Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The closeness...(Insane/Cheerio)

“It appears I’m not the only one who wants it.” She smirked and kissed down along Heather’s neck, nibbling along her collar bone. She pushed a finger into the woman’s pussy, moving it slowly around inside of her. Her lips met the breast that wasn’t being teased and she bit the nipple gently.

Heather had arched to her hands and mewled softly. "MMMMM..." The sound escaped her a little louder before she could stop it. "Gods..." It was clear she wanted Ruby to keep going. "That feels... so good."

Ruby bit down on the nipple again, closing her lips over it and sucking lightly. She continued to tease the other breast, pulling at the nipple and squeezing gently. Her finger continued to pump into the woman’s moistness, another finger slowly pushed in and her thumb working her clit roughly in circles.

Ruby's fingers were met with a definate muscle tightening and she had mewled as she bucked into the woman's hand, feeling herself needing to feel Ruby deeper nside her and she had pushed down onto Ruby's fingers despite herself. Her reaction was clear to the added pressure.

Ruby continued to suckle and nibble on her breast, squeezing and pinching the other harder. She pushed her fingers deeper into Heather’s pussy, soon a third finger was also pumping into her. She moved her lips from the breast, kissing down her chest and past her navel, her tongue running down to the woman’s clit.

As Ruby kept pressing into her she had bucked to her completely, unable to hide her pleasure as she let her hand move to Ruby's hair, tangling into it, her body reacting to the feel of Ruby's hands and fingers and tongue. She had barely hidden her lust and she was incredibly close to her climax.

Ruby couldn’t help but smirk at how much Heather was enjoying this, her fingers pumping into the woman roughly, her tongue lapping at her clit. She closed her lips over the small nub and bit down on it gently, she looked up at Heather, her fingers and tongue working her roughly, her eyes glazed over with lust.

Heather had climaxed hard as she let herself press onto Ruby completely, unable to hide how badly she was shivering as she came down, panting for air and smiling at her. "Mmmmmph." The sigh came contentedly and she smiled slightly as she stroked Ruby's hair. "Oh god.... you are too good."

Ruby moaned softly as the woman came, lapping at the juices of her release. “Mmmm, you’re tasty…” She grinned and pulled her fingers from Heather’s pussy, her eyes trained on Heather’s as she sucked each of her fingers clean slowly. “Very tasty..” She smirked and moved up to kiss her.

Ruby had moaned as she kissed Ruby, unable to stop herself pressing up against her. She paused then pulled away, stroking Ruby's hair softly. "You are amazing." She couldn't help the words before she added a softer "You are... the best thing I've ever had." She knew that it sounded strange but she meant it.

Ruby moaned softly into the kiss, holding the woman to her and smiling a bit when Heather pulled away. “You weren’t so bad yourself.” Her own voice was low and soft as se nuzzled into the woman’s neck. She smiled widely and kissed her neck softly, “As you are to me.” She smiled again and closed her eyes.

"I still remember the first case we actually worked together," She paused for a moment and smiled, "As soon as I saw you I knew I'd love my job.." She smiled again, stroking Heather's hair gently.

Heather had smiled softly. "I knew I'd love you..." Her words were soft. "You were so angry that day.... I loved that you cared that much."

"Not a single person could drag you from that scene, you knew something was missing." She grinned and looked up at the ceiling, continuing to stroke the woman's hair.

"You were so devoted to the case.." She closed her eyes and sighed contently. "I'll never leave your side when you need help," She paused and added with a small smirk, "Or anything else."

Back
Top Bottom