Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Feast for Kings (new cycle)

nanachan

Supernova
All across the multiverse, worlds burn as the Demon God Kaxul's army rampaged in an unending wave of carnage and chaos. Shining beacons of civilizations were reduced to ashes and once proud people were enslaved, killed, or worse. Now, after conquering 666 worlds, the Demon God called a stop to the chaos. It is time to rule over the worlds as a god should, to convert it's people into being his worshipper. To do this, he had summoned his three mightiest generals, tasking them to convert the captured heroes and heroines from the conquered worlds to become demons themselves in order to show his glory to the denizens from each worlds.To each Demon King, he offers the souls of the damned in return for their service in finding him new demonic consorts, or, failing that, creating a loyal demon spawn from the wombs of the mighty heroines, for should he himself claim these women, they would be destroyed from his unholy radiance alone.

Each of his demon kings are rulers of a world, but by absorbing the souls Kaxul offers, they can reach an apotheosis and become demi-gods themselves. But can they resist the temptation of claiming these heroines for themselves?

-Rule of the Game-
Each Round, three new heroines will be presented to the Demon Kings and each will pick one to try and convert, breed or enslave.

-Convert: The heroine must willingly give herself to the demon god and become an evil demoness (gains 100 souls)

-breed: the demon king must cum inside of the heroine, willing or not (gains 50 souls)

-Enslave: the demon king brands the heroine with his mark, making her his eternal willing slave (gains 0 souls but gains a servant)

RE: The Feast for Kings (Invite only)

-Demon King Character Sheet-

(Post them on http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=43676)

Picture:
Name:
Background: (who is he? how did he came to serve the demon god?)
World: (what kind of world does he rule?)
Minions: (what type of monsters serve him?)

Blessings (Choose three. You will gain more when you earn enough souls)

-Blessing options-

Infernal Endurance: The demonic vigor coursing through your body allows you to have sex for an extended period of time, far outlasting any humans. Sex with you is never measured by the minutes, rarely by the hours and most commonly in days.

Demonic Cock: A demon's cock is not only thicker, longer and harder than a human's, it is also covered in an aura of lust that makes sex with it far more pleasurable. Your cock grows in size and changes in texture and hardness, turning into an unnatural colour. It can range from 10 to 16 inches and will automatically make a girl wet when inserted into her cunt, whether she wants it or not.

Dance of Incubis: The succubuss imparted ancient sexual techniques known only to their male equivalent. Using this technique, you can easily make a woman cum as you assault their G-spots with the greatest of ease using your fingers, tongue and cock.

Shapeshifting: Being able to change your appearance can make it easier to seduce and lure potential victims into your bed. You cannot change your size unfortunately but you can change your face, body and minor physical details freely.

Tentacles: Multiple Phalic tentacles can shoot out from your body. These tentacles are strong yet flexible, able to tie down a victim or rape her every orifice. They're not as solid as a real cock but hard enough for penetration.

Unearthly Beauty: You transform into a being of pure animal magnetism. Sometimes your physical form changes into an idealized form, other times this blessing does not change your form but makes it so that people will find your form pleasing even if they considered you ugly in reality.

Mind Reader: This gift allows you to dig deep into a victim's psyche to see what makes her tick, what she thinks and most importantly, her secret desires. Using this information, you can easily scheme her conquest.

Demon's Seed: This gift increases your sperm production, allowing you to bathe a woman entirely in sweet smelling and tasting aphrodisiac. This gift also allows you to impregnate your victim without fail, making her carry your demonic offspring.

Dual cock: You grow a second cock, right above your first. It is identical to your original cock in every way. While unsettling to see, having two rock solid cocks have many fun application.

RE: The Feast for Kings (looking for 1 more player)

-Looking for a third Player-

We're looking for a third demon king to play alongside Admiral Squish' and Cainsworth's characters! If you're interested in making a third king (or queen) please PM me your character sheet, i will pick one more to join the game

Round 1 Heroines

Valeria von Elspeth

A mage of considerable powers, Valeria von Elspeth was the guardian of her world. She lives in a world reminiscent of earth during the industrial revolution, yet it is a world where magic runs strongly and is recognized by the public to be a sign of nobility, for only those of noble blood can use them. Raised in the famed von Elspeth family, Valeria led a life of comfort.

