Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Homeless Girl gets a new life (Ryanmo97 x jadeshaw88)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. He owned a very successful company that sold consumer electronics to various businesses. That and due to some great investments, he was able to make a lot of money. Every night on his way home he would take the subway. That way he could give money to the homeless people on the street. He hated seeing people living like this.

One night he was walking home and he saw something that truly broke his heart. A young girl, maybe 16 or 17, she was sitting on the street, next to a sign with a cup in front of it. The sign read, "Homeless & Hungry. Please Help." . Dirty clothes, Dirty face, her red hair was filthy. She should be at home, doing homework, chatting with her friends on Twitter, Listening to One Direction... anything that a normal teenager should be doing but not this. His heart went out to her... He had to do something... Money wouldn't be enough. He walked up to her... "Hi..."

Eleanor ((Ellie)) Jones
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 100 lbs
Hair: Red
Eyes: Blue-green
Body type: Underfed

Ellie had been living on the streets for a little over a year now. Her mother had gotten a boyfriend that didn't particularly care for kids. Especially a kid that fought him whenever he went on an abusive rampage against her mom. The woman had finally kicked her out when she caught her boyfriend in her daughter's bedroom mid-rape. As if it had been her fault. Stupid bitch. Not knowing who her family was and having few friends in the trashy public school she attended, Ellie had found herself on the street scrounging for food and shelter.

She had been used and abused since then more times than she could count. She was just a girl and she had never been a particularly strong one either. All sorts of nasty people lived or did business in the dark alleys she called home and they all wanted something. At least she occasionally got a meal out of it....if the person felt guilty enough.

The man's voice made her sigh and she turned blue vacant eyes up to see who it would be this time. Not bad, she guessed, considering what she usually got. At least he looked clean. Probably some rich bastard that didn't know the difference between a starving girl and a prostitute and...really, there wasn't much of a difference. "Hello." She made herself smile though it didn't reach her eyes. "You wanting to go somewhere or would your rather stay here?" It would just be easier to get it over with rather than explain something he didn't want to hear. He would take what he wanted just like everyone else.

Ryan could tell that the young woman's smile was forced. At first he was a little confused at her question, but it didn't take long to realize what she was asking. "Oh... No... I'm not looking for that..." He laughed a little chuckle, "No... Um I was wondering if you'd like to come home with me... Maybe get cleaned up and get a hot meal... that's it... nothing else..." Ryan had to be crazy to offer to take this girl home, he didn't even know her. She could be a crazy meth head or something. "So, what do you say?"

Ellie raised her eyebrows but kept whatever comment she might have made to herself. He didn't want what she thought he wanted and yet he wanted to take her home with him. Sounded like a psychopath to her. Either that or just a really bad liar. How did he expect her to believe that he simply wanted to give her food and a bath. That was such total bullshit that she almost laughed. Bitter though it may have been.

"Whatever you say, mister." She sighed as she pulled long legs beneath her and pushed herself off of the ground. "In a box with a fox or in a house with a mouse, makes no difference to me." It's not like she had a choice anyway. "We walking or you have a car? Can't imagine you'd want me getting dirt and whatnot all over your upholstery but I'm no judge. Don't you people think we have lice and fleas or any number of diseases? No joke, there are sites where you can get top dollar girls, but I can see where that might be embarrassing."

Ryan offered her hand to her as she stood. "We are walking for now... I live in the suburbs... And I don't want sex... I want to give you a warm bed, a hot shower, a chance to get your clothes washed and your body washed. That's it... My name's Ryan, by the way..." They walked to the subway station and took the next train. At one point they transferred to an above ground train and after about a half hour they were in the suburbs. Ryan led the young to a parking lot and walked her over to a blue Cadillac Escalade, he opened the passenger side door for her.

The girl shrugged and allowed him to lead her. If he wasn't interested in sex, why would a warm bed be the first thing he mentioned? Still, she wasn't going to argue with him. If he wanted to act all innocent right now while they were in public, good for him. Food and a bath sounded amazing. Of course he could always be luring her back to his house to torture and murder her but...whatever. It's not like she really had anything to live for.

The trip to the suburbs was silent and that was fine with her. She wasn't feeling overly chatty either. Hunger made focus hard and she hadn't exactly been sleeping well. How could she when a gang of cats had decided to use her alley as a place to fornicate and fight. "My knight in shining armor." She said as she slipped into the vehicle, careful only to touch what was necessary."

