Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Diablo II group Rp

I was introduce to the VERY addictive game. Diablo II. now i was thinking... could this have potential for a GREAT setting rp wise? we already have a ton of gamers here, the setting offers quite a bit of potential.

think about it, barmaids, rogues, harem girls, succubi, corrupted rogues, sorceresses, and amazons.

and on the converse. all types of monster rape: goat men, demons, barbarians, letcherous merchants, tentacle demons, lizard men, necromancers etc.

could be fun. ^^

so what say you?

I guess we jsut keep talking... so who should rape the rogues often, the adventurers?, monsters? or the merchants?

should the demon create corrupted sisters by raping them for long periods of time?

Ya and others that turned against the the sisterhood and followed the treator and were betrayed be her by having them raped by demons day in and out that then turned them to corrupted sisters that want to kill adventurers and drag others sisters to be raped as well.

well she could be the one conspiring against the rogues, and corrupting them. but for now we need more female characters.

well i am playing one too, I just men, form female writers, we just don't want to have too many male character made and too few females made...

so... should Gillian the bar maid at the pub, not yet hearing what's happened to Tristam, or is she a sex slave of the demons and needs to be save, or is saved by an adventurer, but is now his/her sex slave?

so, should Gheed be blackmailing rogues and getting them into dept? the younger ones?

Possibly, or gheed would have to blackmail them for gambling in the first place, but for that to work we need a really good gheed...

Or just any female characters necessary really... Seeing as you seem to have a lack of them.

This was the default prompt we sued last time...

The prompt:

Gheed leaned back on his log stood leaning against the side of his wagon. it had been two weeks since the old merchant had to stop his caravan off at the encampment of the Sisters of the Unseen eye. the ever increasing sightings of dark ones and demons prowling along the main roads had made trade between settlements impossible. and still the days continued to grow darker as attacks had become more frequent in these lands, to the point where only the brave or the foolish would dare stand against the rising tide. yes, it seemed as if a dark cloud had laid its curse over the region, and that the ever growing demonic presence would not be lessened anytime soon.

not that seemed to bother Gheed any. The rogues kept the place well guarded and their were still plenty of travelers and refugees in need of his goods.

their was also, of course the scenery, he thought lewdly as she shamelessly watched a shapely rogue patrol her way past his cart, her leather tunic tight in all the tight places and her full hips swaying as she walked cautiously through the muddy grass. the whole encampment was occupied by scores of young female warriors, sharp disciplined and deadly with a bow. all of them, beautiful young, slender, fit, and scantily clad.

Gheed smiled as he watched the patrolling rogue bend over to picked up a tiny little purse of gold he had left in the grass earlier. he gently stroked his erection through his trousers as he watched her tight leather thong tighten against her peach-like ass as she bent over.

yes, gheed was perfectly fine with his perdiciment.

a few rogues and even a few refugees paused at the odd sight of a wooded rickshaw being pulled into the encampment by three full animated and well armed skeletons. a man clad in black leather the passenger's seat. he in his late thirties with a long white hair and gristle beard and sat next to what looked like spoiled of the battle field, , broken armor and blood stained swords. he was reading a book and running an amulet over in his fingers. the amulet was carved with runes and he could feel the pulse of magical energies within it. sadly the book offered him no real answers as to what the item was supposed to do.

The wagon came to a stop and the man put his book away and hoped out of the cart as his skeletons started securing the wagon to next to a parked merchant wagon.

the necromancer patted a skeleton on the shoulder. "okay, you, gather up the swag, see if anyone willing to offer a good price."

he looked to another skeleton who was milling passed him. "here, show this amulet around, see if you can find some one that can appraise it." he said handing it the amulet and small purse of gold

the skeleton gave and obeidiant nod and started off.

"and don't sell it anything this time." he called after the skeleton, not sure if the skeleton understood him or not. necromancy was such a trial and error art.

several refugees watched uncomfortably as the strange scene played out. necromancy for a long time had been a banned practice in the magical arts, however in dark times like these it seemed hard to pin and old law on an unpopular art when there were far more dangerous things in in the world.

"There better be a pub." the necromancer muttered as she change his gloves ignoring the gazes of those around him. it was along and hard day, well maybe not too hard, the skeletons could handle nearly anything, but it was long, and he felt he deserved a good drink.

A tall shapely woman with long red hair and chain mail stepped out of the crowd before the man dressed in black. "well met necromancer. welcome to our village.

@ Kaybee
sure that should be okay, we can add roles as the game progresses.

@ malin
*sigh* I was going to have the necromancer be my only male charter, but everyone seems to want that role so... fuck it. how does a high and mighty chivalrous paladin who is secretly a pervert sound?

I guess I'll play a sorceress and tack on some rogues to play if it's called for then?

sure, I'll add girls as they come too. so is anyone going to play the lewd merchant? 0.o

Back
Top Bottom