Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Revenge by any Means (Kyrth & Alexandria94)

Kyrth

Super-Earth
Scott watched her in the wing mirror as she walked down the street towards his van. He moved into the back and waited, he pulled the mask over his face and opened the door. Before she could react he grabbed her and pushed a cloth soaked in chloroform over her face.

He dragged her into the back of the truck and tied up her feet and then her wrists behind her back. He pulled up to her brother's house, his old partner. They had been friends since the first day of school. He would have done anything for him, so when he suggested they sell drugs, he was hesitant, but agreed. Then they got busted, Scott had remained silent, ignoring their deals to fold on his mate. Then the officer walked in, told him he was going down, that Derrick had sold him out. He didn't believe it.

Then the day in court came. Just like the officer said, Derrick sat in the witness stand, told the court that it was all Scott's idea. He'd been forced into helping. A decade of friendship broken to avoid a little jail time. He was going to pay for ratting him out, three years in county jail because of that asshole. Not to mention when he got out all the money in their hidden stashes was gone.

He stepped out of the van and glared at the house. He hurled a brick through the front window. A note instructing him to bring the cash in exchange for his sister. He jumped back into the van and drove off.

She would come to slowly, laying on a bed, her wrists bound tight together and her ankle sporting a shackle which was attached to the radiator via a long chain. The room was dark and spartan, the chain wouldn't let her reach the door on the far side of the room, but she could access another door which lead to a small bathroom with a shower.

When Morgan slowly came to, the very first thing she felt and understood fully was that her head hurt tremendously. She did not open her eyes yet only tried to access and see if anything else on her hurt. Thankfully when she found nothing her eyes shot open and stared at the ceiling for a good few minutes before sitting up. This was when she gasped.

The room was small, but thankfully had a queen sized bed. The next thing she noticed was the shackle on her ankle, and even though it looked old, she knew she couldn't get out of it if she tried. The next thing she noticed was the extremely tight bindings of the leather straps on her wrists, she could feel them cutting roughly into her skin.

Morgan didn't know what else to do so she just sat in the bed, looking around the entire room, wondering the best way for escape.

In the corner of the room was a small camera, pointed at the bed. A way to watch his prisoner, and maybe proof he had her if Derrick didn't play ball. Scott glanced at the mask sitting on the table next to the TV. Derrick would know who he was, but he couldn't prove it, and he couldn't go to the cops, not this time. But Morgan might, he pulled on the mask and went to the door. Even thought she had no chance to reach it, it was still bolted shut.

He opened the door and walked into the room, dragging a chair with him. He sat on the chair and looked at Morgan. He wore jeans, boots and a sleeveless vest. He had spent most of his time in prison bulking up, she wouldn't recognize him as the skinny friend from before.

"I want you to know this ain't personal with you," he started, staring at her, "You're just leverage to get what your brother owes me. He pays up, you go free, no harm no foul. You behave and I'll treat you good, anything you want save that ankle bracelet coming off."

She watched him like an eagle since he came into the room. She didn't want to say anything, the black mask made his voice sound deeper than what it actually was, but she understand all that he had said to her. In fact she had listened intently to him, and tried to think of who it was, but she could come up with nothing, so she just nodded her head showing that she understood him, as she backed up into the corner.
Her body trembling from fear of the muscled man, because even though he had said those words, did not mean that he was going to keep them, and this worried her, all she wanted was to go home. The only bad part was that she wasn't going to tell him that her brother was flat out broke.

Later that evening Scott came into the room, setting a plate of warm food on the table with a spoon. It was chicken curry and a paper cup of milk. Before he left he pointed up at the camera.

"You should know you're on TV, I tell you so you don't think you can surprise me, and it's recording, so don't do anything you'll regret being seen. Proof of life and stuff like that, got it?" he asked gruffly, "You want anything for tonight? bathroom should be stocked up for now."

He paused at the doorway for her reply before he closed the door, bolting her in again.

She watched as he left, before looking over to the food. It smelled so good but she was so scared that it was poisoned. She tentatively grabbed the plate and took an extremely small bite, and when nothing happened she ate the rest of it, her stomach reliving happiness and growled loudly, wanting more but she wasn't going to chance the milk.

Curling up in the main top corner of the bed, she willed herself to go to sleep, she was scared and what made it worse was that she was probably never going to go back home.

Scott watched on the monitor and waited an hour before he retrieved the bowl and the cup, he left a plastic bottle of water in their place. The cap was still sealed on so perhaps she would trust it. Truthfully he had nothing against Morgan, even growing up, she had always just been Derrick's little sister. But she had grown into a hot woman in his absence. He'd give Derrick some time to get his money. But if he failed, she wouldn't be a bad compensation.

He went to bed in the next room and easily drifted off. The next day he took her a breakfast power bar and again asked if there was anything she wanted.

"This ain't about you, you're just collateral, a deposit or something, I'm just keeping you until he pays up," he shrugged, "I'm going to the shops, you want a magazine or something?"