Her world fell when demon cultists, hidden amongst the commoners, began an uprising, using demonic powers to stand up against the magic powers of the nobles. Valeria used her magic to create barriers to repel the rabble and she did so for days, but at last her powers ran dry and the demon cultist overwhelmed her house. Her fiancee was killed during this revolution, torn to pieces by commoners wielding crude weapons made out of daily tools. Valeria however, was given to the Demons, a tribute to the demon god for the gifts he gave his cultists.

Valeria gave in and agreed to become the Demon God's follower, but not before Cain convinced her to give him a nice deepthroat and titfuck session

Queen Redmane

Redmane was a warrior queen of a primitive world. The world is forever locked in battle between the tribes of humans living in the highlands and the Orcish tribe living underground. Redmane's tribe was amongst the most powerful of the land.

Taking the mantle of leadership when her father was struck down by an orcish warlord, Redmane proved to be a cunning and fierce leader, hunting down marauding orc warbands wherever they can be found. After many years, Redmane encountered the orc warlord that killed her father, but after she cornered the brute and ran him through, the Orc's dead body bursts apart, spewing forth a powerful demon that caught her by surprise, killing her men and dragging her back to the nether realms, a present for the Demon God.

Jeane Leblanc

A guerilla fighter from a world much like earth, Jeane was born in an era where demons have already ruled the world. She was raised by her parents in the resistance army, fighting from the jungles to take down the demonic overlords of their world.

Jeane is a gifted sniper, and has earned the moniker 'gun saint' for her skills in using holy bullets to take out high ranking demons from afar. At the young age of 17, Jeane had killed her share of demons. It was not until the demon god sent his hell hounds that Jeane was captured, dragged screaming into a portal where her dark fate awaits.

Lady Cerelia of house Moonlake

In a world ruled by elves, Cerelia is the representative of the Moonlake elves, tan skinned elves who lives in the desert region of their world. She was beloved by her people and sought after by many elven noblemen, but she refused their marriage offer, not wanting to give rulership of her land to another man. She does however, invite them for a passionate night under the moon, sating her desires without ever taking a true mate.

Cerelia is not a warrior, but a priestess of the elven gods, all of whom are either devoured, or ravaged by Kaxul. Never losing faith, Cerelia fought the invading demons bravely, but gave in to despair, letting herself be captured, praying that death comes swiftly.

So, this is the OOC thread, right? Is there an IC thread I'm not seeing?
Such a lovely trio. It's hard to choose, but I think I know who will be the easiest.

i'm still waiting for the third player, the IC has not started yet :p

we'll determine the one getting the first pick by way of dice roll

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=43702&pid=1147461#pid1147461

IC thread!

RE: The Feast for Kings

fourth and final player has joined, welcome to Poyvar. Also, say hello to the fourth Heroine. I figured a tight elven pussy would round up the group real nice ;)

@little iveta: haha, yeah, i really like the picture ( i also have special agent miss fortune's picture lined up to be used for a character)

The background story clearl shows that it's not Caitlyn though (Although if people want, i could have some canon characters as victims..say a round of Final Fantasy Girls perhaps, yum)

@nanachan

LoL! You got a quad for using some of the League's character sis. Even interchange her name from another LoL character.

Well, Final Fantasy can also be suitable for character import, recent installment of FF sports favorable females.

BTW, what fictional title does Valeria come from?

little_iveta said:
@nanachan

LoL! You got a quad for using some of the League's character sis. Even interchange her name from another LoL character.

Well, Final Fantasy can also be suitable for character import, recent installment of FF sports favorable females.

BTW, what fictional title does Valeria come from?

I was just looking for a french sounding surname, i realized it was also a lol name after i typed it and go 'eh'. Valeria (who just got played by cain big time) is a picture i found in gelboru.

Would you like to guest star and play as some of the victims sometime?

Sure as some of the "male" features seemed to be favorable to me, Jeane Leblanc is my choice if you would allow me.

It's been a while, anyone interested in doing this one again?

Back
Top Bottom