Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Another school year begins

Kendall's erection pressed hard against Teyha's body, an obvious sign of his own arousal. Her own was growing, moistening her panties long before Kendall slid his hand down to touch them. She stiffened again, and pressed her lips to Kendall's to ease the tension, kissing him desperately to keep from shaking or pulling away now that they were so close.

Kendall felt the young girl stiffen. He knew she was nervous, but he wasn't going to change his mind, she wanted this. And he was going to give it to her. His fingers were still teasing her breasts while the other hand slowly began to slip her out of her panties. "You will come to find your teacher loves dirty talk...so a little bit of bonus credit...if you can dirty talk well without me having to teach you first...I'll give you your first treat. But don't worry if yu can't, it's only extra credit." He winked, tugging the thin cloth down her legs. "Your first lesson though...you're already passing..." He winked, kissing her deeply, just glad she was gritting her teeth through the nervousness.

Teyha wasn't sure she could keep her voice steady, but she nodded and swallowed, her hips lifting from his to let him slide her panties down. "Please Kendall." She whispered, and paused to gain her nerve. "I want you to use me, I want you to make me your whore, a dirty, filthy slut just for you. Pound me hard teacher, fuck me and use me like I'm a wanton bitch, and leave your seed in me." She paused to glance up, her face the same shade as the rubies flowers surrounding them. "Mark me yours."

Kendall's cheeks went a dark red when the timid girl began to speak again. He smiled a wide smile, reaching up to brush the hair from her ruby red chesks. "Wow baby..." He smiled, tugging the panties down her legs, looking down to get a view of her now naked body, and soaked little panties. "That was perfect, though...your teacher is never just going to use you." He winked, his hand moving between her legs as he moved her in his hips a little, wanting to tease her still as he slid a finger up the front of her pussy, slowly. just to tease. "But I will fuck my babies little brains out...and make her my personal little slut." He smirked, kissing her gently as he did. "If that's what she really really wants..."

Teyha was quick to respond, her back arching as his finger slid over her swollen clit. Her lithe body tense and desperate for more pleasure. Her pert breasts bounces slightly with each gas and heaving breath, and a tremor ran through her as he looked her over, taking in every inch of her soft body, down to her already wet pussy, light and soft with just a hint of pubic hair. "It is." She whimpered. "I want you to fuck me hard, teacher... Please!" She swallowed, and moved on his lap so that each of her legs was placed on either side of him, and their hips ground together. ""I want to be you slut. Show my exactly what that means." She pleaded, and she pulled him in for a rough kiss, only his underwear separating their bodies.

Kendall felt her move on his lap, her simple movement causing his erection to press more against her, and the finger her was using to tease her pushing more firmly against her little pussy. He grinned, kissing at her neck as he watched her little breasts bounce. Deciding he'd give the girl what she wanted now. After a moment, he took her by the hips and rolled them over, not too rough, but still in a quick way to throw her under neath him almost. He was making sure not to hurt her though. He grabbed her hands, pushing them above her head with one hand while the other reached down to spread her legs a bit, waiting a moment to start tugging down his boxers, taking in the sight of his love on her back like this.

Everything happened so quick Teyha had to gasp, her eyes opened wide. Within seconds she was on her back, her hands pinned above her head, and her legs parted for Kendall's hips. She stared at him, a nervous smile spreading across her face. Kendall tugged his boxers the rest of the way down, and Teyha boldly looped a leg around his waist, drawing him in closer. "Don't hold back." She whispered. "Fuck me as you want."

Glad to see that she had seemed to enjoy the little act he had given, he kicked off his boxers, his cheeks a little more red now, knowing she could see all of him. He felt her leg wrap around him and nodded a bit. "Don't worry baby...I will." He winked, moving his hips forward as the tip of his cock pressed against her little folds. He moved his hand from her wrists, wondering if she'd keep her hands up there subconsciously. Moving that hand down to squeeze her breasts as he pushed himself further into her. Knowing he'd take her virginity soon.

Teyha didn't hold her hands above her head, she wrapped them around Kendall almost as soon as he released her, clinging to him desperately as he pressed against her. He squeezed her breasts as his cock hit her cherry, the the barrier of her virginity before she gave everything to Kendall. "I love you." She whispered hoarsely, meeting his eyes.

Kendall nodded down to her, slowly pushing forward as he felt the little pop of taking her virginity. He kissed her lovingly, looking into her eyes as his throbbing length slowly pushed it's way further into the girl . Knowing the pain she was about to feel would be immense. "I love you too Teyha, more than the world." He smiled, groaning from the feeling of her little pussy gripping him so tight. He'd actually start to fuck the girl when he knew the pain had subsided. The thought of anything else, the Faes, the fact they were in this world...everything else disappeared. It was just him and Teyha now.

Indeed Teyha did jerk and tense when he pushed through her cherry. She went white for a moment, a low pained moan escaping her lips before Kendall kissed her, easing her pain with affection. She kissed back until the pain began to ease. Her hips bucked up into his, delighting in the feel of of his member filling her every inch and fold.

Kendall didn't like that she was in pain, but his hands exploring her body, and even more so, his kisses seemed to be helping her ease through it. When he felt her hips push up, he knew she was ready. Moving his hand from her breasts, he slid it down her body slowly, he moved it down to her leg that wasn't wrapped around him, spreading it a bit to push himself even deeper into the girl. Making her his own in every way. As he pulled his hips back, he groaned a bit, her pussy was gripping him tight, not wanting him to ever leave. He smiled at the thought as he pushed himself into her again, harder this time. Starting to pick up a rhythm to begin fucking her. Slow and steady at first.

