Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Another school year begins

Teyha wanted to keep badgering Kendall about why he would want to deny her bathroom privileges, but the appearance of her 'friend' cut any questions short. For her part Sorrie seemed perfectly content sitting with them, even ordering herself desert, and she babbled brightly through bites. "Talking to the teachers wont make up for the fact that you never do your homework." She informed the smaller girl, "You're gonna fail you know, then we'll be in the same year! That will be fun, you should do that. It'd be a pain if you graduated before me." She laughed, and turned her attention to the teacher at last, grinning. "I am Sorrie, Teyha's best friend."

"Pleasure to meet you Sorrie, you have quite the best friend." He smiled down to Teyha and gave a teasing wink. His hand that was under the table innocently tracing her thigh as he listened to the newer guest speak. "I'm sure she will do fine Sorrie, she has me to tutor her if she needs of course." He nodded, dancing his fingers along her thigh, knowing that no one else could see. "And shes a good girl, I doubt any of the teacher's are going to fail someone as bright as she is."

"Ha!" Sorrie barked, turning to look at Teyha, who was growing increasingly shamefaced. "She almost failed last year." Sorrie revealed, "Only her test scores saved her."

Teyha sighed deeply, flopping back in her chair. "I hate homework." She murmered, pushing the last of her food around with her fork. Only Kendall's fingers on her thigh helped ease her a bit, and she glanced over at him, flashing a slight smile.

Sorrie didn't seem to notice though, and to Teyha's aggitation scooted her chair closer to Kendall's, reaching over to loop an arm in his. "Do you have room in your class for another student?"

Kendall raised an eyebrow when he felt the other girl move a bit closer. And laughed softly when she asked the question. He looked to Teyha, wondering if that's what she would like. But decided it best to just give a generic answer for now. "Well, go talk to the Headmistress and ask her if that'd be alright and we'll see what we can do." He nodded, wondering if Sorrie could see his fingers now. He could tell Teyha was getting flustered from the teasings from her friend. "No worries, I'll be able to help you with home work this year dear."

Unlike Teyha, Sorrie was a shameless flirt. When Kendall didn't pull back her grin widened, taking it as he didn't mind her closeness. She also knew how nervous of men her friend could be but oddly she didn't seem to mind how close this teacher was to her. Was it because he was a teacher? Whether it was or not, Sorrie assumed that was the case. "Well, Teyha you don't mind me sitting in with you, please?" She whined, pouting at the other woman.

Teyha pulled back slightly, glancing between Kendall and Sorrie. "Well I don't know, Kendall and I are a grade ahead, you know..."

"So I wont be a problem!" Sorrie chipped in, setting her head on Kendall's shoulder as she shot Teyha a victorious smirk. :When do you study?"

Kendall was starting to get a bit weirded out, but as Sorrie asked Teyha her question, he could tell what his lover would prefer. "Sorry Sorrie, I didn't hear you say you were a grade younger. Your year isn't allowed to take advanced potions just yet. The headmistress won't allow it. Though, I will try my best to see what I can do...but if not, you can certainly join my class next year." As he finished his sentence, he gently lifted the younger girls head from his shoulder and smiled down at her. "Careful though, you don't want my girlfriend seeing you do that, she may get quite upset..." He smiled teasingly, not revealing it was Teyha just yet.

Sorrie pouted when Kendall denied allowing her in his class, but Teyha had to hide her grin behind her cup, her hand dipping under the table to squeeze Kendall's hand. "I wont interupt!" Sorrie continued to protest, crossing her arms as she pouted at Kendall, her plump lower lip quivering slightly. "Girlfriend? You don't have to tell her, I'm just a friend, Right?"

Teyha snorted loud enough to make Sorrie give her an odd look. "I wdon't think Kendall could do anything we wanted to with you there, Sorrie. You wouldn't understand any of it without knowing the fundementals."

"I will try Sorrie, but it really isn't up to me. It is up to the Headmistress, and she is never very lenient about those sorts of things." He nodded to the girl and smiled, glad to know Teyha had approved. "And we can be friends of course, but I just doubt she'd be very happy if she saw you trying to snuggle up to me like this." He nodded, letting his arm come loose so he could scoot a little closer to Teyha, wondering if she didn't want Sorrie to know that her teacher was also her lover. "Besides, that boy over there has been eying you this whole time Sorrie...I'm sure he'd be sad if he thought you were with me hm?" He laughed, giving Teyha a teasing nudge.

Sorrie's pouting lasted until she heard another boy was eyeing her. "We'll talk later." She told Teyha with a grin, pushing herself up from the chair to head in the direction of the cutest boy she could find, to wrap her arms tightly around his neck.

Teyha sighed and leaned back. "What would she say if she knew I was dating you..." She said with a rueful shake of her head. "Nevermind that, what would she say if she knew we wanted a child!"

Kendall was glad his distraction had worked, and as his lover spoke, he smiled and gently rubbed the younger girls stomach. "She'd probably have no trouble asking you to share me so she could do the same as you." He laughed and tugged at her hand a bit. "What do you say we get out of here and head down to my quarters love...?I have something to train you in." He winked, wanting badly to kiss her. Though he didn't know if she would be comfortable with that here. So he held back for now. A smile spread to his lips as he watched her, and gloated to himself in the fact that the girl he considered to be the prettiest in the school was all his now.

Teyha wanted to kiss Kendall just as desperately, but ultimately her embarrassment froze her, and all she could do was clutch his hand in hers. "I don't want to share you, not with her anyway." She said softly, a heat in her cheeks. "She wouldn't be good to you." She sighed softly, and pushed herself to her feet, running her fingers through her hair. "But yeah, let's go, I want to learn everything you have to teach me."

