Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ideas, Anime/Game Fandoms (M/F and M/M pairings inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siouxsie Asylum

We Get It & That's It
I'm always thinking of new ideas to add here, so look through and pick what you like, and we can come up with something together. Just send me a message, and feel free to share your roleplay ideas as well. I primarily play female roles in male/female pairings, but I also play males in male/male pairings as well :)

List of kinks!

Idea One
Time Period: Modern or Futuristic (depending on the partner's preference)
Location: Large city, full of crime (can be named after an actual city or something new)
What to expect: Drug/alcohol use, violence

Male character (I'll call him Rimu for now) is an insane gang leader. It is unknown what exactly caused him to snap, but it does involve his rough upbringing. He gets immense pleasure from torturing and killing his enemies. Emotionally unstable, his mood can change in the blink of an eye, and he often acts on impulse. While his gang (its name can be created by the partner) is quite large, he is only close to a handful of people.

Mari Michishige is a young woman working in a flower shop. Her peaceful demeanor makes it hard for people to dislike her, but it sometimes makes her an easy target for some of the thugs roaming the streets. Despite being in such a dangerous city, she manages to put a smile on her face, and will help anyone who is down.

Idea Two
Theme: Dark and light (a 50/50 thing)
Time Period/Location: Feudal Era, Japan
What to expect: Violence, possible kidnapping by outside characters, death/revival

Male character (known as Raiden here) is a demon warlord and leader of the Lightning Clan (name can be changed if the partner wants something different). He often travels, scoping out new areas for him and his men to conquer. Raiden is naturally cold-hearted and a demon of few words.

Haruna Shitara is a warrior priestess living in a small village located in Northern Japan. The villagers assist weary travelers in need of food and shelter, while the spiritual warriors provide guidance and protection for its people, and for those struggling outside of the village due to wartime.

Raiden and a few of his men arrive at the village one night, wanting food and a place to stay for the night. The villagers protest, but Haruna reminds them that they vowed to never turn people away. Though the villagers are tense, things seem to go smoothly until daybreak when something terrible happens, and Haruna must face the consequences.

Fandoms
Samurai Champloo
Mugen x Fuu
Jin x Fuu
Mugen x Jin

Dragon Ball Z

The World Left Behind

(This roleplay will take place in an alternate universe, where Planet Vegeta wasn’t destroyed by Frieza, allowing the Saiyan Empire to grow and become a dominant force. )

Six years had passed since Vegeta left Bulma to attain immeasurable power and ultimately become the God of Vengeance. Though he had grown quite fond of Bulma after she had been moved to Planet Vegeta, it was impossible for him to reach godhood if he had remained there on the planet. Using a Saiyan ritual, he formed a mental bond with her before he left, and she made him promise that he’d come if she was in trouble.

It took six years to master his godly power and obtain his title, and he was now free from the daily training and journeying through various galaxies that had once restricted him from returning to the place he once called home. The bond he had formed all those years ago was barely there now, thanks to the mental wall he had to put up in order to focus fully on his training. He couldn’t reach her now. All he knew was that she was alive and in distress. The cries of his beloved planet reached the depths of his mind, and he knew he had to go back.

But it seems a being known as Frieza has become interested in what Planet Vegeta has to offer...

What's Done In The Dark

The Saiyan race had evolved from a primitive yet strong group of people into an advanced, powerful empire. For years, they took down those who opposed them and conquered planets, establishing their dominance in the galaxy. They were surely a force to be reckoned with. Eventually, that force set their sights on Earth, a lush, healthy planet that could easily be taken over. Raditz, one of the Saiyan army’s commanders, was sent in to deal with the population, but was killed by a low-class warrior with the help of a Namekian. Realizing the threat, the strongest of the Elite Guard (Vegeta, his father, and three others took on the task of dealing with Earth’s strongest fighters, handling them with relative ease. Broken and defeated, the surviving Z-fighters were sent to different planets throughout the galaxy, forced to live under the Empire. Other Earthlings who were deemed as useful were forced to work at the newly established Saiyan base on Earth, or taken to other planets. Bulma was no exception.

The highly intelligent scientist now found herself on Planet Vegeta. Despite her status as a captive, she was given leadership of the tech and medical team at the planet’s main base. The Saiyan prince had taken pleasure in tormenting her right from the start, adding insult to injury with constant reminders of how her home had been taken over, how her friends were either left for dead or serving under the King elsewhere, and insulting her intelligence. Most of the bit of free time he did have was spent mocking her in some way rather than taking care of dealings regarding the arranged marriage that was being planned. The whole thing was a game to him, but what would happen when her fiery personality got the best of her and she started to bite back?

Other Pairings:
Goku x Bulma (AU)
Goku x Chi Chi (AU and Canon, though she won't be nearly as annoying)
Zarbon x Bulma (AU)
Bardock x Gine (AU)

Inuyasha
Inuyasha x Kagome
Inuyasha x Sesshoumaru
Inuyasha x Naraku
Sesshoumaru x Kagome
Sesshoumaru x Adult Rin
Sesshoumaru x Naraku
Miroku x Sango

Final Fantasy
I'm very familiar with the FFVII Compilation, Final Fantasy X/X-2, XII, and XIII/XIII-2.

Other Pairings:
-Vampire/Human (None of that Twilight nonsense)
-Vampire/Hunter
-Demon/Angel
-Demon/Demon
-Demon/Human
-Prince/Princess or Prince
-Knight/Princess or Prince

RE: Anime-esque Cravings

Yeah, the whole site is down. I'm going to update this thread with my likes and dislikes soon.

RE: Anime-esque Cravings

Same here. Maybe it'll get fixed soon. If not, I'll have to find another site to use. Also, I updated the first post with my likes/dislikes.

RE: Ideas, Anime/Game Fandoms (Always Being Updated)

Bump. New idea has been added to the first post.

Bump. First post now includes a link to my F-List.

Bump. First post includes two ideas for a Final Fantasy VII RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom