cunt convulsing around his cock, his fingers rubbing quickly to enhance her orgasm. As she came down from her high he slowly slipped his throbbing cock from her hungry pussy.

He paused and looked at her, nude and still slick from water, with a little sweat from their exertions. He licked his lips at the sight and the makeshift blindfold inspired him. Now mindful of her bruise he grabbed a towel and lightly bound her wrists behind her back before he he brought her down onto her knees. The towel was loose and easy to escape, but he liked the look of her bound, blindfolded, glistening on her knees before him. He took hold of her dark hair and brought her lips to his hard cock, still slick with her release.

"Now taste yourself on my dick and then suck me until I fill your mouth," he ordered in a breathy voice.

When he pulled out of her she groaned because she eagerly wanted him back in her pussy. He had caused her to orgasm so strongly that her body was still shaking when he bound her wrists behind her back. It frightened her a little but she told herself that he wouldn't hurt her and let him slowly bring her to her knees.
She listened as he instructed her of what to do, his cock at her lips. She was hesitant at first because she didn't know if she wanted to know how she tasted with so much of her juices on him. Slowly, she leaned her head in and licked his head, tentatively at first. She quickly found that liked how she tasted and took him into her mouth. She liked how he sounded so out of breath and had plans to make him more so. Bobbing her head back and forth she quickly deep throated him while her tongue swirled around him, giving him no mercy with her sucking.

Scott watched engrossed as she gingerly tasted her own cum from his shaft. He was pleased as she tolerated, or perhaps liked, how she tasted. As she started sucking his cock he resumed groaning softly. As she took him into her throat and used her tongue his groans of pleasure grew louder. He was already close to release from fucking her tight pussy so it didn't take long for Morgan to bring him to the edge again.

"Mmm, fuck, get ready to swallow!" he hissed through gritted teeth.

Moments later she brought him to peak and he grunted loud. His cock twitched in her mouth as hot, sticky cum erupted from the tip. Ropes of seed coating her tongue and throat as he gripped the edge of the counter.

"I think we might need another bath..." he smirked as he looked down at her.

Morgan might not have known who this man was, but she liked the sounds she could draw from him, and how she could make him react to her with her mouth and tongue. She steadied herself as best she could with her hands still tied behind her back for his cum and when it shot out in her mouth she eagerly swallowed it all. When she was positive that he was finished she licked his cock from head to base clean before leaning back against the counter, once again exhausted like she was earlier before they bathed together.
Taking a deep breath she let her head fall back against the counter, she knew she could get her wrists out of the bindings if she wanted to, but she wanted to wait and let him do it. Her heart was beating quickly anyway because she was becoming conflicted with herself. In her mind she linked him to Scott, and since she missed him so much it only made it easier to fantasize that this was actually him.
She knew it couldn't be though because the Scott she remembered had no muscles, was not as broad shouldered as this man, and his jaw definitely wasn't as chiseled either.
Pushing that behind her she smiled weakly. "Yeah, I think that we might."

Once Scott regained his breath he knelt down beside Morgan. He smiled softly as he removed the towel bindings then scooped her up into his arms.

"You're going back in the tub, I'm going into the shower, else we'll be starting this cycle all over again," he smirked as he lowered her into the still warm water, he turned on the hot to make it a little better, "Now you stay here and I'll lift you back out when I'm done, if you keep the blindfold on and don't peek you can have a reward."

With the water warmed up once more he turned off the tap and went for his shower. He kept it short, only needing a quick wash this time, his eye carefully watching her through the glass pane. Once more clean he stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around himself.

"Ready to come out?" he asked as he stepped over to the tub.

Morgan was so out of breath by the time he lowered her into the bath that she didn't notice when the tap was turned off. With her eyes still closed behind the blindfold she listened to him in the shower and wondered what the surprise was. She thought and thought but couldn't come up with anything.
She quickly washed everything off and even though she wanted so badly to take the blindfold off she didn't. She just sat there until she heard him get out. "Yeah, get me out." She replied, her voice was timid because she was nervous about the surprise and it made her heartbeat raise in anticipation.

Scott lifted her from the tub with ease and set her on the towel on the floor. He wrapped a new towel around her form to remove the temptation as he dried himself off. He passed her a brush and the hairdryer as she dried off as well. Once his hair was dry he slipped out to retrieve his mask and a pair of shorts. Back in place hiding his features he removed her blindfold and left her to do whatever girls did after their baths.

He returned to the lounge and took a seat on the couch. He absently scrolled through the tv to see what was on. His mind was distracted, wondering what reward he could give her. He also thought over how their relationship was progressing. Was this new bout of frantic fucking to become the norm for them, or would she regret acting so wantonly with him after a little thought. He had told her he planned to release her after feeling her cum around his cock, and she had half a dozen times now. All that was left was to have her ass, but did he want to release her now.