Ryan smiled when the young woman called him her knight in shinning armor, he closed the door and went around to the driver's side. It was a quick drive to his house. It looked like any other two story suburban house. Ryan unlocked the door and they went inside. "First things first... Let's get you cleaned up... By the way... You haven't told me your name..." He lead the girl upstairs. They walked pass 4 regular nice sized bedrooms and the upstairs bathroom before they walked into the master bedroom. There was a nice four post King size bed, desk, a fireplace with an armchair in front of it. Then he took her to the master bathroom it was big with a shower stall, large bathtub and two marble sinks. "All right..." He reached under the sink and took out a plastic bag, "Put your clothes in here and leave them outside the bathroom door. I'll put them in the washer, I'll get you one of my dress shirts for you to wear while they are in the wash and I'll leave it on the bed... I hope you like chicken... " Then he left the young woman to clean herself.

Ellie raised her eyebrow at his insistence that she clean up first. She supposed it wasn't too surprising. A guy that had the means to own a place like this and a vehicle like that would obviously want her to wash the street off before he touched her. He probably got off on the whole hero business. This wasn't freaking Pretty Woman. "It's Ellie." She said as she looked around the master bedroom and then the bathroom. This place was a freaking palace. Seriously, had they guy never heard of the internet? She was pretty sure that he could find a barely legal bombshell hooker if he was into the whole young girl thing. Not that she was complaining. A bath, some food and a night between those sheets would be worth it, even if she had to have a sweaty old guy on top of her.

She shrugged when he gave her instructions. Then she started the water for the tub to fill as she removed her clothing and placed them in the bag. As much as she would love to take a long and luxurious bath to clean the grime out of her pores, she didn't imagine that he would be as patient as he was sounding. She would take a quick bath and then finish up with a shower. Easy peasy. Clean was clean, right?

When she was finished, she found the dress shirt had had mentioned and put it on, ignoring the fact that her wet hair made it practically see through. Whatever gave the guy his kicks. Then she followed her nose to the smell of food. Chicken was great. Hell, she would have been happy with fresh rat if she got to eat it hot.

When she found the kitchen, she leaned against the door frame and waited for him to notice her. She had taken advantage of the situation to shave her legs and hoped that he wouldn't mind that she had used his razor.

Ryan got a dress shirt out of the closet and placed it on the bed. Then he picked up her bag of dirty clothes and took it to the laundry room. He started up the machine and put them in. Then started making dinner. Grilled chicken, oven roasted potatoes, and salad. He put her clothes in the dryer and started to fix a couple of plates of food. He brought them into the dinning room and was a little surprised when he saw her in there. "Oh... Hello... Have a good Shower?" He placed a plate in front of her. "Here you are... Your clothes are in the dryer right now... Should be ready for you after we eat... What would you like to drink?"

Ellie nodded as she moved to take a seat. She didn't know what he was really planning and she didn't care. The sight of all the food had her practically salivating. He could have her crawl around a bark like a dog, for all she cared, he was feeding her real food. Not fast food, not whatever could be found dumpster diving. Real food. Her stomach growled loud enough for the neighborhood to hear it but, where most people might blush and apologize, she didn't care. He knew when he brought her here that she was starving.

It was all she could do not to pick the food up in her hands and eat it when he placed the plate in front of her. Instead she forced herself to pick up a fork and dive into the potato. She didn't even care that the eat seared the inside of her mouth. It was warm and delicious and it was gone before he finished speaking. Eyeing the chicken, she forced herself to swallow before answering him. "Rum, Jack, Gin, Vodka. Really anything but wine." She told him, testing him. "Or water or grape juice if you have it." He didn't seem like the type to let her drink, not that he was protecting her from that particular vice.

Ryan couldn't believe how fast Ellie ate her potatoes and was surprised when she asked for hard liquor. "Sorry... Don't have any alcohol or grape juice... Guess it'll have be water..." He went back into the kitchen and he brought the dish of potatoes with him in case she wanted more. He put the glass in front of her. He then went to get himself a glass of water and brought a platter of chicken with him. He sat down and started to eat, "So, Ellie... Tell me your story... How did you end up on the street?"

