Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Project Natal : Xbox E3 Announcment

M3lll1c

Moon
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2qlHoxPioM">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2qlHoxPioM</a><!-- m -->

EVER GAMERS DREAM. AND ITS REAL!

He told you about the video, in the title. xD

And i saw this in july, but its so badass. My question is though. What about for the people who can't kick or stand? Like me....

I am not on xbox team so I can't say anything. I would guess they aren't marketing it for people like you. Kinda stupid but no help. I would guess they make it controller accessible too?

Fuckers! I should sue them for discrimination. :mad: hahaha

x3 Just like rockband. I love playing the drums, just can't use the peddle.

M3lll1c said:
Oh well its xbox's newest project. Just think the Movie Gamer. But for real!
About? For?

Nyoko said:
He told you about the video, in the title. xD

And i saw this in july, but its so badass. My question is though. What about for the people who can't kick or stand? Like me....
He told me a project title and the system that's about it.

Watch the video, it explains it all.

And any true xbox gamer would know about Natal, the trailer was a hit download on xboxlive.

Nyoko said:
Watch the video, it explains it all.

And any true xbox gamer would know about Natal, the trailer was a hit download on xboxlive.
I dont click on random videos.

I dont own an x-box.

It is pretty awesome PK, just click it, its not like... gonna rickroll you or crash your computer. xD

Lol, maybe I will sue them. x3

It would be nice if they actually were close to what thier dummy led light system had. Too bad they're no where near having a fully working prototype yet.

NYONYO: As for the people this system discrimintaes against, there are the systems that the emotiv gear is being developed for. They're the guys who make the head gear that controls your computer with your thoughts.
Dub is developing for them as a side project and there are several games currently in the works using this. Sadly they're not advertising any of this on their website right now. EMOTIV

MY BRAIN WILL BE ALL POWERFUL!!!!!!

Thats neat. Just hope it doesn't cost me a lot. -_-

Back
Top Bottom