Teyha let her leg part further, giving Kendall all the room he needed to grind into her. He pulled back slowly, withdrawing from her body before pushing back in again. Teyha's hips rose with each motion, meeting his thrusts with her own. She groaned and whimpered as the last of the pain eased away, replaced by a powerful and growing pleasure. She leaned forward to press her lips to Kendall's, pressing her tongue to his lips to kiss him deeply, lovingly.

Kendall grinned when he felt her lips press to his. Happily, he kissed her back. His tongue tracing her own a bit as he picked up pace and force with each thrust. It felt amazing, not just sex, what they were doing was much more than that. He was quickly fucking his lover harder and harder as time moved on. Still kissing her lovingly as he held her legs further apart. He could feel his cock pushing deeper. After a few moments, he pulled away from the kiss, smiling down at her as he ravaged her body. "Mmh...your pussy is already trying to milk me baby..."

Teyha could feel her and Kendall move together, thrusting and pushing as one. She groaned softly, her sounds of pleasure distinct against Kendall's lips. He pulled back for a second, still fucking her hard and fast while Teyha arched and cried out under him. "I... I want you." She moaned, her body clenching around him as she neared her orgasm. "I want your cum inside of me! Please...I'm so close!"

It was amazing that the girl could get even tighter than she already was. But he refused to cum before she did. Though, she was making it rather hard on him. His cock continued to pound into her relentlessly, and he could tell she was closer and closer to cumming for him as he pushed his cock deeper. Watching her breasts bounce as he slowed a bit, he just couldn't hold back anymore. Teyha had been his first in a long long while, and she was doing quite an amazing job. He gasped, his cock pushed as deep as he could, his cum starting to pour into the small girl as he did. Hoping the feeling would cause Teyha to go over the edge.

It was just a few thrusts after her plea that Teyha crested. She cried out at the same instant that Kendall rammed his cock deep into her. Her body clenched and milked him for every drop of his cum While Teyha shivered and spasmed in pleasure, ehr hips bucking up into Kendall again. "Fuck!" She whimpered. "Oh... Fuck Kendall!"

His cock was throbbing hard within her pussy as she milked him. Every drop spilling into the girl. Groaning more, he kissed her softly. "Baby..." The pleasure was immense, more than he had ever felt. Both of their bodies shaking together as they both orgasmed. After a few moments, he felt his body begin to calm down and slowly, his eyes slid open. He kissed her lovingly, gasping as he did. "Mmh...baby...your pussy really did want my cum hm?"

Teyha only had the energy to kiss Kendall back and nod, a slow smile spreading across her pretty face. "Yes... My body was begging for it." She laughed, and leaned up to kiss the tip of his nose lightly before nuzzling against his cheek with a sigh. "This is not bad.... The burning." Teyha whispered as she stretched, letting her muscles relax and unwind. "And I like it here... I wish we didn't have to leave."

Nodding a bit, he had still not finished his lesson. He smiled down at her, kissing her a few more times. "Mmh, I'm glad you like the feeling, though it won't always burn...it hurts more the first time." He nodded, rolling them over in the grass now so that she may lay on top of him. Still having not pulled out of her. "And if my baby wants to be her Teacher's pet, and his little slut...then he'll have to teach her to crave doing that a lot more." He winked, kissing her again. "And I wish we could too baby...but at least we have each other forever..."

Everything is was almost dreamlike, lost in the splendor of this amazing world surrounding them. Kendall rolled them until he was on top, and Teyha smiled down, lightly stroking the side of his face. "I don't think that will be a hard lesson." Teyha laughed shyly, her eyes meeting his for a moment to share a happy smile. "I want to be fucked by you every day now... More than every day!"

"Mmh, good...I'm turning my little pet into my personal nympho." He winked, kissing her gently as he brushed her hair back. The Fae's were chatting now. "How many times a day does my little pet want to be fucked?" He raised an eyebrow with a teasing grin. "Do you think you could sneak out to my quarters tonight love?" He knew the question was sort of random, but he had a few more things they needed to do. Shop, and such...and he was going to show her how to herself though he'd help, and didn't mind if she had a little hair to be honest, he just wanted to teach her.

Teyha shrugged slightly, stroking Kendall's cheek with her thumb tenderly. "I don't know, love." She laughed softly. "Not a particular number of times... Just when it feels right." Teyha suggested, and gave a teasing grind of her hips, pushing them against Kendall's lightly, his shaft still buried deep inside of her. "I'll do my best... I think I have a private room this year, being an upperclassman."

Smiling, he nuzzled into her stroking fingers as she pushed her hips down a little. Causing a smile to rise as he leaned up to kiss her. "You don't have to if you don't want to love..I was just going to give you another lesson if you wanted tonight." He nodded, his fingers moving down her back lightly before giving her butt a teasing squeeze. "Wanna know a secret Teyha?" He grinned, knowing that what was on his mind was hardly a secret anymore. "I love you, more than anything."

Teyha smiled wider. "I know what you were planning." Teyha laughed, and kissed his neck lightly before pulling back to look him in the eyes. "I will come." Her arms wrapped around him, and she drew him in close, listening to his confession with a wide smile. "I love you too Kendall. More than anything." She hugged him tightly, her hand rubbing his bare back. "I want to spend my life with you.... Hopefully raising your child."

Back
Top Bottom