Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Switch Female Looking for Dom or Sub Males

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallenforyou

Planetoid
Hey. If anything below interests you, send me a PM. Please don't post on this thread. Thanks.

House of Tricks
Our characters enter a deserted house because of a dare. Little do we know that the house is actually alive, and it wants nothing less then to convince us to stay in it forever. Each room has a twist, which generally involve very erotic hallucinations that are designed to sap our will to leave.

Yes, Master.
I will play a young college student looking for an internship at a very successful company. You're the head of said company, and although you're interested in my character, it's not for the reasons I think. You plan on turning me, a strong, independent young woman, into your personal slave. I'll resist, but there's a good chance I'll start liking the idea with a little convincing.

Field of Flowers
Each night you have the same dream. In this dream, there is a young, cute, innocent girl who claims to love you. At first, you think nothing of the dreams, but then, as they repeat, you slowly start to have feelings for this girl, feeling bad for leaving her every morning when you wake up. Little do you know that this is simply her spell to make you become her willing slave. Pretty soon she will convince you to stay with her forever.

The New Girl
You've been hearing about a new girl around school. Every girl wants to be her new best friend, and every guy is craving to please her. It isn't until you meet her that you understand the hype.

Naughty Boy
You're a bit of a rebel and a troublemaker, and you're caught trespassing on a rich person's lavish mansion. To your surprise, the mansion is owned by a stunningly beautiful young woman. In exchange for not getting turned over to the police, you agree to do some work for her. But one favor leads to another, and little do you know, she's secretly manipulating you into becoming a shadow of your former self. Soon enough you'll be turned from a young rebel to a subservient, well mannered young man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom