Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Another school year begins

"Up to you my love." He smiled, giving her a few kisses. He took the bag and helped her down with a smile. "I don't mind just taking you straight home, and I wouldn't mind taking you out to the feast either." He nodded, squeezing her hand lightly as he lead her out of the shop. holding her close to him. He gave her a few playful nudges just to tease her. "What's on your mind my love?"

Teyha positively beamed at Kendall, and took his hand in hers, squeezing lightly. "Let's go to the feast." She told him softly. "We can sit together, right? I kinda... I kinda want to show people that you wanted me." She told him, squeezing him back lightly. "It will be funny to see people's faces when they see us together." She giggled, "The shy student and prodigy teacher."

"Feast it is then." He winked, giving her a small kiss as he lead her out of the store. Walking up the trail back towards the school. With his lover in hand. "Mmh, you wanna show your lover off hm?" He winked, her in one hand and the bag of her new little skirts in his other. He lead her up towards the main gate with a smile on hand. "You go find us a seat baby...I'm going to run down to the teacher's quarters and drop off this bag...unless you're wanting to wear one to the feast?" He raised an eyebrow, a teasing smile on his lips.

The slight flush Teyha wore in Kendall's company deepened at his teases, but she nodded. "I do want to show you off." She said quietly. "You're the man all the girls in school want. Smart, handsome, charming... I kinda want them to know you made your choice... And picked me. That we're lovers." She told him quietly, raising her eyes to meet his timidly. She gave him a lopsided smile, and turned to leave for the feast. "I'll find us a good spot!" She promised. "Bye, Kendall!"

Kendall smiled, as she turned. Giving her butt a teasing pat. He watched her walk off and quickly headed for the teacher's quarters. When he reached his quarter. He set down the bag on his bed. He quickly changed into something more suitable for a feast and smiled. Wanting to get back to Teyha as quickly as possible. He left and locked the door behind him, wondering how everyone else was going to react. He quickly made it back to the dining hall and looked around, wondering where his lover may be. A few girls were trying to catch his eye.

Teyha didn't bother changing, searching for an empty chair at one of the tables. For the opening feast it was fairly informal, with only a few teachers sitting at the head table, the rest scattered among the students... Which would make her and Kendall stand out far less.

She found a table with two chairs, and pulled one up, setting her bag in the other chair to reserve for her teacher. There she sat silently, letting the other students pass by her with poorly hidden snickers and gossip... Why was Teyha sitting at a two person table? No doubt they guessed she was planning on sitting alone.

As Kendall walked into the dining hall, it was almost too easy for him to spot his lover. Not that she stood out or anything, it was just something about their being together. Like they were connected. He walked towards the table, a smile on his lips. He had gotten her a gift on the way back from his room, a rose. To match the gemmed flower he had picked for her in their getaway that afternoon. When he reached her, a few eyes turned. And with out hesitation or a word, he bent and gently kissed Teyha square on the lips. Only briefly though. He heard a few gasps, but ignored them. Setting the rose down he slipped into the seat next to her and smiled. "Miss me love?"

Teyha smiled brightly as Kendall approached, rising halfway from her seat to greet Kendall. He met her halfway, pressing his lips to hers briefly, and Teyha could hear the surprised gasps from students around the room, deepening her blush. "Not anymore." She whispered in reply, smiling brightly at the rose he set on the table. She moved to sit down once more, her eyes never leaving her lovers... But instead of sitting firmly on her very solid chair, she continued to descent, squeaking loudly when she realized someone had pulled away her chair, and she was now falling quite hard onto her ass.

Kendall was not slow to react at all, he was a prodigy after all. He watched as his lover began to descend, and immediately he cast a levitation charm. Catching her just before she hit the ground, as he rose her back up, he pulled the chair back, setting her down gently. He had spotted the boy who had pulled the chair away, and with another flick of his wrist. Kendall slipped into his spot next to his lovers and kissed her forehead lightly. Not taking notice to the boys predicament behind them as his pants had fallen to his knees, causing quite a bustle of laughter.

Teyha was sure that she was going to fall flat on her tail, closing her eyes as she readied herself for impact. Instead she found herself caught quite securely in one of Kendall's spells, and eased back into her chair. The laughter behind her prompted her to glance over her shoulder, and her eyes widened, startled to seethe boy responsible for her near fall now struggling to keep his pants up. She giggled softly, and leaned against Kendall. "I love you." She whispered. "But this is just the beginning, I am guessing."

Kendall shrugged with a smile. Putting his arm around her waist. He traced her waistline a little and smiled. "Oh well, I guess I'll have to embarrass some more people then hm baby?" He winked, kissing her lips lightly. "And I love you too baby...more than you know." He winked, and as he did. The room fell a little bit more quiet, The lights dimming and food appearing on the tables. Kendall smiled to his lover and teased her waist some more. "Eat up love...we still have the night ahead of us." He winked with a laugh, simply teasing her.

Teyha scooted closer to Kendall as the lights dimmed, eager to feel the warmth of his body pressed flush to hers. She sighed softly in delight, and reached out to take a few of her favorite foods, mostly meats and grilled vegetables. "I love the feast food." Teyha laughed as she spotted ribs, pulling them onto her plate. She picked out a large quantity of a wide variety of foods, an almost impossible amount for one so tiny, but she grinned at Kendall. "I'll work it off tonight, I promise."

Kendall was smiling, wide, as he watched his lover grab plenty of food. He did the same himself. "Oh? Do I get to help?" He winked teasingly, not able to help but tease her in such a public forum. He dipped his fingers into the jeans of hers, tugging a little at the waist band of her panties. "Do tell my love...how are we going to work off such a meal?" As he asked, he winked playfully. Cutting into a rather large steak by using a charm to animate the fork and knife of his.

Teyha stiffened and flushed at Kendall's intimate touches, feeling embarrassment flood through her as he tugged at her panties. Her hands froze for a moment, and she swallowed hard. "I could arrange some aerobic exercises." She offered, ducking her head slightly as her blush deepened, "But first... Take your hands out of my pants!" She whispered in a near hiss, her humiliation getting the better of her. "Someone will see!"

Laughing softly, he did as he was told. He let his fingers slip out and smiled, kissing her blushing cheeks. "Shh, it's okay baby. No one is looking, they're all scarfing down their food." Nodding a bit, he took a few more bites. "Hm...aerobic exercises hm?" He smiled at the thought. Shrugging a bit, trying to act a bit innocent. "Sounds like a lot of work, any certain ideas?" He winked teasingly. Giving her a playful nudge. He still had plans to teach her of how to shave. Though she didn't know that yet.

Only when Kendall slipped his fingers free of Teyha's panties did the young witch relax sliding back into her chair. She took several large bites of her ribs, ignoring how the sauce stuck to her cheek. Chewing slowly she considered the most appropriate way to answer Kendall's question. "A lot of hip movement, back and forths, something quick paced and rhythmic." She said once she swallowed. "And I am sure we can make it fun."

Laughing softly, he nodded a bit. She was so cute. Not just because of the subtle innuendos. But because of the sauce on her cheek. He bent and kissed the sauce away with a grin. "Mmh, sounds like fun...any other ideas?" He was certainly glad that not only were they in love, and not only did they just enjoy being together. They were a passionate couple, and she seemed to be turning into a little nympho for him. Which he wasn't going to lie, he was turning into the same for her as well.

Giggling Teyha let Kendall lick the sauce off her cheek, and smiled warmly back at him. "Jump-rope?" She asked in a tease, and then caught herself, flushing. She image of her jumping up and down in front of Kendall, her breasts bouncing with each impact flashing through her mind. She leaned down quickly, "Lunges." She corrected before digging into her food once again."

Kendall laughed softly, the same picture coming to his mind. And as she seemed to realize it, he watched her idea turn to embarrassment. It was cute. "Aw, i like jump rope more." He winked, nudging her playfully as he finished his steak and took a large drink of his mug. He couldn't wait to get her back to privacy. Her ideas certainly rather appealing to him. But he was glad she was enjoying her meal for now.

"Lunges are better for strength training!" Teyha protested, pausing in her meal to shoot Kendall an embarrassed smile. "Strengthens the legs you know, firms muscles... It seems like the perfect exercise." She smiled slightly, finishing the last of her own ribs and vegetables. With a sigh she pushed it away and reached under the table to clasp Kendall's hand securely. "Whatever the exercise, I'm sure you could make it fun for me."

Nodding with a grin, he felt her finger's lace with his. She was having quite the time teasing him. He was stuffed, and he figured she was as well. He kissed her forehead lightly and grinned, nuzzling against her. "Mmh, I'm sure we can make it fun for each other baby.." He winked, squeezing her hand lightly. "First I have something to teach you.." Suddenly, a playful idea coming to mind. He kissed from her lips to her ear and nipped teasingly. Knowing she was growing to do as he asked. "No use of the restroom to pee until I say so from now on." He had a teasing grin on his lips, having whispered it so no one else had heard. He knew she'd protest. But he had an innocent grin on his lips.

"What?" Teyha gasped, spinning in her chair to make sure no one heard her exclamation. She leaned in close to Kendall, feeling the blood rushing into her cheeks. "I'm not allowed.... To pee?" She asked softly, her eyes wide and locked onto her lovers, pouting openly. "I thought we'd... Ignore that particular function of biology.... For discretion." She paused and squirmed, the mere mention of being denied a toilet making her all too aware of a slight pressure in her bladder, and the entire two glasses of human soda she drank just minutes before. "Why can't I, Kendall?"

She seemed to squirm at the idea, which made him smile. "I just want to experiment with something. I'll let you go when I decide it's time." He nodded, bending to kiss her lips. "If you truly want to submit to me Teyha...you will do as you are asked. Even if it does seem silly.." He nodded, tracing her thigh slightly with his free hand. Still wondering if she was getting close to ready to leave. "If you want me to tell you the full reason here, I will...but it's hard to be discreet with such a reason." He winked, nipping her bottom lip.

Somehow that didn't make Teyha feel any better about not being allowed to pee. She crossed her leg, but accepted Kendall's kiss all the same, her eyes closing as he moved to nip at her lip. "I suppose..." She murmured at last, but pouted all the same. "But I still don't understand."

She broke off then spotting one of her friends approach. A short and chubby redhead dressed in an overdone gothic outfit. The girl grabbed one of the spare chairs and brought it next to the table, sitting across from Teyha. "Why didn't you sit with us?" She asked, waving in the general location of 'her' table. Teyha shrank back into her seat, glancing over at Kendall. "There's only so far you can take kissing up before going overboard." She teased cruelly as she waved her hand at Kendall, giving him a wink.

Raising a bit of a playful eyebrow, he wasn't sure what she meant too well. But he thought he had an idea. "Mmh, what's that supposed to mean dear?" He smirked, giving her a teasing nudge. She seemed rather upset with him over his new rule. he couldn't explain why he had put it into place, it was just something he was interested in experimenting with. Which was a little dirty he supposed, but he couldn't explain it. He waved softly to the new guest and smiled. "I'm Kendall by the way...how are you?"

Back
Top Bottom