Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Another school year begins

Teyha nodded in understanding, trying to keep herself from looking around them, to see if she could catch sight of the Fae. Kendall was far more important now. He leaned forward again, their lips meeting a second time. She stood up on her tip toes, absorbed with the kiss. She let his fingers slide under her shirt for the moment, dancing across her smooth skin as their lips played together. She wasn't sure how much time passed before she lowered her feet to the ground again, gently breaking the kiss. She smirked up at him, her eyes darting to his fingers under her shirt. "You should know, I don't go all the way on the first day." She teased breathlessly... Much to the humor of the Fae, who laughed loudly in her ear.

Kendall smiled into the kiss as he held the girl close to him. He could hear the female giggling and from what he could tell, almost crying in excitement. Time passed, and he must've been holding the kiss with Teyha for minutes on end. Which he wasn't about to complain about. When she fell away from him, he smiled down at her. And only laughed softly to her little statement to tease him. He nodded, still tracing her skin. "Oh? I guess I can wait for a little while..." He winked teasingly back and shook his head, giving her forehead a small kiss. "I'm teasing dear, I can wait until you feel comfortable." He nodded, a playful smile coming to his lips. "Do you accept the question of being my girl friend on the first day though?"

The question rang in her ears, and her blush deepened. "Me? Your girlfriend?" She asked breathlessly. For once the voice offered her no advice, and Teyha assumed that this at least was her her choice. His hand on her skin didn't bother her yet, so she just let him trace while she tightened her grip around his neck. "Yes." She whispered, her voice full of delight. "But... Wont you get in trouble?"

He shrugged, moving his hand from her waist and up to brush the hair from her eyes once more. "Don't think so, this isn't like human school...I've never heard the rule before at least." He shrugged, lifting her up off the ground for a moment so that he may steal yet another kiss. Glad to be able to say she was his. "Besides, what are they going to do? Fire one of the most prestigious wizards of this generation?" He winked teasingly, looking into her eyes. "It is you I am worried about. All of the girls will be rather upset I didn't pick them...and you may be called a teacher's pet..."

Teyha moved into his hand, her eyes closing to his touch. He kissed her again, stealing away what breath she had until she was panting softly, a slight smile on her lips. "I suppose some may be." She agreed, remembering how most of the girls in class fought for his attention. "But we both know it wont be 'pet' they call me... It's fine though. You mean more to me than words."

The fact she was panting was rather cute to him. He smiled down at her, the last words she spoke making his smile widen. "Just know they're jealous. They'd retract that word if they were in your shoes." He nodded, softly brushing her hair back. He enjoyed her being this close. And he really didn't want it to end. "Let's go for a walk. Or..do you think we should head back and finish the school day before our date tonight?" He winked, in reference to their wood hunting together. He hadn't noted it as a date before, but now it seemed appropriate.

Teyha nodded slowly, letting Kendall continue to play with her hair. She grinned up at him at the mention of a date, an excited flash in her eyes. He winked at her lightly, and she laughed in response, her hand squeezing his lightly. "It's just an introduction day, and I only have one more class left. I am sure the teacher will excuse me if I miss it." She told him lightly. "I'd like to spend this time with you... And the Faes, if they'd show themselves."

"I wish they would as well." He smiled, looking around a moment before looking back into her eyes. "I thought they would by now, in the presence of such beauty." He smirked playfully, knowing she wouldn't agree. But he meant whole heartedly what he had said. "And Teyha, do not worry about time. You can spend all the time in the world with me whenever you want okay? Just ask. I'll never be far." He smiled, kissing her softly, holding it for awhile again. "For now, however...let's enjoy this world together. Where would you like to go?"

Teyha scoffed quietly. "Don't be ridiculous." She scolded for a moment at his compliments. "They've known me a year, however I look, they are used to it." She teased with a grin, before pulling on his hand. "I want to show you the clearing! It's beautiful, the flowers are made of gemstone, but grow as plants. When you touch them they are as delicate and soft as one of out flowers, but pluck it and it turns to diamond and sapphire, on a silver stem. You'll love it!"

"I'm not being ridiculous.." He winked, nudging her playfully as he let her lead the way. He kissed her hand lightly. Nodding at the sound of what she described. "That does sound beautiful...but I bet you're still more beautiful." He winked playfully, squeezing her hand lightly. They were certainly acting like a fresh pair of lovers. Flirting and being playful. It was refreshing. It had been quite some time that he had met someone that didn't just talk to him because of his fame. She seemed to truly care about him, and he was enjoying it immensely.

Teyha rolled her eyes playfully, "Clown." She teased as she lightly tugged him to follow. "You don't have to tell me I'm beautiful every minute of the day you know." She told him."But.... I suppose it's nice to hear you think so. You're so handsome, I suppose you're used to lovely women throwing themselves at you... Ah! Here we are!" She told him when they broke through the trees, and made it to the field. It was like a mas of gemstones, all blowing lightly in the wind, shining and sparkling as the light hit them.

"I know I don't have to..I just enjoy doing it some times..." He winked, noting her second statement and shaking his head. "I suppose it's common, but I don't care. You didn't...and that's why I like you that much more." He winked, squeezing her hand as they came into the clearing. It was very beautiful. He smiled as he looked around, eying the different flowers. "It really is beautiful..." He nodded, turning back to her, he tugged at her hand, pulling her into his arms with a smile. He held her a moment before kissing her in front of the scene. Smiling softly into the long kiss. "Everything about today...you're just amazing Teyha..."

