Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Diablo II group Rp

I was introduce to the VERY addictive game. Diablo II. now i was thinking... could this have potential for a GREAT setting rp wise? we already have a ton of gamers here, the setting offers quite a bit of potential.

think about it, barmaids, rogues, harem girls, succubi, corrupted rogues, sorceresses, and amazons.

and on the converse. all types of monster rape: goat men, demons, barbarians, letcherous merchants, tentacle demons, lizard men, necromancers etc.

could be fun. ^^

so what say you?

I can take the lewd merchant and i will play two different demon demon hunters. one male the other female. All we need now is for group character profiles. please put down the following:
Name:
Sex:
Race:
History:
Personality:
Aperence or pic:

actually I was thinking, are profiles necessary for a group rp? I mean, there isn't going to be must combat that isn't in one way or another staged, and can't action/description and basic exposition fulfill the needs of a profile as well as enrich the writing? (and let us add characters temporary or otherwise on the fly?)

so... does everybody fee like we are ready to start a group rp thread?

amazon_and_rogue_in_jail_part1_by_griever3610-d5js9ws.jpg

Amazon: this is all your fault... Rogue: sorry....
http://drcloud.deviantart.com/art/Diablo-2-Sorceress-12548009

And here I'd been about to post my sorceress as a character. If we're dispensing with that though then I'm all set to begin.

basically we'll just introduce our character in a post, similar to that example I gave with the necromancer and Gheed in the prompt. we don't need to list stats or anything.

potential ideas for arcs

we can pm each other to set up different events though, say while out main characters are mingling at the camp a group of fallen one decides to attack and rape a patrolling rogue, and they have to find her, in the meantime, another full force patrol is fighting at the burial grounds, then is defeated either when the goat men get involved a tentacle demon catches them, rape ensures, rogues question the patrol being overdue, information passes to interested rpers in the camp or whomever overhears it. maybe a mass attack it launched. maybe, their are corrupt travelers within the camp, maybe the necromancer goes on a mission with some rouges is the only one who returns, already with a bad rep for black magic they blame him, others have to prove his innocence or save him, or maybe the paladin wants the oust the necromancer and magic duel ensues, maybe the assassin decides to find some delicious rape victims on her own time, or while another character is begin raped, she waits calmly noticed till the beasts finishes before saving the girl. maybe in the heat of rescue battle and confusion, spell caster's switch wands, or maybe the sorceress having lost her wand gets mistaken for a harem girl and is forced into a harem troupe and needs to dance, and maybe another adventure, with a grin knowingly doesn't help her and enjoys her dancing.

The Harem girl mistake sounds like a good train to our 'act 2' of the game, maybe save that one for later and have the wand be lost in the battle with Andariel? Assuming we're following the game that closely that is.

First few arcs sound good at least, a decent general framework to follow. This is sounding like it's gonna be pretty complex in terms of how many interlinking storylines are going to be happening at some points so we may need to stop and do planning every few arcs.

Assuming we get that far anyways...

well the idea is, we all get in there with our respective roles (if you are playing multiple characters, you will not be restrained to one time and place, power of 3rd person) we start having our extra character good or bad starting conflicts, our character mingle, and then pair out and get involved in conflicts, other can join (either side) so it will start with pairs and evolve from there. as for act II, I think we will only loosely follow the plot, definitely use the characters though, if we get it to a point where maybe a merchant will take us out east or something, or the roads are safe and Andariel is allegedly dead, then we can try ACT II. the only hook is I haven't done a group role for diablo on this scale, so I say, let have some fun with this. if some one chooses to be Andariel we can even give her her own arc.

I did say misc female characters, so long as I don't wind up writing talking to myself too much I'd be happy to take on most of the female npcs no one else wants to play.

by having multiple character for every player open, and the ability to drop into roles, hopefully that won't be a problem.

okay, its seems everyone is online except of batman and shadow... should we wait till tomorrow?

Kind of wanting to join this since I just got back into playing Diablo literally yesterday and I didn't see this RP until today...Though I feel its too far ahead for newcomers or I just wouldn't know how to get my character into the RP. :[

Not to mention I don't know if I'll be able to match the large 5-ish paragraphs some people had put up... :[

Was wondering if I could still join somehow and if 1-2 paragraphs was enough of a post?

Hey go for it, Im sure we could use more players and We dont all do the five paragraphs so dont worry go your pace till you get in the swing of it.

Back
Top Bottom