She shook her head when he asked her if she wanted anything. She was itching to know what he looked like under the mask, it was killing her. But then she thought of one thing only and she held out her wrists, that were still tied together and hoped he would at least do this. The leather straps were beginning to cut into her badly and were close to bleeding from the rawness.
It also didn't help when she ate, it made things quite difficult.

"Alright," he nodded, unbinding the strap, "But if you misbehave they go back on."

He looked at her again as she rubbed her sore wrists then left. True to his word he went to the shops and picked up a few bits, supplies to last a week or two. He also went to a few job interviews. He didn't want to, but his PO would check on it, besides he was low on cash and if Derrick took too long he needed some money. He got back by mid-afternoon and glanced at the TV as he made a sandwich for himself and another for Morgan. He hoped she still liked PB&J like she had when she was younger.

Morgan was beginning to feel so sleepy, staying in the room all day with nothing to do, and constantly worrying for her life. She didn't want to find out what he would do when he found out that her brother had no money. It caused her to cry, her tears rolled down her cheeks rapidly and soaked the pillow she was laying her head upon.
She thought about how this wasn't fair, at the moment she was mad at her brother, but knowing there was not use in being mad at him, she just cried and rubbed her wrists, staring at the metal bolted door.

Scott entered the room with her food on a paper plate, he could see the tears staining her cheeks and felt a pang of guilt. Rather than setting the plate on the dresser like before he brought it over to her. Despite her request he had brought her a puzzle book and some crayons. He didn't quite trust her with anything she could stab him with.

He set the stuff at the end of the bed and hesitated. So focused on getting his money from Derrick he didn't actually know what to do with her. He hadn't considered how she would deal with the whole situation. He stood in silence for a while then turned and walked to the door.

She scoffed with his behavior, typical, he didn't want to deal with it, even though it was his problem. She could feel herself slipping slowly into unconsciousness because of the stress of the situation. She didn't pay attention to the food sitting next to her on the bed. And that night she didn't move at all, so the food was still untouched and she was faced away from the door this time.

While she slept Scott drove over to the place he told Derrick to leave the money. Just in case he had folded quickly. He checked the area for anyone watching, just in case Derrick tried to double cross him again. He was about to open the secret stash when he spied a string. It was attached to the secret panel, following the string down to a pile of garbage he found it tied to the pin of a grenade.

"That son-of-a-bitch" he muttered, cutting the string and pocketing the grenade, "Who the fuck does he think he is?"

As expected the hole was still empty, Derrick didn't want his money getting blown up after all. He scanned the area again, checking no-one was watching him before he got back in his van and drove to the hideout again. Maybe Derrick panicced, maybe he just didn't care, cause if that grenade had gone off Morgan would be stuck. There was no way to trace her to this location. He pulled on the mask and threw open the door and glared at her sleeping form.

"What the Fuck is this?" he bellowed at her, holding up the grenade, "Your bastard brother just tried to kill me!"

She screamed and jolted back so far from him with her back hitting the wall with such force that it knocked the wind out of her, stopping her screaming. Her heart was pounding a mile a minute and her eyes were probably as round as saucers. Her hands and lower lip trembled for two reasons, one, her brother was obviously not even going to try and get the money to save her, hence the grenade the man was holding in his hand, and two, she was afraid he was going to hurt her.
She could feel her body visibly shaking, as her small hands tightened into fists out of fright.

He stormed over to the bed and grabbed her hair, yanking her head back, "You tell me where the fuck that bastard keeps his money and after I'm done with him I might let you go."

"Tell me everything, that scum would have killed me and you would have died in this box, unable to escape, slowly starving to death. That is what he chose, he doesn't deserve a drop of pity or protection."

Scott's mind was set, he was going to drive over to the bastard's house, beat the crap out of him, take everything and leave. Well, maybe he'd leave the grenade when he left.

Morgan screamed again when he pulled her hair back violently, and since she was scared she couldn't think of anything else to say, to come up with a lie only would have angered him more she she just let it come out. "He doesn't have any money. He's broke." Her voice is horse from not talking in a few days.

Her hands fly up to grip his wrists behind her head. Hoping, pleading silently in her head that he will let her go anyway. The uncomfortable angle they are in is causing her frontside to press entirely against his.

Scott growled and tossed her back towards the bed. He turned and stormed out of the room again. Slamming the door shut behind him and throwing the bolt into place. His vision clouded with a red mist he got into the van and drove over to Derrick's house.

Unfortunately Morgan's word proved true. Derrick was next to broke, having squandered the money they made getting himself out of trouble, a few nice toys and buying drugs for his own use. Scott loaded up the van with a few pieces from the place and pocketed all the drugs. Derrick was in no state to complain. He eyed the grenade still sitting in the passenger seat but decided against it. Derrick had betrayed him and ruined his life.

Scott couldn't get his money back, Derrick didn't have it. Scott couldn't get his life back, three years lost because of Derrick. All he wanted now was to ruin the bastard. He drove back to the hideout. Entering the building he caught sight of Morgan, curled up on the bed. He thought back to Derrick, laying on the floor, bloodied and bruised. He begged for his life and told him to take Morgan as payment.

Turning her against her brother sounded like a good start. Knowing everything she endured was his fault. Plus he could have a little fun that he had missed out on in the last three years. A nasty smirk graced his lips as he grabbed a few things and opened the bolt, pulling open the door slowly.