Kendall seemed to really enjoy kissing, and Teyha was more than happy to give in return. She parted her lips for him and kissed back deeply, passionately so when they parted she was panting again, trying to compose herself between long gulps of air. "I did not make Tuatha De Dannan." She told him, and flashed a smile before looking out at the field. "I was just lucky to have found it."

Kendall did in fact enjoy kissing Teyha, and it was rather obvious. His arms wrapped around her as he looked over the scene with her. "And I am lucky to have found you." He winked, moving to a small ruby rose. He smiled, bending slowly to pick it for her. Doing his best to avoid the thorns. He plucked it, and the stem turned to silver. He smiled, turning back to the girl and holding it out for her. "A small gift for you to lay by your bedside to think of me when we are apart." He winked, being careful not to poke himself, or her with the thorns.

Teyha accepted the rose easily, holding it carefully in her hands, to not let the sharp silver thorns cut her. "I've never brought anything back." She confessed, "Honestly, I never thought it would be right, and worried if anyone saw the wondrous things I possessed, they may wonder were i gathered it from. I don't want to bring the Faes trouble."

"I don't think the Fae's will mind if you take it, and if anyone asks, just tell them I made it for you with Alchemy." He smiled, brushing the hair from her eyes gently. She was gorgeous, and he felt rather lucky still to have gotten to claim her as his own. Even if she didn't agree, he still thought she was the best catch in the whole school. Smiling at the thought, he sat in silence for a moment, trying to think about how the school year would be. With Teyha as his girlfriend. The thoughts only made him smile more, and even blush at certain points. Though, he hadn't really stopped blushing since the Fae's had gotten them to kiss. So he doubted Teyha would notice.

Teyha moved quietly, as if afraid that Kendall would suddenly pull away from her for her boldness, and slid into his lap, her cheeks burning and the small rose held lightly between her fingers. "I'll always keep it close." She promised, her eyes darting shyly to meet his and she gave a quick lopsided smile. "I don't suppose me being your girlfriend you'd give me any hints on that time stopping potion, hm?"

Smiling a bit when she slipped into his lap, he moved his hands to her hips, pulling them forward so she could wiggle her butt comfortably into his lap. She looked into his eyes and he smiled softly, taking the rose carefully and setting it gently aside for now so that she didn't have to worry about the thorns. When she asked him her question, he laughed a little, kissing her quickly before shaking his head. "No silly, I doubt you'll need that credit anyways dear. I'm already sure you'll have no troubles passing my class." He winked, nuzzling against her. "Unless my girlfriend wants the potion for uses else where....hm?"

Teyha laughed softly in return, and rested her head on his shoulder with a soft content sigh. It was amazing just how comfortable it was to sit with him like this, and she leaned over, pecking him on the cheek. "I suppose... I mean, the longer I am in your class, the more time we'll have together, right?" She asked with a grin. "And we don't need it, time flows differently here. I doubt a minute has passed at the school since we entered Tuatha De Dannan."

His hands were resting on her waist to help hold her in his lap. Smiling at the little peck of his cheek. "Exactly..." He smiled at the thought of her staying in his class longer. He brushed his fingers through her hair as he held her. The thought of spending as much time as they wanted together here, made him smile even more. "Don't give up on it though, I still want to see if you can do it...." He nodded, kissing her lightly as he nuzzled against her. Holding the girl as close as he could

Teyha gave a mock snort, and shot Kendall a smile. "Oh?" She asked playfully. "You want to see if my wits are a match for a genius prodigy?" She teased with a soft laugh, "You have a lot of faith in me if you think I can pull it off..." She paused for a moment though, considering, "But, I suppose I have an advantage to you.... This world. Things here move differently than in our world. It could give me an edge."

Kendall only smiled a bit at her mocking. "Thing is, my dear...I know you can do it. You just haven't figured it out yet." He smiled softly, kissing her lips a moment and nodding as he looked around with her. "That is true, I wonder if the Fae's would mind if I came here in effort to make some new potions..." He shrugged a little, tracing his fingers along her waist. He decided to be a tease, a little bit of a perv, but he figured she would understand that he was being playful. "I wonder how different sex is here..." As he spoke he looked away absently, just to add to the teasing. Figuring he'd get his should smacked.

Teyha shrugged slightly. "I would assume that if it was a problem the Faes would stop you." She said reasonably. "If they are watching then they know that you'd want to do, and know you meant no harm. If they had a problem with it they'd let us know." She finished, and froze, face red from Kendall's second question. She smacked him hard on the leg, her face a deep plum. "I wouldn't know." She told him stiffly, to the amusement of a different Fa laughing in her ear. "I have not had sex in either world."

"That's true..." He smiled at the thought with a little shrug. "Maybe this world will help me finish that potion that helps reverse time.." He shrugged at the thought before he felt the smack on his leg. He laughed softly, though blushed when she spoke. "Oh.." He smiled and lifted her chin, kissing her lips lightly. "Good, that means I truly have you all to myself. When you are ready you will be ready, I can wait until then." He winked, nuzzling against her as he kissed. "And I hope you know I was just being a tease a second ago...I'm not super perverted..I swear..."

Teyha pouted, but let Kendall press a kiss to her lips. "Oh?" She asked hesitantly, and leaned against him for a moment in silence, her expression dark. "And if I am never ready for sex?" She asked seriously. "Never comfortable with you touching me intimately... I don't have to worry about potion fueled nudges, do I?" Her lips quirked up at the attempt at a joke, but she still met his eyes full, seeking out the answer.

Back
Top Bottom