Raising a bit of an eyebrow to her sharing comment, he stood close to her. Smiling down at her as he began to lead her from the dining room. Most of the students preoccupied with their own worries and troubles by now to notice them. "Hm...what did you mean by that dear? You would share me with someone else?" He raised an eyebrow, leading her close down the hall. "Don't take this the wrong way my love...but it would be hard for me to share you. I enjoy knowing you are all my own." He nodded, blushing a bit, hoping that wouldn't upset her.

Teyha stayed close to Kendall, blushing so brightly she was sure everyone could see it. Her fingers curled around his, and she swallowed. "I admit." She said softly, ducking her head in shame. "The thought crossed my mind that if you found someone else you had affection towards, I couldn't make you choose. But I'd have to like her too! Someone kind, loving, and sweet who would treat you well.

Kendall smiled at this, Teyha was so sweet. He kissed the top of her head lightly as he lead her down the hall. The dining room fading behind them. "How about I let you choose then love...if you ever find someone you would like to share me with. You may tell me. For now, I'll just focus on my little Teyha.." He winked, nodding as the Teacher's quarters loomed in the distance. They were quite different from the rest of the school. They looked like just tiny rooms, but when the Teacher it belonged to cast a charm, who ever entered through the door would be transported to quite a large house. As he cast the charm, he squeezed her hand lightly with a smile. "Shall we head inside then?"

Teyha nodded eagerly, a grin spreading across her pretty face. She almost skipped beside Kendall, laughing softly to herself. "I'd appreciate that!" She pipped in, giving him an eager smile as he cast the charm on his room, ready to go inside with him to share everything he wanted to teach. "Sorrie just likes pretty boys." She told him. "Indiscriminately, and the moment anyone shows an interest in her she obsesses for about a week, and then returns to her crushes. I... I don't want her to do that to you."

Listening intently as he followed her inside, he smiled. Teyha was so set on making him happy. It made him smile. As he shut the door behind him, he pulled her back to him to steal a kiss. Something he had been craving since dinner. his fingers slipping down to hook into her belt loops before lifting her up and into his arms. "You may pick any girl you like Teyha, and then tell me and I'll decide from there." He winked, carrying her up the stairs towards his bedroom. "Ready for training?"

Teyha eagerly accepting his kiss, their lips dancing together as he drew her close to him. Still unused to the intimacy she could only wrap her arms around his neck, and drew herself close to him. When he picked her up she let out a squeak, and giggled, drawing herself close to him. "I'm ready for anything." Teyha assured him, her eyes flashing brightly. "I love you, and I'm not scared of anything you want to show me."

"Mmh, I love you too Teyha. More than you know." He winked, leading her into their bedroom and nodding. It was quite large, with a rather big bed in the middle. But he had ignored it as he carried her towards the bathroom. "I'm going to teach my lover how to shave...and since she hasn't used the restroom all day. It should be quite interesting how she reacts to the teasings." He winked, setting her down as he kissed her again, starting the water in the bathtub. Starting to slowly strip of his clothing. "Not that I mind the hair...just to show you in case you ever want to surprise me..."

"Shave?" Teyha asked, glancing down at her legs, already smooth. She rather enjoyed the sensation of a bare leg against her pants, it was far less annoying than the itch that came with leg hair. So she raised an eyebrow, "But I already shave, Kendall, Or really, I use a hair-removing potion typically, it can keep it away for months."

Shaking his head playfully, he moved behind her slowly. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck lightly. Tracing her waist slightly as he dipped his fingers into the front of the jeans. "Not there silly...here..." He let the fingers dip into the little panties and played with the little tuft of hair above her pussy. Nipping her neck a bit as he tugged her little rump back against his hips. "If that is okay with my lover of course..."

When Teyha understood what Kendall meant she couldn't help but to grin a naughty grin. Her arms tightened around him, and she panted a kiss on his shoulder. "If you want that." She told him with a nod. "Do anything you want with me, Kendall, I want my body to please you in every way. Besides, it's just body hair, right? No one will see it but you and me, why would I protest losing it if you find it alluring?"

As his fingers moved through the soft tuft of hair, he smiled. He could tell she was already getting wet. So he let his fingers slide free and began to undo the jeans. Tugging them down her legs slowly. He was already down to his boxers, and as he tugged the panties down with her jeans, he smiled at the sight of her round little rump. She was submitting to him fully now, and it made him smile. He slowly moved back up her body. To slowly remove the shirt from his lover, one hand between her thighs.

Teyha helped Kendall undress her, her arousal growing from the small touches and teases Kendall was giving already. She pulled herself in close and placed hot kisses on his neck and shoulder, her tongue darting out to tease him. "What we shave in a minute?" She asked, her voice low from arousal. "There is something I would rather do first."

Kendall smiled, nipping her neck a few times as she did the same. He raised an eyebrow, tracing her skin a bit. Able to tell quite easily that she was aroused. Which made him smile. "What did you have in mind baby?" He grinned at the thought, wondering what it could possibly be that his little lover was craving. His own arousal growing more and more at the thought. Nuzzling closer to her.

Teyha giggled and nuzzled against Kendall lightly, his light nipping on her throat sending chills down her back. She wrapped her arms around him lightly, sending him a sultry smile. "I was thinking you press me against the shower wall and take me from behind." She offered softly, batting her eyes up at her teacher. "Maybe with the shower on, drenching us both. It seems very intimate and sexy."

Back
Top Bottom