After the previous attack from the strange man the back of her head still hurt tremendously, and while she lie on the bed, she rubbed the back of her neck. Morgan didn't know what to do, she was scared, she was so very scared, very everything and everybody, for her brother because he had no money and that man had already left for him. She was scared because she didn't know what would happen to her, because she had heard the engine of the vehicle when the man had come back and knew he was coming back down to where she was.

When she heard him outside of her room, her heart started to pound and she scooted as far away from the door as the chain on her ankle would allow and watched as the door slowly opened, a small whimper escaping her lips, from her fright.

"Well I'm sorry to say you were right," Scott said as he walked into the room, his mask in place, "Your brother is broke, he spent the money he owed me on drugs and booze, and since his attempt to kill me failed, he said I could keep you instead."

Scott pulled off his vest, revealing more tattooed flesh. His body was twice the size it was before he was jailed. Three years of nothing to do but work out had paid off quite well on that front. He was as strong as he looked so he grabbed her hair and tossed her flat on her back with ease. He captured her wrists and pinned them over her head, straddling her hips to keep her pinned down.

He pulled out a set of steel cuffs from a pocket and clipped them to her wrist after looping one through the headboard. He took out a ring gag as well and smirked as she locked her jaw tight and shook her head. He gave her a hard slap, then another, hard enough to rattle her brain.

"You're going to wear this, you're options are to open your mouth now, or I'll do it when your unconscious, shouldn't take more than a few blows I reckon. Course I'll be even more pissed cause I had to wait..."

Morgan screamed both when he straddled her down, and when he slapped her twice, she could already feel the welts raising in the shapes of his long fingers. She looked over the muscled tattooed skin, she knew he could do some serious damage if he intended to and she really didn't want that, but she didn't want beaten unconscious either.

She slowly opened her mouth, only wide enough for the ball gag, as the only thing she could think was how betrayed she felt, her brother just dropped her to this man like she was nothing. She was hurt, and she had a feeling that here in a minute she was going to be in an even worse kind of hurt. But the only thing that was really on her mind was this man in front of her, she wanted to know who he was, and badly.

Scott smiled as he slipped the metal ring into her mouth, guiding her teeth into the padded groove. He reaches behind her head and ties it in tight, he slips two fingers into the hole and rubs her tongue.

"That'll do nicely later," he grins again as he gathers her t-shirt and works it up her body. His hands work under her to unclip the bra and push that up over her head as well. He was tempted to cut the shirt and bra from her skin but thought she may need them later.

But now he had her upper body bared. Her bronze flesh and perky tits exposed to his hungry gaze. He grinned and let his fingers dip into her mouth again, wetting his fingers and thumbs before he pinched her nipples sharply. Squeezing, tugging and twisting her sensitive flesh.

She felt humiliated, she hated this and as much as she wanted to fight back, she knew she wouldn't win but she also didn't know how long she could keep up this charade of just letting it happen to her. With her exposed chest to him, she tries to keep her head turned away from him, the tears already clouding her vision. Morgan told herself to be strong, that she could try and take it, but when he pinched her nipples so hard, she screamed out as much as the gag would let her, the tears now beginning to slip over.
She tried to hide it by closing her eyes, her hands gripping the headboard tightly.

"You know, I'm almost grateful your brother screwed me over, if he hadn't I wouldn't get to do this," Scott grinned as he tormented her tits, implanting the idea that this was because of her brother even deeper.

He shuffles down a little, unbuttoning her shorts and pulling them down over her hips. She struggles but he brings her panties down as well. He carefully works her clothes off, ensuring she can't move her legs much. He swivels around on her thighs and pulls out a length of rope. He ties each end to her ankles.

He tosses the slack over the end of the bed then climbs off her. Standing at the bottom of the bed he pulls the rope tight. Each ankle pulled further apart as he binds up the slack. Unbuckling his pants he drops his jeans to the ground, he licks his lips as he looks at her nude body, spread on the bed before him.

"You a virgin girl?"

Morgan can't help but sob in front of him, and nod her head yes to indicate that she was in fact a virgin. She feels even more naked in front of his early searching eyes, and looks up in curiosity to see how big his cock is, but when she sees it, she wishes she had never looked in the first place.
The ropes on her ankles are pulled so tightly that she could probably only force her legs to move about an inch each, and that was if she tried hard, they were cutting into her, but she knew this man didn't care, she was probably no more than a sack of meat that can be fucked and left here.
Morgan looked up to the ceiling and wondered why, why it had to be her that this happened to.

Scott grins, "I get to pop a cherry, if I wasn't pissed at Derrick I'd thank him."

He walks around to the bed and sits on the edge. He reaches over and starts rubbing her pussy. He slips a finger into her core and licks his lips gently, "Mmm, nice and tight," he mutters.

He withdrew his finger and pushed it into her mouth, he gave her an evil smirk, "You're a little dry, tell you what, nod if you want me to just go ahead and fuck you, or give me a little moan if you want to slick up my cock with your tongue first."

Back
Top Bottom