The chicken was gone as well by the time he returned to the table. She didn't think she would be getting booze from him. Oh well, food was good enough. She took a long drink of water to sooth the burning in her mouth and then happily took another potato. She would pay for gorging herself later but she didn't care. She was so hungry and she might not have the opportunity to eat this much in months.

She was surprised by his question and finished eating her second potato and drained the glass of water before answering. "Mom found a jerk boyfriend that beat her. I stopped him a few times. He raped me. Mom caught him in the act of doing so and kicked me out. I've been living on the streets since. The rest is just...well, what you would expect would happen to a girl like me on the streets. Everything but a drug addiction but it's only a matter of time." She shrugged and took another piece of chicken.

Ryan ate and listened as Ellie told her story and he watched as she practically inhaled her dinner. Watching her eat and listening to her story... He just couldn't send her back out there. He was crazy for even thinking about what he was thinking. Ryan shook his head, "That's horrible... Just horrible..." He got up to get Ellie another glass of water. "Ellie... When I brought you here it was because I felt sorry for you... I wanted to give you a chance to get clean, have a hot meal and sleep in a warm bed... But, after hearing your story and watching you eat... I can't just let you go... But I can't keep you hear against your will... Would you consider staying with me, here, in my home... there would be one catch though, " he paused for a moment, "You would have to go to school."

Ellie shrugged as she cut up her chicken when he said that her story was horrible. What the fuck did he care? It hadn't happened to him. She took a bite of her chicken, eating a little slower now that the hunger wasn't immediate. She didn't get this guy. Did he have some weird hero complex? She had heard of other street kids being temporarily adopted by people like this. A sort of tit for tat type deal. They got to live nice lives and eat nice food if they didn't mind paying the rent, so to speak. While he was getting her drink, she decided that she could live with that. She had been forced to be with worse looking guys than this one...older too. He seemed nice too. If he was going to turn on her, she thought, he probably would have done it the minute he got her to his home.

When he returned, he started the speech. Well that wasn't surprising. She had just predicted it hadn't she. Here came the catch. She wondered if she should undo the dress shirt. No, he seemed like the type that went on ritual. Doing that sort of thing at the dining room table would just be blasphemy. She mentally rolled her eyes. Weirdo.

She hadn't expected him to say that she would have to go to school and she laughed when he did. "God, you really are messed up, aren't you? Why would you want to help someone like me? You in your palace and your fancy car... Who even drives Escalades with gas prices these days?" She shook her head. Of course she would be the one to get picked up by the wack job that made no sense. "I'm just a scrawny nobody that no one wanted. Why waste your time? I doubt I'll thank you for it, it's not my style. And school, how can I go to school when I'm almost a year and a half behind the kids my age?" No damn sense, whatsoever.

"I know it would be hard for you, Ellie," said Ryan, "but I think you have the potential to be something great. I would hate to see you become like a lot of the homeless I see one my way to and from work every day. If you don't want to accept my conditions, then Tomorrow, I'll take you back to the city and you'll be free to go." Ryan sat there and waited for her answer.

Ellie thought about it for a moment as she carefully chewed the piece of chicken in her mouth. She had always been quick with the learning and school was a small price to pay for food and comfort. She'd already dealt with a fucked up stepdad type character, she was sure another one wouldn't be so bad. After all, this place was much better than the glorified shack her mother had been living in.

She finished off the rest of the chicken and sat back in the chair, taking her glass of water with her. "Alright, I'll go to school if that's what you want. Anything's better than the streets." She laughed and brought the glass up to her lips. "Even if you do turn out to be some kind of freak with messed up kinks." She took a drink then and waited to see what would happen.

Ryan smiled when she agreed to his terms. "Wonderful..." Just then the buzzer for the dryer went off. "Those are you clothes... I'll get them for you..." Ryan returned a short time later with her clothes all clean and neatly folded. "Here you are..." he said as he handed her back her clothes. "You can go in to the half bath next to the kitchen here and change..." Ryan then cleared the table and once she was changed. He took her on the grand tour of the house.

The downstairs consisted of the kitchen that had all of the most modern appliances; a dining room; a game room with a Wii, PS3, XBox 360, and a few classic arcade games; a little home theater with a popcorn machine outside, a exercise room, sauna, hot tub, outdoor pool, living room and Ryan's office.

They returned to the foyer and lead her upstairs they reached the top of the stairs, and stood in between the 4 empty bedrooms, "You may choose any room you like..."

