Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Southern Comfort ( Wolvenrogue and Risky Business)

The next few days were heartbreaking for Leah, she didn't know what was to come as Roger grew stronger and stronger. She was happy he was recovering but at the same time, wished he was still injured so that they could stay together.

The day came where Roger had shown her the orders and she grinned. "This is great!" She said with a big smile. She gave Roger a hug and kissed his cheek several times. "It's unbelievable." She said, grabbing the paper from his hands and reading it over and over again. "It feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders!" She said in her sweet, southern accent. She hugged him again and this time, kissed him deeply on the lips.

Roger though was not as overjoyed as she. "I have to ask you something important. These orders, if I obey them will mean i have to kill union soldiers. Will you run away with me? We can go to the Colorado territory. there is no fighting there, and its just a couple hundred miles from where we are posted. The only problem is it will make us both deserters."

Leah's heart raced a bit when she heard him, she looked down at her hands and the letter. She wasn't sure how she felt. She became a nurse for a reason, but she also met him for a reason too. "Roger.. what will we do if we run away?" She said, shaking her head. Her mind was set on their security, if they left they would have to live almost a life of hiding, although they would probably never been found. She chewed on her bottom lip like she had always done when she was nervous, "I love you, I really do.." She said softly, she was trying to convince herself. Going through a list of pro and cons.

We could raise cattle or sheep, and you could start a medical clinic. The settlers out there need that as much or more than they do here. We would just get married and take my real name. I'm already an imposter as it is. Some day they will find out, and when they did I'd be hanged for sure, by one side or the other. I'm just sick of the killing. Its senseless. Men killing there brothers and friends, over what!? Please say yes. I'll never shoot another man as long as I live. I've had my fill of it." He knelt down and prayed hard, prayed she would come with him, and while he was down there he looked up and took her hand, Leah, will you marry me?"

Leah took a deep breath in, how could she ask him to go against his own home? Did she really need this place? After a few moments of easing her mind from all the thinking, she nodded. Looking down at Roger, she smiled. "Yes.. yes, I'll marry you.." She said with a big smile, squeezing his hand as a tear fell from her eye. She had never felt so free in her life, this time she was doing what was best for her and she knew Roger was just that.

His eyes filled with tears as he stood and kissed her deeply. They gave each other a goodnight kiss and prepare to head west in the morning, A new chapter about to start in their lives.

The next morning they filled a wagon with medical supplies, and sitting together, on the seat of the wagon, they headed west. Neither one knew what really lay ahead, but both knew, whatever it was, they would face it together. The drove 50 miles that first day, and at the rate they were going it would be 40 more days before they reached their destination.
They made camp that night and made their bed under the wagon. As the lay together all alone, he said there is nothing I can't face to be with you!. And he hugged her to himself kissing her passionately.

Leah knew it would be a long trip to their new home, but in the end it would be worth it.

That night they laid by the fire, talking about their new lives at their new home. Their dreams and what they wanted, which all fell under the same category. To get married, a nice home and some kids.

Leah hugged Roger and kissed him back just as passionately. She wrapped her arms around his neck as they kissed underneath the stars, the sound of crickets chirping in the distance and the heat from each other and the small camp fire roaring, it was almost perfect. "I love you, Roger Hacket." She said as she broke the kiss momentarily to say that and take a breath, before her lips hit his again.

As her kisses came faster and with more intensity and passion Roger's passion built as well. He kissed her behind the ears and down her neck. Though they were fully clothed, the neckline of her dress allow him to kiss his way over her shoulders and down onto the tops of her young breasts. Her beautiful body encouraged his exploration, and at this point she did nothing to discourage him. He kissed his way across the tio of her left breast, and buried his nose deep between them, Inhaling the fragrance of her soft skin. He looked deep into her eyes, as he slowly began to untie the laces of her corset.

Leah laid on her back, her hands running through Roger's hair as he kissed over her body. She moaned out as her body tingled and invited him for more and more. She bit down on her lip as he kissed over her breasts, his fingers working at the strings of her corset, she did not fight. She wanted it just as much as he did. The corset came undone, her perky breasts no exposed to him and her flat stomach as well. She smiled at Roger, tugging on his shirt as she laid beneath him, her petite hands working at the buttons down his shorts, exposing his manly chest to her. Her body filled with excitement.

He pulled the corset from between them and as she opened his shirt they touched skin to skin for the first time. The contact shot through him as though he had been struck by lightning. He looked deep into her eyes. "if you need me to stop, tell me now," he said. I fear that if we continue we will not stop until our love is consummated in all its glory.

He continued his kissing doing his best until he could receive a clear answer from him. Unable to stop on his own, he continued to hug and kiss her and not retreat to his place of peace and hope.

Leah pressed her small body against him, chest to chest. She smiled, running her hands up and down his arms and shoulders. "You're my one true, love Roger.. what better way to show you? I'm yours.." She said with a slight smile, leaning up and kissing him, her tongue slipping past his lips and dancing with his. "We can wait if you'd like.. but you never have to question your advantages towards me.." She said with a sweet smile, her stomach rising and falling, she had never felt so aroused in her life.

Hearing her words he pulled her dress down her hips and off, now only thin white lace panties covered her. He held her lace covered bottom in his hands and kissed her gently. "You are also my one and only. and we shall prove that tonight. If afterward I were to die, I would feel complete." He held her tight to him as he enjoyed how their body seemed to fit together perfectly. He wondered how she would feel having sex on a prairie, But he knew her well enough by now that there were certainly no worries between them.