He looked up as she entered the room, "I've got a few ideas for your reward, but would you like me to consider anything?"

At first the light had hurt her eyes a bit but she soon became adjusted to it. Morgan saw that he had a mask back on and some part of her frowned at that. She watched as he left her and without thinking about it, watched his back muscles as he left the room. She quickly blow dried her hair, causing it to go to the normal state of crazy curls but as for the clothing she found a clean shirt of his and quickly slipped it on, sighing when it came to her mid-thigh.
Upon her entry to the lounge where he was she heard his question and knew there was only one thing she wanted from him. Before she answered him she moved from the doorway to where he was on the couch. She lowered herself next to him and sat with her legs crossed underneath her. She looked at him hesitantly and gave him her suggestion.
"Please show me who you are." She whispered it and bit her bottom lip afterwards. This was a reward she wanted so badly and hoped he would give it to her.

"I'm not ready for that yet," Scott admitted after a little thought, "But you're wearing me down," he added with a smile.

He reached out and took her chin, tilting her head so she would focus on his eyes, "But, if you swear to be a good girl and not peek, you can sleep in my bed tonight and not the room. You'll have to wear a proper blindfold, not the makeshift one from earlier. I think I have one in the bag, you can check and see if it's comfortable enough."

He hoped she would be satisfied for now, if she proved herself trustworthy overnight perhaps he could reveal himself tomorrow. He was fast approaching a split in the path, his plan had always had three possible outcomes. The first had failed immediately when Derrick was unwilling to pay any ransom. The other two were dependent on Morgan, he would either abuse her and try and bind the fact that it was because of her brother she suffered, forever causing her to hate him as much as Scott did now. The latter was to bind her to him through some sort of Stockholm Syndrome so she wouldn't rush to the police when he released her.

Scott hadn't expected this to come so quickly. He privately wondered if she was going along with what he wanted as part of a cunning escape plan. There was no way to tell except to trust and hope it wasn't broken.

Morgan sighed a little when he told her that it wasn't time yet for him to reveal himself, but thought about what he had told her. She didn't know if she wanted to sleep next to him all night and not know who he was, but she figured that they had already done everything else so it shouldn't really be that big of a deal. So she smiled and agreed.

"I'd love to, and I promise to be good." She told him because she wanted him to trust her, maybe even like her back a little. She hoped that she wasn't just having sex with him for nothing. She knew that eventually the police would become involved and she didn't know when but she was surprised it hadn't happened already.

Pushing that behind her she found that it was already so late, and all of their fucking had made her so sleepy. Biting her lip again, with her head still in his hand she reached up and wrapped her hand in his.
"What do you say we go to bed then, I'm really tired so you have to be as well." With their hands still combined she looked at his eyes once more through the mask and waited for him to take her to his bed.

"I'm not quite ready for bed, all that exercise built up an appetite, but if you're tired we'll go get you sorted out," Scott smirked, partially proud he had managed to exhaust Morgan, it wasn't all that late but it was still the weekend and she didn't really have any proper sleep schedule sorted yet.

He led Morgan into the room and grabbed the bag of toys from the cupboard. She flinched when she saw it but only for a moment, he took out a few blindfolds and put the bag away. Remembering the contents and her knowledge of them he hesitated then locked the cupboard shut with a padlock from his beside. He had a few padlocks around with the keys in the safety box hidden in the front room.

"Now you know I won't tie you up as you sleep," he joked as he showed her the blindfolds to pick from, "This stays on until I tell you that you can remove it tomorrow or there will be consequences, I'm trusting you here."

In truth he had locked the doors because he didn't want to wake up to find she had tied him to the bed. With her in bed and the blindfold in place he went back out to the lounge. It was when he was preparing a small snack he realized how daft he was being. He had panicked about giving her the tools to restrain him as he slept, but she could just as easily come to the kitchen, find a knife and bury it in his chest as he slept. This was a much bigger display of trust that he thought originally.

Well come morning he would have a very good indicator of how trustworthy she was.

When he led her to the room Morgan didn't know what to think. She knew she had agreed to this, but something told her it went deeper than his mere question. She knew it was a test and it was a test she was prepared to pass. She laid back against the bed, and just thought for a small moment.

She didn't know who he was, but when he had told her the reveal was getting thinner it made her heart jump in anticipation. She felt like she needed to know that answer just like she needed air to breathe. She was both afraid that when she would find out who it was that it would be a stranger, or someone she knew.

She sighed because she knew why she had acted so wantonly to get him to fuck her all the time. She needed comfort, she was alone here and it was beginning to weigh on her. Morgan was never the type that did well on her own and most of the time it led to too much thinking, and that always ended with her being depressed. Somewhere she was headed to now.