The palace of play below had been incredible and she was very glad that she had agreed to this weird deal. She was fairly certain that her eyes were going to pop out of her head. A pool, a hot tub, a freaking sauna! Not to mention all of those games and a freaking movie theater. Well...enough of a theater to make her happy.

When they walked upstairs and he gave her the choice of rooms, she stared at him as if he had lost his mind. "Seriously?" She asked him incredulous as she skipped from room to room. God, she could live like a princess. How loaded was this guy? A thought crossed her mind and she stopped mid-inspection, turning to look at him over her shoulder. "This isn't a trick question where I'm supposed to say your room, right?"

Ryan shook his head, "No... I told you... I'm not in this for sex... You pick the room you like and I'll have it decorated how ever you like... I'm trusting you Ellie... I promise that your room will be private... I will not enter it when your not home and I won't go in without permission unless you give me just cause... like if I suspect you are doing drugs or alcohol... Also... what would you say to us going out and getting you some new clothes tomorrow?"

She hesitated, not sure how to respond to what she supposed was kindness. "Nothing's free, mister. People don't just give things like this to people like me for free." She felt vulnerable somehow. After everything he had already given her, she wanted to believe that he was genuine but she couldn't. She almost wished he would stop this psychotic hero act and just tell her the catch. The real one, not the bogus school one. "Whatever it is you're really looking for, you had me sold at food."

Ellie sighed and ran her fingers through her hair then looked down at the holey, baggy and permanently stained clothing she was wearing. These clothes had fit once. They had always been thrift store quality but they had been clean and whole once. "I wouldn't say no to some new threads though." If she trusted this guy too much, if she let herself believe what he was saying, she was bound to get hurt. Maybe that's the price she had to pay. Maybe he was putting her pieces back together, giving her a sense of security, so he could rip it all away again. Whatever. She would take it. Living the good life for a while was fine. It would suck when he finally got bored of her and sent her back out to the streets but whatever, she could deal. She had been doing so for over a year already. "Never touched drugs, never want to. Unlike the privileged, I've seen what that shit does to people. Can't say I've never touched alcohol but sometimes it's better when you can't feel your body, just saying."

Ryan wasn't surprised by her continual distrust in him. "I'm glad to hear you don't to drugs and hopefully you won't need alcohol again. I'm doing this because its the right thing to do. Today was your lucky day Ellie, a nice man has invited you into his home and wants to help you make something of yourself... Now, have you decided what room you want?"

Ellie sighed, she hadn't thought that that would work. Oh well. She nodded and moved over to the corner, circular room. If she was going to be the princess kept by the dragon, she was going to have a tower bedroom. "This one feels just about right." She told him before she turned back to him and forced a smile. The furnishings were pretty plain, though clearly expensive. Still, if he was serious about letting her do her own decorating, she could easily fix that. "So...uh...what now?" She held up her hands. "Obviously not what I'm thinking, got that. I mean, this is pretty awkward so...what...I just go off on my merry and do whatever so long as I keep it clean?"

Ryan smiled as she chose her room, He found it the circular room unusual when he bought the place. It was one of the reasons he bought the house. "You can do what ever you like to this room... It's yours now... I can hire a decorator and you can tell her what you want or we can do it ourselves or you can do it alone, it's your choice and yes I expect you to keep it clean. Plus, you'll have some other chores around the house. Nothing big though... Now... How about a movie down in the theater?

Ellie nodded, liking the idea of being able to do this on her own. She would have a chance to make a place all her own, a haven. "No offense but I'd like to decorate it myself." It was a haven that could easily become a cage but it would be hers. She couldn't remember the last time she had something that was strictly hers. She touched the door frame and smiled her first real smile, even if it was only a half smile. Hers.

She turned all the way back to him when he suggested a movie then shrugged. "I could go for a movie." She gave another half smile. "Actually I'm about a year and a half behind on action films so..."

When Ellie said she wanted to do it herself he nodded, "That's your choice..." He laughed when she said she was a year and a half behind on action films... "I've got Netflix so you can watch anything you like..." The walked into the theater it looked like an old fashion movie house except this only had 2 rows of 4 giant red recliner style seats. Ryan picked up a remote and brought up Netflix. "Go ahead and choose your movie... I'll make us some popcorn and get us some Cokes..." Ryan then handed he the remote and walked out to start up the popcorn maker.

Back
Top Bottom