She lifted her hips in assistance so that he could pull them off easily and here she laid in front of him, half naked. She ran her hands down her stomach and then to his pants as she undid them . "And I as well.." She said with a smile, "I love you, Roger." She said, tugging at his pants as a signal to remove them as she lifted up, leaning on her elbows to lift herself up to his lips. She was ready for him, she didn't want to wait.

Pressing himself up and off of her, he hooked her panties and slid them down as she lifted her hips and then completely off of her. The sight of her pink nether lips as they spread in response to being freed, ignited a passion in him and he then pulled off his pants and settled back in between her wide spread thighs. Slipping an arm into the small of her back, he lifted her body to him, and wet the tip of his hard cock in her lower lips. "Are you ready? my dear? We are about to become one. He looked deep in her eyes as he began to press his hard swollen member against her so it was parting the gates to her most sacred place.

Leah's back arched, biting down on her tongue as he slid off her panties. Her body was now very close to him as he wrapped his arms around her, a moan escaping her lips as she felt the hardness of his tip press against wet, pink slit. Her body was overwhelmed with tingles as she nodded at his question. "I'm ready... I want this.." She said softly, her hips grinding against his shaft.

He placed the now wet head of his cock against her lips and gave a little push and it entered. She was wonderfully tight and almost immediately he met with increased resistance. He let her body adjust to his invading member, and gently caressed her face with his hands."I'm told this will hurt some, but it will pass wonderfully." He knew he was about to take her virginity, but he loved her and was committed to her forever. She wanted to give it to him, and he accepted the gift as a token of their overriding love for each other. Kissing her deeply he said "Leah I love you with all my heart, and I always will." with those words he gave a second push and his long hard member slowly filled her most sacred of places. He moved in slowly and gently, and cherished her with his caresses as he filled her completely, and sighed in satisfaction for they were one, coupled for life to one another.

Leah nodded at him and she understood. "I love you, too.." She said and she meant it with all her heart. Never in her life had she known someone like him or loved anyone as much as him. As he pushed into her, breaking through her wall, she gasped and winced in slight pain. The pain was hurtful but the pleasure was more overwhelming and dulled her pain. She moaned out softly, wrapping her arms over his back as she dragged them down. Her body moving up and down as he thrusted into her softly.

When he heard her moans of pleasure, and felt her meet his thrusts with pushes of her own, he knew the worst was over and from here on her pleasure would only increase. Still he moved slowly at first sinking a bit deeper with each thrust and increasing the force which he applied. Before too long they were both in rapture and ecstasy, and completely oblivious to anything but each other. Their cries echoed across the valley below them, though they never knew it. Though he could enjoy a release at any time now, he held himself in check wanting to share the moment with her.

They're bodies were entangled and joined as one, she had never felt so close to someone before. Her hips bucked back with his thrusts, helping him hit her deep. Her cries and moans grew louder and louder as they both climbed to intense pleasure, she was now fully adjusted to his length and width. Her body started to spasm, muscles contracting around his shaft as they both were on the edge of orgasm. Her eyes locked with his, instantly giving him the clue that she to were about to release. Her back slightly arching, eyes closing tight as she spasmed her way to orgasm over his cock. Her body shuttering with pleasure.

When he felt her body clamp down upon him, the strength of it shocked and the thrilled him and instantly pushed him over the edge and into his release. His cock throbbed and flooded her willing body with his seed. He continued to thust a few minutes more as every bit of tension fled his body and left him laying happy and relaxed, half on her body and half on the bed so she would not be pinned down by his weight.

She laid there breathlessly as her stomach rose and fell, she was panting from the pleasure that had both endured. She planted small kisses on his shoulder and up to his neck as they both caught their breath. "That was amazing, my love." She said to him softly, her finger tracing over his skin lightly as she smiled. Her cheeks a blush of soft pink.

As they lay in their bed beneath the wagon, and looked out over the hills that surrounded them, th rising moon cast long dark shadows he rolled onto his back pulling her on top of him he looked to the side to see the beautiful silouette of her large soft breasts as they hung seductively from her shoulders. "Your incredibly beautiful, and I love with all that is in me." he said to her she straddled his hips. As he felt her warm sex carress his cock, its stiffness returned, and he lifted her hips slightly and slipped his manhood up inside her again.

Leah kissed him softly and smiled, "I love you Roger." She said softly. Before she knew it, he had entered her again and she moaned out. She straddled him, sitting on top of him as she smiled down at him. She began to grind her hips against him, feeling his shaft hit around her walls. She dragged her nails down the front of his chest softly as she bucked her hips, slowly lifting herself up and down.

As Leah was now riding him hard it was not long before Rodger could no longer hold back. Her wet and now eager body was driving him to the edge of orgasm and then soon it led him beyond. He cried out her name and gave her his seed for the second time that evening. As he lay there recovering he pulled Leah down against his chest and drew a blanket over them. He didn't withdraw from her, but allowed her to sheath his cock while they slept.

The sun shone in their eyes the next morning as it cleared the ridge, and woke them with its brightness and warmth. He woke hard, which was not unusual, but also still deep inside Leah which was completely new.

Her body shuttered over his thickness as he filled her again once more. Leah smiled down at him softly, kissing him on the lips before kissing his chest. She rested her head on his chest as they slowly drifted off to sleep. Surprisingly, she had slept comfortably and woke up shortly after him. She had felt his hardness still inside her and she couldn't help but let out a soft moan when she awoke.

She lifted her head, resting her chin on his chest as she pulled the blankets over them more. "Good morning, love." She said softly, smiling up at him. Her eyes tired and adjusting to the light as she snuggled close to him. "How did you sleep?"

Back
Top Bottom