Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Diablo II group Rp

I was introduce to the VERY addictive game. Diablo II. now i was thinking... could this have potential for a GREAT setting rp wise? we already have a ton of gamers here, the setting offers quite a bit of potential.

think about it, barmaids, rogues, harem girls, succubi, corrupted rogues, sorceresses, and amazons.

and on the converse. all types of monster rape: goat men, demons, barbarians, letcherous merchants, tentacle demons, lizard men, necromancers etc.

could be fun. ^^

so what say you?

Still don't know how to join in. I saw the actual RP on the front page and clicked the link that takes you to the last post and all I saw immediately was four rogues covered in cum and slime along with something of Blood Raven a bit higher up. I'm tempted to join but I wouldn't know how to just throw myself into the RP without being...inclusive to a scene that doesn't require newcomers for the time being, you know? Like...Like an epic fight scene between two characters where a third user's character just comes from nowhere and intervenes without the other two users not knowing at all.

oh well alot of us are playing multiple characters and most of us are still in the rouge encampment I dont think you will have a problem getting in, the only thing we ask is that you play a character that isn't already in use.

Back
Top Bottom