She worried about three things mostly. The first was the most important and all she could think about, she worried she was getting feelings for her captor, but in the back of her mind she knew they were just the feelings she had for Scott, and how she wanted it to be him. The second was the oddity of there being no police yet. She wondered if anyone cared about her at all and that led to the third cause of her sudden sadness, if her brother was alive or dead. She remembered that the man had went to talk to him, but that was all, she desperately wanted to know.

After a while she started to get sleepier and when she crawled up the bed, so she could cuddle with a pillow she had to readjust the blindfold and that was when she noticed it was wet. She didn't know she had been crying and hoped it would dry completely before the man came in here because she didn't want him to see it. Crawling underneath the covers she curled herself completely around it and was quickly asleep.

Scott stayed up to watch another movie, but by the end couldn't have said what it was. His mind so busy with other things he had barely paid attention. He checked the house was secure and everything was hidden safely before he retired for the night. He stood in the doorway watching Morgan for a while. He had a beautiful woman sleeping in his bed and he was putting off joining her. There was something ironic about that.

He stripped out of his shorts and softly slid into the bed beside her. He was tempted for a moment to spoon up behind her, but he would surely catch her bruise and wake her in the night. He lay in silence, listening to the sound sound of her breathing. His mind screaming at him to bind her somehow, bringing up all the worst possibilities that three years of prison time had taught him. It took a long time but eventually he drifted off to sleep, the last thing in his mind was hope.

Morgan felt it when the man came to bed with her because the bed dipped with his weight, but it only woke her slightly. Even though she had been deeply asleep, with no dreams she knew that his mere movement shouldn't have woken her up, but something made her wake up more and she knew it was her body wanting to go to him, to cuddle with him, but she was going to fight it. Not wanting to show him how much she needed him to be the man she knew he wasn't.

She lay awake for a bit, and listened to him, he would occasionally make little sounds in his sleep, and as badly as she wanted to see what his face looked like in such a peaceful state she knew she shouldn't. She didn't want to break the trust they had built up. She also knew that it was wrong to have such a relationship forming between captor and captive but she could tell from the way he touched her sometimes that he was starting to acquire something as well.

Knowing she was losing the fight against going to him she moved her body closer to his, her head sliding onto his shoulder indention, and her arm going over his chest to curl up and slid slightly under her head. Her leg lifted and wrapped over his thighs, and quicker than she had the first time, she fell asleep cuddled next to him.

Scott slowly woke in the morning, feeling the pressure of Morgan's body against his own. He wasn't sure if she had woken during the night or she shifted in her sleep. He could feel her leg wrapped around his and her arm over his chest. He turned his head and spied her head upon his shoulder, the blindfold seemed to be in place. He slowly blinked away the fatigue and reached over with his free arm, grabbing the mask from the bedside table. He reasoned she would more than likely remove the blindfold in half dazed state.

Awkwardly he pulled the mask on, setting it in place with one hand wasn't easy but she had the other arm pinned with her body. After a few attempts he managed to bring the eye and mouth holes to the right area. He then set about the task of extracting himself from the bed without waking her. He wasn't sure if she was awake or not but any attempt to move her arm or leg seemed to result in grumbles of complaint and harder grip. Eventually he managed to get free and fell awkwardly from the bed, just about managing to avoid making a loud noise. If she was actually awake and doing that on purpose he was going to put her over his knee later.

Yawning away the sleep he left the room and went into the kitchen. He made breakfast in silence, wondering if she had peeked in the night and if not, could he now trust her?

When he started to untangle himself from her Morgan only groaned. His movement was slowly and surely waking her up. She was very comfortable where she was and didn't want him to move, thinking that if she was stronger than he was, she would keep him there longer. Even in her sleepy state she knew she was alone in the bed now, and hadn't dreamed of him leaving her there, so she sat up slowly and smoothed her curly mane of hair behind her shoulder, wondering if she could take off the blindfold yet.

Slowly getting out of the bed she pulled the shirt, which had risen during the night, back down to her mid thigh and slowly stood up, deciding she was going to try and find him since she couldn't sense him in that room anywhere. She put her hand on the wall and walked in a slow fashion where she remembered the door was and when she found it she stubbed her toe on the frame, which made her cuss. "Son of a bitch, why?" She groaned and bent down slightly to hold it for a second before moving herself into the kitchen with her hand still on the wall.

She smelt breakfast, and knew he had to be in this room. "Aye, can I take off this blindfold now? Having it on alllll night long is getting kind of annoying. Please?" She asked, and as much as she wanted to rip it off, she didn't want to break the small trust if he didn't have his mask on.

Back
Top Bottom